It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 9:08 pm

Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 weird teachers 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: credit goes to afonso for the avatar, and the "faceplant"
do any of you have wierd teachers that could be from another planet.
i've got this one teacher who picks her nose and eats her boggers,then she shouts at you and sprays you with them. :shock:

Sun Nov 11, 2007 3:14 am
Profile YIM
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Maybe there just isn't enough food in the house to go around.

Sun Nov 11, 2007 6:53 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

LOL, DatVu and Zombie, your teacher should get expelled :P
Anyway, I got a teacher who always moans and groans, and he always says' Arh' Like a Pirate :?

<Derek> is anyone here ??
<AngrySparrow> No
<Derek> im gonna leave because no one is here
*** Derek has quit (Exit: Psypoke Forever!)

Sun Nov 11, 2007 6:56 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

We had this French substitute when I was in 5th grade, and she had a spazam during art class. Scary, yet hilarious when kids came running into the buliding screaming that the teacher was turning rabid. My Pre-AP Language Arts teacher is obsessed with flamingos. I counted over 50 flamingo related items in her room. I think there are about 96 in there, but I forget. Even her staples are pink. It's crazy, but the room isn't something that would make you go 'WTH?!', more of, 'Oh....heh, flamingos.'

Sun Nov 11, 2007 11:41 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

In fifth grade I had a strange teacher. What was strange about her, no one knows. She must have some evil presence about her bcause none of the students liked her. And years later after the fifth grade my dad talks about that teacher and says something of dislike here the teacher.

Sun Nov 11, 2007 11:49 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: I'm stuck somewhere... Not quite sure where that is though.
I have an American History teacher who repeats stuff too much and likes to cook desserts.

Sun Nov 11, 2007 8:48 pm
Profile YIM
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

My chemistry teacher talks in a continuous forte-piano crescendo. He'll start at a normal volume, then start talking louder and louder and louder, and soon enough he'll be screaming at the class, then he suddenly gets down to a whisper. Then, he slowly gets louder, screaming, whisper, repeat. It's kinda weird...

Mon Nov 12, 2007 9:39 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

My chemistry teacher talks in a continuous forte-piano crescendo. He'll start at a normal volume, then start talking louder and louder and louder, and soon enough he'll be screaming at the class, then he suddenly gets down to a whisper. Then, he slowly gets louder, screaming, whisper, repeat. It's kinda weird...

Lol, I couldn't cope with that. I'd either complain or think it was hilarious and get told off for laughing.

Last year, in Psychology, I had an amazingly strange teacher but she was only there for the one year and I feel very lucky, in a weird way, that I got to have her, (lol, that doesn't sound right but I mean as a teacher).
Anyway, the first class we had with her she told us she was psychic and that she could read our minds. That made us worry for a start. She also said that she could do things like Tarrot readings; palm reading, etc; that it was another job of hers and that people waited up to 6 months to see her because she was so good.
The craziest thing about her was her stories. She was a great teacher of Psychology but she would just randomly tell us insane stories.
One time she told us she went to have contacts fitted and the Optometrist popped her eyes out to look in her sockets :|
And yet it's really hard not to believe her for some reason.
She also had a crazy laugh like a psychotic giggle. But she was brilliant and we loved her.

Now in one Sociology class we just have a teacher who isn't nasty but says "good job" all the time and treats us like we're 13/14. The thing is, no one else seems to mind because most of the class are first years and 16, but I'm a third year and I'm 18 so it drives me a bit mad sometimes.

In all fairness to a Psychology teacher I have now though, he's usually serious but he can be so random on occasion. Like in class on Halloween we were quietly getting on with our work; he was quiet too and then he went "Owwwwwwwwwwwww", (not in pain), but like a werewolf. It was scary in a very funny way.

Mon Nov 12, 2007 3:09 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

For grade eight all the way through to grade twelve I had the exact same art teacher, Mr. Xavier. He was evil, I tell you. If you didn't do your work he would come up behind you and poke you in the back of the head. He even had signature pokes. There was the straight on poke, the curve poke, and the nefarious drill poke. The drill poke was the worst.

Me and my friend made up all kinds of crazy stuff about him. Like when he would leave the classroom he would really put on his invisible cloak and hover behind you. Or how his hair was orange because he kidnapped leprachanus and shaved their heads. Apparently he also slept in the ceiling, but back then all the teachers did that.

Tue Nov 13, 2007 10:05 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

He was evil, I tell you. If you didn't do your work he would come up behind you and poke you in the back of the head. He even had signature pokes.

