It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:43 pm

Reply to topic  [ 380 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next
 Yu-Gi-Oh 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Well actually if you guys send the mis prints in with the pack you bought it in you will get some good cash. Aboutt 4 months ago I got a copy of Dark Magican and it said Thousand eye idol at first I got mad and thought that I was jipped. Then my girlfriend said if I trade it in maybe I could something. So I sent it to Konami and about two months later I got 200 dollars. So if I were you guys get the original pack and and the card and send it in.That is the answer Blackwind and PokemasterUSA you should do the same( That is if you have the original pack).

Mon Dec 26, 2005 4:38 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

First of all, that Insect Soldiers of the Sky card isn't a misprint. That's just another one of the bugs the card features.

Second, PokemasterUSA, exactly what kind of Deck are you trying to build? Both of the ones you've posted are both too hard to read (sort them by Monsters, Spells, and Traps) and have too many cards that just aren't worth using at all.

Mon Dec 26, 2005 7:08 pm
Profile YIM
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Actually my card is a misprint. I had two of the & it only showed up on the one i showed.

Mon Dec 26, 2005 8:02 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

First of all, that Insect Soldiers of the Sky card isn't a misprint. That's just another one of the bugs the card features.

Second, PokemasterUSA, exactly what kind of Deck are you trying to build? Both of the ones you've posted are both too hard to read (sort them by Monsters, Spells, and Traps) and have too many cards that just aren't worth using at all.

Yeah um.. Waker of chaos that card is a misprint infact becuase of all the misprints in the world and Incect soldier of the sky isn't even a card yet they took Insect soilder(atk 1900 def 1500) and added sky I can't remeber what the real name of the card PokemasterUSA has at the moment know but I asure you he does not have the name Insect Soilder of the sky. Also Waker of Chaos is indeed correct organize your deck and post it in order of Magic/Traps/ and monsters PokemasterUSA.

Tue Dec 27, 2005 11:42 am
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

That particular Insect Soldiers of the Sky is not a misprint because I have an identical card. If there is a misprinted one, I would know simply by comparing it to my own. Misprinted cards in general are worth more than their counterparts, too. Keep it, or trade it for a D. D. Assailant.

Wed Dec 28, 2005 9:24 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Okay maybe he is right I got a pack with him in it in my Medal Raiders booster, it is just a common card that you can buy for 50 cents at any card store. It looks just like the one you have PokemasterUSA. Also for a cheap card like that for a D.D. Assailant no one will trade you.
Here is the link to were I found out a list of the Medal Raiders series.

http://www.sylvanlaneshoppe.com/yugioh_ ... ingles.htm

Thu Dec 29, 2005 10:57 am
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

There, you see? It's no misprint. Now, I have breaking news!

The Sneak Preview tournament for Shadow of Infinity will be held on the first Friday and Saturday of February! We can finally unleash the awesome powers of Raviel, Lord of Phantasms, Hamon, Lord of Striking Thunder, and Uria, Lord of Searing Flames!

Thu Dec 29, 2005 11:20 am
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Who cares I think most of us already now this, or at least I do. Since after I competed in that Shoen Jump Reginal tournament I keep getting updates on things in Yu-Gi-Oh.

Last edited by Latios on Fri Dec 30, 2005 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Dec 29, 2005 11:38 am
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

This topic isn't just for you and I, Latios. Stop being a pompous jerk.

Thu Dec 29, 2005 11:45 am
Profile YIM
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I DON'T believe you won an SJC. I'd like to see a decklist, then I'll compare them with the Metagame decklists of all SJC champions.
Does anyone here think Divine Sword- Phoenix blade is meant to be a watered down Butterfly Dagger Elma? It has a cost to return to your hand, but I think it is too much, but at least it can be used, unlike Elma, wereas if we were allowed to use Elma, we'd be seeing first turn Exodia and infinite attack Magical Marrionettes EVERYWHERE.

There are two OTKs that I know that don't have any banned or restricted centrepieces.
Rescue Cat
Cyber Stein

Cyber Stein OTK:
Cards in hand needed: Megamorph, Cyber Stein, Limiter Removal (Either this or Megamorph, or both is even better).
Strategy: Summon Cyber Stein, pay 5000lps to Sp. Summon Cyber End Dragon, play limiter/megamorph and wail upon the opponent. If they STILL survive, attack with Stein if you can. If you haven't won, why the hell did you summon Cyber Stein?

