It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:02 pm

Reply to topic  [ 485 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 20  Next
 Personal Trainer's Thread [Gen 1 - Gen 6] 
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Location: With the 3 guides of time, deciding the fate of it...
Infernape77 wrote:
@Lawence: Luxray must have Male gender, because I think most people use male Pokemon, so Rivalry wil be useful

Akato is not an experienced trainer & I already updated the movesets so there is really no need to do that gender switch as I don't really want Rivalry to be too useful anyway...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...
Lawence Codye's Trading Thread (Gen 6 / X & Y)

"The Nine Tails of Subconscious - Lawence Codye"

Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:40 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Protagonist A

Name: Kaorin
[color=olive]Region: Fudou
Background: Kaorin is born in Lynnal, a small island town located just east of Vrae, the volcano island. She starts off her journey the same time many of her friends and family does. Everyone has their own goals of becoming Champion of the League and Contest and finding their own Legendary Pok

Created unique Trainers? Gym Leaders? Elite 4 members or Champions? Show them off here!

Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:11 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

@ Infernape77 = For a 6th Gym, the levels are a little bit low but the movesets more then make up for that, great Gym...I won't ask why so many ATK oriented Fighting Type pokemon have Focus Blast which is a Special Damage based Fighting Type attack...Oh & Thank You for making the Gym Leader a women as it is more appealing to me this way & not cause I'm a male...

@ Kaori Sakura = I am thinking about when the fourth meeting with Kaorin happens & it looks to be very exciting based on what I believe it probably is...Oh & great Important Character by the way...

Name = Peitro / Special - Foreign Trainer
Gender = Male
Region = Huin Region #1
----------
Background = Peitro is Akato's best friend but also his greatest Rival & ally during his journey to do what ended up being to help Akato save the Sinnoh Region from Team Galatic but he didn't have as good a part as Akato did in the deed so he is not recognized as much for stopping Team Galactic but he doesn't hold a grudge for this, however he does pester Akato everytime they meet for a battle which he always loses & as far as his personality goes, he is a very impatient & somewhat annoying child who has good morals but is constantly reckless in the approach he takes whenever he does something but is probably the most determined person you will meet in your adventure post story & can be seen somewhere near Akato doing what else, looking for him & as for his appearance, it is unknown at this time...
----------
Theme or Type = Diversity
----------
Pokemon Team;

{staraptor} / Male / LV60 / Intimidate
Moveset = U-Turn / Close Combat / Brave Bird / Agility
Item = Leichi Berry

{heracross} / Male / LV60 / Guts
Moveset = Mega Horn / Close Combat / Stone Edge / Night Slash
Item = Muscle Band

{rapidash} / Male / LV60 / Flash Fire
Moveset = Flare Blitz / Mega Horn / Double-Edge / Morning Sun
Item = Salac Berry

{snorlax} / Male / LV60 / Immunity
Moveset = Belly Drum / Rest / Body Slam / Yawn
Item = Chesto Berry

{roserade} / Male / LV60 / Poison Point
Moveset = Energy Ball / Sludge Bomb / Toxic / Aromatherapy
Item = Wise Glasses

{empoleon} / Male / LV60 / Torrent
Moveset = Iron Defense / Aqua Ring / Yawn / Water Pulse
Item = Leftovers

----------
Strategy = Peitro uses Staraptor first who uses U-Turn when in trouble, Close Combat & Brave Bird for damage & Agility to make it faster, then comes Heracross who uses 1 of it's attacks based on the situation, then comes Rapidash who uses Flare Blitz, Mega Horn & Double Edge for damage & Morning Sun for recovery purposes, then comes the harder pokemon starting with Snorlax who uses Belly Drum first if not threatened by it's current opponent & then uses Rest which it will wake right up from cause of it's item "Chesto Berry" & then proceed to using Body Slam for damage & finally uses Yawn only when it needs something to go night night, then comes Roserade who first off has Aromatherapy to do various things like wake up Snorlax when it uses Rest the second time & on & to heal the team's status conditions, uses Energy Ball & Sludge Bomb for damage & lastly has Toxic to make it even easier still to Poison your pokemon on top of it having the Poison Point ability & the attack Sludge Bomb, 1 of which can inflict Toxic Poisoning on your pokemon so be careful, finally comes Empoleon who is another unique set have Iron Defense to quickly rise it's DEF stats so that both of it's defenses are high, it uses Aqua Ring either first turn or after a single Iron Defense or after it's next move "Yawn" which it uses for the same reason Snorlax does & finally uses Water Pulse for a STAB damaging attack & for the rare occasion Confusion status condition it inflicts on the target & that's it...
----------
Aftermath = $10000 Poke'Dollars

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...

Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:05 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Lawence Codye wrote:
Oh & Thank You for making the Gym Leader a women as it is more appealing to me this way & not cause I'm a male...

I agree. There's such a lack up to 4th Generation in imposing female characters.

Lawence Codye wrote:
@ Kaori Sakura = I am thinking about when the fourth meeting with Kaorin happens & it looks to be very exciting based on what I believe it probably is...Oh & great Important Character by the way...

I'm glad. ^-^ I tried to keep each encounter difficult and memorable, just like the rest of the game. Utilizing all what every trainer has to their disposal. I also tried to make it seem like she was learning and growing after each encounter you have with her. You know, show development, so that it doesn't seem like you're the only one doing something in the world.

The next Trainer I put up will be the flipside. The male protagonist, known as Protagonist B: Hito. Kaorin's rival.

Created unique Trainers? Gym Leaders? Elite 4 members or Champions? Show them off here!

Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:50 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Lucius DeLafiant
PKMN Trainer

Reigon: Johto
Background/Bio: Lucius was born and raised in Blackthorn City, this is also where he met his first Pokemon, a Cyndaquil. He's laid back and care free for the most part. He has medium length blue hair (just past the shoulders) and wears an old and beat-up denim jacket.
Location: The player can find Lucius in a hidden cave that leads to a beautiful cliff overlooking Blackthorn in the Dragon's Den he's talking to his girlfriend.
1st Battle Start: What the heck! Seriously? Can't a couple get any friggin' privacy? What's that? A battle? Now? What the heck! Fine, I guess.
Win: Okay, nice battle. But can you, you know, get out of here? I brought her out to this romantic place for a reason.
Lose: Alright, good job man, but seriously did you have to come out here today, of all days? I'm trying to propose here!
Theme: Mixed Team
Pokemon:
Typhlosion Lv. 75
Rash/Quick Claw
-Flamethrower
-Sunny Day
-Solar Beam
-Focus Blast

Heracross Lv. 74
Adamant/Shell Bell
-Swords Dance
-Aerial Ace
-Megahorn
-Close Combat

Skarmory Lv. 71
Impish/Leftovers
-Spikes
-Roar
-Stealth Rock
-Steel Wing

Flygon Lv. 73
Adamant/Choice Band
-Earthquake
-Outrage
-U-Turn
-Stone Edge

Lapras Lv. 72
Calm/Leftovers
-Surf
-Ice Beam
-Psychic
-Calm Mind

Electivire Lv. 70
Lonely/Choice Band
-Cross Chop
-Thunderpunch
-Toxic
-Swagger
Stradegy: Lucius will try to play the "type game" with the player, switching to a Pokemon that has a type advantage, if none of his Pokemon have the advantage he'll try to "power house" the Pokemon by using the current Pokemon's strongest attack that is still effective against the opponent.
Aftermath: Lucius awards the player with $6400 and a congratulations, he then walks off. He can be challenged as many times as the player wishes, but the player must wait a day between each match, after the first match, Lucius will be alone, but talking about his -now- fianc

Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:58 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

[color=olive]I haveta say, I really like Lucius. I like the backstory, I like the choice in Pok

Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:55 am
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Kaori Sakura wrote:
[color=olive]I haveta say, I really like Lucius. I like the backstory, I like the choice in Pok

Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:37 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Lawence Codye wrote:
2. Mizuchi / Male
Blastoise / Golem / Parasect / Electrode / Muk / Flareon

While I have no love for Flareon, I'm very interested in seeing where this team could go. So, my vote is on Mizuchi.

Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:17 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Quote:
1. Saosuke / Male
Charizard / Fearow / Wigglytuff / Nidoking / Gengar / Starmie

My favorite Pokemon is Charizard, before Gen IV. And, My Dream Party has Fearow and Nidoking, so I choose him

@Kaori Sakura: Why Kirlia(2nd Showdown) hasn't evolve? And, uhhh... she was so stingy(the last battle with her and her >70 Pokemon, only for 1359?? And, I'm bore with Gardevoir at the highest level pokemon
@Lawence: You say my sixth Gym's Pokemon levels are low? I think my gym's Pokemon was too hard!! Well, like Akato, Medhina is a new gym Leader and hasn't have very good skill.....

@Magus: Yay, Fire-type!!! And I become Lucius, and someone coming, I'll say "What!!!! How RUDE!!! Thyplosion Burn him/her!!" ;)

Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:24 am
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Infernape77 wrote:
@Lawence: You say my sixth Gym's Pokemon levels are low? I think my gym's Pokemon was too hard!! Well, like Akato, Medhina is a new gym Leader and hasn't have very good skill.....

Well maybe as I didn't look at your previous gyms before making that suggestion & point taken...

1. Saosuke = 1 vote
2. Mizuchi = 1 vote
3. Ashley = 0 vote

Soon I will get to work on 1 when I next have that kind of time...which will be when my Stop2Shop order gets here, from today until Tuesday would be the range of dates for this trainer's team to be put together...& thanks for the feedback on some of the gyms, Infernape77...

Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:53 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Infernape77 wrote:
@Kaori Sakura: Why Kirlia(2nd Showdown) hasn't evolve? And, uhhh... she was so stingy(the last battle with her and her >70 Pokemon, only for 1359?? And, I'm bore with Gardevoir at the highest level pokemon

[color=olive]It's still a Kirlia to show her progression. Well, if you noticed, the

Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:44 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Here a rival in my region:

Name: Kevin
Bio: He was born at Thunbreak City, and Electian's son. He was really annoying people, but have good skill on battle. He was found at many place. His starter is Eevee, and will evolve into Vaporeon, Jolteon and Flareon, if player choose Fire, Water, and Grass starter, respectively. He want become a champion, and will stop you at almost all gym front.

First Battle-At Thunbreak Gym enterance, become a fake leader
Prize: 800 Poke
~~~~~
Challenge: Are you a challenger on this Gym? If you're looking for dad.. enghh.. I mean this gym leader, so you come to the right person, becuase I'm the Gym Leader!
~~~~~
Win: Hah, you're so easy to beat. Try again...
~~~~~
Lose: What? I lose? But...but.. Okay, I lose.
~~~~~
Last Pokemon: Hmm... you're good!
~~~~~
After Battle:
Kevin: I lose.....
Electian*entered the Gym*: Eh, what happen? What, you beat the gym leader? But how? I'm the Gym Leader not this kid.. Ah, that's you, Kevin
Kevin: .........
Electian: Sorry, but you must beat me to get the badge. Can I see your badge? You don't have any? You must get some badge to battle me, come back if you have more badge!
~~~~~
Team:
{bidoof} L14 M
Unaware/None
Rollout
Quick Attack
Tackle

{oddish} L14 M - If you choose Grass starter
Chlorophyll/None
Absorb
Sleep Powder

PoisonPowder
Sweet Scent

{growlithe} L14 M - If you choose Fire starter
Intimidate/None
Ember
Roar
Odor Sleuth
Bite

{shellder} L14 M - If you choose Water starter
Shell Armor/None
Withdraw
Bubblebeam

Protect
Icicle Spear

{eevee} L15 M
Run Away/Oran Berry
Tackle
Dig
Sand-Attack

Return

2nd Battle-Terasand Gym front
Prize: 1630 Poke
~~~~~
Challenge: Oh, so it's <name>! I'll battle this Gym Leader and won my first badge. And, oh, can you help me? If I won, that mean I can beat this Gym!
~~~~~
Win: Ohh.... where the strength of the Trainer that beat me at my dad's gym?
~~~~~
Lose: Urgh.. I lose again....
~~~~~
Last Pokemon: Whoaa... You're great!
~~~~~
After Battle:
I lose again? Uh... I'm need more training, see ya!
~~~~~
Team:
{diglett} L15 M
Arena Trap/None
Dig
Mud-Slap
Magnitude

