It is currently Sat Jun 15, 2024 8:31 pm

Reply to topic  [ 640 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 26  Next
 TT (Teen Titans) RP 
is very close to getting banned

((Stop with the recipes for disaster and post. Say something constructive, because at this rate you're dying in one RP, I'm dying in this one, we're gonna be left with only one RP!))

Sat Oct 01, 2005 4:46 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Selsius couldn't stand it any longer, "it.. it's not serum. It's just a solution we made up to try to convince you. I was hoping you'd tell us before we injected it but don't worry, it's harmless.

Sat Oct 01, 2005 4:54 am

"If the serum is harmless then why-" she paused as a fresh wave of pain broke out over her. "Then why is this happening." Wincing, she fell sideways and lay on the cold cement, panting in pain and shivering uncontrollably.

((Hehe, now what ya gonna do?))

Sat Oct 01, 2005 4:56 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Vamp watched the whole ordeal from the back of the room. He wished Mirage would just say something already. He needed to know why she was at the hospital with Selsius, and what she had been doing for the past few months, as he had not heard of any of her activity for a while. That's why he replaced the Titan's Plucibo ((A fake drug that's just sugur-water, for those of you who don't know your medicine :P )) with a real truth serum he'd been saving. He didn't know before that it would kill her, but as it seemed at the moment, it would unless she released it by telling the truth. He stood up, and walked towards the cell. "Mirage, I have replaced Selsius' fake drug with real serum. Now, are you going to cooporate or not? I want you to tell us," Vamp's voice lowered to an angry hiss. "What you were doing at the hostpital?"

Sat Oct 01, 2005 6:09 am
Profile WWW

Mirage coughed weakly. Selsius she might co operate with but Vamp had never done anything for her, he had tried to kill her every time he had seen her. She knew that once she opened her mouth the serum would make her tell everything, and that she couldn't do. She tried to shake her head, but another wave of ice threaded through ehr veins making her sudder in pain.

Sat Oct 01, 2005 6:13 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Vamp waited. When no reply came, he grunted angrily. "Knowing you villains and criminals, you don't like to die. Heck, nobody really wants to die, especially in a painful way." Vamp addressed Mirage. He paused, then continued. "I want you to tell me and Selsius why you snuck into the hospital." Vamp thought about what he had said, but then figured he'd better enforce the idea further. "Believe me, Mirage, in a matter of minutes you will be dead. You can tell us what we want to know, or you'll die. I really don't have a preference." Vamp hissed in his monotone voice.

Sat Oct 01, 2005 7:27 am
Profile WWW

Mirage glared at Vamp. What she wouldn't give to get him alone! He'd never see daylight again! Or moonlight, for that matter!

But then she looked at Selsius. He stood, watching her, waiting for her to answer. He'd made no threats, he'd tried to save her. She sighed and began to talk.

"You ran into some crooks on your way out. Those crooks were - they're not anymore - my bosses. They said that they would weaken you Titans, poison your Leader and then leave it to me. They didn't count on Brokefang - thats the werewolf they stole the poison off - trying to get it back. They sent me to the hospital to kill you, while you were weak and helpless. I obeyed, but you sensed me. Brokefang's poison took effect, and Selsius knocked you all out with his powers. That would have been fine for me, had he not been holding on to me at the time." She stopped and looked at the listening Titans to see their response.

Sat Oct 01, 2005 7:53 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

"See, that wasn't so hard, now was it." Vamp said through clenched teeth. "The pain should stop very soon, now that you've let the serum take effect. " Vamp looked at Mirage where she lay in the corner of the cell. There was a very odd feeling being conveyed through her eyes. Vamp shooke himself. He was just getting himself scared about nothing. He turned to walk back upstairs, but then had a thought and turned to Selsius. "I'm sorry I had to do that to her, but your ways of interrogation don't really work, and we needed to know. I'm going to go log this in the Titan's crime file." Vamp walked away, and left him alone with Mirage. [/i]

Sat Oct 01, 2005 2:03 pm
Profile WWW

((Now was that the safest thing you could've done? :P :wink:))

Mirage hissed in reply and sunk a little deeper into the corner. It didn't matter now anyway, Vamp would have her killed no matter what. Or he'd just steal her soul - permenently.

"What are you planning to do with me now?" she whispered. The pain wasn't entirely gone but although she hated to admit it, it was fading.

Sat Oct 01, 2005 5:32 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

((I think we should wait until Selsius posts, so he doesn't get far behind and plus he needs to say something on the matter of your imprisonmant.))

