It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:38 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 wat do you want in nu pokeymon gamez!!! 
THE POWER IS ON!

-eeveelutions for every type!!!! because we totally need an overrated pokeymon with maligned stats and horrid movepoolz 4 evry tpye YEA!!!! {eevee} {eevee} {eevee} {eevee} {eevee} {eevee} {eevee}

-gyrados nedz a FLYING moev! never mind that it already has watrfal & ice fag + earthquaek to hit almost everyting in da gaem 4 neutral dmg :lol: :lol: :lol: {gyarados} {gyarados} {gyarados} {gyarados} {gyarados} {gyarados}

-more types off stelth RAWK bcuz the metagame nedz more incredibly broekn movz lyk dat!!! 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)

-NO MOAR EVENT POKEYZ! bcuz i totally don't understad teh concept that they don't all happen in NyC & nintendo + toys r us are businesses tryin 2 attract consumers :? :? :? :? :?

-BIDOOF N BIBAREL ShOuLd StOp ExIsTiNg BcUz ThAy R uGlYyYyYyYyYyYy IN FACT all shinnoh pkmn suck i just wat nintendou 2 recreate da kanto pokeymon forevar + evar YEA!!!!!! MEWTWO N GENGAR BLITCHEZ LOL!

- i also wat baby pokeymonz for every family... even baby pokeymonz of baby pokeymonz lol! every family should have a baby form and a baby form of a the baby form thay r so kawaii!!!! ^_^

-nintend0 should ttly evolve some pokemon like farfetch'd luvdisk spanda... lol j/k what we rly need is MOAR EVOS FOR LEGENDARIES!!!!!! arceus giratina latias mewtwo w/e they all need to evolve so i can PWN with tham LOL! :D :D :D :D :D {arseus} {arseus} {arseus} {arseus} {arseus} {arseus}

-all female pokemon should stop existing bcuz girls sux... they shuld all be replaced with kewl pokeyz like GAILLAIDE YEAH!!!!!! {gallade} {gallade} {gallade} {gallade} {gallade} {gallade}

-thay shuld also leave all the pkmn's names in japonese!!!! i mean lok @ lucario that is such a STUPIDDDD naem, RUKARIO IS MUCH BETTAR!!!!!!! {rukario} {rukario} {rukario} {rukario} {rukario} {rukario} {rukario}

Sat May 24, 2008 5:03 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

5 out of five would read again.

Sat May 24, 2008 5:25 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

i liekd ur fith piont. :DDDDDDDD XDDDDDDDDDDD;; ^_^_^_^_^ DESU pkmn !

Sparrow wrote:

^

Sun May 25, 2008 6:51 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

This guy makes a whole lot of sense. :lol:

Sun May 25, 2008 9:18 am
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

Cactuar: Your second and third consecutive posts were removed because you TRIPLE posted. This is against the rules - please use the "EDIT" button at the bottom of your post from now on.

Sun May 25, 2008 11:40 am
it's like a baguette

*insert nerd rage here*

Sun May 25, 2008 11:53 am
The Geek
The Geek

i think we ned 2 hv it so dat u can hv mre den liek 4 movs at 1ce liek n da anime n den u can hv it so dat liek u can hv ur pokemon liek folo u a rond n stuf cuz dat wud b kool

latina mortua lingua est // ud mortua ud ea possit
prima meas ancestras necavit // et nunc me necat

Sun May 25, 2008 1:11 pm
Profile WWW
Lite Four
Lite Four

frost ur gay

edit: so is ur mom

Sun May 25, 2008 1:42 pm
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Krisp wrote:
frost ur gay

edit: so is ur mom

moms r usuly les.

n frost is kewl.

Sun May 25, 2008 2:22 pm
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

Sparrow wrote:

Well duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh =P

It's not often that something THIS good is seen on these forums.

Also I am not using noobspeak because I can't bring myself to do so. I like my grammar rep. =)

Sun May 25, 2008 3:41 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

nuuu wei i thnk tat hey shud mak @ leeest 5 new Regis... regigigigigigigas wuzz nt enuff 2 satisssfi my ned 4 regis :? :? :? :? :? :? :?

REGIS ROOOOL!!!1!!!1 :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

{registeel} {regice} {regirock} {regigigas} {regigigas} {regirock} {regice} {registeel}
{regigigas} {regirock} {regice} {registeel} {registeel} {regice} {regirock} {regigigas}

Sun May 25, 2008 4:10 pm
Profile WWW
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

Also:
poplers wrote:
i liekd ur fith piont. :DDDDDDDD XDDDDDDDDDDD;; ^_^_^_^_^ DESU pkmn !

