It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:59 am

Reply to topic  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Your Halloween Costume? 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Since Halloween is tomorrow (for people in the US) I was just wondering what people are going to dress up as. As for me I'm going toe be the Angel of Death/Grim Reaper whatever. I'm wearing a big black robe, skeletal gloves and mask, and black wings. Plus this realy cool scythe. Now I know some people think the idea of Trick-or-Treating is stupid (sometimes I do to) but I say "Hey it's free and tasty candy, why pass up a chance like this?"

So what's your costume going to be?

^_^

Tue Oct 30, 2007 5:39 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Okay this: Like, I'm goin' as ah pop idol, with mah friends! < NO. I don't do that girly crap. Mine's sort of based around otaku's idea, but I've already tested mine. If I can scare over 60 kids in a single hour in a limited space, imagine how well I'll do on Halloween. I'm going to have fun tomorrow alright. :twisted: I might post a picture of it later, and possibly my brother's costume. Did I mention that I'm using blood capsules this year?

Tue Oct 30, 2007 6:13 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Wow pokemon_otaku, other than the wings I'm going as Death too. Before I had a cool headless man suit my mom made for me, but the dog got to it. For me I'm passing out candy, and I get candy I want from my parents for doing it. The last time I trick-or-treated was 2 years ago when I cosin want me to come with her.

If you want to go Trick-or-treating that should be fine, because it's free candy, and no one is ever too old for free candy. That is unless they have medical problem that they can't eat candy.

Tue Oct 30, 2007 7:55 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

I'm not going trick or treating tommorrow, I'm just gonna roam around town with my friends...as a mutated mad scientist! Mwa ha! I have a lab coat I'm going to wear, some fake blood, and a really cool latex...thing...I'm not sure what they're called. You glue ot to your face with spirit gum. It's basically a really wierd wild hog snout with huge tusks and horns.

Tue Oct 30, 2007 11:36 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

I'm using this really old devil costume I got that still fits by some miracle.

But I'm adding a black cape and this scythe I made last year. It's wooden and I spraypainted it all by myself. ^^

And if I go out late, I'll drag my Wii downstairs and play Guitar Hero III for the lovely trick-or-treaters who come to my house.

I had an awesome mask last year that I would have used again, but it kind of fell apart. Damn crappy glue.

Tue Oct 30, 2007 1:32 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

way too many people dress up as the scream/the grim reaper in my town.

my family procrastinates for everything, so we didnt buy my sister and i's costumes till yesterday.

my sister is wearing some ugly cheerleader costume. they were sold out of EVERYTHING i wanted.

so im a vampire.

also my little sister wanted me to be a playboy bunny.

Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:13 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

I'm gonna be the cranky highschooler who gets interrupted by all the little babies going around in pumpkin suits they got from party city for $50 while trying to watch TV. Yes, i curse trick-or-treating.

Tue Oct 30, 2007 4:00 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I don't even have a costume yet, but I was planning on going as Tobi (a character from Naruto). I might make my costume today, but if I don't, I am going to be a boring kid (which I am usually). My dog is going to be a pumpkin :)

Tue Oct 30, 2007 4:03 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Tue Oct 30, 2007 5:05 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

A cellphone? That sucks, since people take things too literaly nowadays and they'll try to make a call to their friends. Good luck. :wink:

Tue Oct 30, 2007 5:29 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

And the whole point (at least for everyone in my grade) is to make people laugh. And lemme tell you, this costume makes people LAUGH. :D
*in friendly voice* what are you?

Tue Oct 30, 2007 5:46 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I went as Princess Zelda (in my hick town, we always have Halloween, AKA Beggars' Night, the Thursday before Halloween) My outfit was completely homemade and made almost last minute, as we couldn't find a good reference for her outfit. But I think it looks awesome, so tomarrow, I want to put on the costume and walk around school as Zelda. If they tell me about it, I'll just say "Hey, it's not violating any dress codes, is it? Besides, at least I'm being original."

On a side note, I counted 25 Spidermans in ONE area of town. It's a conspiracy I tells ya.

^^^spongedude made this. He is AWESOME!!

Tue Oct 30, 2007 8:08 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

:shock: Geez!! I'm the Grim Reaper this year. I got an awesome black hooded robe with a black piece that shrouds the face. I also got a skull mask and skeleton gloves. I plan on putting red glow sticks by the eyes so it looks like they're glowing... I got a cool scythe with a dragon skull on it!!

Last year I was Alucard from the anime "Hellsing". The year before that, I was Link and my girlfriend was Zelda from Legend of Zelda.

I love Trick-or-Treat! Even though we're kinda old, the people love it when we come by their house, because all the other kids in the neighborhood don't wear costumes... And they think they deserve the candy. :mad:

Tue Oct 30, 2007 10:47 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Oh well, there's always next year!

^^^spongedude made this. He is AWESOME!!

Wed Oct 31, 2007 1:28 pm
Lite Four
Lite Four

I'll be dressing up as myself and going to work.