Scratch

{oddish} L16 M - If you choose Fire starter
Chlorophyll/None
Absorb
Sleep Powder

PoisonPowder
Sweet Scent

{growlithe} L16 M - If you choose Water starter
Intimidate/None
Ember
Roar
Odor Sleuth
Bite

{shellder} L16 M - If you choose Grass starter
Shell Armor/None
Withdraw
Bubblebeam

Protect
Icicle Spear

{eevee} L18 M
Run Away/Oran Berry
Quick Attack
Dig
Return
Tackle

3rd Battle-Neutron Gym front
Prize: 1830 Poke
~~~~~
Challenge: Oh, Hi! Are you going to challenge this Gym? Let's have a quick battle before Challenging Gym.
~~~~~
Win: Hahah... I won!
~~~~~
Lose: Noo.......
~~~~~
Last Pokemon: Huh.. I won't lose now!
~~~~~
After Battle:
Oh, I'm just remember! My father want to give this to you, TM Brick Break. I don't know the function of this TM, my father only told me to give this. Good bye...
~~~~~
Team:
{machop} L17 M
Guts/None
Karate Chop
Low Kick
Brick Break

Focus Energy

{oddish} L20 M - If you choose Water starter
Chlorophyll/None
Absorb
Sleep Powder
Mega Drain

Sweet Scent

{growlithe} L20 M - If you choose Grass starter
Intimidate/None
Ember
Flame Wheel

Roar
Bite

{shellder} L20 M - If you choose Fire starter
Shell Armor/None
Water Pulse
Bubblebeam

Protect
Icicle Spear

{eevee} L22 M
Run Away/Sitrus Berry
Quick Attack
Dig
Return
Bite

4th Battle-Peasnow Gym front
Prize: 2010 Poke
~~~~~
Challenge: Hey, I'm just getting for myself Peasnow Badge. If you can beat me, that mean you can beat Gym too. If not, you must training so you can beat me.
~~~~~
Win: Nah, you lose. How you beat this GYM Leader
~~~~~
Lose: You win, <name>. That means you can beat the Leader easily
~~~~~
Last Pokemon: Huh.... Not again
~~~~~
After Battle:
You win, now I'm sure you'll beat Cryssla. Oh, I must go now, bye....
~~~~~
Team:
{machop} L25 M
Guts/None
Karate Chop
Low Kick
Brick Break
Vital Throw

{gloom} L25 M
Chlorophyll/None
Solarbeam
Sleep Powder
Mega Drain

Sunny Day

{growlithe} L25 M
Intimidate/None
Ember
Flame Wheel

Roar
Reversal

{shellder} L25 M
Shell Armor/None
Water Pulse
Bubblebeam
Clamp

Icicle Spear

{vaporeon} L29 M - If you choose Fire starter
Water Absorb/Mythic Water
Quick Attack
Water Gun
Rock Smash
Bite

{jolteon} L29 M - If you choose Water starter
Volt Absorb/Magnet
Quick Attack
ThunderShock
Rock Smash
Bite

{flareon} L29 M - If you choose Grass starter
Flash Fire/Charcoal
Quick Attack
Ember
Rock Smash
Bite

5th Battle-Sproutank Gym Enterance, after beat Aspore
Prize: 2200 Poke
~~~~~
Challenge: Huft... Ah, Hey <name>! What? You've gotten Clover Badge. I knew it, I'm late. Can we have a battle?
~~~~~
Win: I win, I'm sure I can beat Aspore
~~~~~
Lose: Oh... I lose.... I can't battle Aspore with this condition, I must train my Pokemon....
~~~~~
Last Pokemon: Wow, great......
~~~~~
After Battle:
Aspore must be strong, and I couldn't beat him now.... I should go now, Bye..
~~~~~
Team:
{natu} L26 M
Peck
Aerial Ace

Miracle Eye
Future Sight

{vileplume} L30 M
Chlorophyll/None
Solarbeam
Sleep Powder
Grass Knot

Sunny Day

{arcanine} L30 M
Intimidate/None
Fire Fang
Flame Wheel

Thunder Fang
Body Slam

{cloyster} L30 M
Shell Armor/None
Bubblebeam
Clamp

Spike Cannon
Avalanche

{vaporeon} L34 M - If you choose Fire starter
Water Absorb/Mythic Water
Quick Attack
Water Gun
Aurora Beam
Bite

{jolteon} L34 M - If you choose Water starter
Volt Absorb/Magnet
Quick Attack
ThunderShock
Pin Missile
Bite

{flareon} L34 M - If you choose Grass starter
Flash Fire/Charcoal
Quick Attack
Ember
Fire Spin

Bite

Not yet completed...I'll edit it when I'm done.