Sat Oct 01, 2005 8:47 pm
Profile WWW

((Yeah, you're right. He should be online tonight, hopefully.))

Sat Oct 01, 2005 8:56 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

(( Sorry, I won't be able to post for a while. I'll edit this post in a day or two and then we can continue ))

Sun Oct 02, 2005 12:24 am

((Ohhh man! I can't wait a day or two!!))

Sun Oct 02, 2005 3:08 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

(( Scratch taht. No day or two. I'm back now ))

"Leave you here," Said Selsius coldly. He wasn't very happy, in fact far from it. He had thought that maybe, possibly, Mirage might still have some kindneww, or at least pity, left in her, but instead she had come to the hospital with his death, and the deaths of his friends. No matter how he felt about her, his friends came first.

Sun Oct 02, 2005 11:50 pm

Mirage sighed and closed her eyes. The pain was gone but she still had a headache. Thinking Selsius to be gone, she spoke softly, seemingly into the empty air.

"I wasn't gonna kill him... I couldn't..."

Sun Oct 02, 2005 11:56 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Heh. The villians always say that." And he walked out of the room, shutting the door a little harder than he should have. Not so much angry as empty he walked up the stairs to the kitchen, looking for Vamp.

Mon Oct 03, 2005 12:16 am

Mirage didn't hear. Her headache was pounding in her ears, making it hard to hear, and she was hot and shivering. She wearily climbed to her feet and staggered forward to the clear wall, as though looking for a way out. With a low sigh, she collapsed. "I should have told them... they could've helped... Brokefang... poison..." Muttering feverishly, she fainted, her head hitting the floor with a dull thud.

((I seem to make it my mission to chuck in heaps of twists and things, dont i? :P))

Mon Oct 03, 2005 12:23 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Selsius strolled into the kitchen and took some ingredients form the fridge. HE made himself a sandwich quickly and, not finding Vamp, went to the security room, sandwich in hand. He turned on the monitors and began flicking through security cameras.

Mon Oct 03, 2005 12:31 am

Strange thoughts and images whipped in and out of Mirage's mind as she lay shivering. Her image began to flicker strangely as Brokefang's poison worked its way through her leg where the cut was. What she hadn't told the Titans was that she had met Brokefang seconds before getting to the hospital. She had escaped, but he had slashed at her leg with his teeth. It was only a small cut, but apparently that was enough for the poison of a werewolf to work.

Mirage shuddered, as the poison started to take hold of her. Her magic and the werewolf's magic began to intertwine, until it was impossible to tell if she was actually growing a tail and pointed ears or if it were just an illusion. Her image flickered stronger.

((Talk about a twist!))

Mon Oct 03, 2005 12:38 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Selsius finally flicked on the holding cell camera. Nothing... Mirage isn't even there. Either she's put up and illusion or there's a blind spot. I'll go check. Selsius stood up and began to walk to the holding cell, munching his sandwich along the way.

Mon Oct 03, 2005 12:42 am

Mirage muttered again, as dreams and nightmares raced through her mind. "No.. Selsius, I didn't... no... stop.. Brokefang... Selsius, no..."

Mon Oct 03, 2005 12:44 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Selsius walked into the holding cell slowly, still munching his sandwich. As he came in he said, "c'mon Mirage, take down your illusion." He stepped fully into the room and looked at her directly. "Woah!" he was surprised for a moment before he said, "ha ha. Very funny. Now take down that illusion or I'll be forced to do knock you out.

Mon Oct 03, 2005 12:49 am

Mirage was still conscious enough to hear faintly what Selsius said, and she tried to cast off the illusion, but her energy was draining fast and she couldn't quite get it. She managed to make it transparent, but the effort was weakening her even more. "Selsius... help me.." she said weakly.

Mon Oct 03, 2005 12:55 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Sure, sure, I know the trick. Fake sickness, and when I poen the door you attack me and escape. It won't work on me." Selsius laughed and walked over to the door, "and if you really are sick," Selsius paused. How could he finish that sentence? If he tried to help her and she was faking it then she'd escape, and if he didn't help her and she wasn't faking, she could die. Selsius bit a nail nervously.

Mon Oct 03, 2005 1:00 am

Mirage realized that he wasn't going to help her. As the last of her strength faded, she weakly opened her eyes. The usually golden irises were dark blue, and as all of her illusions faded along with her strength, she coughed. "Goodbye...Selsius" she whispered before closing her eyes again as consciousness left her.

Mon Oct 03, 2005 1:04 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 640 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 26  Next