Rescue Cat OTK:
Cards needed in Hand: Last Will, Rescue Cat

Strategy:Make sure the opponent has no S/Ts down (Giant Trunade; Heavy Storm)
Make sure the opponent has no monsters on the field (or only one weak DEF monster, like a Magician of Faith or Sangan.)
Play Rescue Cat to the field. Activate Last Will, Rescue Cat #1 goes to the Graveyard, letting you get 2 Milus Radiants, Last Will triggers, get another Rescue Cat.
Tribute that Rescue Cat for a third Milus Radiant and a strong Beast (most likely Des Wombat. If they have that one weak defender, then get Gyaku-Gire Panda instead.)
With all those monsters, your opponent will be overpowered.

Last edited by Eswin on Fri Dec 30, 2005 3:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Dec 29, 2005 12:17 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Latios. Stop being a pompous jerk.

:evil: Look you are lucky that I cam't say some things becuase I might get banned. Ever since I first said that I won a SJC you have been on my back so get off.So comm down befor you end up doing something you regret. :evil: :( Also sorry all the people on the Yu-Gi-Oh topic for you guys having to read this. :(

:? Anyways I agree with you completely that the Divine Sword-Phoenix blade is like a reject Butterfly Dagger Elma, also the thing that I can't find anywere is the Butterfly Dagger for my Elma.

Thu Dec 29, 2005 8:13 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I also have to ask... Does anyone here use YVD?
Google it if you want to find out more about it. It's a program that allows you to duel online. You may also have to update it a bit, because the original program only goes up to SOD.

Fri Dec 30, 2005 3:34 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

whoah Latios shonen jump tourney congrats any ways can you guys rate my deck it's not to good cause I don't have many cards but I'm trying to work with what I have

Wrath of Atlantis

Monsters x17

Levia dragon daeudulus

nightmare penguin x2
mermaid knight x2
elemental hero bubble man
mother grizzly x2
amphibious bugroth mk-3 x2
ferir x2
penguin soldier
7 colored fish x3
magivian of Faith (want to replace with another nightmare penguin)

traps x10
spiritual water art aio x2
torential tribute
gravity bind x2
botomless traphole
7 tools of the bandit
spell shield type 8
call of the haunted
dust tornado

magic 14
A legendary ocean x3
dark hole
premature burial
brain control
snatch steal
hammer shot
mystical space typhoon
heavy storm
salvage (had 2 but can't find 1)
enemy controller
axe of despair

total: 41

I know it's not to good but please help

<center>

Fri Dec 30, 2005 8:12 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Eswin, can you give me the link to that YVD thing?I've been looking for a way to duel online forever.

Fri Dec 30, 2005 8:18 am
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

whoah Latios shonen jump tourney congrats any ways can you guys rate my deck it's not to good cause I don't have many cards but I'm trying to work with what I have

Wrath of Atlantis

Monsters x17

Levia dragon daeudulus

nightmare penguin x2
mermaid knight x2
mother grizzly x2
ferir x2
penguin soldier
7 colored fish x3

traps x10
torential tribute
gravity bind x2
botomless traphole
7 tools of the bandit
spell shield type 8
call of the haunted
dust tornado

magic 14
A legendary ocean x3
dark hole
premature burial
brain control
snatch steal
hammer shot
mystical space typhoon
heavy storm
enemy controller
axe of despair

Don't put yourself down it is a good water deck, I just have one question to ask about it did you buy that water starter deck. You know who there is that fire one similar to it, well forget that it is a pretty sturdy deck her is some cards that could enhance it. Well actually I think you should change your deck into another one don't destroy that one just create another deck and post it up so I could see your deck building skills, but overal that is a pretty good deck 7/10 :D :D :D .