Last edited by Infernape77 on Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:58 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Protagonist B: Kaorin's Rival

Name: Hito
Region: Fudou
Background: Hito is born on Vrae, the volcano island. He has known Kaorin since early in his childhood and the two have always been good friends. He acquired his best friend, Riolu, the same week Kaorin obtained her best friend, Ralts. He starts his adventure the same time Kaorin and their friends do, however since he's already on the island he will have already gathered his team together by the time they reach Vrae from Lynnal.

{riolu} ?
{heracross} ?
{wailmer} ?
{onix} ?
{poochyena} ?
{electrike} ?

[color=cyan]Rank: Hito has strange priorities. He competes with everyone in everything and takes his training in all aspects seriously, however, he's just as prone to becoming side-tracked as Kaorin is, even sometimes becoming side-tracked with her. As such, he's ranked 3rd according to League and Contest standards.

Search Goal: {jirachi} He seeks Jirachi for simply what it is and what it does. It's unknown if he wants to obtain a wish, capture Jirachi or simply to battle a Pok

Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:18 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Gosh am I lacking behind ! I've been into competitive battling for the past days.

LAWENCE , WE NEED TO TALK BOUT THE SCEPTILE TEAM. PRONTO.

Anyway , instead of working on my Gym Leaders , I've been working on my new "Elite 4" . They take the name of the "landmarks" across the Ankh Region.

Elite 4 :
Lake Mezul

Mt. Gamel

Uva Forest

Kazari Power Plant

Champion :

Ankh

Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:45 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Elite Four "X" [ X Being Which You Chose to Take on First ]

Name : Mezul

Element : Water / Ice

Biography :
Mezul was the daughter of famous Pokemon scientists who went to the Polar Region to do some research . Her "pet" was a Dewgong which was originally a Seel and they were , best of friends . Mezul was leading a carefree childhood until one fateful day, when the Ice in the Polar Region started "breaking" and she fell down into the cold , icy water . She was separated from her parents who are believed to have been unable to ride the waves even with their "advanced" level Pokemon like Gyarados(s) & Lapras(s) . Her Seel tried to save her but was unable too , and in the end , they were separated as well . When Mezul awoke , she was in the Huin Region , and was taken care of a Gym Leader , Parker . She couldn't accept the fact that she lost everything , both friends , family , and Pokemon . On a particular evening , she was looking out at the Sunshine with Parker but he soon had to leave as he had a challenge . And to her surprise , a Dewgong appeared , but at a far distance from shore . It seemed to be smiling at her , acknoledging her . She knew immediately THAT was her Seel which had evolved . But the moment she stood up and tried to call it back , it dived back into the ocean and was never seen , until the day where Parker thought her how to battle and she caught and raised with all her heart and soul . However , only 5 . In her heart , she believed the Dewgong would emerge upon her again , and will always have that ONE slot open for that Dewgong . When she set out on her journey and was riding on the cruise boat , the Dewgong appeared again , and again , was smiling and "talking" to her . But it dived back into the sea few seconds later . This made her even more encouraged and trained to be the best . She beat several Gym Leaders and Elite 4 Members , and was soon acknowledged of her strengths and the Ankh Region founder , Ankh , chose her to be one of his Elite 4 Members . And when she arrived at the Ankh Region's Bay , she saw , her true friend , Dewgong , and THAT was where her true story , begins .....

Note : She is also the only member in the Elite 4 who doesn't make use of Gamel , which will be explained later on .

