It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:01 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 130 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 What pokemon do you want to evolve in the 5th gen of pokemon 
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Gothic Gardevoir wrote:
I think they should've given Pinsir an evolution, I mean they gave it's buddy Scyther an evolution quite a while ago... Why not Pinsir?

I think they should make Eevee be able to evolve into all the types (except maybe the ??? one.)

Maybe Spinda, or Absol

Luvdisc & Dunsparce, they seem pretty useless and boring without evolutions

Maybe give Snubbull a new branch evolution, like all the girls evolve into something that isn't ugly... even though it's ugly enough as is.

That's a good point, actually. You have to wonder what Pinsir would be like if it evolved.

And yeah, Dunsparce, Spinda and Luvdisc could use evolutions to make them more then just Pokedex fillers. :/

Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:43 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Giving pokemon a fourth evolution would destroy the game.
Arceus is statistically the best pokemon ever, an evo would bend time and be the death of us all.
Combusken does evolve. UInfortunately you want it's evo to evolve also.
Making evolution links between two existing pokemon would be stupid, just because of their body shape.

Nintendo should concentrate on new dual-types rather than revising it's old ones;
I think Dunsparce's evo should be typed as Ground/Flying, making it original and not needless.
I think Lucario's evo should be typed Dark/Fighting, and look like Anubis, although that'd be an OU field trip.
EDIT: Forgot Gligar/scor.

I really did hate Tangrowth and Lickilicky.
They really grew nothing but stats and more hair/arms.

Personally I'd hate to see a Luvdisc evo, it'd probably just be larger.
Spinda, maybe.

Last edited by Prof. Dom on Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:11 am
THE POWER IS ON!

Gligar and Gliscor are already existing Ground/Flying-type Pokemon. So much for being "original." And does Lucario, the 6th most used Pokemon in the game, really need an evolution? God. It's a good thing some of you people don't have any control over Pokemon.

This is why I hate topics like this. Suddenly every usable Pokemon who has an evolutionary line with room for additions is being suggested to receive an evolution. Because god forbid we have any lines left over without three stages, even if the current final form is fine. I don't even need to mention the people who want legendaries to evolve. Meanwhile, a bunch of Pokemon who suck are ignored once again. Has a single person in this thread said Delcatty? Magcargo? Chimecho? No, because they aren't as popular, even though they need evolutions way more than popular, useful things like Lucario and freaking Arceus.

Like them or not, Lickilicky and Tangrowth were power boosts to criminally ignored, underpowered Pokemon. And I don't know why people hate them. They were much better additions than such genius ideas as Rhyperior, the evolution for something with 105 HP/135 Atk/120 Def base stats, or the "little boy fanservice" rendition of Gardevoir known today as Gallade. Too much like their pre-evolutions? They retain the goofy charm of their pre-evolutions and aren't any more similar to Tangela/Lickitung than Staravia and Staraptor are similar to each other.

Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:22 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Crystal's list of pokemon which should get an evolution that makes them somewhat useful:

.Delcatty

.Butterfree?

.Beedrill EDIT: these two mess up my no-more-than-three-stages rule

.Parasect

.Lapras

.Pachirisu

.Farfetch'd ?

.Tropius

.Absol?

.Lunatone?

.Solrock?

I'll edit this or post again if I think of any more. Really, what did you guys expect for an evolution of Tangela??? I really think that a poke should only have three evolutions max, and legendaries should NEVER be able to evolve. I will stop playing pokemon if arceus ever gets an evolution, and half of my friends would too. The new evolutions should make more OU pokemon to make competitive battling more interesting and unpredictable, not power up the existing powerhouses like Lucario, Skarmory (though it would make an interesting evolution), Blissey, Milotic, Weezing etc.

If I owe/ said I would donate you psybucks, please PM me ASAP (preferably a link to the page that I "bought" the item) and I will try to round them up as quickly as possible (of course, after the cash mod is fully functional). Thanks.

Last edited by Crystal on Mon Jun 09, 2008 4:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:39 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Personally, I think a pre-evo for both Tauros and Miltank would be adorable; if it was male, it'd become a Tauros, female, a Miltank. I don't think those two can breed, though.

Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:38 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I dunno about Solrock and Lunatone, but it would be interesting to see an evo for them.

a pre-evo for Miltank and Tauros would also be interesting

On a side note, I think they should get a other-Weavile; Sneasel looks/sounds like a girl and Weavile/sounds looks like a guy, and I really never liked it.

I really think they should've worked more on Rhydon's evo, I mean it looks terrible...

Newest: Kangaskhan

Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:33 pm
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Here's my list:
{mawile}
{pinsir}
{tauros}
{qwilfish}
{dunsparce}
{girafarig}
{heracross}
{corsola}
{stantler} Possibly a pre-evolution?
{sableye}
{relicanth}
{spinda}
{banette}
{tropius}
{chimecho}
{glalie}
{chatot}
{carnivine}

Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:08 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: Definately not dimension 12. No, you don't know about that one yet.
I also despise Gallade.

I think that Delcatty could use another evolution. Same with Absol. I want one for Chimecho, but I can't think of one. Maybe a giant bell thing.

Last edited by haga11111 on Sun Jun 22, 2008 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jun 20, 2008 1:42 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

A dragon type evolution of {eevee} would be really cool (Drageon?),
as well as a normal type eeveelution

other pokemon that are in desperate need of some help-

{farfetch'd} - just plain terrible. don't get me started.

{luvdisc} - umm, yeah

{tauros} - a pre evolution would be cool, to me a normal evo doesn't suit it very well

{castform} - while usefull for a type of weather control pokemon, but has no real value to a pokemon team of any kind

Last edited by Pichu Agents on Sun Jun 22, 2008 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jun 20, 2008 6:58 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

IMO the games don't really need more evolutions, but more requirements in order to evolve certain pokemon.

For instance 3 {magnemite}s in your party all at lv 32 in order to evolve into {magneton}

or

for {kakuna} to evolve into {beedrill} X many days in game must pass.

It gets repetitive to just get pokemon to X level or use XXX stone or trade.

{milotic}'s method of evolving is more like a fun challenge.

{farfetch'd} is too awesome as he is, no evos for him! (is not being sarcastic)

Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:05 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Krisp wrote:
Anyone who suggests a Pokemon needs a pre-evolution should be slapped in the face with a brick.

I'm serious.

Lol, I read that and bursted out laughing.

Some baby pokes are completely unnecessay and kind of ridiculous... I mean what's the point of some of them?

I don't know anymore if there should be more evolves of certain ones... I wanted evolves of Lickitung and Magmar but it kind of ruined it when they did.

Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:16 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

BABY EVOLUTION OF CLEFFA TOTALLEE.

I'd like to see some expansion of fighting, and bringing in more mixes with it. More than the random stuff like Chimchar's evolution -- name escapes me. And uh, some more possibilities to get the tougher pokemon easier, I don't mean pokemon that need an ultra/master ball, but pokemon like Tyrogue and other Gen. 2 pokemon because I miss them. :(

Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:57 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Krisp wrote:
Anyone who suggests a Pokemon needs a pre-evolution should be slapped in the face with a brick.

I'm serious.

I agree. I almost left the hobby when I see Rhyperior and Blissey. They are noy nice. they are annoying!

Kings and queens of my collection!

Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:44 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Barry wrote:
Krisp wrote:

I'm serious.

I agree. I almost left the hobby when I see Rhyperior and Blissey. They are noy nice. they are annoying!

Rhyperior and Blissey are .. evolutions, not pre-evolutions, such as Cleffa and Smoochum and Pichu. <_>

Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:51 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Ah, sorry. my bad.

BUT still.. I never liked even baby Pokemon. Only Pichu is cute.

Kings and queens of my collection!

Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:33 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

They need an evo of {marowak}, {relicanth}, and {altaria}
i know everyone hates pre-evo but I think one of him --> {aerodactyl} would be cool or maybe just a reg evo
They should also have a girl evo of {magikarp} because {gyarados} is too ugly

#1 Gardevoir Fan

Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:18 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

{milotic}

to mix things up: {smeargle}

Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:11 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

A pre-ev of Skarmory would be neat.

The purpose of Pre-evs is to learn some attacks that the evolved forms might not learn. also to be a pain.

Dunsparce needs an evolution. Like a feebas-milotic thing. You could put like near max toughness level it up and get some insane dragon/snake shaped creature. would be interesting.

An Absol evo would make it very nice i think. dunno how it would look though...