Wed Oct 31, 2007 1:31 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: In your kitchen, holding a knife. And it's not for the vegetables...

my family procrastinates for everything, so we didnt buy my sister and i's costumes till yesterday.

my sister is wearing some ugly cheerleader costume. they were sold out of EVERYTHING i wanted.

so im a vampire.

also my little sister wanted me to be a playboy bunny.

I was the Scream for the last 3 years, and I got sick of it.
Now I'm going as the Grim Reaper (only thing available since I just happened to get a costume 2 days before haloween.)

Wed Oct 31, 2007 1:38 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Doesn't really matter. It's not like I'm standing right behind you with a knife...
I'm going as a Chainsaw Zombie, I have marker all over me to make me look beaten and dead along with a ripped vest and a plastic chainsaw.

Wed Oct 31, 2007 2:17 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

I want a fursuit for a Halloween costume.

Wed Oct 31, 2007 3:18 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I is to old for teh tricking of teh treats.

But seriously, I don't go anymore. It was kewl in elementary school, okay in middle school, and i'm sick of it now that i'm in high school. There's absolutely no purpose in dressing up!!!1!!!11!!1 for candy. I have a little brother, and he doesn't eat most of the candy he gets, so I pick through. >_>

Wed Oct 31, 2007 4:32 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

YES, A GIRL NINJA. >:[

It took me a while to figure out my costume. Cause i kinda procrastinated. So yeah. I'm 13 and I still go trick-or-treating. Just going out with your friends at night is awesome and plus you get the bonus of free candy and funny costumes.

anyway, I live in california, so its still about 2 hours until it gets dark.

Happy Halloween everyone!

Wed Oct 31, 2007 5:10 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Happy Halloween! Bah humbug... What right have you to be happy? What reason have you to be happy?

Last edited by 2x4b on Thu Nov 01, 2007 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Nov 01, 2007 12:48 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

No Mr. Scrooge, you were supposed to insult how nonsense christmas is, not halloween.
have a nice halloween tooexphorbee

The Jonatron wrote:
Xatu Unlickely this guy wont get powered.

Thu Nov 01, 2007 1:17 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I think way too many people dress as the Scream or the Grim Reaper everywhere, especially guys. It's annoying, plus the costumes look very similar.

tennis8668 wrote:
It does not suck!
And the whole point (at least for everyone in my grade) is to make people laugh. And lemme tell you, this costume makes people LAUGH. :D
*in friendly voice* what are you?

^ I don't think they meant it sucks as in it's rubbish, they were joking that it would suck for you because of how, like they said, everyone takes thing literally these days and so, (their joke was how), people would use you to ring others as you're dressing as a cellphone.

dragonite wrote:
I'm going to be a NINJA! 8D

YES, A GIRL NINJA. >:[

It took me a while to figure out my costume. Cause i kinda procrastinated. So yeah. I'm 13 and I still go trick-or-treating. Just going out with your friends at night is awesome and plus you get the bonus of free candy and funny costumes.

A girl ninja, cool.
I'm 18 and although I didn't go Trick or Treating this year because it's so cold here, I did go last year with 2 friends. I dressed as the girl from 'The Ring', (Samara), because 'The Ring' is the only movie which has ever scared me as I hate that girl! Eurghh. Yeah, so I dressed like her because she's the only thing from a movie, (or book), that scares me and I think Halloween costumes should be about scariness, not sl*ttiness, like some people seem to think nowadays. My female friend went as a witch and my guy friend dressed as a vampire that year.
This year we just dressed in warm coats and went to Apple Jacks Farm where lots of people were dressed up, (Screams; Grim Reapers; witches; zombies; a dead guy with a pitchfork; a Beetle Juice guy; a dead bride and a guy dressed as 'Jack' from 'The Nightmare Before Christmas'), and we did things like walk through a "Spooky House" and through "the Field of Screams".
I was thinking that I'm too old to dress up and go Trick - or - Treating next year, (and I don't dress up for parties because I'm an introvert and hate parties), but I just found out about my sister so hopefully everything will go well and then in a few years I might be taking a niece or nephew Trick - or - Treating. Lol.

Fri Nov 02, 2007 12:47 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Well...I guess it's a little late to say what I'm going as...so I WENT as some guy with a cloak, a battle axe, and an iron mask (it was just plastic). Somewhat of a medieval prison guard... :|

Well ya know what? TRICK-OR-TREAT ROCKS! IT'S FOR ALL AGES! I mean really, everyone's in a costume. If you people are afraid of embarassment, wear a mask.

Augh...what am I saying? I'll probably quit in 2 years...but nothing beats FREE CHOCOLATE.

<3 Oh chocolate...how I love chocolate... <3

Fri Nov 02, 2007 1:18 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I love Halloween, mainly for the free candy. Anyway, this year I went as a pirate. More specifically, Jackie Sparrow, a made up character I invented. I'm sure all of you POTC fans out there can guess who she's related to.

Me, my pokemon, and I (Sapphire).

Shinies: All from Diamond.
Alchemy and Byrd, the twin Ponytas.
Hope the Shinx.

Sun Nov 04, 2007 8:43 am
Reply to topic   [ 30 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next