It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:26 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Super Mudkip and Mega Treecko! 
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

One time, in IRC, Charly and I randomly began to RP, and we decided it was so good, we'd post it here! Yay! Hope you guys enjoy the story!

Charly and I wrote:
<Pelli> "Mudkip, don't eat that crap," said Treecko, Mudkip's trusty side kick. Treecko stuffed the food in his own mouth. "That's the rules," Treecko said, licking his fingers. "You get the crappy pokemon-food, I get the uber-tasty people-food. It's because I have two legs." Treecko stuck his tongue out at Mudkip.

<Charly> Mudkip shook his head, no way was he gonna listen to Treecko, "BUT I'M HUNGRY!" he cried, just realising that he snatched the food anyways, "Oh, you're asking for it now, Treecko!" Mudkip said as he tackled him to the ground.

<Pelli> "OH NOEZ!" screamed Treecko at the top of his lungs. Treecko struggled to get Mudkip off of him, but it was no use. He was PWNED.

<Charly> Mudkip laughed, "MAWHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!1111oneone!"

<Pelli> Treecko began to cry. "You're evil!"

<Charly> Mudkip was very shocked to hear that coming from his best friend in the whole wide world, "Hey, I'm not THAT evil. Maybe a little..." he whispered, backing off of Treecko.

<Pelli> Taking the opportunity, Treecko jumped on his evil friend. "ELL OH ELLZZZZ, YEAH U IS!!!!2387!"

<Charly> "WAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!" Mudkip cried, "I WANT MY MOMMIES!!!"

<Pelli> "Awww..." said Treecko smiling sympathetically, "Don't worry!" He quickly turned his smile into a super happy hyper one. "I'll be ALL of your mommies!"

<Charly> "Wa...?" Mudkip didn't know what to freakin' say.

<Pelli> "Awww..." His smile suddenly turned 150% more maternal. "I wub u, mudkip." Treecko hugged Mudkip as tight as he could.

<Charly> Mudkip realised that Treecko was turning gay. Not that he didn't like gays, he just didn't want to be hit on by one. "You know Treecko, maybe I'll just be your friend, okay...?" he smiled a little as he nodded slightly.

<Pelli> Treecko was upset that his little baby girl was not only leaving the nest, but was apparently never returning, and was only planning on writing every couple of years! "Mudkip...please, don't leave..." Treecko began to cry, and hugged onto Mudkip, never wanting to let go. "Don't leave...not me...don't leave ME...please..."

<Charly> "Don't touch me." answered Mudkip coldly.

<Pelli> Treecko began to break out in tears. Treecko sat down and rubbed his eyes. "Why are you doing this to me? How COULD you do this to me?" Treecko's tail began to shiver. "I thought so many things about you...So many things that are obviously wrong..." Treecko's heart immediately shattered.

<Charly> "IT WAS JUST ONE NIGHT! OKAY!? ONE CRAZY NIGHT!" Mudkip shouted, trying to get the message through his friend's head.

<Pelli> "What the hell are you talking about?!" Treecko slapped Mudkip across the face with a pound attack from his tail. Treecko grabbed his friend by the shoulders. "We're gonna get through this, OK?!" he screamed, still crying. "You and me...we're gonna survive, and we're not gonna let anyone stop us from living, capiche?!" Treecko closed his eyes. "Not even...not even each other..." he said much more quietly, "Together..." Treecko whispered, his head turned away from Mudkip, his grip loosened.

<Charly> Mudkip was about to explode. Either this was one huge sick joke, or Treecko really f***** up. "Treecko, this relationship is over." Mudkip said as calmly as he could.

<Pelli> Treecko was heartbroken. His one adopted son, deserting him, just like that! Treecko let go of Mudkip. "Mudkip...before you go...I want you to have something." Treecko ran upstairs into his room.

<Charly> "Oh God, what the heck could that be?" Mudkip thought out loud, ready for anything.

<Pelli> Before Mudkip got up the stairs, Treecko went into the drawer next to his bed and pulled out an origami-dragonite. "It's so hard...giving them up...but I guess...one day..." Treecko held the origami to his heart and then looked out the window, towards the stars. Treecko then ran back downstairs.

<Charly> Mudkip waited. Hopefully it wasn't gonna be that origami-dragonite he was always going on about.

<Pelli> Treecko got to the bottom of the stairs and saw Mudkip. Treecko slowly inched towards his friend-son. "Mudkip..." he said, looking at the origami-dragonite he had scrunched up against his chest. "This...this is yours now." Treecko closed his eyes and turned his head away, sticking the dragonite out in front of him.

