Reply to topic  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Your worst nightmare 
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I have had so freaky dreams or scarey ones at least. how about you?? :twisted:

Sun Nov 26, 2006 3:43 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

My scariest dream involved several "My Little Ponies" mauling me because I'd thrown them in the trash.

Mon Nov 27, 2006 3:13 pm
Profile WWW
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

My family getting a robot/human thing and I ahting it, then it turns my whole family into robots. I was only about 6 at the time, but since I found it scary then, it has haunted me for the rest of my life.

Tue Nov 28, 2006 9:29 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

I dreamed that I walked into school and forgot my clothes

Of corse, who wasn't dreamt that?

Fri Dec 01, 2006 7:20 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

My worst nightmare... It's something that has been stuck in my head for a few years now, and is the reason I bought a dreamcatcher, it works I say.

I was on a bench, in a nice little park, the usual, summers day.
Then, it went all greyscale, no colour, just like an old TV.
Then, a porthole opened in the sky. A man in a flying carrage being pulled by grey *flying* horses/unicorns came straight heading for me, I didn't move.

The main thing about this was, the man was death, and when the horses hit me, my body went all hot when I woke up from it.

Freaked me out I must say.

Sat Dec 02, 2006 1:15 am
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

My worst nightmares always seem to involve alien invasions. I run away from the aliens, but eventually I get cornered, and a sense of doom washes through me. Then, I normally wake up. Oddly enough, I always wake up at about the time I normally get up.

Last edited by goldenquagsire on Sat Dec 02, 2006 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Dec 02, 2006 11:16 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Worst nightmare.... I was swimming somewhere, got out of the water and hundreds of wasps come "crashing down" on me. What, I hate wasps.

Last edited by Blackwind on Sat Dec 02, 2006 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Dec 02, 2006 11:21 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

My worst nightmare was when I was about nine, and there was this little girl that kept on chasing me, no matter what I did. At the end she ate me.

Also, don't you hate it when you wake up and it feels like you hit your bed from a thousand story fall? I had one of those last night. It scared the crap out of me, I had to sit in bed for a few minutes for my breathing to slow down.

Last edited by Benjamin on Sat Dec 02, 2006 6:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Dec 02, 2006 12:08 pm
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

I once had a nightmare, where an entire thread that had some potential discussion was engulfed in spam. Then I woke up, and decided that if it ever happened, I would request to the administrators that all parties be put on probation.

If I ever see a thread like that again, I will personally take the liberty of removing all posts of each user in General Discussion, because I am so god damn sick of the fighting that has been going on. You want to fight? Fine. PM the user you're mad at and fire at will. Better yet, go to the chats, and type /msg NICKNAME YOUR COMPLAINT. I however, will not tolerate this crap anymore. It's ends now. Am I clear? If not, feel free to PM me, and I will make it as explicitly possible.

Today, in the midst of foreplay, this girl tells me I am so hot, I respond "Ditto." She heatedly responds "I love ditto," to which I suavely reply "I didn't know you were into Pokemon. That may make you even sexier." She knows nothing about Pokemon, but I sure know how to kill the mood. FML

{dragonair}

Sat Dec 02, 2006 2:57 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Being in the dark and lots of big spiders...
Eek eek it was scary.

Thu Dec 07, 2006 6:52 pm
Profile WWW
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

I found myself, black and white, in pitch black darkness. A lot of strange noise boomed fom every direction. Then the surrounding came to light. It was my room. A purple tigerlike monster with two tails leapt into my room through the window. It tried to pin me down, but luckily it does not have claws at the forelegs. I ran across the room to the doors, but both were jammed. Naturally, I tried breaking them down. The monster suddenly pounce on me, and broke the door at the same time. The monster had such a scary head. It has horns of a mountain goat, a piece of sapphire on its forehead, teeth of steel and big and cute eyes that almost lured me to it. What's more, it has a collar made of crystals or diamonds. Even without claws, the monster pointed its horns at me, ready to bite my throat. Then, I snapped myself awake. I told myself, it was not a real tiger, so don't go hating tigers and go back to sleep.

Thu Dec 07, 2006 8:57 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

The other day, I dreamt that my father and step-mother were rich and a part of some elitist society in Westlake. They were friends with Bob Saget and his gay lover, and I met them in a new, trendy sub shop that doesn't exist irl. I shook his hand, and woke up sitting in a puddle of cold sweat, heart pounding, fearful.

Thu Dec 07, 2006 10:28 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

My worst nightmares always seem to involve alien invasions. I run away from the aliens, but eventually I get cornered, and a sense of doom washes through me. Then, I normally wake up. Oddly enough, I always wake up at about the time I normally get up.

The worst Dream i ever had was .... Somewhat like that.... But anyways at the end (Seiriously) I ended up being DISECTED!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: .... Then my mum woke me up, but, crud, it was Scary.......

Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:46 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I had a dream a humongous spider bit me and then I became a spider. Come to think of it I hate gigantic spiders!

Thu Jan 18, 2007 7:22 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Crying yourself to sleep is better. x(

Thu Jan 18, 2007 7:24 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

My worst nightmares always involve zombies.. Like the film 28 Days Later or Shaun of the Dead. I normally wake up when I get cornered in a shoppinh centre... On time I dreamt I found a machine gun. That was more of a fantasy.

Unless you're a zombie or 300 pounds and wearing a thong, I fear nothing.

Thu Jan 18, 2007 9:05 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Not many are coming to me...I can't think of any...

Well, the type of dream I hate is when you fall down and then some giant monster thing is just slowly walking twoards you. Then when you try to scream, you just can't make a sound, but you can feel the breath rising from your throat, but just barely. Then, you just are like instantly flattened by whatever was following you.

Also, sometimes I have some dreams where I know that something horrifying is going to happen, but for some reason, I can't escape that fact. I even see through my eyelids, and sometimes even my thoughts aren't safe. For example, one time I was dreaming about a red balloon... then for some reason, all these insults came into my head, and I began to laugh at it for some reason. Then, it got angry, and began following me, warning me that it'd do something "scary". Then I try to force myself to stop, but no matter what, I always insult it, and it just does some "scary thing"

Another type of dream I hate is the kind where you try to wake up by preforming some strange task. Like in one dream, I supposedly fell into an endless sleep, being stuck in my current dream unless I did some weird thing. I forget exactly what that was...but once I "wake up" feeling all satisfied, I find out I'm still asleep, then things get freaky... Even sometimes the thing I'm "told" to do is dangerous, and sometimes I even have to scare myself in my dream, weird. And that feeling of needing to do something is pretty mch the description of OCD (obsessive compulsive disorder), and I hate it...

Hmm, I did a pretty good job with remembering some of my nightmares. Going off on tangents solve everything.

255 is the true devil's number.

typhlosion blaze wrote:
Wait, the guy who made this topic plays runescape? So 3rd grade.

From my "Stupid Insults" thread, where people tell eachother how people insulted them in a hilariously stupid manner, how ironic!

Sun Jan 28, 2007 7:57 pm
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Nightmares..... I actually don't have too many, my dreams are usually emotionless. (lol emo dreams!)

The freakiest dream I probly had, was when I was about 6 or 7, and Slappy the doll from Goosebumps was chancing me around my house.

It was my most feared thing when I was 6, and my older bro and sis made my fear a hell of a lot worse, by buying the doll's head and torturing me in many ways with it.

That, and the fact they almost killed me, when I was 5, but that wasn't about him, although I did have another dream about it.

My older sister and older brother taped my mouth and nose shut, long enough for me to pass out, that's right, I almost DIED!

Then had a dream I was choking the night after.

Fri Feb 09, 2007 8:49 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Quote:
(rubypoke)I was on a bench, in a nice little park, the usual, summers day.
Then, it went all greyscale, no colour, just like an old TV.
Then, a porthole opened in the sky. A man in a flying carrage being pulled by grey *flying* horses/unicorns came straight heading for me, I didn't move.

The main thing about this was, the man was death, and when the horses hit me, my body went all hot when I woke up from it.

Freaked me out I must say.

I'v had Dreams sortuv like that.... *Starts swearing under breath at the sims*
lol my guy Died... and ever since that I was scared Of the... thing.

However *here I go off topic once again* I've been able to turn that around. After:
Watching the Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy... thats a really funny show.
Realising that GR is one letter away from being Gir...

And im probably gonna have a nightmare tonight for issingday...

Sat Feb 10, 2007 6:24 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Hmm. I don't have nightmares still as mentioned before, but I've been having hot flashes in my sleep, and when I dream about driving a car (as I do often), I can actually feel what's going on. :O

And I don't remember ever having a nightmare either. I'm sure I have, though.

Sat Feb 10, 2007 9:20 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Hard to choose.....To many horrible dreams

Fri Feb 16, 2007 6:16 am
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

My worst nightmare would be dieing or someone i love dieing

Sat Feb 17, 2007 3:08 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

The one the flying cabbage and the sort of spinning knife thing.

Sat Feb 17, 2007 3:19 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

ok so theres this great strawbery over me then i get all swollen and explode (allergy) hehe

Sat Feb 17, 2007 9:11 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

heres a scary one. it is one of the reasons i don't play runescape anymore.

i was at the end of the hardest dungeon ever and omg i got zapped into the game. a demon was about to kill me but i booted it in its groin and i ran off. then this guy killed my parents and this dragon bit me. if it was a vampire it would of been a dream.

dragon bite=death.
vampire bite=become a vampire.

how i loath to become a vampire...

Tue Feb 20, 2007 1:15 pm
Reply to topic   [ 64 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next