It is currently Mon Jun 03, 2024 10:47 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Super Smash Brothers: Melee 

Do you like the game?
Yes 100%  100%  [ 2 ]
No 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 2

Super Smash Brothers: Melee 
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Okay, this is where you post about one of the best multi-player games out there.
First, tell us your favourite two characters and why. Second, tell us your favourite stage and why. And last but not least, tell us your funniest moment while playing.

My favourite character has to be Roy, because he's easy to use and his attacks look so cool. Not to mention that his sword attack's are heaps sick :wink:
My second favourite has to be Kirby, because being a pink puffball flying around the stage is pretty cool :wink:

My best stage is the Final Destination, because it's really roomy and I can just concentrate on the other characters, other than watching out for lava and all that jazz :wink:

My funniest moment has to be with me fighting as Roy and the computer using Ness at the Great Bay. I started slashing away at him, and then I used a smash attack that made Ness fly into Tingle's balloon. Like the computer is, Ness started falling towards me from the right. I grabbed a gun and threw it into the sky, Ness stood up and got hit by it coming down :o , and then I used another smash attack that finished him off :lol:

Post away :D

Sat Jul 22, 2006 9:24 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

My two favorites would be Yoshi and Roy. I like Yoshi because he's cute and adorable, and can really hurt my little sister when she's not paying attention. :lol: I like to play as Roy because I mess around with the C stick and beat the crap out of the rest of my family. :twisted: I like the Poke floats stage, it's funny watching my little sister get on Chansey and then go whee off the stage. :D
Funniest moment, oh now I know...I was playing as Young Link on the Airplane stage (not Venom, can't remember) and my sister knocked my off the front end of the plane. I was about to get up when the lasers hit me. XD I had abut 389% damage before I died.

Sat Jul 22, 2006 9:32 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Go Marthy! Ai, the prince rocks..He has great speed and he can easily beat anybody if you use him right...He's also really cute! :oops: Really...

Pikachu is my second favorite. Why? His Thunder atttack can kill most of my opponents, along with his speed. The only thing is his Thunder is practically useless in the Ice Climbers stage...

My favorite stage would have to be the Hyrule Temple one...It plays the Fire Emblem remix and is full of good spots to jump around on and deal sickening damage, like the tunnel. It is so funny to watch peple bounce in it after a big blpow, then you can KO them with a hit...

My funniest moment would have to be when I was fighting three lv.9 Marths on the big white plane thingy, as another Marth...It was so funny because I would slash them away, and they'd get blastered...Once I forgot which Marth I was, and ended up getting blasted, and I was laughing so hard...

Sat Jul 22, 2006 10:37 pm
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

There's already a SSBM thread here. Please continue the discussion there.

Thread locked.

Sat Jul 22, 2006 10:55 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 4 posts ]