It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:38 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Diablo III 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

It's been confirmed people! I suppose this topic is very belated, but none exists so far. After 8 years of wait, we finally have confirmation to a sequel to the story of Sanctuary. You can check out the majority of the information at:
http://www.blizzard.com/diablo3/

Before asking questions, I suggest reading the F.A.Q page for all those interested. It answers a lot details and postpones the information that will be due later. There are also many interviews not located on the main site that you can find at most Diablo fansites and/or YouTube. The producers go into substantial detail about the reason for graphics, the story, etc... They also answer many questions. Here is one of many links: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGU4zXH-RhQ

So what do you guys think? There's been great debate about how the graphics appear to be more 'WoWy' and how the Barbarian is a returning character. I do also think the graphics are a little more cartoony than before, but I understand that this is Diablo updated to the next generation and for that matter in 3D. I personally am just happy that they're going to be releasing this.

Battle.Net will also be updated a lot and will remain free. Good thing for me. I will never play a game that requires you to pay. :lol:

Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:11 pm
Profile WWW
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

I have already seen that homepage, and I was so suprised. I allways thought that it was just a joke. But now I know that it's going to come.

I can't wait to buy it.

My first thougt about the graphics was: "Oh no, not another WOW-game," but after watching the trailers I understood that it's only the graphics NOT the game, that is WOW-like.

And the Babarian: I think he look's very cool in the new game.

And the new Witch Doctor: He is the coolest character I have ever seen. With The necromancer curses, the necromancer-like Swarm and summonings and the sorcerres' fire-spells he is a very tough enemy. And he can even make his own monster stronger by casting his own spells on them! That is perhaps the coolest of all!

Well, as you can see, I have got nothing bad to say about the new Diablo III. It looks very interesting and (if you - like I do - like to smash zombies and freeze some deamons) fun.
I will buy it as soon as it comes to a shop near me. Hopefully it wonøt take too long before it arrives in Denmark.

Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:19 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

No idea as to the release though. All we know is that the DIII team is far in development. They do have to tweak Battle.Net and various other things to make it run smoother. Plus with all of the whining going on at other forums, who knows what will be changed? At the least it wouldn't be released till next year. But I'm thinking 3Q or 4Q next year. :frustrated: I hope with all of the graphic improvements that the game still isn't too hard to get along. Some people can't sit there for hours on end. :D And I hope they don't make it too long like Morrowind or some bull like that.

Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:27 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]