It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:45 am

Reply to topic  [ 191 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next
 The Origin of Your Username 
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Let's see...

I'm usually called Azures on most sites. But this being a Pokemon site, I decided to add 'saur' at the end because I like Bulbasaur. It would be my starter in all the games if that was possible ^.^

Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:13 am
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: somewhere in time. following your life. plotting to control you.
Angelo is the name i would have if i had a say in it. And chronos is the god of time. Something i am somewhat totally obsessed with. Simple isn't it?

Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:20 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Lyydia wrote:
I'm not original.

Lyydia is my name.

:wink:

That's one of my favorite girl names! :D

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000277476380 Let's be friends?

Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:36 pm
Profile WWW
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Azure is my favorite color and Wrath is one of the coolest words ever, hence I thought I'd put them together. Didn't want have the same name as a Weapon in the Diablo series, so I sort of fused the two words together by taking out the letter W. :wink:

Alright whose next to be liberated from freedom?

Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:03 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Simple...

listen (what i do to music most of the time.)

+

G (the letter a name must have for it to be a name for a dragon [according to a book that I read]

=

Glisten! I love dragons btw

Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:23 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Well, my name is Kayti, and I can't walk more than a couple of feet without tripping over something, so there you go. (:

Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:28 pm
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

Mektar is a character I made up. He used to rule over the 5th dimension, but he was betrayed by the evil inside himself. Now, he and his evil counterpart are Demigods on Earth wageing all-out conflict against each other.

That's the really short version of the saga. It's WAY too long to be a FanFic. ;)

These past years have been great, and this community was a great one. Key word being was. Since my birthday last year, the site hasn't updated at all, and people have been slowly trickling away from the forums over the weeks. I've had this site as my internet homepage for ages, and I anxiously awaited the resurgence that I hoped would come. But it never came. So, it is with a heavy heart that I announce my permanent leave of Psypoke. As a moderator, I wished only the best for everyone here, and worked to maintain a jolly environment where everyone could discuss cartoon monsters in peace. Now, I wish all those who happen to be reading this message good luck in whatever endeavors you have chosen to pursue, and that your futures be bright.

Mektar out.

Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:35 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

A while ago I was gonna make my username "Lancer", there were like 30 of them. So to avoid duplicates I replaced the "c" with a "z".

Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:36 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Mine is a simple one.

Eevee evolves

Stick em together, what do you get?

Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:00 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Mine is totally random and I had no reason for picking it, I'm probably the least creative person when it comes to making a username and it can take me around an hour to make one up, and seeing how I made this 3 years ago I was even less creative back then, but the 7's in my name are because my favorite number is 7.

Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:22 am
Lite Four
Lite Four

way back something like 1998-99 when i first joined psypoke i went by Lonely-cubone(random number) then when we switch sites for the forums I went with Darkk Mewtwo becuase dark mewtwo with out the second K was taken. and then sometime i think in 04 when we switched again a grew up a little and dropped the mewtwo part and kept the second K as a namesake. (short version)

Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:46 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Because, unlike the majority of the population of Psypokes, I am in fact a Squirtle. I find it odd that you place us Pokemon in "tiers", as if our trainers have compassion and love for us we can excel at anything!

Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:20 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I usually choose names that reflect my favorite songs, and I usually change it up once in a while...

My current user is stolen borrowed from Alice Cooper's song Snakebite. It has nothing to do with my personality, nothing at all, so don't listen to the song and get scared D: The song is about an obsessive boyfriend that refuses to let his girlfriend go, and hints that he would go to physical limits to stop her from leaving him. I find the song scary as everybody else would, but I really liked the name 'Snakebite' and thought it would make a really cool name, and it's one of the more appropriate Alice Cooper songs...

Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:04 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Oh, I thought your name was based off the Monster truck.

Ryan - My name
H - Holland (my last name)
181 - Ampharos (fav pokemon)

friends FC black:0261 0441 3891

Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:37 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Got mine from some friends 5 years ago in about the 8th grade. My eyes move back and forth uncontrollably and I'm double jointed, thus they dubbed me Spazz

Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:03 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

When I first joined the site, I used the nickname blaziken234 (or as krisp liked to call me, blaziken387413657856423785243896723), because I like blaziken at the time and the 234 came from some convoluted process that I don't remember o/. That was when I was first starting 8th grade.

EvilPenguin originated from a joke I had with my best friend in our 8th grade Website design class. We had to make a site about something humorous, so I searched teh intarwebs, found a picture of a baby penguin, posted it into MSPaint, and began messing around with it. I remember I inverted the colors, gave it red eyes, and saved it as a JPG because the teacher said that was the only file name we could save under or something (this was an HTML course, like super basic and such). Anyway, we dubbed it E.P., short for Evil Penguin, and based our entire site around a series of comics focusing on him and his strange adventures (which ranged from trying to learn how to tie his shoelaces, only to realize he didn't wear shoes, to taking over IHOP using only things that would make MacGyver proud) for the rest of the semester (and got an A+ for it o/).

When I began to frequent the chats, some people (krisp mainly) made fun of me for having numbers in my name, so I switched around a lot. I remember being listed as Blaziken (lame), blazey (which Crunchy still calls me <3 ), VoluminousDrawers (as in enormous underwear), and finally remembered EP in the spring. That became my main name, and I later got FS to change my forum name to match. I've been EP ever since.

I'll post a pic of the original EP if I can find one, I'll make one if I need tp though.

Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:35 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Back after I was first born, my brother (a couple years older than me) was having trouble pronouncing my first and middle names quickly. It's Adam Joseph, and when he said it fast it came out Emin Jofit. Since then, it's been a joke with my family, and I decided it would be a fitting username.

{unown e} {unown m} {unown i} {unown n} {unown j} {unown o} {unown f} {unown i} {unown t}

Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:28 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Well I like the car company and the animal, so yeah that's kind of it.

Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:39 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I'm being Misty for Halloween and i just adore Misty in general. Her Japanese name is Kasumi. For the costume, of course, i had to get myself a Togepi who giggles when i poke her and she's adorable and i call her Togie :).

Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:35 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Ryu® is from Breath of Fire™ series/
Capcom©:

I loved this RPG Soooo much I used this name for everything.Like arcade highscores,In game RPG names,Basically everything nickname wise...Im glad no one had this name although im surprised by it...Also its pronounced RI-U,not RE-U, which RE-U would be street fighter™ and hes good but not why i chose my name...Currently i have been in Despair and i also use the name RYU OF THE BROOD-THE DESPAIR INCARNATE.
Basically i dont know where i would have been in my lif without BOF 3...Thank God for Capcom.

Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:42 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

When I joined Psypoke, I just took my favorite Pokemon and came up with a word that rhymed. I added a "The" to the front, separated the words with underscores, and voila! "The_Shedinja_Ninja" was thus created.
Simple. Quick. Easy to remember. Those were the reasons for the creation of my username.

Sat Oct 31, 2009 2:52 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

My little brother, Tommy, originally made this but I took it from him :>

I'm stuck with his Xbox Live name though. loll

Sun Nov 01, 2009 4:54 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

it all started when i first saw salamence and it made me have an interest in dragons so i just combined draco (which is another word for dragon) and mence from salamence and poof you have dracomence :mrgreen:

Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:29 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

REPTILE because of my vast knoledege about them, and becuse there ONLY the BEST type of animal IN THE WORLD :!: :!: :mrgreen:

Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:20 pm
Profile YIM
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

thats only because reptiles have dragon, thats right dragon characteristics :mrgreen:

Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:25 pm
Reply to topic   [ 191 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next