yes 67%  67%  [ 2 ]
no 33%  33%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 3

Battle for life. A super smash bros melee story pg13 
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Time for my new fanfic since my last was bad, this one will be better. I hope

Proluge

The world of games was divded, so war would never be, but one day, it all changed.
Driven by boardom two powerful creatures of power and destruction used their power to start the greatest tornement in the world, gathering the strongest fighters in the universe to chalenge each other, the prize is there freedom, and eternal glory.
The fighters they picked were:

Mario
Luigi
Pikachu
Jigglypuff
Mewtwo
Ganondorf
Princess Peach
Zelda
Link
Ness
Mr Game and Watch
Fox Mcloud
Falco Lombardi
Roy
Marth
Captain Falcon
Donkey Kong
Yoshi
Kirby
Samus Aran
Bowser
Nana and Popo
Pichu

And even those from the past

Dr Mario
Young Link

With everything on the line, they fight for their lives in the ultamite battle!

Last edited by eevee-master on Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:38 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Great decision since your other story was positively dreadful. After all there were only a few spelling errors and a lack of proper description. It was the worst story I've ever had the misfortune of reading. This one looks like it'll be incredible if the lack of of capitalization on their names and more spelling errors mean anything.

All sarcasm aside, your other story wasn't that bad. You got one review on your last one, made by yours trully, and never updated. Are you going to start over everytime someone says there are some mistakes? If you intend on doing so, I would appreciate it if you did not post them on here. It would just clutter the forum, and I have very little patience for people who'd rather start over than be responsible about their work. It's a waste of my time when I take the time to post on their story. Besides, it's clearly stated in the rules that you are to have the first three chapters complete before posting a story, I will admit that I have ignored this rule on one occassion but I knew I was not going to stop writing it, regardless of what kind of review I got. I have no issue with a person having more than one story at a time, I'd be a hypocrite if I did; however, it sounds like that's not the case here.

Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:57 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Post ok
Thanks for the positivenes, it will be better than the last one, trust me.
Also Ive edited the first post, I didn't have much time yesterday.
And trust me when I say your comment wasn't the only bad one. dumb fanfic queen sister

Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:01 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

dumb fanfic queen sister

Who, because there's no one else's post there.

Last edited by Crimson on Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jul 04, 2007 5:31 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Post ok
My sister commented. If you go on gaia and look for shianu's work, thats my sister, also look on some other fan fic sites to find sian's work, she has admieres all over the world

Edit:

Chapter 1: A lonsome, first battle.

"Where am I?" Shouted mario into the eternal darkness around him.
Suddenly, a voice apeares out of nowhere.
"You Mario are the first chalenger in the ultimate tornament, your chalenger shall be.......Fox Mcloud of team starfox."
"Who??" Said Mario in confusion, he had never heared of him before.
"Shall we begin?" said an unfimilier voice, Mario looked around and saw someone, he knew it must have been Fox.
"So your Fox, funny, I didn't think you were an acturell fox." Said Mario in suprise, however, Fox didn't respond, the arena had apered under there feet, and Mario smiled.
He was back in the mushroom kingdom, but it looked more like an altered version of it, it looked like a battlefield.
"What.. I've never been here before...HEY." shouted Mario as Fox shot him with his laser, which had just missed.
"This is a battle, and I will do anything to win." said Fox as he ran to kick Mario, but Mario saw it coming, and started to spin, knocking Fox back.
"Your more clever than I thought." said Fox as he got back up.
Mario pulled back his hand and threw a fireball at Fox, but as it was about to make contact, a shining dimmond like field surrounds Fox, and the fireball is reflected.

Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:15 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]