It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:45 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Firefly Discussion 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

They should have had a second season of "Firefly". It was one of the best shows Fox had ever shown, and they canceled it. What were they thinking?

Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:54 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

That it was getting low ratings, and wasn't worth their investment, or something along those lines. Yes, it was an awesome show, and I wish it had been on longer, but then we probably wouldn't have gotten Summer Glau in Terminator: Sarah Connor Chronicles or The Cape, or Jewel Staite and Morena Baccarin in SG: Atlantis, or Nathan Fillion in Castle, or Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along-Blog at all, and who knows what else, and all those things are awesome too.

Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:26 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Firefly is probably the most shiny series to ever air on Television. It's a shame it had such a short run, as it had everything going for it: Joss Wheddon writing, Nathan Fillion, Adam Baldwin & Summer Glau, space ships, space cannibals, etc, etc. The real reason it failed so horribly, from what I understand, is that Fox screwed up the episode order when it first aired and they showed the entire season all jumbled up, so almost no one understood what was happening at any given time. Still, it has quite a following and Serenity has become a cult classic to some.

All I can say is that I'm proud to be a Brown Coat. :)

Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:49 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]