It is currently Sat Jun 15, 2024 1:18 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 728 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 30  Next
 Pokemon: The Vintage years {Frequent posters only} 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Hm. Sparky, Thundershock that Charmander again!" Sparky's cheeks began to give off an electrical charge that would soon be poured into Charmander's body.

Pika-CHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! Sparky put everything he could into the Thundershock. It connected with Charmander's chest, knocking him over. Ray prayed that he was down for the count.

Wed Sep 12, 2007 6:04 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.
Whle Pikachu was busy, it's feet were stuck to the ground by a string shot, and Hitoshi used Sleep Powder. The Pikachu fell asleep almost instantly. "Hi-YA!" I called, and gave Kon a double, high five.((I edited my previous post.))

Wed Sep 12, 2007 6:07 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(Kyouko just hit Pikachu with an Ember, why is it still standing?)

Kyouko swayed, but managed to stay on her feet, for Kiiro had absorbed most of the electric attack. Kon rushed over and picked up the two injured Pokemon and gave them both Sitrus Berries "You did good, you two." the Pokemon nodded happily, and then fell asleep in her arms. Kon smiled warmly and turned to the others "Well, I think we all should go back to the Center to heal our Pokemon. Who's with me?"

^^^spongedude made this. He is AWESOME!!

Wed Sep 12, 2007 6:15 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.
I nodded wearily. All of the adrenaline from running to the house earlier for my throat had worn off, and for some reason I was very tired....
Well, that is the side-effect of that....
I sighed, and yawned, returning my pokemon to their pokeballs.

Wed Sep 12, 2007 6:17 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Sparky collapsed. Ray ran to his side, picking him up. "Sounds like a good idea. All of our Pokemon are tired and we should probably give them a break before this next gym. I have no idea how i'm going to beat him if he specializes in Rock though..."

Wed Sep 12, 2007 6:18 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Well, your Pikachu could learn Dig or Iron Tail. Both of those are good moves to use against the Leader." Kon said cheerfully, "With all that battling, I bet Kyouko has learned Metal Claw already." she added, glancing at her slumbering Pokemon.

Wed Sep 12, 2007 6:22 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Gary frowned. "Sandshrew grew a bit, but Weedle got thrown around like a punching bag. He looked down at the balls of his two fainted pokemon. "I need to find someone who's really weak just to boost his confidence up."

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000277476380 Let's be friends?

Wed Sep 12, 2007 6:24 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"You could probably go to the small field right outside the Viridian Forest exit." Kon suggested, "Since Weedle was caught there, the levels of the Pokemon would be close to his."

Wed Sep 12, 2007 6:28 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Or you could battle against Fang. I still need to train him!"

Wed Sep 12, 2007 6:31 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(I'm gonna hit the hay for now. I feel sick as a dog :(
See you later. Try not to get too far ahead)

Wed Sep 12, 2007 6:35 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Gary nodded. "Good idea!" Gary took his pokeball and went off to the field. "You guys can join me if you want." Gary left to the field and told Weedle to explore around some. Weedle walked around looking cautiously. Out of nowhere a Rattata came out. "Rat!" Weedle wimpered and backed away. "comeon weedle, take it down!" The Rattata charged towards it. Weedle, not knowing what to do, it ducked his head down. The Rattata ran his head into it and froze. It screamed in pain and ran off. Weedle cheered and grew slightly in confidence. They trained like that for hours before Weedle and Sandshrew tired and they headed the the pokemon center.

((orry Sentinel I didn't see you post there, ill just say you were with me =p))

Wed Sep 12, 2007 6:39 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"See you later, Gary!" Kon called out before he left. She yawned and headed towards the Pokemon Center. Nurse Joy greeted her and her Pokemon with concern "Are your Pokemon all right?" she asked. Kon nodded her head and smiled "They're okay, just tired. We just finished a four-on-four battle." Kon explained, "Can you take carer of them?" Nurse Joy nodded and took Kyouko and Kiiro from Kon's arms "I'll be happy to, Kon." she said. When she left, Kon sat down on one of the benches and fell asleep.

Thu Sep 13, 2007 2:28 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Nice to have ya back! Feeling any better?))

Gary came back with a confused look. "Hey, Kon!" He said excitedly. "I have good news and bad news...the good news? Weedle finally evolved. Bad news...it won't attack anything...it just sits there." He pulled out a large, yellow, coccoon shaped pokemon about the size of his forearm. "The pokedex says that its a Kakuna, but I can't get it to attack at all. Do you know what's wrong with it?"

