It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:58 pm

Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 
 Are you an oddball or blend in with the crowd? 
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Throughout my life I've always been the "weirdo". Even when it led to dire consequences, I always had a dream of changing the world and being odd is my way to seperate myself from the group. I believe that making a legacy requires being different. But, many disagree, saying it would be better to live an average life. So, what do you do? Are you an oddball or do you like being the average fellow with the crowd. Just curious. :?

Poll removed. Reason - pointlessness

Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:30 am
Profile WWW
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

I have also been seen as the oddball many times, but not through choice. People see me as weird as I have a strange sence of humour, seem to be smarter than most of them, and the fact I choose to go against the status quo (i.e if a popular kid wants me to do something, or somebody tries to blackmail me, I ignore it, even if it does lead to bad outcomes) . I also have a perculiar look, but I don't really care what others say, I don't want to be them.

Image Image
And Umberia from Afonso. Click my sig if you want one like it

Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:55 am
I need to shut the **** up

~I am, most certaintly, and definitely, the oddball. Well, to be honest, I never chose to be; my hair colour decided that for me. Being ginger, everyone regarded me as a weirdo. And I never conform to the "popular" crowd; I stay with my friends. As someone random said: "You laugh at me because I'm different. I laugh at you because you're all the same." Or, as Dr Suess said (and I LOVE this quote): "Be yourself and show who you are because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.".~

~ {dragonite} Chingling {chingling} ~

OMG! Ender at the End Shop is AMAZING!!! Visit it now: End Shop!!

Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:06 am
Lite Four
Lite Four

Having a poll is useless, everyone is unique and therefore is the "weird one" in the "crowd" (depends on what kind of crowd it is). I'm a crossdresser who enjoys collecting Pokemon cards *gasp* and was the only one of my gender at my school to do so (almost 10 years ago ;) ). I'm a quiet person who'd rather sneak away from the crowd than stay long enough to try to blend in anyway.

Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:54 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

You could say I'm the oddball. Like at my school I'm one a few people who tend to be silent.

I'm the quiet, smart person who would rather sneak away, then try to blend in.

Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:17 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Usually I'm the weirdo, but I'm pretty normal with my friends. I'm just the weirdo because I like different music to most of the people in my year, but we're talking about people who still think it's "cool" to smoke and drink at 13 years of age. My friends all say I fit it and that I'm cool, and they do mean it, but sometimes I feel like a bit of an oddball.

Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:31 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I can blend in if I feel like it but usually when I'm myself I can be a bit of a weirdo. Then again, I find "normal" people to be much weirder from my perspective.

Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:12 pm
Just your average 10 year old

conman2k8 wrote:
I have also been seen as the oddball many times, but not through choice. People see me as weird as I have a strange sence of humour, seem to be smarter than most of them, and the fact I choose to go against the status quo (i.e if a popular kid wants me to do something, or somebody tries to blackmail me, I ignore it, even if it does lead to bad outcomes) . I also have a perculiar look, but I don't really care what others say, I don't want to be them.

This is true for me.

I tend to act some what 'emo' at school, but those who truly know me say i am completely different than that.

Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:41 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Post ...
The only normal people are those you don't know very well. I know I'm different than most, but everyone is different in their own way, so I can't really say I pride myself in being different, because everyone is. I don't demand attention, and I'm not so unique as stand out from a group of people. I'm reserved. Most people say I'm a closed book, and no one really knows me. I would agree that I know more about others than they do of me. Therefore, I'm different, but I blend in with everyone else.

Maybe I don't understand the question. I don't think it makes much sense to measure oneself against others. Cliques at school don't dictate normality. Chances are you don't know anyone well enough to make that judgment.

Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:50 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

i am definately the weird kid, but people really like me

want to trade?

0646 1156 7995 FC

Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:45 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Location: I am inside your soul. It's actually really comfortable in here.
I'm the quiet guy in school. I rarely talk unless someone directly asks me something. I'm the kind of person who wants to talk, but has no idea what to say, especially if the person I'm talking to is a girl.
Yeah, I'm definately an oddball.

Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:07 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Beign the oddball rocks. except for this dude named Colton looking over my shoulder, people stay away from me.

Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:17 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Patchy wrote:
Usually I'm the weirdo, but I'm pretty normal with my friends. I'm just the weirdo because I like different music to most of the people in my year, but we're talking about people who still think it's "cool" to smoke and drink at 13 years of age.

im excatly the same!!!!!

My Soul Silver Team:
{feraligatr} {charizard} {sceptile} {ampharos} {crobat} {scizor}

Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:58 am
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ]