It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:33 pm

Reply to topic  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 What makes you most uncomfortable? 
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

There are plenty of things that make me uncomfortable...

-1337 Speak.
-Emoticons.
-Almost all music from the 90's and on.
-Cheese. Especially that powder junk Kraft tries to pass off as cheese...
-The smell of candles. I seriously think it could make me pass out.
-The concept of "vets" and "noobs" on certain forums/boards (haven't seen it here) and how over-the-top it gets.

I could add quite a few more. Let me know if you want me to.

Mon May 30, 2005 1:41 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

I don't mean to make you uncomfortable by saying this, since you don't like the thought of noobs and such, but, Welcome to Psypoke!

black_flygon wrote:
Cats!!!!! and strawberries!!!

listed:

cats
strawberries
cocoa
cacao
chalk dust
dust in general
silk clothes

^^don't worry about those that's a short list of my allergies....i have 13 allergies!!!!! yes i AM weird!!!!!!!!!!

My sister has many allergies....

I swear, I'm going to use the Edit button now, rather than just keep posting numerous times in a row.

Mon May 30, 2005 1:44 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Nah, I mean people who think they know everything, and automatically assume everyone who isn't is less than them.

Mon May 30, 2005 1:46 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Nah, I mean people who think they know everything, and automatically assume everyone who isn't is less than them.

I have similar problem when people come around here thinking they are Gods and can Moderate whenever they feel like it. However, this is more of a peeve than an uncomfortable feeling.

Mon May 30, 2005 1:59 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Man sanctuary you've got it bad... Ryder... how could you do this to your own brother?

Thu Jun 02, 2005 4:29 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

must point out
your own TWIN brother!

Fri Jun 03, 2005 7:03 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Wait... so which of you is the evil twin?

Fri Jun 03, 2005 8:00 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

hello i am ryder i say that lester is such a liar! he is trying to make me look bad! id say hes da evil one this is my first time on psypoke why is it called that neway?
edit by lester: stfu ryder ive heard enough of your crap! if you wanna know why its called psypoke e-mail the admin!
edit by ryder: well sorry to be the hot one 8)
edit by lester: oh spare me

edit by Jiggz: Lester, change your password, or turn off auto login. Ryder, read the rules if you're going to stick around; watch the language.

edit by lester:auto login = off now

Fri Jun 03, 2005 7:37 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

what makes me uncomfortable is wen i need a crap and im with loads of m8s what do u say

sorry guys need a crap be back in an hour

Sat Jun 04, 2005 2:26 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Must tell someone... can't give details but I was the most uncomfortable I've ever been in my life. Like take the most uncomfortable experience you've had in your life and multiply it by 1600... I'm serious it was that uncomfortable... though it was far from bad.

Sat Jun 04, 2005 5:03 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Must tell someone... can't give details but I was the most uncomfortable I've ever been in my life. Like take the most uncomfortable experience you've had in your life and multiply it by 1600... I'm serious it was that uncomfortable... though it was far from bad.

... cool! i dont get it...

Sat Jun 04, 2005 7:49 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I'm saying the experience was good albeit uncomfortable. And the reason why I said that is just because I needed to get it off my chest. though the thing that happened is private so I can't tell anybody.

Sat Jun 04, 2005 7:52 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Blue Baby Dragon wisely pointed something that makes lot of people unconfortable.

1337 language. I hate this. Besides having to translate english to portugues, I know have to translate 1337 to english, and then, to portuguese. The first part (1337 to english) is the hardest. Believe me, its a lot of brain work, its a waste of time (I could be quickly replying, but I'm stuck trying to desmistify the bloody language), and as I said so many times before, I'm as dope as a Slowpoke.

Another thing. Size Zero Font. People, stop that. Its stupid. Its useless. It drives me nuts. Its annoying (I'm just tired of having to "reply" to understand what is written and, sometimes, is something completely stupid). Its terrible. Its nonsense. I hate it.

Oh, yes, last but not the least. Argentinos. Please notice I'm not prejudice: they are. Not me.

(no, I'm kidding about the argentinos.....well, not as a whole, but I'm kidding, anyway)

The real last but no least is gigantic signatures. For the same reasons lots of members have already complaint. I'm even thinking about reducing mine again. I mean, it's sometimes bigger then my posts themselves.

Sat Jun 04, 2005 8:53 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Oh, Galar you reminded me. You know how some people don't want to admit they are racist? (Not saying you are in any way.) Usually they start their sentences like... "I'm not racist but...(insert racist comment)"

My one friend said that she found a verse in the Bible that said not to marry out of your own tribe. She put up a fierce argument saying that whites were not allowed to marry blacks, or Americans can only marry Americans. (Typical for her, she is a very proud American, even though she was born in Canada o_O;;) She continued on saying that she would never marry a black person. Me and my friend, Rachel were very annoyed. We tried bringing up the fact that here Mom, and American, married a Canadian. She was angered and walked off.

Later, I asked my teacher (an expert on the Bible, and WW1 :P) about the topic, not stating any names. He said that it specifically was meant for the Jews. I told her this and all she said was "Ya?!? Well, I would never marry a black person anyways."

This bothers me a lot. Not necessarily the fact that she is a snob, but racism in its self. Racists should die a slow and painful death in front of those they discriminated against.....

------------

Good point Galar...I usually have to open up Word to read size 0 posts....

Sat Jun 04, 2005 9:09 am
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

You got me, Zekiu, but my "argentino-prejudice" has nothing to do with color of the skin, religion, politcs or any polemic discussion.

It's just that they insist calling brazillians monkeys. And they cannot admit we are, indeed, the rich nation of south america, and there's nothing they can do about it. So, they release their frustration insulting us and estabilishing stupid economical trades that are bad for Brazil, althought we belong to the same economical block, that is Mercosul.

They hate us, we hate them. However, lots of brazillians indeed travel to Buenos Aires: and when a brazillian tries to speak spanish with the argentinos, they simply speak faster and harder, and they say they cannot understand what the brazillian is saying.

Okay, so I hate them, specially Maradona. However, I simply love Quino. Its something hard to explain and even harder to understand, specially if you are from a nationallity that has nothing to do with it! :D :P

Sat Jun 04, 2005 9:18 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

anyone flown on thomas cook airlines the seats are so small for someone with long legs. (me)

Sat Jun 04, 2005 1:57 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

It's just that they insist calling brazillians monkeys.

what the hell makes you monkeys??? i presses f13 (the i do not get it button)
sanctuary

Sat Jun 04, 2005 8:17 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Clowns.

Every time I go to bed I check if there isn't one in the closet...brrrr

Tue Jun 28, 2005 8:02 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

The singular most uncomfortable thing I can think of is being with alone with a guy who happens to be a good friend. Then this guy starts hitting on you, but you don't like him in that way. What do you do, because no matter what you do he is going to get upset. Personally I don't like getting my friends upset. I tend to ignore them, but then they get all in a grump. Sometimes I wish I could just tell them to go away >.<

The thing that disgust me the most are French guys, they think they are sooo romantic & sooo irresisable. They just don't understand that you aren't just playing hard-to-get until you slap them in the face.

Tue Jun 28, 2005 12:29 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Almost all of these fit me, but there are a few others:

Bugs. I hate bugs. I hate most bugs. Like bees and wasps. If they are all over your yard, and you want to get to something that's in their way. That's a huge problem.

The most annoying sounds. Like annoying alarms, the sound of scratching on a chalkboard, etc.

I hate to say no and be bossy to a nice friend. You want to, but you want to be nice.

I know of many more, but you guys will probably say it.

Tue Jun 28, 2005 1:02 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Galar wrote:

sanctuary

You know, bud, I'd really like to find out...Probably because we live in "a jungle"... :? OMG, how I hate this S#@$....

Tue Jun 28, 2005 2:19 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

well you tell them argentinos that theyre helping you NOT be monkeys because they buy off your wood which means no jungle because not trees which are wood

Tue Jun 28, 2005 4:48 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

well you tell them argentinos that theyre helping you NOT be monkeys because they buy off your wood which means no jungle because not trees which are wood

I wish I could, but they are so ignorant they can't sustain a decent conversation, they want everyone else (specially us) to look up to them, as if they were important. OMG, this subject disturbs me. >.<

Tue Jun 28, 2005 5:02 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

sanctuary wrote:
Galar wrote:

sanctuary

You know, bud, I'd really like to find out...Probably because we live in "a jungle"... :? OMG, how I hate this S#@$....

not only argentino's, mexican too (excluding me), as far as i know, its just because that you live in such a hot country, and being very close to africa gives reasons to call that. plus other lains (from venezuela until mexico) are complaining and just insulting us for being much better than them (a good example is ecuador [ive been there] because there is so much crimes there, they are always insulting us for being richer and much more secure)

Tue Jun 28, 2005 5:23 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

I've realized they call us monkeys because they are jealous of everything we are, wich is everything they're not, but they wish they were. Boo-hoo for them, I'm so sorry we're the "leaders" of latin america. Period. End of discussion. To hell with them. Let them burn and die.

Tue Jun 28, 2005 5:34 pm
Reply to topic   [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next