It is currently Sat Jun 15, 2024 3:19 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 728 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 30  Next
 Pokemon: The Vintage years {Frequent posters only} 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Gary nodded. "Be sure to let Kon know that you beat him!" He yelled back hoping Jason heard him. Upon opening the doors, Gary noticed Brock tending to his hurt Onix. "OH! It's you!" "Haha, yep! I'm the leader here." "Did I come at a bad time?" "Uh..no, hold on." Brock returned Onix and went to opposite end of the stadium. "Okay! It'll be a 1 on 1 match being my Onix is out of commission. Go Geodude!" Geodude came back to the field after Brock had previously given him a paralyze heal. Geodude? "Sandshrew! Take him out!" Sandshrew looked around curiously and saw Geodude. "Dig!" He quickly borrowed underground. "Oh no...where is it?" As Geodude was searching, Sandshrew came out with an uppercut, sending him several feet away. "That was nothing! Geodude, tackle!" "Sandshrew, hurry, Defense Curl!" Sandshrew curled into a ball as Geodude hit it hard. After rolling for a bit Sandshrew got up and got his balance back. "Sand-Attack!" "Defense Curl!" SAnd was spewed over the arena while Geodude was curled up on the ground. Once it cleared Sandshrew was gone. Moments later it burst out of the ground sending Geodude into the air again. It could barely get up once it landed. He hit the smooth spot where his defense is weak...smart. He returned Geodude and approached Gary. "Well, looks like you won. But I ust gave away my last TM for today, sorry." He handed Gary the badge. "Yes! It was a really good battel, thanks!" Gary ran out of the gym and back to the pokemon center. "Hey! I beat him!"

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000277476380 Let's be friends?

Thu Sep 13, 2007 5:44 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"so you won...big deal..its only the first gym leader..its childs play"

Jason and ghastly walked i away and sat by a near by tree

Thu Sep 13, 2007 5:47 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Gary glared at Jason. What an arrogant jerk... He continued on and sat by Kon, Kiki and Ray.

Thu Sep 13, 2007 5:50 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Kon saw Gary return and said "Hey Gary! How'd it go?" Kon saw the badge in his hand and gave him a thumbs up and a grin "Great job, Gary! I bet I'll win this one easy!" She left the Center with Kyouko and Kiiro and went to the gym. When she entered, she saw Brock "Hey! It's you! I didn't know you were the gym leader!" she shouted

^^^spongedude made this. He is AWESOME!!

Thu Sep 13, 2007 7:08 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Yep! And you're just in time. I just got my pokemon healed up." He stood on the opposite end of the gym. "just to let you know, just because we're friends doesn't mean I'll go ewasy on you." He held a ball in his hand and smirked.

Thu Sep 13, 2007 7:17 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"I wasn't planning on it!" Kon returned coc kily. Kiiro jumped off of Kon's shoulder and landed gracefully on the field "You want to fight him, Kiiro?" the Pikachu nodded "Okay then, I choose Pikachu!"

Thu Sep 13, 2007 7:23 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Brock smiled confidently. "A Pikachu? No problem, Go Geodude!" He threw his pokeball and Geodude came up, raring to go. "Geo!" "Okay Geodude, tackle that Pikachu." Geodude landed understandingly and charged toward it.

Thu Sep 13, 2007 7:27 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Kiiro, dodge and use Dig!" Kon shouted. Kiiro sidestepped the Tackle and quickly went underground. While the Geodude was confused, Kiiro shot up out of the ground and hit the Geodude with an uppercut, sending it a few feet away "Way to go, Kiiro!~" Kon said

Thu Sep 13, 2007 7:31 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Geodude slowly got up, rubbing his jaw. "...Dude..." It gave Kiiro an angry look and charged at it again. This time he hit it full force shooting Kiiro back a few feet. It struggled to get up, but recovered its balance.

Thu Sep 13, 2007 7:46 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Pika..." said Kiiro. He shook off the pain and charged towards Geodude. Kiiro then jumped up and slammed down on Geodude's head with it's tail, which was glowing like Kyouko's Metal Claw "You learned Iron Tail? Sweet!" Kon shouted. The Geodude then went down.

(Don't bash me for the Iron Tail >_< It was a spur of the moment thing)

Thu Sep 13, 2007 9:06 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Geodude fell to the ground, holding its head. "Geodude, come back! Go Onix!" Onix came out with a loud bellow. "Now use bind on the Pikachu. Stop it from using it's tail!" Onix roared in agreement and wrapped its tail tightly around Kiiro.

Thu Sep 13, 2007 9:13 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Kiiro! Try to break free!" Kon shouted. Kiiro struggled, but he couldn't break free of the Onix's grip "Grr... If this was like Pinsir, Kiiro could zap Onix with a Thundershock. But Onix is a Rock and Ground type, so electric attacks won't hurt it...." Kon bit her lip in concentration, and then returned Kiiro to his Pokeball "Go, Kyouko!" Kon shouted. The Charmander jumped onto the field and looked at the Onix with a determined look "Kyouko, use Metal Claw!" Kyouko nodded and turned her claws metalic. She then ran at Onix and Raked her Claws against Onix, who roared in pain "Yeah!"

Thu Sep 13, 2007 9:23 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Onix roared in pain. "Rock Throw!" Onix flailed it tail around, just barely missing Kyoukou. Everytime it landed its tail, Kyoukou would scratch at it wildly. Onix yelled angrily and fell. "Onix!" Brock ran to the fallen Onix and returned it back to its ball. "Fine...I guess you win." Brock sighed. "My third time today, I must be off." He smiled as he spoke and handed her the Boulder Badge. "Here's your prize. I'm sorry the TM was taken by the Jason kid."

