It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:51 am

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 Super Smash Bros. Dojo/Brawl 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Okay, when the hell is this game coming out? The reason I didn't buy a Wii the day it came out was because of the lack of good games, save for LoZ, and I was not wasting that amount of money just for one game.

Yeah, rant over, now we can discuss potential characters, what's good so far (this can only speculted about, thanks to IGN.)

I liked the trailer, with NEWCOMER! and all that. Pit, to me, looks like he's going to be one of those ones that inflict masses of percentage with super fast attacks, but in terms of power (flying-off-the-screen-wise) he will be lacking in it, along with weight.

I hope they include a new Pokemon in it. I'm thinking Deoxys. Down and B would change his form, how neat would that be?!

If there is an already existing thread, I apologise.

"Play with fire and expect to be burned."

Thu Feb 15, 2007 3:36 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

And Lucario to since the Fourth Generation Pokemon are around those are going to be more popular.

Pokemon Pearl FC:2749 9225 9473

Up for a battle anytime! Just PM me.

Thu Feb 15, 2007 6:55 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

I'm hoping for Lucario, Grovyle, Rayman, Weavel (not a pokemon), Spire, Noxus, and if they DO have Sonic, Shadow and Silver costumes, if possible.

Thu Feb 15, 2007 7:11 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I agree with pelli to an extent about Sonic. If they do have him, they are most likely going to make the other hedgehogs part of his costumes, like Peach & Daisy. I'm pretty annoyed how it STILL hasn't come out. D:

Thu Feb 15, 2007 7:43 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Well, I kind of hope they keep Roy and Marth in. That Pit guy looks pretty cool, if they don't have Marth, he'll probably become my best character. I kind of hope they have a "cell-shaded" link, like from the Wind Waker. That would be cool in my opinion.

I hope that Nintendo doesn't leave people wanting. This will probably be the biggest roster yet, and I hope they fill it up with good characters. Ie, ones that everybody want, like Sonic. Not characters I've never heard of, like Ice Climbers etc.

As for pokemon characters......Deoxys...maybe. They did have mewtwo, and Deoxys would be a good character. Changing its form would leave room for a lot of strategy, and make a very interesting character.

While talking about pokemon, they better have some really good pokemon that pop out of pokeballs! Like, Ludicolo with some funky dance moves, and of course Mudkip doing some awesome hydro pump or something....yeah.

And it is really taking them a long time to complete this game......Maybe they are including the fourth generation pokemon, but want to wait until Pearl and Diamond to come out so people know the new pokemon. Although, I'm pretty sure that everyone knows all the fourth generation pokemon by now.....

Anyways, I think that Nintendo is probably putting a lot of weight on this game because of the legacy of the last two. I hope that all our waiting pays off.

Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:47 pm
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

I'm pretty annoyed how it STILL hasn't come out. D:

...what?

Honestly, I'd be disappointed if it were out already. It would show that they just rushed it to get something on the shelves. I'd rather wait a while to let the developers make it a great game rather than get a pile of crap right away. Besides, they've only been working on the game for a little over half a year, give them time. Rome wasn't built in a da--*gets killed by the Cliche Police*

Anyway, SSBB should be out by the end of the year, probably closer to Christmas.

Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:58 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Swampert King wrote:
I'm pretty annoyed how it STILL hasn't come out. D:

...what?

Honestly, I'd be disappointed if it were out already. It would show that they just rushed it to get something on the shelves. I'd rather wait a while to let the developers make it a great game rather than get a pile of crap right away. Besides, they've only been working on the game for a little over half a year, give them time. Rome wasn't built in a da--*gets killed by the Cliche Police*

Anyway, SSBB should be out by the end of the year, probably closer to Christmas.

Yeah, I see what you mean...however, they then should have started making it earlier. :P

These weird power ups look fun too, it will interrupt the game play with a cinematic special effect of sorts. Mario's massive fire ball attack looks manic! I can't wait to see Mewtwo's...

The stages also look great. I mean, they seem to really be going to town with this one, and FW, I'm not feeling so s'ed off, as I know that the longer it doesn't come out, the higher the chance of it being a great game!

Also, if anyone has seen the newer video, where Snake is an actual character being used, he looks really difficult to control. I think my best charrie will be Metaknight. Looks so cute and cool!

"Play with fire and expect to be burned."

Fri Feb 16, 2007 1:10 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

The should have Zant from The Legend Of Zelda Twilight Princess

Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:58 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I'm sorry, but if they put Zant in this game, I'm going to throw my Wii out the window......

Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:46 am
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]