Thu Sep 13, 2007 2:53 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Kon stirred "Huh? Oh Kakuna." she looked over the Pokemon and said "Kakunas and Metapods both become immobile when they first evolve, because they are essentually cocoon Pokemon. They do evolve into their last forms very quickly, but untill then, they won't do much." Kon said, sounding very smart as she did. Nurse joy came back with Kiiro and Kyouko looking better than ever "Here are your Pokemon back, Kon." she said. The Pikachu and Charmander jumped up on Kon and hugged her "Thanks, Nurse Joy!" "It was my pleasure" the nurse returned, smiling

Thu Sep 13, 2007 3:07 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Gary smiled at the nurse. "I don't mean to sound likea bother, but could you heal mine up a bit? They got pretty beat up earlier..." He showed her Kakuna who seemed to be in an infinite trance and Sandshrew who could barely stand up. "Oh yes, it's no problem." She gave him a warm smile and took the two pokemon. Gary sat down next to Kon and let out a sigh of relief. "It always feels good to sit after some hard training." He as if he'd been training for years.

Thu Sep 13, 2007 3:12 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Jaosn walked into the gym and saw Brock standing there

"I chalenge you and i wish to waste no time"

Ghastly slowly levitated into teh battlefield awaiting brock's response

Thu Sep 13, 2007 3:23 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Brock jumped down from his podium. "wow, not even a surprise that it was me? I'm disappointed...oh well. Go Geodude!" He threw his pokeball and a small rock appeared in front of Gastly. It slowly opened its eyes and extended its arms out. "Okay Geodude, use tackle!" Geodude rushed to the Gastly, but went right through it. "Geo?" "Oh no...it's a ghost-type...use Defense Curl!" Geodude crossed his arms around himself and dropped to the ground. "Dude!"

Thu Sep 13, 2007 3:26 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Kon grinned "Yeah. But it was worth it. I bet Kakuna will evolve in no time." she said cheerfully. Kiiro climbed back onto Kon's shoulder "You really like sitting on my shoulder, don't you, Kiiro?" Kiiro replied with a happy "Pika!" Kyouko sat on Kon's lap and looked at her happily "I've already made up a battle strategy for the gym." Kon told Gary, "Kiiro knows Dig, and I'm confident that Kyouko has learned Metal Claw. Haven't you, Kyou?" The Charmander nodded, and made her fist glow a metalic color "Awesome!"

Thu Sep 13, 2007 3:26 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Gary gave her a half smile. "Good, its a good idea to make up for weak points." He realized it sounded offensive and recoiled. "Um...sorry, that probably came out wrong. I'm worried though. Sandshrew has Dig...but...Kakuna can't move at all. It just sits there on the ground. i don't even think there's a way to gain experience like that." Gary shrugged it off. "I'll think of something..."

Thu Sep 13, 2007 3:30 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Well..." Kon said "I remember hearing somewhere about an item called an EXP Share. It's supposed to share part of the experience points your Pokemon in a battle with whichever Pokemon is holding the item... of course, that item is incredibly rare...." Kon kept thinking "There are also these items called Rare Candy's, and they atomatically raise a Pokemon's level if they eat them... but they're also really rare.... Don't worry, I'll think of something!"

Thu Sep 13, 2007 3:48 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Ghastly appeared behind geodude and lick him from the back...ghalsty then appeared infront of the geodude

i wonder what will happen now

Thu Sep 13, 2007 4:38 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Geodude flailed wildly, going straight through the Gastly. It's no use "Return!" The Geodude went back into his pokeball. "Now you're gonna get it, kid...Go Onix!" A giant snake made of rock appeared out of the small ball. It bellowed furiously at the Gastly. "Onix! Rock Throw!" The Onix whipped his tail at the Gastly, flinging it into the nearby rocks repeatedly. Brock smiled as he saw the Gastly weaken. "Haha that's the problem with Ghosts, no defense!" He watched Gastly levitate back to Jason.

Gary looked at her oddly. "Rare candy...this thing?" He reached into his pocket and pulled out a small candy wrapped with lightning paper. "I tried one, but tehy taste horrible..." He offered it to Kakuna, but it didn't move. "Come on...take it." He frowned at the fact that it still refused to move tehn let out a long, droning sigh. "Fine, we'll see how well you fair in this state." He stood up and left the center with his two pokemon.

Thu Sep 13, 2007 4:45 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Jason threw his pokeball out and squirtle flew out into the battlefield

"BUBBLE"

squirlte shot bubble but onix doged and charged for squirtle..but squirtle quikcly doged it and used bubble and hit onix right on the head

"thats the problem with rock types weak low special defense

"NOW FINSIH THIS SQUIRTLE"

Squirtle jumped in the air and used bubble hitting onix again in hte face...sending him to the ground

Thu Sep 13, 2007 5:24 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Brock looked at the Squirtle, stunned then smiled. "Nice! You went right for his weak spot." He laughed as he said this. "Okay." He returned Onix and walked over to Jason. "You beat me, here's your badge. OH! and here's your TM." Brock took out a TM out of his pocket. "Since you're the first to beat me, I guess you're the one that gets it. It's Rock Tomb, I think Squirtle would be good with it." Brock explained the effects of Rock Tomb.

"Hey!" Gary walked through the door just as Jason left. "You win?" He looked at him curiously.

Thu Sep 13, 2007 5:29 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

and walkedd by with ghastly behind walking towards the pokemon center

"ill be at the pokemon center"

Thu Sep 13, 2007 5:33 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 728 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 30  Next