It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 6:36 am

Reply to topic  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 What was this site like way back when? 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
what a twerp!
i would like to write a reply as long as the origional message including in it all of the reasons that this guy is a total git but there's no point because you all have said everything already! I live in Israel and it may be different here but in our class the few kids that DON'T like Pokemon are rejected from society! We are true Pokefreaks and whoever isn't one shouldn't start cursing those who do appreciate Pokemon.

Found your post Nido xD. Wonder if you knew you were going to become a gymleader.

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!

DUST!

Sat Apr 16, 2005 1:58 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Wow, nostalgia. I can vaguely remember the board before Coolboard, but I was 11 when I first joined, and I'm 17 now so that would have to have been about 6 years ago. Sheesh. I do remember I used to post more back then, though...I don't post on forums much anymore.

Anybody remember the whole Koffing board ordeal? Where we were at "war" with this other board? That was incredibly stupid, but I remember getting all excited over it back then. Heh.

"I hope that someday we will be able to put away our fears and prejudices and just laugh at people."-Jack Handy

Mon Apr 25, 2005 4:37 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I don't remember the mods for the first forum, or if there even were any. That was WAY too long ago, people, like six freaking years.

Just in case something changes with the site or people leave/resign, I'm going to write down the names of the Mods & Admins.

And I intend to post until I die (or the site dies, or Pok

Tue Apr 26, 2005 8:45 am
Reply to topic   [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2