It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:44 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Depression: Let it out 
Psypoke Legend
Psypoke Legend

Well I haven't been having the best day at all. Every day I go to work, from 8.30am to 5.00pm and I come home, rather tired and needing a break. I deal with many people in the course of the day, most are co-operative but many do not listen and it is highly annoying having to repeat myself until THEY GET THE FREAKING MESSAGE.

I expect things to go smoothly on the site in my absence. Instead when I log onto the forums, I find there are people bickering, people complaining, people who have stolen things, people who haven't stolen things but think we're accusing them of stealing things, people who don't read the rules, people who don't read announcements, people asking the same questions over and over again, people running to me (and the other admin..s...) for help, people not listening, people being stupid, people not making judgements for themselves, people blaming us for something we didn't do, people who think that we police the Internet...... it gets quite depressing.

However there are a few people who I can rely on to hear me out and listen to my ranting, because it is always good to let others know how you feel when you're down. Thank you to those people, you have kept me sane over the years and have, several times, stopped me from deleting the forums.

If you feel compelled to apologise, please don't. Just shut up and don't do it again.

Wed Dec 07, 2005 4:21 am
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Well I haven't been having the best day at all. Every day I go to work, from 8.30am to 5.00pm and I come home, rather tired and needing a break. I deal with many people in the course of the day, most are co-operative but many do not listen and it is highly annoying having to repeat myself until THEY GET THE FREAKING MESSAGE.

I expect things to go smoothly on the site in my absence. Instead when I log onto the forums, I find there are people bickering, people complaining, people who have stolen things, people who haven't stolen things but think we're accusing them of stealing things, people who don't read the rules, people who don't read announcements, people asking the same questions over and over again, people running to me (and the other admin..s...) for help, people not listening, people being stupid, people not making judgements for themselves, people blaming us for something we didn't do, people who think that we police the Internet...... it gets quite depressing.

However there are a few people who I can rely on to hear me out and listen to my ranting, because it is always good to let others know how you feel when you're down. Thank you to those people, you have kept me sane over the years and have, several times, stopped me from deleting the forums.

If you feel compelled to apologise, please don't. Just shut up and don't do it again.

Sounds like its tough to be an Admin. Hope you feel better, TK! ^_^

<center>Image</center>

Wed Dec 07, 2005 1:04 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I don't really get depressed, I get really angry if someone winds me up, like one time when a really annoying kid at school wouldn't stop following me, and later that day I was so frustrated and angry that I had to let it out, so later that evening when I went to my cousins, me and him got a couple of baseball bats, and luckily there was an old cupboard in his back garden, to make a long story short we reduced it to tiny pieces, so my advise to anyone thats really angry or frustrated, take it out on an inanimate object, preferably something that you're going to throw out, I don't want you to go smashing up your kitchen :wink:

Wed Dec 07, 2005 2:22 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

my biological grandfather died recently a couple of months ago and i never got to meet him i had never even seen a picture of him before he died and its really bugging me i always wanted to know what he was like.

Wed Dec 07, 2005 5:40 pm
Profile YIM
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

im wit 2x4B, people dont get to me, and make me cry, they just anger me, and when i get angry/// BAD THINGS HAPPEN :shock: . But, im almost always happy, and if im not, all of my friends know to stay out o my way. The only reason they do that, is because a sertain individual (horrible at spelling) got a broken jaw form messing wit me at the wrong time.

Thak you for ur time :wink:

Sun Apr 20, 2008 3:52 pm
Super Saiyan
Super Saiyan

Please don't post in threads that have been dead for 2 years. Thanks. :)

Sun Apr 20, 2008 4:09 pm
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2