It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:05 am

Reply to topic  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Unusual Dreams/Nightmares 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I do not believe there are any topics on this that I've heard of recently. Post your unusual, fun, funny, scary, or whatever. I have a few strange ones I had recently, and they were unusually enjoyable.

1. I was half blind, and frozen to an iceberg in the middle of an ocean. Then I called for help, but someone came over and pushed me in the way of a torpedo launching vessel, and I was obliterated. I saw my dead body flying miles away.

2. I beat my "best friend" sensless.

3. I was in a small city, and in the distance, about 400 yards away I saw a large mountain. It slowly blackened, and began to collapse, and ooze magma. It burst into an explosion that engulfed me and the entire city.

255 is the true devil's number.

typhlosion blaze wrote:
Wait, the guy who made this topic plays runescape? So 3rd grade.

From my "Stupid Insults" thread, where people tell eachother how people insulted them in a hilariously stupid manner, how ironic!

Sat Nov 24, 2007 9:06 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: I'm stuck somewhere... Not quite sure where that is though.
I had one where I dreamt of my favorite cereals and couldn't decide which one to eat.

The last time I slept, I had a dream of my ex-girlfriend and I throwing jaw-breakers at each other.

Sat Nov 24, 2007 10:24 pm
Profile YIM
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

I had this dream that I was at my dorm downtown (yet it looked nothing like the area), and it was spring break so people were partying sorta. For some reason, it was a big deal to get messed up and party the traditional spring break way on the the docks at the industrial park. It was such an honor that there were trials you had to pass in order to be let into there, some of which involved much drinking. Oddly enough, I wanted to go hang out there, despite the fact that I don't care at all for the spring break hype and the abhorrent behavior that ensues.

Unfortunately, during my attempt to enter the docks, my head was somehow decapitated at the base of the neck from one of the trials, and I failed. Frantically, I ran around with it in my hands trying to figure out if I could continue my trials or if I had truly been disqualified. I asked the expedition's admissions officers and merchants (some supplies for the trials had to be purchased with points you earned), but they weren't sure and told me to ask the expedition leader. When I asked him, he informed me there wasn't anything I could do.

Now, naturally, one would assume the best thing to do would be to reattach one's head. However, my logic led me to believe that if I ate the flesh off my face, I might still have a chance, so I did (strange to me in my dream that after I had eaten the flesh, I noticed I was wearing a retainer on my teeth). Alas, this did not gain me a spot in the expedition again. Then I realized that if I am capable of seeing the face in my hands, and I was able to eat the flesh, it must not have been my own head. Relieved but defeat and forlorn, I tossed the head in a dumpster and retired to my dorm to drink and play video games with my step-brother and his frat brothers.

Mm... repost is still good I guess. I'll try to think of another though.

Last edited by DatVu on Mon Nov 26, 2007 12:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Nov 25, 2007 2:29 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I was fighting with some ghostly figure :? and other when I was fighting aliens :? ............Talk about Unusual Dreams.

This was when I was 'bout 8 or 9, and I won against the aliens :lol:

<Derek> is anyone here ??
<AngrySparrow> No
<Derek> im gonna leave because no one is here
*** Derek has quit (Exit: Psypoke Forever!)

Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:08 am
Fails at life
Fails at life

I had a dream I had a Plasma Rifle and killed over A Million Nazis. Then the next day a got to the secret level in Doom 2, Grosse, and made it real.(Except in a game)

Sun Nov 25, 2007 9:00 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Quite a few interesting dreams here o_O. Here's a random one that I typed up years ago after I woke up from it.

Kurushel wrote:
I was in this huge building that had thousands of floors.
It had EVERYTHING. Anything you ever wanted to do was contained within it's walls. Well, the farther and farther I went up, the darker the halls would become.

Eventually some kind of freak monsters started to appear.
I killed a few (with what, I can't remember o.O) and slipped past the others until I started to hear some organ music.
I opened the door to the room I supposed it to be coming from, and inside was a lady about 40-60 years old.