Pokemon :

{politoed} @Drizzle | Level 64

Boil Over , Ice Beam , Toxic , Hyper Beam

{froslass} @Cursed Body | Level 65 , Sitrus Berry
Shadow Ball , Thunder , Psychic , Destiny Bond

{azumarill} @Huge Power | Level 66
Aqua Jet , Hydro Pump , Ice Beam , Focus Blast

{lapras} @Water Absorb | Level 68 , Sitrus Berry
Thunder , Hydro Pump , Blizzard , Hyper Beam

{vaporeon} @Hydration | Level 68
Surf , Hidden Power [ Electric ] , Toxic , Ice Beam

{dewgong} @Hydration | Level 72 , Sitrus Berry
Ice Beam , Brine , Giga Impact , Return

Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:25 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

zPIRATED wrote:
Gosh am I lacking behind ! I've been into competitive battling for the past days.

LAWENCE , WE NEED TO TALK BOUT THE SCEPTILE TEAM. PRONTO.

I was wondering WTH you went, that's good that you got into competitive battling as I just cannot do it, too linear for me...maybe come Gen V, maybe...

Oh & What, What about it?! Though I would just yell that to keep the momentum going, or were you voting for Ashley by chance?...

Based on your response I will make a decision about which 1 of them to do & go with it as I have gotten my order none the less...

Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:00 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

THAT TEAM WORKED OUT GREAT LULZ !

Me and my friend was looking through your trainers and he went for the Infernape team , Akato is it ?

Just for the lulz . I'd post how the battle went .

RED = Friend | GREEN = Me

We led off with both {infernape} & {sceptile}

zPIRATED wrote:
-He knew that I knew so he knew that I would think that he would go for the Overheat .
-I knew that he knew that I knew that he knew I was gonna switch predicting the Overheat.

-He switched into Rampardos expecting me to switch to Swallot or Probapass but I stayed in & Leaf Blade .
-Rampardos got OHKO and he was like ... WTHFZOMFGTHISCANTBEIFRIGGINLOSTONEPOKEMONATTHESTARTTHISBATTLESUCKSZOMFG!!

sO YEAH...

-He sent in Infernape thinking I'd switch but go with the Overheat just to play safe.
-I went to Swallot and took the Overheat relatively well and EQed the next turn. He went berserk...WTHSINCEWHENDIDHELEARNEARTHQUAKETHISISSOOHAXWTHISTHIS

-He withdrew Infernape even when it only had like... -1HP and sent in Weavile and I sent in Sceptile.
-"Sceptile uses Drain Punch!" -insert Dramatic Music- | Health goes down,and down,and down.... "ITS A CRITICAL HIT"

Friend : HOLYSOBWTHISTHISUFRIGGINHAXERWTHASTUPIDCRITHAXWHATAREYOUFRIGGINHAXTHISISUNFAIRFAAAAAAAAACCCKKKKKK

Me : ...... Okay....?

-He sent in Staraptor thinking he could overspeed but I was afraid of the Brave Bird and I knew it wasnt carrying CC so I sent in Probopass.

Probopass : HEY BRUDA !

Staraptor : EFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF YOU!!!!!! -Staraptor used Brave Bird !-

Probopass : What'd he do?

Staraptor : On the Floor , KO'ed by recoil.

Me : OHLULULULULULULULULULULULULUL

Friend : WHATTHEHELLLLLLTHISTEAMSUCKSIHATETHISTEAMEFFTHISIQUIT.

-xxxxx has fled!-

Me : .... Good Game?

So yeah..that team pwns in a match like that but I tried against some random dude and it sucked :[

Rating for that team : 7/10 I guess? Maybe 8..

Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:52 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Since no one has been posting I'm just gonna wrap it up with my 2nd E4 .

PS ; for those who have recently not followed up since my first post in this thread , my movesets
ARE NOT BASED OFF STRATEGIC BATTLING BUT THAT OF THE PICTURE I HAVE IN MIND IN AN ANIME , WHERE EVs AND STUFF DO NOT EXIST.

Name : Uva

Element :
GRASS / POISON / BUG

Description :
Uva is a strong trainer that seems at first glance , a trainer who hates his Pokemon and treats them as mere tools whilst the true him might be a little bit gangster-ish but still cares for his Pokemon. But just doesn't show it,and his Pokemon does feel it as well. He only battles those who have the 8 badges but doesn't give trainers a battle outside of the Pokemon League unless he thinks that particular person would be a challenge. He also battles anyone who has this thing called "Greed" stored in them. This refers to their desire of battling him OR the desire to do something evil. Eg : Team Magma , Aqua , Plasma , etc. He often takes advantage of Gamel to do "fun" stuff to entertain him , which is actually things like.....

