It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:17 am

Reply to topic  [ 380 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 16  Next
 Yu-Gi-Oh 
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Horus the Black Flame Dragon LV8 + Ojama King + Jinzo or Royal Decree + Ground Collapse

This is what I like to call THE ALMIGHTY POWER OF THE SKULL SERVANTS!!!!

:lol: Just kidding.

IT'S THE ALMIGHTY HORUS LOCK!!!!

Ground Collapse and Ojama King block your opponent's Monster Card Zones, so he can't play a Monster at all. Jinzo or Royal Decree blocks Traps, and Horus the Black Flame Dragon LV8 stops any Spell you want him to. Total lock on your opponent! Exodia is the only way for him to win, and by this time, at least one piece should be in his Graveyard or removed from play.

Thu Jan 05, 2006 7:15 am
Profile YIM
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Here's one:

Horus the Black Flame Dragon LV8 + Ojama King + Jinzo or Royal Decree + Ground Collapse

This is what I like to call THE ALMIGHTY POWER OF THE SKULL SERVANTS!!!!

:lol: Just kidding.

IT'S THE ALMIGHTY HORUS LOCK!!!!

Ground Collapse and Ojama King block your opponent's Monster Card Zones, so he can't play a Monster at all. Jinzo or Royal Decree blocks Traps, and Horus the Black Flame Dragon LV8 stops any Spell you want him to. Total lock on your opponent! Exodia is the only way for him to win, and by this time, at least one piece should be in his Graveyard or removed from play.

Uhh What if final countdown was already on the field? Horus can only negate activation of spells, if your opponent already had a continuous one down it stays.
Also Latios, http://www.xerocreative.com/index.php?g ... =downloads the first link is YVD.

Thu Jan 05, 2006 1:57 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Final Countdown is not a continuous spell card. 20 turns count after activation, but quite honestly, I wouldn't worry much about the duel lasting for 20 turns if he actually manages to play all those things.

As for real continuous spell cards, MST etc etc can deal with those.

Thu Jan 05, 2006 2:34 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Final Countdown is not a continuous spell card. 20 turns count after activation, but quite honestly, I wouldn't worry much about the duel lasting for 20 turns if he actually manages to play all those things.

As for real continuous spell cards, MST etc etc can deal with those.

Well it isn't, but like SoRL, it works in the same way as one. Also the Countdown could have been played 19 turns before (lol).

Thu Jan 05, 2006 2:36 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

In that situation I fear only a last turn would save you. BUT, seeing as Jinzo was active, too bad.

Come on, anyone pulling out a victory, with a combo, 19 turns past Final Countdown, is a genius :wink:

Thu Jan 05, 2006 2:41 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

No one in their right mind would play Final Countdown. Besides, you can build a Deck around the Horus Lock. Just hope that you're opponent doesn't use Exodia and/or Final Countdown, because those are the only things that can stop you with that lock in place.

Thu Jan 05, 2006 2:42 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

There are ways around those as well. It's a good combo, the drawback being it's kinda hard to pull. Especially Ojama King, since you can always summon Horus through a considerable number of ways.

Thu Jan 05, 2006 2:47 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

That just depends on what other cards are in your Deck. For example, you could use Level Up! on Horus the Black Flame Dragon LV6, then use Premature Burial on him, then use Metamorphosis and Tribute him to play Ojama King.

Thu Jan 05, 2006 2:49 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Sure, I never said it wasn't "accomplishable" (does this word exist?).

Anything that spins around Horus is bound to at least have potential, how you unock it is up to you. I say your combo is a good way to explore the potential not only of Horus but also of the less used Ojama King. I'd watch out for your trap lock card though, Jinzo or Royal Decree... They're all too common, and the possibility of the opp. already having a counter for it is considerably high.

A pretty good combo nevertheless. If I ever get a hold of Horus lv 8 I'll give it a shot.