The first words that came out of her mouth were, "you know what happens now, right?"
To which, I replied (in a British accent for some reason o_o), "Of course.
First, you kill Justin Timberlake who blindly rushes in here.
Then, you will begin to mutate and come after me at which point, I schmack you in the head with an axe."
Her confident grin faded, and she began to ponder over the nonsense I so randomly spat out.
Whilst she did this, I grabbed a nearby red electric guitar (the axe? *shrug*), and hauled biscuits out of there.

I looked over my shoulder to see her tearing down the hallway after me; her moves becoming more animal-like with each passing second.
I could hear the sickening crack of bone and the slimy ripping sinew as they broke apart and then reformed into their new shape.

I found an elevator and rushed into it.
The door barely closed in time...but there wasn't any sign that she was trying to get in...she was going to try and beat me to the bottom.
I frantically looked for that, now, precious "1" button that I had so taken for granted, but the only button to be found read "496."
I quickly pressed it, and promptly ran into the next elevator I could find once I arrived at floor 496.
This process repeated itself several times...though it wasn't in vain; with each new floor, I got closer and closer to ground level.

I could hear her frustrated howls through the elevator shafts...she was becoming impatient.
Finally, I reached an elevator that had every button listed except for "1."
The wide selection of buttons wasn't the only strange thing about this one; it also had one labeled "boomerang."
Being the curious person I am, I pressed it and was practically thrown to the floor due to the incredible speed.
The elevator shot up, higher and higher until I could see the entire city...something was terribly wrong though.
The elevator kept going...,but the building had already stopped many floors ago!

I was really NOT looking forward to the second half of the "boomerang."
Just then, the emergency phone started to ring...louder and louder. After that, I woke up to the sound of an annoying ring coming from the kitchen...blasted telemarketers...or maybe that was a good thing >.>

Persistence ends resistence.

3DS FC: 5069-4148-2325 (please PM to exchange)
Poison Friend Safari: Seviper, Ariados, and Whirlipede.

Sun Nov 25, 2007 9:01 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I usually dream a lot and even wake up at night, but the weird thing is that most of times I don't remember a thing of what was it.

Here's one I had a few days ago.
I was on some market at another planet but there were loads of humans, only humans, and then I came back to my home (on the other dream planet) and I went online and talked to someone on the Earth... I just remember talking about school or something and then stupid alarm watch woke me up.

Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:18 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I had dream that was me facing off against monsters and evil beings with a whole Vairtey of weapons and beleive it or not it was exactly a level of a game I used to play. Shooting enemies and fighting to the death. That was cool, it looked wicked, it was something out of a film.

<AngrySparrow> No

Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:56 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Just last night I had a wierd dream where I was an alien living with my adoptive family. They had this daughter who hated me for some reason so I went outside, only to come face to face with their son trying in vain to defeat a whole bunch of evil aliens who were trying to destroy him. So I helped him and we won, and I went back inside, only to come face to face with their snotty daughter again. I went back outside then woke up.

Mon Nov 26, 2007 12:34 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

It was a starry night and I was outside.
First nothing seemed out of ordinary but then I noticed huge floating... blocks (?).
The blocks were black but they had a light-blue glow. That was pretty freaky, but the rest of the dream was boring.
:?

When I was younger I used to see these dreams where I was something else than myself (for example a swan or a dragon).

Strange.

Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:46 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

well i didnt have this one but my dad did. him and his brother have the exact saem voice so they must be connected in some way...this dream actually PROVES it.

He dreamed he was standing in his hallway and his dead nana was standing in front of him. he had a conversation with her but the whole time he could see someone just staring at him...

he told his brother and he said"i had a dream that i was looking a you having a conversation with nana"
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Fri Dec 14, 2007 2:42 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I've had several dreams in which I was writing an essay, and it was turning out badly. Not just an essay, a research paper, with MLA format and having to cite all of my sources and document them and ugh. This is the kind of things little girlies with 4.5 GPAs and 5s on the AP English Language exam have nightmares about. Also several bad dreams about being late to school.

Nerdy? You betcha.