For those who say that pinsir needs an evo cause scyther got one, consider that scyther's evolution is really more of a stat/type swap.

Instead of a delcatty evolution, i think there should be an alternate, instead of moon stone, use a sun stone, and get a much cuter evolution. : )

quae incensus cogitat grama esse bonus.
incendit per noctam,
et sic excitavit;
invenit veru magnum ano.

Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:28 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Absol is pretty strong in the metagame if used rightly so I don't think it needs an evo .I agree on the tauros and Khangaskhan pre-evos. Everything else should be left alone especially the luvdiscs. Can't imagine what a luvdisc evo would look like. o_O

Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:23 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

in my opinion the only generation1 pokemon that needs an evo is jynx as it folowed the electabuzz, magmar patern intil the 4th gen.

As for my fave pokemon kangaskhan it shud be left alone people as people keep arguing "it cant hatch with a baby allready in its pouch" but in a world were giant dragons control time and a fox furret can evolve into multiple types its not the stragest thing. if they were to do that i think when the baby kangaskhan hatches it would be a baby kangaskhan: basicly it would have the same properties as an egg (unable to battle and gains xp as you walk) but still be able to learn tm moves and hms,have a separate ability that explains why it cant battle and explains why id gains ex by waking when it reaches lvl 5 or 10 it just turns into a regular kanghaskhan (similar to how shednija apears without a screen alert) and the problem is solved. (as for the it will still have a random baby inits pouch komodo dragons breed asexualy and all being female it would have to)

and the only pre evo needs is somthing between milktank and tarous as they are supose to be oposits. it needs a baby similar to the nidoran family were females become milktank and males become taruos.

i like the previsously mentioned Dunsparce idea as it is usless but apaprt from that no gen 2 pokemon need and evo or a prevo that hasnt already been given.

as for gen 3 pokemon a pre evo for solrock and lunatone that evoles threw exposure to the sun or moon stone would make alot of sence.

manaphy should have a different egg pokemon instead of phinone as its supose to change due to reigon

and thats all that shud happen end of. not every pokemon needs an evo or prevo deal with it

Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:25 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Krisp wrote:

I'm serious.

Hmmm...Is that so?
Then slap me. I think these pokémon need a Pre-Evolutions, not for being Cute or something...
Just because without a Pre-Evolution they don't make any sense at all... And they could get some cool moves that they can only learn on baby form...

First off, {kangaskhan} how could a pokémon born having a youngling on his pouch?

{tauros} and {miltank} ... First they are mammals ...and secondly how could a Bull/Cow hatch from a little egg?

{lapras} is good example of a pokémon that should have a Pre-Evolution too...
I fell pity for the mother Lapras that had to lay a Egg with HT 8'02'' and 485.0 Lbs...

No offense,but...
If someone think that creature born in the form,size and weight that it will keep for the rest of his life make sense...

Probably this person was already slapped by a brick... :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/user/Bushin22
Watch,Comment,Rate and Enjoy! ^_^x

*Currently BUSY with real life,so i might take a while to respond messages or RMTs... Sorry,I might be back someday...*

Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:10 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Jaq wah bleu (french for oh my gosh/god)

I completely forgot about this topic lol seems like 2 years ago I posted this topic anyways I think They should stick to making new pokemon

OR they should give spinda a new evo I mean come on looks at its stats.

Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:34 pm
Profile WWW
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Location: I am inside your soul. It's actually really comfortable in here.
Spinda, Luvdisc, Ditto, Delibird, Corsola, Qwilfish, and Chimecho NEED Evolutions. I really don't care how weird or ugly they will be, but I think they just have to get an evo soon.
On the other hand, stuff like lucario and Aerodactyl are good without an evolution.
Personally, I think it makes no sense if there's a pre evo of kangaskhan, even if that means they will be born with a baby in their pouch. There are at least two episodes in the anime where a baby kangaskhan says 'Kangaskhan', so it has to be just a young kangaskhan.

Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:50 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

The only Pokemon that need evos or prevos are those that can be improved a lot from it

Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:39 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Um.... yeah, that baby said khangaskan because no pre-evo was currently in developement. if there was, it would have said something different (I'm partial to "khanga" myself).

{Seviper} was just about the coolest pokemon from the third generation but it sucks T.T it should get an OU evolurion (Level up with razor fang in the daytime)

Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:42 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 130 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next