Thu Jan 05, 2006 3:06 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Yes, that word exists. I looked it up. :)

Anyway, if Elemental Energy has been released where you are (I have no idea whatsoever where you live), then you can get a Horus the Black Flame Dragon LV8 as a promo. Get one of those Special Edition boxes or whatever they're called, and you might get that, or you might get Sacred Phoenix of Nephthys, The Creator, or Silent Swordsman LV5.

Thu Jan 05, 2006 4:39 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Yes Waker of choas ir right and before I forget Eswin thanks I will probaly get right to dueling when I find time. Also in my opinion Final countdown is a bad card. For one thing what pro would actually have a duel last 20 turns( they would both have to be tough competeters) I mean if you have a 40 card deck you are screwed and if you play Final countdown, go agianst a opponent with alot of put down cards( i.e cards that do alot of damage and in general would just mess with your opponent which I know at least a handful of us are that way). So don't try and use Final countdown in a duel on the YVD becuase I will crush you.

:D Just kidding :D

Thu Jan 05, 2006 5:23 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I have seen it done. Basically, the Final Countdown Deck is a stall/LP restoration Deck that uses Final Countdown as soon as it can to win. The Horus Lock Deck is just faster, is all.

Thu Jan 05, 2006 5:41 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Mpst decks are faster if you go to YVD thing that Eswin posted up I will duel that deck.

Thu Jan 05, 2006 7:34 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I think I'll get the YVD, too. This thread can now be used for Duel requests, so says the almighty God of CHEESE! Fear his almighty cheddar!

Ahem. Well, how about them Acrobat Monkeys?

Thu Jan 05, 2006 7:41 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I think I'll get the YVD, too. This thread can now be used for Duel requests, so says the almighty God of CHEESE! Fear his almighty cheddar!

Ahem. Well, how about them Acrobat Monkeys?

Okay then..... Well if it is okay with Orre_Master( since he started it)
most of this could be used for scheduleing YVD matches well never mind since it still has to do with Yu-Gi-oh go one and post up are requests also. :D

Thu Jan 05, 2006 7:56 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I would like to request a duel over YVD with anyone who could play (convert into your timezone please) 10:00 GMT and 22:00 GMT.
Also, I will host. Just PM me the time you ca get on and I shall start to host five minutes before that time.

Fri Jan 06, 2006 4:41 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I will be glad to go agianst you it is just that I NEED TO FIND TIME. You know why won't you and Waker of Choas play a game that would be entertaning. :D

Fri Jan 06, 2006 6:39 am
Profile WWW
it's like a baguette

I'm moving this to TMB, as this belongs in here more than it does in General Discussion.

Fri Jan 06, 2006 1:00 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Okay sure anyways I want to scheduel a duel agianst you Eswin.

Fri Jan 06, 2006 6:11 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I'd like to schedule a Match with anyone sometime between 8pm and midnight, Central Time. I can't figure out GMT.

Sat Jan 07, 2006 10:32 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I'll be happy to go against you Waker of Choas, just be sure to use that Horus lock deck so I can see it's power. I can set up the match but the only time I will be avaliable to do the match is in 3 days hopefully at 11:00 P.M me on what state you live in and I can tell you when are match is. :D 8)

Sun Jan 08, 2006 9:09 am
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

My Matches against Latios will be tomorrow right after the Psypokes Quiz. If anyone wants to be crushed, contact me.

Thu Jan 12, 2006 7:54 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

LMAO, that is funny,LMAO. Anyone who wants to play the winner, lol you are funny Waker of Choas.

Thu Jan 12, 2006 8:00 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

NO ONE SHALL ESCAPE MY CHEESE!!!

*returns voice to normal*

Anyway, yeah, if you want to be crushed in a Duel, contact me, and I'll crush you. Crush you, I say! Crush you good!

"Play the winner" just sounds wrong.....

Sun Jan 15, 2006 10:34 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

How does it sound wrong win I whip you someone else can duel me. :P

Sun Jan 15, 2006 10:43 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 380 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 16  Next