PM me for a battle, no ubers, evasion, or OHKO. Anything else is quite peachy, FC = 4124 1502 2791, name = Tre.

Mon Dec 17, 2007 4:11 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I have to admit, I really did have the strangest dream today. Four of my friends and I were in school (and school was in session) and we decided to play hide-and-seek. I, unfortunately, was the seeker. It was really dark and the scenery was really weird; I felt like I was in someone's stomach. But the place was really high-tech. I was looking for them all night long. Occasionally I saw them, but they'd escape through some exit. I'd try to find them, hoping I could escape too. After a super long time, I was getting creeped out, and I saw a door. I went through it, and a lady told me not to use that entrance; use the door right next to it. I opened it, and she was like "Welcome to Toddler Tots, where you can teach your tots how to play basketball." I exited, and suddenly, the building was full of teachers who were worried and weren't smiling. I went upstairs (apparently I was on the bottom level; no wonder it was so dark) and there were more people upstairs. (How relieved was I to not be alone!) Someone told me that my four friends were missing, and I went to the main area I had crossed several times. I shouted to no one in particular that "Four kids are missing and the adults are calling the police!". Suddenly, the little pebbles on the main area gave a *poof* and there they were.

Oh wow... Either I was playing too much Zelda on the Fire Temple or I was thinking too much Naruto...

Quote:
Speaking of spiders, I remember a dream from years ago. My neighbor had a basement, and when we were just at my place, my neighbor said that there were spiders in there. That night, I had the weirdest dream. I was with my neighbor at a swingset in our backyard, and out pops a huge, robotic spider from her basement! It must have been too much Transformers, which I used to watch, or Gundam Wing...but a giant, transforming, robot spider? For the next month or so, I was afraid of that opening.

I have the strangest dreams.

..you can always e-mail me..</center>

Mon Dec 17, 2007 5:15 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

The only one I vividly remember was from back when I was about ten years of age; something to do with throwing up massive amounts of something on the carpet, and then stuff happened that I can't remember, and then my baby doll [I was ten; be quiet] suddenly had four eyes...and I went to show my mom, but then it's face squished up and it looked like it only had two eyes. And then I tried to go put her away in my room, but a huge pit of cobras was in the room before it and they were trying to pull me in...and then I woke up, I think.

Weird thing is, I'm not afraid of snakes.

Tue Dec 18, 2007 6:07 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I can't think of any weird dreams of mine so I'll tell you one of my friend's.

His head was in the middle of a plain. It was just his head floating and it was really big. Then, one of his teeth fell out and massive amounts of corn came pouring out.

I found it extremely hilarious for some reason. In fact, I was laughing while I was typing this. And watching House....

Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:28 pm
Profile YIM
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I keep having dreams I can't wake up in. I keep trying to wake up, and I think it's real, but it turns out to be a dream. I once woke up about ten times before I really did. It was really disturbing, and always happens just about when I should wake up.

Maybe dreams know when they're going to end, and maybe time can feel distorted when asleep. Next time you go to sleep, it could feel like years, or maybe you will awake a few days later. Maybe even more.

It's all up to you, well, the part of you that you have no control over - so don't worry.

255 is the true devil's number.

typhlosion blaze wrote:
Wait, the guy who made this topic plays runescape? So 3rd grade.

From my "Stupid Insults" thread, where people tell eachother how people insulted them in a hilariously stupid manner, how ironic!

Tue Dec 18, 2007 9:51 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

I've had a lot of odd ones.

one of my favorites however, is from a long time ago.

me and about 10 of my friends were all in this big hotel suite, wearing white suits. we could see the whole city outside the huge windows...

and suddenly i see my parents float by on a huge oscar meyer weiner blimp.

it was odd. i woke up, and the first thing i said... "mother, don't EVER go near any kind of blimp."

quite random.

Tue Dec 18, 2007 10:20 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Master chief from the halo games (No, i dont play 'em.) is dead. Then, i wake up in some lab. A big monitor in the room said: "Introducing... Spartan 177 II!
Then some guy wearing master chief's armour painted in pink appears on the screen. He takes of his helmet, and guess who it was! It was one of my friends who looks a bit... creepy. Strange, creepy music is playing loudly, and he starts to dance. After a while, he's approaching a covenant elite. Pink. He tries to stroke it, but fails somehow, and get hurt. Then suddenly, he trips, and faint.