Biography :
He grew up in a city with no peace. Always being disturbed by a gang of Bikers who cause havoc because they have the strongest Pokemon at that time. They would sent out their Pokemon and start hurting innocent little Pokemon and their trainers as well if they choose to interrupt them. He lost his memory after getting hit in the head by a Machamp's Karate Chop while protecting his Scyther which tried to protect a group of Sentrets.He forgot who he was,where he came from,or who his parents was. All he could remember was the Machamp and the Scyther , along with the Bikers. He broke out of the hospital and fled. On his 18th Birthday,which is ACTUALLY the day he woke up in the hospital,he returned to the village only to find it terrorized , in ashes. It seems that in his time in the hospital , the Bikers destroyed the town and fled,to another village. This was when he swore to take them down no matter what. He trained and trained , and was a Gym Leader and the next second , a higher leveled Gym Leader and finally he obtained his goal. The Bikers were found and he immediately headed in their direction and defeated all of them. It was when he defeated the tens of bikers which caused Ankh to take notice of his strengths and made him a E4 in the Ankh Region.

Pokemon :

{weezing} @Levitate | Level 64
Smokescreen , Sludge Bomb , Flamethrower , Explosion

{torterra} @Shell Armour | Level 68 @Sitrus Berry
Synthesis , Earthquake , Bite , Leaf Storm

{muk} @Poisoned Drink | Level 64
Rest , Double Team , Sludge Bomb , Poison Jab

{heracross} @Guts | Level 70 @Sitrus Berry
Horn Attack , Megahorn , Aerial Ace , Close Combat

{roserade} @Natural Cure | Level 66
Poison Sting , Solar Beam , Energy Ball , Grass Knot

{scizor} @Technician | Level 74 , Sitrus Berry
Metal Claw , X-Scissor , Aerial Ace , Hyper Beam

Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:32 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

7th Gym of ??? Region
Nighton Town
Leader: Shayla, The Shadow of Graceful
Type: Ghost
Badge: Creepy Badge
Poke 4500, Allow to use Rock Climb, All Pokemon under level 90 will obey.
TM: Shadow Claw

Trainer=

Hex Maniac Andria
Challenge: You can answer the first question? So let's battle!
Win: I win... You must try again and answer different question
Lose: I lose? Congratulation, but you must answer the other question....
{haunter} L35 (Shadow Punch, Shadow Claw, Hypnosis, Dream Eater)
{haunter} L35 (Shadow Punch, Shadow Claw, Hypnosis, Attract)

Ninja Boy Kenny
Challenge: Aha... a trainer! Poke-Battle Jutsu!!! Take my Battling Technique
Win: Yeah, I won. This is becuase my technique
Lose: You're great! You can beat me, the skillful ninja!
{ninjask} L36 (Shadow Ball, Gust, Agility, Bug Bite)
{ninjask} L38 (Shadow Ball, Aerial Ace, Night Slash, Bug Bite)

Hex Maniac Tyna
Challenge: Shh.... This place is so creepy
Win: In this creepy place... I still win
Lose: Even in this creepy and scared place, you still can beat me...
{haunter} L37 (Shadow Ball, Shadow Claw, Lick, Shadow Punch)
{misdreavus} L38 (Shadow Ball, Payback, Ominous Wind, Psybeam)

Veteran Stuart
Challenge: Let's battle with my awesome Pokemon!
Win: An Amateur like you can beat 4 trainers before?
Lose: Ah, I lose. Prepare to battle Shayla!
{drifblim} L39 (Shadow Ball, Ominous Wind, Fly, Swagger)
{gengar} L40 (Shadow Claw, Shadow Punch, Shadow Ball, Hypnosis)