<Charly> Mudkip stared, how painful it was to see that "thing". Mudkip headed for the door, "Keep it, I have my own." he lied.

<Pelli> "Mudkip! Come back!" As Mudkip headed for the door, Treecko fell to the floor on his knees, dropping the dragontie.

<Charly> Hearing the thump, the only right thing to do was to help him/her up. Mudkip walked back to help Treecko up, "Man, why are you doing this to me? Can't we just be friends...?" he asked, almost pleading.

<Pelli> Treecko tried to wipe the tears from his eyes, but they just kept coming. "I'm sorry, I guess things were better when we were friends..." Treecko stood up. "It's just that...I've never had a son before, and...you're my closest friend, and the two are pretty much the same, right?"

<Charly> "No, they're not." Mudkip said almost straight away.

<Pelli> "Close enough for me." Treecko smiled again, as the tears stopped coming out of his eyes, but continued to flow down his face. "Either way, I love you somethin' special, Mudkip." Treecko wrapped his arms around his friend.

<Charly> Mudkip sighed, "Man, I love you too...HELLA NO! LEAVE ME THE HECK ALONE! I AIN'T GAY!" he snapped as he pushed Treecko away to jump off towards the exit.

<Pelli> Treecko was puzzled. "Gay? I'm not gay. What are you talking about?"

<Charly> Mudkip turned, "You isn't gay?" Mudkip was puzzled.

<Pelli> "No...I long to be loved, but that's entirely different..." Treecko looked into Mudkip's eyes. "Do you think...the people I like to be around...I know I don't like them to leave...but...am I too clingy?"

<Charly> After a while of staring, Mudkip nodded.

<Pelli> Treecko put his head down. Treecko then looked up at Mudkip's face and nodded. "Y'know, if you still wanna leave, you can...I'll miss you but...I'll try not to cry." Treecko smiled at his friend.

<Charly> Mudkip tilted his head, "Man, for someone who isn't gay, you sure act like it." he explained.

<Pelli> Treecko laughed. "Spasms are oh so natural!" Treecko slapped Mudkip on the back as he LMAO'ed.

<Charly> Mudkip deeply was disturbed, "Yeah...spasms...right..."

<Pelli> Treecko stopped LMAOing and looked at Mudkip. After about 15 seconds of silence, he started ROFLing.

<Charly> Mudkip started to sniffle, a tear rolled down his cheek. "I...I gotta go!" he said as he bolted for the door, slamming it open to runaway.

<Pelli> Treecko ran after him. "Mudkip, wait!" Using his supertreecko speed, he ran in front of him, blocking his way. Treecko spread his arms out and asked "Will you ever come back?"

<Charly> Mudkip had tears flowing from his face, "No, not ever!" he said as he jumped over Treecko with his amazing super special abilities.

<Pelli> Treecko ran after Mudkip. "Where ever you go, I'll be there!" Treecko kept running behind his friend. "Except not in the creepy gay way, but in the BFF way! We're a team!"

<Charly> Mudkip sniffled back his tears, "No, leave me alone. I am Super Mudkip. And Super Mudkip works alone, and only alone." he stated.

<Pelli> Treecko's heart was cracking again. "But...what about Mega Treecko?"

<Charly> "Well, he can be a loner too, if he wants." Mudkip shrugged, back turned to Treecko.

<Pelli> This was WAY too much drama for Treecko. Sure, he was an emotional wreck himself, and he could normally handle this kind of stuff from other people, but not Mudkip. Mudkip had always been there with and for him, and that was all about to change just because he had stolen his best friends piece of food. Treecko's greed had ruined his life, and his clingy-ness was ruining his mind. "No."

<Charly> Mudkip was speechless. The word "no" really hit him deep. Mudkip turned, "Treecko...?"

<Pelli> "What the hell do you want, dammit?!" Treecko snapped at Mudkip. Treecko took placed one foot in front of him. "Aren't you supposed to be in NewHoennFinLand or something?! Get out of my face!" Treecko tried as hard as he could to pull off a roar attack, but alas, he didn't not know how, and he already knew four moves. Used a Pound attack toward Mudkip out of anger and insanliness.

<Charly> Mudkip fell back from the Pound attack Treecko unleashed. It hurt, but Mudkip didn't care. "Treecko, there's something you should know. I'm not Mudkip. I'm his younger brother, Muddy. Mudkip died of cancer a year ago..." he said sadly, ready for the next attack.

<Pelli> "LEIZ!" Treecko screamed. This time, Treecko tackled Mudkip to the ground, causing both of them to land in a puddle. "Don't try to pull that thing on me! I'll murder you Mudkip! MURDER!" Treecko's eyes were in flames, his heart was in 203987205720 pieces, and his brain was breaking into 283974.