God, that was scary as... I dont know...

Mon Dec 24, 2007 10:48 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I almost always remember my dreams and the majority of the time they relate to something happening in my life but have turned 'weird'.

For example, a couple of weeks ago I dreamt that I went into a hotel with my ex and our two best friends who are going out with each other. A day or two before the dream, I'd spoken to the girl about a female at the guy's work who fancies him because she wanted to know if he liked her too in case there was anything to worry about. So, in the dream we walked through the reception of the hotel and the female from the guy's work was sat behind the desk.
I have no idea why as her and my best friend (and my ex too) all work at the supermarket 'Tesco'.
Upon seeing the girl from my friend's work, myself and his girlfriend attacked her :| we smashed her head off the desk and, typically, my friend pulled her hair back while I aimed a punch at this girl.
Wanting to protect his friend from our random, crazed attack, my guy friend shouted "Nooo!" in a really dramatic, whiny way and tried to get in between us but he was hit really softly in his arm. Once he'd been hit, he burst into tears :? and ran out crying. We abandoned our attack and ran after him calling his name but we couldn't find him.
I'm not sure what happened next.

Another example is from last week. It was the night before my English Literature mock exam which I didn't actually remember was the next day.
I was at my house, alone, waiting for a call from my best friend to tell me that we were to go to his girlfriend's house to start babysitting, (she has a lot of nieces and nephews and her parents and sister foster children as well so their place is often full of kids), because his girlfriend and my ex were going out partying together. The strange thing was that his girlfriend had posted me a list of around 10-20 children's names, (there aren't actually that many at her house, lol), that I could choose to babysit whilst they were out. The names on the list were not even names of any of the kids in her family; they were all foreign names so I just picked two at random. Once I received the call from my best friend, I put the alarm on and went out of the door but I forgot something so I had to wait until the alarm had stopped then go in; get what I needed; turn the alarm off then put it back on again and go out again. To my annoyance, this happened several times. When I finally turned from the door, the author of the book I'm studying in English Lit. was stood looking through my bin :| and he was muttering to himself about a character in the book.
I said "Excuse me, what are you doing?" and he turned to me - looking a little mentally unstable - and said "I'm going to ask you questions about Spies!"
I was like "Erm, ok..." because I was frightened, lol, but then he said "What is the title of my book?"
So I said "...Spies?" and he exclaimed "No! It's The Spies!"
It really isn't called that and I was annoyed so I left him talking to himself again and went to meet my best friend to babysit.

When I told my English teacher she laughed and then she was like "Maybe it's a sign!" 'n' when we got our mock, the question turned out to be about the character the author was talking about in my dream, lol.
Just a coincidence.

I also recently dreamt about myself in around ten years time. I saw myself with my ex, (we broke up in November after almost three years), and it was Christmas time. I've never wanted children, they annoy and scare me, but she does. In this dream, she was ironing in the living room while a little girl with brown hair was playing on a mat nearby and I was stood near where my computer is now with another, younger child in my arms, (who also had brown hair, except it was a little lighter). The one I had was a 6-9 month old baby and the one on the mat was like one or two years old. I said to my ex, although she was my girlfriend in the dream, "Eww, he's pooed again" and she laughed and said "Smelllyy! You can change him!"
Whenever we mentioned kids, (in actual life), she said that I'd be doing the changing of the nappy, lol.
It was also Christmas in that dream. There were nice decorations on the ceiling/walls and a tree was up.

Sigh. Most of my dreams have her in, even when the dream isn't actually about her.

