It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:22 pm

Forum rules

It's not called THE BIG THREAD THAT ANSWERS ALL YOUR QUESTIONS for nothing. Use it!

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 The Chats... 
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I'm here to say sorry to all of the FEG's out there. :cry: I really don't know why I'm banned from the chats. I don't think that 12 is a reason, from being banned from the chats. I never swore, or flamed on somebody. I never even was flooding, or even typing silly things, like what some immatures do. I don't even know what other rule did I break, other than being too young. I really think thats very unfair to judge someone by his/her age. If I still did something wrong, than what did I do wrong? Again, I'm sorry, if I sound mean.

- Miltank_94

Fri Jul 21, 2006 11:33 am
Report this post
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

This is the final time I will say this. You are banned for advertising a link. You are also too young for #psypoke, which is a 13+ yr-old channel. That's all there is to it.

You managed to get by the first ban set, meaning you evaded my ban, and that's technically a ban against the entire network - #darkmyst, #help, #psypoke, everything. If you complain about this any more, I will have this done.

If any more FEGs wish to speak, please feel free.

Today, in the midst of foreplay, this girl tells me I am so hot, I respond "Ditto." She heatedly responds "I love ditto," to which I suavely reply "I didn't know you were into Pokemon. That may make you even sexier." She knows nothing about Pokemon, but I sure know how to kill the mood. FML

{dragonair}

Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:25 pm
Report this post
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Ok thanks. :D I do agree with everything you said. I'm so sorry for what I have done. Anyway, thanks so much for your comments. FEG's you may lock this. I'll really regret, for what I've done wrongly. I
apologize for what I have done.

- Miltank_94

Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:57 pm
Report this post
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 3 posts ]