Me and my friend made up all kinds of crazy stuff about him. Like when he would leave the classroom he would really put on his invisible cloak and hover behind you. Or how his hair was orange because he kidnapped leprachanus and shaved their heads. Apparently he also slept in the ceiling, but back then all the teachers did that.

Lol, although the poking was a bit mean, maybe you and your friend were the weird ones when it came to this teacher :wink: .

Tue Nov 13, 2007 10:12 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Alright heres another teacher he always says plz and thank you a really weird way and he has a weird voice(a frog voice :P )

<AngrySparrow> No

Tue Nov 13, 2007 12:11 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

There's just occasions that they ARE weird.

1. My teacher (Life Science) was recently boiling cabbage in the room. :?

2. My Latin teacher once got two swords from some kid's project and had a swordfight with the class clown.

3. My Health teacher says "good stuff" all the time.

4. In Family and Consumer Science, there are 2 teachers. One is nice, the other is really...NOT.

5. My social studies teacher once cursed another teacher for teaching us about Sumerians while we were learning about them THIS year. (??:???)

Only at times are they weird. Oh, except the FCS teachers.

Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:47 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

My teachers are ALL normal... :(

There's just occasions that they ARE weird.

1. My teacher (Life Science) was recently boiling cabbage in the room. :? Cabbage Freak

2. My Latin teacher once got two swords from some kid's project and had a swordfight with the class clown. Stupid

3. My Health teacher says "good stuff" all the time. Good Stuff

4. In Family and Consumer Science, there are 2 teachers. One is nice, the other is really...NOT. Good cop, Bad Cop routinue

5. My social studies teacher once cursed another teacher for teaching us about Sumerians while we were learning about them THIS year. (??:???)

Very Stupid

Only at times are they weird. Oh, except the FCS teachers.

<AngrySparrow> No

Tue Nov 13, 2007 2:34 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

There's another teacher I've got who is really weird. She basically always asks where you have been if you've taken a day or so. She's nosy :P .
She gives us stupid homeworks suchas copy your work neatly in another book :mad: which is really frustrating

<AngrySparrow> No

Sat Nov 17, 2007 6:34 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: I'm stuck somewhere... Not quite sure where that is though.

My old 6th grade teacher is a retired Airforce pilot and he would always tell us storites and tales. he told us really freakish things like people losing their heads by geese and giant camel spiders. he has a really loud and deep voice that travels down the halls when he talks. He calls me TRE which stands for The Resident Expert. He sort of sings things sometimes. And when he sees something on a shirt, he will say it out loud. I liked him a whole lot and still talk to him on occasions.

Sat Nov 17, 2007 9:07 am
Profile YIM
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: credit goes to afonso for the avatar, and the "faceplant"
ok my language teacher is really freaking me out right now,i think she fancies me :shock: laugh if you want but she smiles at me funny and never gives me detention,and is always looking for an excuse to call me to her office,yesterday i was doing pullups and she was looking at me with bright eyes :oops: mabye i'm imagining this but mabye i'm not,what shall i do?

made at zombies tomb

Sat Nov 17, 2007 10:04 am
Profile YIM
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Zombie wrote:
ok my language teacher is really freaking me out right now,i think she fancies me :shock: laugh if you want but she smiles at me funny and never gives me detention,and is always looking for an excuse to call me to her office,yesterday i was doing pullups and she was looking at me with bright eyes :oops: mabye i'm imagining this but mabye i'm not,what shall i do?

Complain to the school that she is a padiaphile

<AngrySparrow> No

Sat Nov 17, 2007 10:09 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Zombie wrote:

Hey, thats kinda like my spanish teacher last year. I swear, she is, erm, in to a kid named matt. And once she had a sub that was definitely a potato wearing a human costume :?

Sat Nov 17, 2007 1:59 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

My godforsaken Art teacher. Sexist racist maschismo Mexican dude.

Seriously, he's always saying "Draw what you see, not what your mind thinks it sees" which is incorrect because everything you see is how your mind perceives it, yet this one girl in my class whom I hate with all my heart for being a living Mary Sue gets all of her art treated like it's gorgeous [her style is weeaboo and animu to the max; it's horrifying] even though it's not drawing what she was seeing. And he yells a lot.

So I treat him the same way; I literally almost get sent to the office every day in that class for not sitting down and being a good little white girl. Damn him, I'll stand up and draw on the countertop instead of at my table with Crack Baby and Stupidcurl as I please if he can yell in my ear so hard it leaves it ringing for the rest of the day. It's not rebelling, really; it's repeating what I see and treating him how I am being treated.