Tue Dec 25, 2007 7:53 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I was in a classroom with a few other people. We were goofing off before some field trip. We were heading off to some campsite. Then, my friend, Logan's, body dropped to the ground. There was an absence of blood. I looked to the classroom doorway and saw a guy with a gun. He shot once more and killed one of the chaperones. Everyone else ran out of the school. The gunman ran out as well, but as soon as he came out, he was clipped by the wing of a jet that swooped down and seconds later, crashed into the side of the school. Alot of people were screaming and others were boarding a bus. I was trying to get my friend, Keri, to come with me but she said that she never got to pay for the trip. My friend's cousin, Tyler, came up to me and gave me a phone. He told me I would need it.

The buses left and I started yelling. I then saw my friends, Billy and Jaime, running down the road. They were going the same speed as the buses. I took off after them and realized I was going as fast as the buses. I started yelling at the two of them as we ran onto this large highway/bridge thing. They turned off into this dirt road that came from nowhere.

Then, I saw my friend, Tyler, (A different one) on this island with some coal trucks hanging upside down. I yelled his name as I passed a swore as he didn't hear me. Suddenly, I was on the island with him and I was looking up at the coal trucks. I then yelled, "This coal stinks, why is that?" I never got my answer because I was suddenly in an area that looked like my friend, Derek's, yard. Except his house was gone.

I saw my moms car there and put some bags I had in the car. (I do not know where they came from.) This French guy yelled at me and told me to go into the woods with everyone else. I ran into the woods and saw Jaime, Billy, and Logan (Yes, he was shot earlier.) cooking marshmellows and tree bark over a fire. (I asked what some of the stuff was and they said tree bark.)

A bear then jumped from the trees behind them and jumped on Logan and bit his head. The bear turned around and slashed Jaime across the torso. Billy ran off and the bear went after him. I ran and ended up trapped. I ran into this area where trees formed a U-shape. The trees were connected. I turned around and saw the bear. I yelled for help and then Tyler, (The one who gave me the phone.) came from the woods. He was facing the back of the bear. He then threw another phone at the bear and it roared and died. He then went to his phone and picked it up and threw it at me. It hit me in the head and I fell on the ground. I then saw him come over to me and stand by my feet. He lifted up one of my legs and began eating it. I couldn't feel it.

Then I woke up and told my friend who was staying over.

Tue Dec 25, 2007 11:13 pm
Profile YIM
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I had a dream where I was at my friends' house. The two are twins so it was their b-day party, both of 'em, and one of the two invited me, and my two best friends. The party was really dull until the most exciting part. Eventually we got in these monorail cars and went down this rail track into the forest. The bad part was that some idiot left my doors open and I was frightfully clinging to the middle of the car. Everyone else, ironically, was safe on another level of the car, where they had closed doors and were having tons of fun, as I could tell from all the cheering.

OK, here's the turning point. The car took a sharp, downward, toilet-bowl kind of turn and I fell out, safely onto the forest floor. My one friend jumped out at the right moment to survive too, while the rest of the people hit the ground exploded, and died.

I united with my friend and we found a small shelter where a lady let us rest there. Then she said we had to take a test. There was no real reason for it, but whatever it was, it was a really stupid and useless reason. We had no pencils, so we had to form all the letters using ice cream. It ruined the papers and since the tests made no sense to me, while my friend was easily completing the test, I scarfed down the ice cream. The lady said we had to reach the house by going through another monorail track. Because I didn't want to, nor did my friend, the two of us followed some vehicles out of the forest.

That's just one of my weird ones. There are definetly more. If I remember, I'll share more.

Wed Dec 26, 2007 6:08 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Last night, (well, it's 1.30am ish here at the moment so I've yet to sleep), I dreamt that myself and my ex were being chased/chasing after droids from the 'Star Wars' movies. We were in the middle of the forrest that they're in in 'Return of the Jedi' (with the things that look like teddy bears). The ugly creature that kept Anakin as like a servant boy in another of the films showed us how to fly in the racers from the movies and we took off after these droids, firing the guns that were on the racers. It was similar to when Princess Leia and Luke were chasing them/being chased by them.
Then the dream turned into just me reading a text from my ex about our relationship and how it was all confusing, (I don't really remember what it said). I know she mentioned that she didn't know whether to take the chance of being with me again.
For this part of the dream, I blame the 'Crush' thread on Psyokes as in this thread I was talking about taking a chance in entering relationships.
Actually, the texting part seemed so real that I had to actually ask her whether she text me in the morning or not. (Sometimes I wake up then go back to sleep but don't completely remember if something happens in the time I'm awake.)