Fri Dec 30, 2005 9:47 am
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Wrath of Atlantis

Monsters x17

Levia dragon daeudulus

nightmare penguin x2
mermaid knight x2
mother grizzly x2
ferir x2
penguin soldier
7 colored fish x3

traps x10
torential tribute
gravity bind x2
botomless traphole
7 tools of the bandit
spell shield type 8
call of the haunted
dust tornado

magic 14
A legendary ocean x3
dark hole
premature burial
brain control
snatch steal
hammer shot
mystical space typhoon
heavy storm
enemy controller
axe of despair

Lose all salvages, and replace them with Legendary Fisherman (1 copy, but a level 4 2050 that can't be attacked isn't that bad imo) and giga gagi(insert the rest here because I forget).
DO NOT take out the Magician of Faith, it can get you ALO back, also ou may want to consider Terraforming to get ALO from the deck.
Also, that Levia Dragon, it makes me consider posting that you put in Ocean Dragon Lord Neo Daedalus.
Otherwise, good water deck.
Edit: Also, http://www.xerocreative.com/index.php?goto=yvd&sub=downloads
YVD download page. I have built a Cyber Stein OTK and a Tomato Control deck.

Fri Dec 30, 2005 12:37 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

:evil: Look you are lucky that I cam't say some things becuase I might get banned. Ever since I first said that I won a SJC you have been on my back so get off.So comm down befor you end up doing something you regret. :evil: :( Also sorry all the people on the Yu-Gi-Oh topic for you guys having to read this. :(

:? Anyways I agree with you completely that the Divine Sword-Phoenix blade is like a reject Butterfly Dagger Elma, also the thing that I can't find anywere is the Butterfly Dagger for my Elma.

Don't brag about your "exploits," then. This makes you look like an arrogant fool. At least you apologized to everyone, which shows that you can't be all bad. I forgive you.

Anyway, to stay on topic, take out Hammer Shot and put in Smashing Ground, and take out Elemental Hero Bubbleman.

Also, The Legendary Fisherman, due to his own effect, won't get the ATK/DEF boost from A Legendary Ocean or Umi.

Fri Dec 30, 2005 1:26 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

:evil: Look if you have any thing else to say then P.M. me Waker of choas otherwise keep it around Yu-Gi-Oh, and second off I have only said it 3 times when people ask about it so don't hate on me,and how can you forgive me for what you did. :evil:

:D Also you should leave Elemental Hero Bubbleman in your deck Um.. You can buy powerups forhim for almost nothing. Also you should add a Umi or a Legendary Ocean.

Fri Dec 30, 2005 1:32 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I "hate on," as you put it, anyone who brags, even if just a little bit. I did nothing wrong. I merely pointed out that you were bragging. Stop.

Also, Elemental Hero Bubbleman is no good in this Deck. It's a WATER Deck, not an Elemental Hero Deck, and even there he sucks.

Fri Dec 30, 2005 2:52 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I "hate on," as you put it, anyone who brags, even if just a little bit. I did nothing wrong. I merely pointed out that you were bragging. Stop.

Also, Elemental Hero Bubbleman is no good in this Deck. It's a WATER Deck, not an Elemental Hero Deck, and even there he sucks.

:evil: Stop posting about it stop acting like a child and post about Yu-Gi-Oh other than trying to pick fights with me that you can't come close to winning just give it up. :evil:

Fri Dec 30, 2005 3:04 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Hey guys, Can you rate my deck please, it's the one I won my school championship with:

Monsters x44

Tribe Infecting Virus
Great Moth
Petit Moth
Catapult Turtle
Gren Maju Da Eiza
Dark Dust Spirit
Ryu Kokki
Creeping Doom Manta
Castle of Dark Illusions
Armed Dragon lvl 7 x2
Armed Dragon lvl 5 x2
Armed Dragon lvl 3 x2
Kazejin
Levia Dragon-Daedalus
Ocean Dragon Lord-Neo Daedalus
Dark Driceratops
Mobius the Frost Monarch
Chaos Sorcerer
Red Eyes Black Chick
Red Eyes Black Dragon x2
Red Eyes Darkness Dragon
Element Dragon
Masked Dragon x3
Luster Dragon x2
Two Thousand Needles
Blue Eyes White Dragon x3
Blue Eyes Shining Dragon
Insect Queen
Labyrinth Wall
Big Koala
Gaia the Fierce Knight
Curse of Dragon
Slot Machine
Dark Magician
Summoned Skull x2
Tainted Wisdom
Ancient Brain

Fusion Monsters x4

Gaia the Dragon Champion
Skull Knight
Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon
Black Skull Dragon