And then there's my English teacher. Fifty-ish black lady. For got her name, but I distinctly rememeber giggling a little the first time I hear it.

I really do wonder if she's aware that I have other classes besides her's; she just assigns so much work to do and expects us to get 100s all the time simply because we're GT students. For the love of God, all that means is that I have Aspergers and don't give a crap about social interaction or dating, not that I'm perfect. Sheesh.

Oh, and she expects us to do things exactly like she wants; in pen, in the margins, neat, grammatrically correct. HAHAHAHAHAHAno. My handwriting is hideous no matter how hard I try, and I simply cannot memorize how she wants the heading done; it seems to change every few days, and she never had it on the board so we could referance it, she just told us and expected us to remember forever. Diiiiiiiiiie.

And my Science teacher [20-something Hispanic lady; rather petite and kinda short] is so organized yet messy that I'm probably failing that class despite passing almost every assignment given to me, simply because I can't organize my notebook the way she wants and won't write down the Agenda [I don't need it and it wastes precious paper space]. WTF.

...Wow, this turned out to be more of a rant than a post.

Sat Nov 17, 2007 2:56 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

My godforsaken Art teacher. Sexist racist maschismo Mexican dude.

Seriously, he's always saying "Draw what you see, not what your mind thinks it sees" which is incorrect because everything you see is how your mind perceives it, yet this one girl in my class whom I hate with all my heart for being a living Mary Sue gets all of her art treated like it's gorgeous [her style is weeaboo and animu to the max; it's horrifying] even though it's not drawing what she was seeing. And he yells a lot.

So I treat him the same way; I literally almost get sent to the office every day in that class for not sitting down and being a good little white girl. Damn him, I'll stand up and draw on the countertop instead of at my table with Crack Baby and Stupidcurl as I please if he can yell in my ear so hard it leaves it ringing for the rest of the day. It's not rebelling, really; it's repeating what I see and treating him how I am being treated.

Stupid Art teacher....My former art teacher(I do GCSES now so no art :D )
so was a b***h evryone said that in our class, and the other classes as well she was so sexist to the boy, she always give the girls credit

<AngrySparrow> No

Sat Nov 17, 2007 3:51 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

My Health and Geometry teachers are the only sane ones I have

- My Latin teacher has a fetish for the Marine Corps. She also attempts to talk with a Southern accent. Note to anyone from a state that didn't secede from the Union during the American Civil War: Never try to talk with a Southern accent. You WILL fail EVERY TIME. It is made even funnier by the fact that everyone in the class has a bit of a southern accent

- My English teacher ends every sentence with "godbless". "Have you done your homeworkgodbless?" "Get out your vocabulary booksgodbless" Like that, all one word

- My bio teacher assigns us "quizzie-poos" and "testy-tests". She seems to think everyone is 4-5, not 14-15.

- My computer teacher had a bit of a temper tantrum the first day and broke a keyboard by smashing it on the monitor.

So yeah, I'm surrounded by wackos. As usual.

Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:56 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"My handwriting is hideous no matter how hard I try, and I simply cannot memorize how she wants the heading done"

OHMYGODREALLYILOVEYOUSERIOUSLY.

My social studies teacher is the SAME WAY. Get the heading wrong and you have to write 25 sentences. Then 50. Then 75. Then 100. etc. My gifted teacher doesn't know who she is, but from what me and two kids who go to social studies the same hour as I do have said, she drives her nuts too (also, my gifted class is small, only like 7 people). She also flips out if you move her things or write something on your paper in a way she doesn't like or put books away during bellwork and a bunch of other stuff.

Sat Nov 17, 2007 8:40 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

:3

And my gifted class if rather large; the size of a normal class. Of course, down here in Texas, gifted just means your IQ is higher than that of a carrot's...how sad.

Sun Nov 18, 2007 7:07 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Aww, I'm loved.

:3

And my gifted class if rather large; the size of a normal class. Of course, down here in Texas, gifted just means your IQ is higher than that of a carrot's...how sad.

O'rly, whats the square root of 3,454,6789??? What is it???

Anyway I've had a teacher who was well lemme tell a you a story she was running after this boy in my class who cussed the sh*t out of her :P . She was chasing him even outside the class, for the whole lesson. Yay!!! and it was art.*Starts dancing*

She was regarded as a bi**ch by most students of all years in the school

<AngrySparrow> No

Mon Nov 19, 2007 3:20 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Today, my Bio teacher gave us a large project on Genetic Disorders

Due TOMORROW

Im going to have to kill her.

Mon Nov 19, 2007 6:15 pm
Reply to topic   [ 33 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next