Wed Dec 26, 2007 6:40 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I remeber 3 of my friend's dreams. He always has dreams about his least favorite school teachers.

4th Grade.
My friend is just minding his business when his own teacher (which he surprisingly didn't hate) killed his brother and framed him for the murder. Every single person in the world got so angry and they all pulled out guns, shot them, and all hit his forehead in the exact same spot, in perfect unison.

5th Grade.
OK, this teacher WAS really mean. The teacher sent my friend's dad into the military and he got killed. My friend was sad, blah blah...but then the teacher married his mom and became his new dad! (Holy s***! :shock:) Yes, the teacher was indeed female. That dream's a little too...yeah.

6th Grade. (The happiest ending and most dramatic)
My friend's just watching TV, when all of a sudden his teacher breaks in the front door and starts growling at my friend and his family. My friend runs to the car, but his dad suggests they go back and get their valuble items. They do so. Then they get in the van and get away, but the teacher hangs on the side of the car and she starts crawling up to the open sliding door. She was standing in the doorway and my friend kicked her off! She died, THE END.

Oh....and I also had a dream last night that my house was swarming with lethally venomous bugs that I bought in some sort of like bug lab toy. It was really scary... :( But the funny thing was, I was too stupid to squash 'em. :mad:

Fri Dec 28, 2007 12:02 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

My dream last night was very strange. DatVu; Krisp; Crunchy; Frost; TonberryKing, then myself; Gnaaye and someone else whose username I don't completely remember were in it, although I think I only know what two of these people actually look like.
We were staying with DatVu who had a place on a cliff by the sea and was our teacher for the week. (I don't know what he was teaching us.) Then we were meant to go to one of the other Psypoke staffs' homes and be taught by them, even though they were at DatVu's too.
We were sat on his floor/sofa listening to him talking about something when one of the staff mentioned (who wasn't sat with us) ran into the room and said there was a dragon-type sea monster in the water near the shore and DatVu was like "Ah, I've heard about those" and began telling us about them as we walked down to the beach.
He gave us all cameras and told us to try and take pictures of the dragon thing because the beach was full of people trying to see it. I weaved in and out of people, hoping to get a better look so that I could take a nice picture.
I managed to get a couple but they weren't great so DatVu was disappointed in us, lol. After a while, the dragon monster was disturbed by all the commotion and swam away.
The next day, Crunchy came in and said that the thing was in the river down a path leading into a wood so him; myself; Krisp; Frost and Gnaaye went to try and take more pictures. It was really difficult because it had such a long tail that it wouldn't fit on the camera. And I mean long - DatVu had said it was the longest tail in the world, lol.
I almost slipped on some rocks but Crunchy caught my arm and Krisp came over to help. I think a couple of us were on a wooden bridge at some point trying to lean over to find a better angle.
Crunchy then decided that he was going to attempt to grab the dragon-thing and hold it still as, for some reason, it kept swimming under the bridge; disappearing; then reappearing in the same place as it originally was in the river.
When he managed to get hold of it, Frost came over too; we looked at it and, very randomly, it shrunk so that it was really small and fit inside Crunchy's hand. This way, it looked almost like a tiny Gnaaye but with darker, scaly skin.
TonberryKing didn't do much; he just hung out at DatVu's place.
The other person whose username I don't remember was with us at DatVu's house and when we went to the river.

Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:23 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I had a dream that there was this evil Wizard in school and it was like a film, it was funny is a sense, it wasn't all weird though. It had a girl I like in there, though

What it was....a buliding rose up from the ground and ppl went inside it and well the rest is just a blur. The ending was that the building went back into the ground again with some school kids and teachers.

<AngrySparrow> No

Wed Jan 02, 2008 10:46 am
Reply to topic   [ 86 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next