Thu Sep 13, 2007 9:54 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Kon grinned broadly as she recieved the badge "Nah, you're not losing it, Brock." she shook hands with the gym leader and left, saying "Goodbye Brock, see ya later!" she ran back to the Pokemon Center and said "Hey, Gary, I got the badge!" she showed him the badge and said "Brock is really nice. He's a good trainer, too." She handed her Pokemon to Nurse Joy and then said "So, Gary, where are we off to next after the other two win their badges?"

(Where IS Kawaii Angel and Sentinel, anyways? They haven't been posting lately. It's mostly been me and you, Jimmy)

Thu Sep 13, 2007 10:19 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Gary greeted Kon as she walked in. "Great job! I kinda wish that Ihad the full experience though, I only faced one of his pokemon. What was the other?" He looked around at the other two. "Once they beat him it says that we need to head off to Cerulean City. But the only way there is through a cave." Gary frowned. "Aren't caves normally dark? We've got nothing to light our way."

((I know that Sentinel's busy alot. But I'm not sure what happened to Kawaii. If htey don't hurry I might have to let them already have it and just move on.))

Fri Sep 14, 2007 12:47 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.
((Sorry about that. I was crammed with hw yesterday...))

((Summarizing...))
I healed my pokemon, trained a bit more, and went to see Brock in the Gym. As I entered, I greeted him with a smile. "Hulo Brock. My dad has brought me to see you a while back, remember? Well, this time, I'll be fighting you." I sent out Hitoshi, while Brock send out Geodude. I pointed to it. "Now, Hitoshi, let's get a head start! Poison powder!" Powder fell towards Geodude before he could react, and it started to cough. "Well done, Hitoshi. Now, Vine Whip!"

Fri Sep 14, 2007 2:41 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

While Geodude was distracted by the poison, it was lashed at repeatedly. Hoping to dodge it backed into a neaby corner. "Geo..." "This can't be good. Defense Curl!" It wrapped it's arms around itself and held its position for awhile before coughing uncontrollably and falling to the ground. Brock grimaced. "Return, finish it Onix!" He threw the pokeball with Onix emerging. "Rock Tomb!" It lifted several rock that were in the arena and threw them in a large clump at the Bulbasaur, piling them onto it. "Let's see you get out of that." Brock laughed to himself lightly.

Fri Sep 14, 2007 2:52 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((Sorry, I had an Away Game last night & didn't get home until it was time to go to sleep. I'll post when you two are done battling))

Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:26 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.
I smiled. "Nice move. But while Hitoshi is not out yet, I am still switching to Risa!" A Metapod (From battling,) came out. "Risa, Harden!"

Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:36 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"We do to have a way to light through the cave, silly! Kyoukou's tail flame!" Kon said, "Brock's other Pokemon was an Onix, which took a while to take down, even with the move type advantadge." she continued. She got her Pokemon back from Nurse Joy and then started thinking "You know what Gary? You've become less of a snob since I met ya. But wheter that's because I'm startin' to rub off on you or what I do not know..."

(gasp! Do I detect a hint of fluff? Say it isn't so!!!)

Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:58 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Haha, a Bug-type? Whatever makes you happy. Onix, Tackle!" Onix flung itself into the coccoon, knocking back and bellowing. "What? It doesn't even look affected. Try again!" Onix flew back once more after impact, shaking it's head. That's strange, normally there isn't anything that can hold up against Onix.

"An Onix!? Seriously?" Gary turned in his seat anxiously. "I wish I'd gotten to fight him. Jason knocked him out just before I got there." Gary turned a bit red. "I was never a snob! I don't know what you're talking about."

((Haha Gary just doesnt fit my persona...i had to change him up a bit.))

Fri Sep 14, 2007 6:31 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Kon laughed "If you aren't a snob, then you are a brat." she teased, poking him in the forehead. It was fun teasing Gary "So, whatcha gonna do about Kakuna?" she said, changing the subject

Fri Sep 14, 2007 6:43 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Gary thought. "Well...there isn't much I really can do...I mean, I could just switch him out at the beginning so he still gains experience. But I'm not too sure if that'll work. Afterall, i still need to catch 4 more pokemon." He stuck his tongue out at her teasingly.

Fri Sep 14, 2007 6:48 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Betcha I can get an awesome team put together before you can!" Kon said seriously, "And they're gonna kick your team's butts!" Kon then took out a pencil and paper and started scribbling down things, erasing things, and scribbling down things again. This lasted for about ten minutes, and then... "I've got it! My perfect team!" she announced proudly. She put the piece of paper and pencil back into her pack and made sure it was closed tight "You don't get to see my plans, Gary..." Kon said in a slightly creepy voice "You will only see them when they destroy you!" she then proceeded to laugh maniacally. She then stopped and said "Sorry 'bout that. Had a little sugar rush." Kon then started humming a song

Fri Sep 14, 2007 6:59 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Gary laughed and put his hands behind his head in a very laxed postiton. "I don't need to make plans. Anything i get will beable to beat you. That's just how good I am." He smiled victoriously. "Plus, i don't wanna know now anyway...I like surprises. Kon, Once we each get six pokemon..." He looked at her seriously. "You're the first one i want to battle."

Fri Sep 14, 2007 7:12 pm
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 728 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 30  Next