<Charly> Like a rag doll, Muddy let his friend beat him up, "It's true. Mudkip died right in front of my very eyes..." he said with the oddest of calmness.

<Pelli> Treecko couldn't take much more of this. He clenched up his fist and slammed it into Muddy's face, destroying what would be a nose if he had one. "Muddykip...don't ever piss me off..." Treecko took a step back, his eyes still on fire.

<Charly> "Fine..." Muddy answered, "Believe what you want to believe. But know this: I'm still the Mudkip who became friends with you, I'm still the guy who sticked by you when you were getting bullied. Come to think of it, why would it even matter if I WAS Mudkip? You haven't even met him before."

<Pelli> Treecko smacked Muddy across the face with a powerful pound attack. "Now you're pissing me off AND confusing me...I have every right to swallow you whole." Treecko grabbed Muddy and opened his mouth really wide. "You probably taste like crap."

<Charly> "Fine," Muddy closed his eyes, "But remember, I was the one who saved your sister from that charizard..." he tried saving himself with talk, but he gave in, "…No, forget it, just eat me, I deserve to die."

<Pelli> Treecko shut his eyes tight and chomped down on Muddy's mohawk thingy.

<Charly> "Ow!" Muddy shot up in pain, "Hey! I need that to live!"

<Pelli> Treecko spit out the crap he had bitten out to. "Well you know what, I like KFT better anyways. I'm goin' home. If I don't wake up tomorrow with everything back to normal, I might have to go kill Areuseus or something." Treecko ran home, headbutting the door.

<Charly> Muddy sighed as he laid in the he was tossed in puddle. The truth had to come out sometime, and sadly, this was the way it had to be.

<Pelli> Treecko sat on the ground and rubbed his head. That knock to the head had put some of his brain back together, but not all. He realized that he was on the brink of insanity, but couldn't do anything about it. Treecko opened the door and went inside to sit at the kitchen table.

<Charly> Muddy slowly and sadly walked home that day, all depressed like. He knocked on the door with his head, "Treecko? Can I come in?" he asked, slightly pitching his voice so Treecko could hear him.

<Pelli> Treecko looked at the door, tempted to answer it. "Errr...uhhh...aaahh...ummm..." Treecko stood up and turned around, still stammering. He walked towards the door when he stepped on something. He looked down to see the origmami-dragonite from before. Treecko put his foot back on the piece of paper and crushed it. Treecko walked up to the door and waited silently.

<Charly> "Treecko, I know it's hard: that everything we've ever done together is a lie...but I'm still your friend...please, answer me?"

<Pelli> Treecko headbutted the door, opening it, but smashing it into Muddy, and also hurting his head.

<Charly> Mudkip fell back in pain, "Ouch...oh..." as he got up, he saw Treecko, "Treecko, I'm so truly sorry..." Muddy bowed his head.

<Pelli> Treecko tackled Muddy to the ground again, but this time, much more playfully and happily. "I love you man! No matter who you are!"

<Charly> Surprised at first, thinking that Treecko was out to kill him, he closed his eyes tight, shut in horror. But in time, he opened his eyes to not be dead after all. "Treecko...you really mean that?"

<Pelli> Treecko smiled heartily. "Yeah...I do." Treecko hopped off of Muddy and ran back in the house and up the stairs.

<Charly> Just sitting there for the moment, he smiled. Muddy got up and walked inside. Muddy was back home again, and all the secrets were out. Everything was turning for the best this time. No more secrets, no more fighting bad guys. Were the super duos finished? Was their task of saving the world complete?

<Pelli> Treecko stood at the top of the stairs, wearing his cape, with Muddykip's costume in hand. Treecko threw it down and yelled out "SUper Mudkip and Mega Treecko -- Unite!"

<Charly> Muddy caught, Muddy span around, and in time, he was wearing his red cape as he stood to point towards the huge window they would fly out of! "Super Friends! Away!"

Tue Jan 16, 2007 10:39 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I liked it very much ! keep up the goodwork!

Fri Jan 19, 2007 11:27 pm
Profile YIM
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Location: Looks like I'm gonna crash land on Planet Earth! Uh-oh! 99999999999 Psybucks

=DImageImage

Sun Jan 21, 2007 11:25 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Whoa whoa whoa, look who finally got around to reading all of this!

Quite possibly the most amusing thing I've read in a VERY long time. :D It's great, guys!

Sun Jan 28, 2007 1:50 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

wow. wow. :shock: brainfreeze! awesome.moo.

Mon Jan 29, 2007 10:37 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Wed Feb 21, 2007 3:26 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]