Ritual Monsters x3

Black Luster Soldier
Masked Beast
Crab Turtle

Trap Cards x 23

The Dragon's Bead
D.Tribe
Gravity Bind x2
Torrential Tribute
Dust Tornado
Tornado Wall
Type Zero Magic Crusher
Trap Jammer
Ceasefire
Curse of Aging
Curse of Anubis
Ordeal of a Traveler
Call of the Haunted x2
Reinforcements x3
Dragon's Rage x2
Inter-dimensional Matter Transporter
Spell Binding Circle
Needle Ceiling

Magic Cards x36

Turtle Oath
Black Luster Ritual
Curse of the Masked Beast
Polymerization x4
Shield and Sword
Big Wave Small Wave
A Legendary Ocean x3
Monster Reborn x3
Pot of Greed x2
Banner of Courage
Soul Exchange
Swords of Revealing Light
Hammer Shot
Inferno Tempest
Nobleman of Crossout x2
Mystical Space Typhoon x3
Stamping Destruction x3
Block Attack
Premature Burial x2
Heavy Storm x2
Reload x2
Creature Swap x2
The Graveyard in the Fourth Dimension
Mountain

Fri Dec 30, 2005 3:07 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

:o Well it is a very big deck. If you lower the number of cards in the deck it could probaly be better.Also at your school was the tournament no sacc becuase that deck has almost no sacc, the deck dosen't seem like it would work good togther. The only thing I have to say is WOW the deck has alot of rare cards I' mean WOW. :o

:o 7/10 is my rating others like Orre-Master probaly have different opionions. :o :o

8) Also Eswin that YVD site you pulled up rocks thanks. 8)

Fri Dec 30, 2005 3:14 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Yeah it was no sacc, and the reason for the big deck is:

1. I can power up monsters using other monsters effects such as my Red Eyes Darkness Dragon gets 300 points for every dragon monster in my graveyard, and my Gren Maju Da Eiza gets x 400 ATK nad DEF for every card in my graveyard, one time someone brought out Five God Dragon with 5000 ATK + DEF so I had 18 cards in my graveyard, 18x400=7200 ATK + DEF for my Gren Maju Da Eiza, two words WIPED OUT. And my Blue Eyes shining comes in handy for if ever somebody pulls a god card on me, (no-one has yet) but its special effect lets me sacrifice it to be able to destroy any card on the field.
2. my Type Zero Magic Crusher inflicts 500 points of direct damage to my opponents life points for every magic card I discard from my hand.

and thanks about the rare cards thing, I've been collecting them since they came out and I have a lot more of them, I even have 3 copies of each of the sphinxes.

Fri Dec 30, 2005 3:28 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Yeah I have been collecting them since they came out also but latley I have been getting sorry cards. Anyways what you need to do is add sacc since they are a main part in yu-gi-oh.

Fri Dec 30, 2005 3:33 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Yeah it was no sacc, and the reason for the big deck is:

1. I can power up monsters using other monsters effects such as my Red Eyes Darkness Dragon gets 300 points for every dragon monster in my graveyard, and my Gren Maju Da Eiza gets x 400 ATK nad DEF for every card in my graveyard, one time someone brought out Five God Dragon with 5000 ATK + DEF so I had 18 cards in my graveyard, 18x400=7200 ATK + DEF for my Gren Maju Da Eiza, two words WIPED OUT. And my Blue Eyes shining comes in handy for if ever somebody pulls a god card on me, (no-one has yet) but its special effect lets me sacrifice it to be able to destroy any card on the field.
2. my Type Zero Magic Crusher inflicts 500 points of direct damage to my opponents life points for every magic card I discard from my hand.

and thanks about the rare cards thing, I've been collecting them since they came out and I have a lot more of them, I even have 3 copies of each of the sphinxes.

Uhhhh, I don't mean to be nasty, but 0/10.
BESD? WTF?
SO MANY CARDS. Bloody hell thin the deck a bit.
Crab Turtle? At least use Shinato or Reshef or Zorc if you are going down the ritual path.
Gren Maju boosts his Attack and Defence based on cards removed from play, not in the graveyard. (Skull Lair and this card are best pals).

Fri Dec 30, 2005 3:45 pm
Reply to topic   [ 380 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next