3/5 it is okay but could use some work 25%  25%  [ 3 ]
2/5 not really good 8%  8%  [ 1 ]
1/5 it sucks and i hate it 25%  25%  [ 3 ]
Total votes : 12

Trent's Pokemon Adventure 
Illiterate
Illiterate

Hello everyone,
my story is about a boy named Trent, who lives in the same world as you and me, who one day is transported into the world of pokemon. Don not be afraid to tell me how it is in your reply!

Chapter 1
Trent was just a normal 14 year old boy, until the Day. Trent had just got back from school when his parents started yelling at him (mostly his Mom).
Mom

Last edited by pokemon_rox_my_sox on Sun Jul 09, 2006 10:56 am, edited 2 times in total.

Sun Jul 09, 2006 9:52 am
Profile YIM
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Since this is a Fan Fiction, I'm going to move this to the proper section...

~Moved~

Also I'll ask you kindly to please read the Fan Fiction Rules. It clearly says that you should have your first chapter in your first post.

So whenever you have the time please edit your first post to have the first chapter of your story, and other details that are required.

Thank you.

~~~

Now that you posted your chapter, here is what I have to say:

I'm guessing all of your action is going to be saved for later... but it's a steady start.

Sun Jul 09, 2006 10:22 am
Illiterate
Illiterate

you guessed it, i just wanted to make the first chapter a little short and simple i hope it doesn't turn down readers because like 40 people have seen this site or maybe it is just me and you. i will have the next chapter up some time soon. Maybe tomorrow and even tonight i have to get more results first

Sun Jul 09, 2006 2:10 pm
Profile YIM
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Damn! Thats why I keep spare copies of games *cough-emulators-cough* But yeah, my mom runs my house. They got me to do my chores a different way: $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

$55 - 1x per week - for cleaning a bathroom only my father and I use (Happens every week)

$15 - 1x per week - for cleaning the bucket (my mom's disabled, so she has a toilet in the living room, "her new bedroom"), helping w/ groceries, bringing her the channel changers and soda every night, and taking out the garbage 2x pe week and recycling 1x per week.

Computer games and accessories - 1x per week - I bring up the mail and throw out the junk part (90% of our mail).

Convince your parents (I'm sure that you're foreshadowing your own life) to do something similar to what my parents did.

Sun Jul 09, 2006 10:34 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]