That was his 6th point, not his 5th.
:o u wer rong nd i wus rite
gimme a sammich [insert some weird word here]

Sun May 25, 2008 4:44 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

i dun get wats so sarcastic and funny 'bout this topic :(

Sun May 25, 2008 7:25 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

ZOMG, u 4got 1 thing, we shuld be ible 2 choos Ash or Misty az chariterz, like come on, theyy make suhc a kwel show & then dnt lemme play as MISTY, shes gotta be teh BESTEST character eva!!!!!!!1

Also, methinks pAlintum shuld be calld Opal 'cuz it's kweler and giratina is related to fire opal bah bah bah, I betz uve allredy herd teh reasonz. :D

They needz mur lati@s-is!! Likez come on, their the cuutest tings EEVVAA!!! (Save jirachi, jirachi PWNS!! WE NEED MORE JIRACHI!!)

Oh my lord, that hurt my brain. I loathe chat/noob speak. Good topic Frost, this is really funny. ;) Sorry to all those that think Opal is the better name.

If I owe/ said I would donate you psybucks, please PM me ASAP (preferably a link to the page that I "bought" the item) and I will try to round them up as quickly as possible (of course, after the cash mod is fully functional). Thanks.

Sun May 25, 2008 8:48 pm
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

We ttly need people to accompany j00, like Brock and misty and may and dawn.

Oh, and fugget about pre-ev0s - I say we need 6 STAGES OF EV0LUTI0N, FTW!!!!!!1!!!!1!!1111!!!!!!One billion one!!!!111

Sun May 25, 2008 9:59 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

P-L you actually talk like that so shut up.

I steer clear as best as possible the Pokemon boards and this topic was STILL well needed.

Sun May 25, 2008 10:04 pm
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

p-l got rinsed/merced/boyd/pwnt. yay.

also, lol pokemon discussion

Mon May 26, 2008 12:55 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

jsus will u gais evr lrn 2 SP3LL!!?1?!?!?!1?/! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Cyrstla wrote:
Also, methinks pAlintum shuld be calld Opal

yh i agree w/ u coz olap is mch btr 4 ur spelling bcoz i cn nvr r3m3mb3r how to spell planknum.

o nd frost u have prblms w/ ur speling coz u c u rote {arseus} wen RLLLLY u shud of writ {arseeus} witch results in dis smily (hehe smiley! :):):):):):):):)::):)) : {arseeus}

p,s. hey curstal soz if i spelt ur name ronj!!!

-------------------------------------------

I know lots of people who talk like that so I'm pretty good at it. :P Your post made me laugh, Frost. :P

Mon May 26, 2008 7:19 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I want them to add better looking text boxes and put in little animations next to the text boxes like when you battle someone or you talk to someone important it would make me feal that they would be talking to me more.

Edited (nfield/26 May 2008): All those PkMn? Absolutely not -- that is considered excessive use of smilies and is not allowed.

Mon May 26, 2008 10:00 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Location: On a little blue marble called Earth rolling through the playground known as the Solar System.
His second to last post is one of the sexist things I ever read on the internet. However, to show that girl pokemon are needed, how would we get the baby pokemon you mentioned without females to lay eggs?

Mon May 26, 2008 5:53 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

XRader wrote:
His second to last post is one of the sexist things I ever read on the internet. However, to show that girl pokemon are needed, how would we get the baby pokemon you mentioned without females to lay eggs?

Well cloning them of course!

Mon May 26, 2008 6:17 pm
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Personally, men should be able to procreate with men - xy by xy yields a chance of XX (girl), XY (boy), or yy (FAILURE).

but then again, XX would also be failure.

Mon May 26, 2008 6:42 pm
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

Peanut-Lover wrote:
Personally, men should be able to procreate with men

No they shouldn't, go to biology class. And this is a complete joke, this whole thread, so nobody should take this thread seriously in any way.

Today, in the midst of foreplay, this girl tells me I am so hot, I respond "Ditto." She heatedly responds "I love ditto," to which I suavely reply "I didn't know you were into Pokemon. That may make you even sexier." She knows nothing about Pokemon, but I sure know how to kill the mood. FML

{dragonair}

Mon May 26, 2008 8:55 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: thankz to pikachu420, HTP, solidraiden, and zombie for the sprites
XRader wrote:

so true- girls you can't live with em, and you can't live without em. (lol this thread is soo funny btw)

Tue May 27, 2008 10:29 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I they should make the charater you start off with customizable.. and i think they should make the game a lil bit longer and stop making it all have the same theme i mean c'mon who wants to wipe the elite four all the time in each game.. wtf.......

I LOVE CHARIZARD!!! {charizard}

Wed May 28, 2008 3:15 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next