GYM LEADER
Challenge: Uh, you can answer my super hard question? And you can beat all my student? So, that mean you're ready to battle with me, Shayla, the Nighton Gym Leader. Prepare to lose!
Win: You're really great, but unfortunately, you're lose. Try again and battle with those previous trainers, but the other question!
Lose: You win! Great, You win this badge, Creepy Badge.
After Battle: Creepy badge allow you to use Rock Climb outside battle, and all pokemon under level 90 will obey you. Please receive this, TM Shadow Claw. This move has high critical hit ratio.
Last Pokemon: Say my name, moonlight at clear night. Go My Pokemon!!!!
Team:
{shedinja} L42 --
Wonder Guard/Chesto Berry
Shadow Claw
Shadow Ball

X-Scissor
Rest

{froslass} L44 F
Snow Cloak/Nevermeltice
Ominous Wind
Shadow Ball

Ice SHard
Ice Beam

{banette} L45 F
Insomnia/Sitrus Berry
Shadow Claw
Shadow Ball
Shadow Sneak
Ominous Wind

{gengar} L46 F
Levitate/Ghost Jewel
Shadow Claw
Shadow Ball
Shadow Punch

Brick Break

Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:01 am
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

@ zPIRATED = That teams I make are never meant to be used for competitive battling so of course that would naturally happen & that battle was hilarious...Does your friend flee often when the battle isn't actually over or is this a rare occasion?...& yes that is Akato lol...

Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:57 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

He normally flees when he knows he'd lose and has nothing to counter my things back. But only for the Just for Lulz battles.

I swapped the movesets around and it did better , and tested it in a mini-tourney in Treehouse. Got into the 3rd round and lost to a 5th gen madness team.

This is called EPIC GAYMAN-NESS

Foe wrote:
Jarooda - Life Orb @Pervisity
252 SpA 252 Spd 4 Att
Leaf Storm , Leaf Blade , Giga Drain , ???

For those who don't know , Pervisity increases stats instead of dropping them. So if you use Leaf Storm , it +2 SpA instead of -2 . So that was kinda horrible cos my +3 Cune and Blissey couldn't even wall that thing. [ On different occassions ] I mean , cmon. My 252 SpA LO Zapdos that could 1HKO things like Venusaurs which are relatively bulkier with HeatWave and it did 30%+ of dmg on that 0Ev in SpDef Jarooda... So that sucked :(

If anyone would like to view the modded moveset team , just say so and I'll post it :)

Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:44 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

O My God! I forgot about here!
Sorry! *Can't think of anything*

Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:35 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

torchie13125 wrote:
O My God! I forgot about here!
Sorry! *Can't think of anything*

That's fine, good to see you visit here though & you could comment on other people's stuff if you don't have your own to post you know...

zPIRATED wrote:
He normally flees when he knows he'd lose and has nothing to counter my things back. But only for the Just for Lulz battles.

I swapped the movesets around and it did better , and tested it in a mini-tourney in Treehouse. Got into the 3rd round and lost to a 5th gen madness team.

This is called EPIC GAYMAN-NESS

Foe wrote:
Jarooda - Life Orb @Pervisity
252 SpA 252 Spd 4 Att
Leaf Storm , Leaf Blade , Giga Drain , ???

If anyone would like to view the modded moveset team , just say so and I'll post it :)

Oh okay & Pervisity ability is a bit cheap I see, I though it would be a bit more under control but guess not I mean a whole Grass Type attack moveset is actually a working moveset?! Oh & please do post it so I can see how much better you made them...

Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:14 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Lawence Codye wrote:
Oh okay & Pervisity ability is a bit cheap I see, I though it would be a bit more under control but guess not I mean a whole Grass Type attack moveset is actually a working moveset?! Oh & please do post it so I can see how much better you made them...

[color=olive]Well, I would think that anything with that sort of ability wouldn't excell at stats, though since it's 5th Gen and I'm not gonna look too deep into it until it's released in America, don't quote me on that. However, anything with the Herbevore ability will completely own that set-up. Pok

Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:20 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Kaori Sakura wrote:
[color=olive]Well, I would think that anything with that sort of ability wouldn't excell at stats, though since it's 5th Gen and I'm not gonna look too deep into it until it's released in America, don't quote me on that. However, anything with the Herbevore ability will completely own that set-up. Pok

Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:31 pm
Reply to topic   [ 485 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 20  Next