It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:07 pm

Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Pokémon: Oracle of Legends {E+10} Canceled by author 

Do ya think this fanfic will have any future...?
Yep, it will surely go further (I like it) 65%  65%  [ 11 ]
No, unless it gets more interesting (I dun like it) 6%  6%  [ 1 ]
It depends, what is in the next Chapter? 29%  29%  [ 5 ]
Total votes : 17

Pokémon: Oracle of Legends {E+10} Canceled by author 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Thanks Obs, even though you haven´t read this story, you feel like encouraging me to continue my work of life, you´re a true friend.

Now, to business, I will just WARN you guys that you´d better please not ignore the "{E+10}" up there in the title, since you have to be careful on what are you reading. That was my Last Warning.

Quote:
<center>Previously, in Pocket Monsters: Oracle of Legends.
</center>
We found our male protagonist, Stanley, beating up Goldenrod Gym Leader Akane with his Ekans. Though this match was not exactly finished up, for Stan’s Ekans went so evil this time, that it even ate the Egg it’s foe, Chansey, was carrying in it’s bag by gnawing on it, and quickly taking it away from the opponent.

*Slide*

This of course, caused trauma - to say the least - on both, Akane and Chancey. Thus, Akane just before bursting into tears, forfeited the match by retrieving her Pokémon and throwing the Plain Badge – a simple yellow-coloured square – in disgust in front of her opponent.

*Slide*

Then she just ran away from the Dome-shaped white building.

*Slide*

Stan wanted to reach the running Akane and apologise to her, but Stanley’s Ekans began evolving in that exact moment. Stan was stunned by this; he just couldn’t ignore the fruits of his dedication as a Trainer showing off before his very eyes. So he picked his new crew integrant, Arbok, and picked the Plain Badge from the ground too.

*Slide*

Meanwhile, that same afternoon in Cento Cherry Town, Yumi was sat on a green, little cushion in a dull-lightened room in her house, painted with dark colours and with a bed before her. There was a body in the bed, it was her Grandpa’s corpse. Cold and still, it was covered with white sheets up to the skinny shoulders, leaving a spooky, pale asleep face out of it. This face was quite lined on the brow, and had empty cheeks with small fur in the ears.

*Slide*

Yumi was just about to cry out in sorrow, her only grown-up Family-member has just passed away without her notice. The only one that had been an inspiration for the Pokémon Training for her was now dead, and all these things made her feel really down.

*Slide*

Later, that night, in the dark, dense-foliaged wilds of the Route 36, at the northeast exit of Goldenrod City; Stan had just all camping stuff ready and enjoying fried marshmallows at the end of a stick while having a good time with his Pokémon companions at the shaking warm light of the bonfire.

*Slide*

Meanwhile, that same night, we’re back in Cento Cherry Town, in the local church – a pale white building with gorgeous ornamental replicas of ancient Pokémon like Palkia, Dialga and Arseus and also wonderful and overwhelming depictions of them all around the main hall of the basilica – Yumi was beholding the religious ceremony of sending the dead’s soul to it’s eternal slumber, which consisted in tying the corpse tight up in chains with the arms extended on both sides of the body and a beautiful, special spear driven through the body’s dead heart and set alight to the remaining body.

*Slide*

This, was probably one of the most important and sad moments in Yumi’s life, and even though it looks a bit harsh, it was just to make sure the body would be completely destroyed and promote the Perpetual Peace and then, when the body was completely turned to ashes, cast these to the most important possession of the family, in this case, she herself by her own.

*Slide*

Next morning, at the time of 8:20 am to be precise, back in Route 36, we have a look at our protagonist Stanley, who is now rolling things up, to start hitting the road by himself, not caring about Yumi anymore.

*Slide*

The only thing he has in his mind, is to go get the Experimental Starter Pokémon Professor Utsugi told him to find, and, of course, his next Gym Challenge in Ecruteak City.

*Slide*

In the same manner, Yumi, our charming female protagonist is just getting out from the Research Fields - a grey coloured building covered with a long wall and a well-sized, decorated fence, this 6-story building’s appearance resembled to that of Professor Utsugi’s Laboratory – and giving a way spirited glance at her new ID Card, which had been officially edited from Pokémon Trainer to Pokémon Coordinator in honour to her dead Grandfather.

*Slide*

And so, she starts off again, this time from the Research Field at the North of Newbark town, relatively far away from Stanley’s current location in this Johto Map.

*Slide*

Despite of the distance between both, the boy and the girl, I think they somehow will reunite again, and in this very Chapter my friends, we will see how will they get to rejoin as a team again.

<center> Chapter #12: Pseudo-Hide ‘n’ Seek. </center>

"Team Seekers"

"I'm perhaps the least typical Ledian user you'll ever get to see in the whole OU" - AABM.

· Say, Orange looks better than gray, doesn't it?

Sat Mar 17, 2007 3:08 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

<center>Flash News! Important Announcement:</center>

Thanks to readers/posters, I actually learnt how to definetely write fanfics (I think). To prove so, you may sneak a peek at first post/chapters of this saga, to behold exactly what I mean (Even the "Re-Written Beginning" thing in the title says so).

Again, I would like to thank very much indeed all of you guys who dared posting in my story. I learned the most important thing of writing this fic, so expect this "V.2.0-Format" Chapters from now on...

P.s. I will resume Chapter #12 as soon as I can.

Mon Mar 26, 2007 10:57 am
Reply to topic   [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3