It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:09 am

Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ] 
 auras- what do you know 
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Okay I just joined and I was wondering does anyone belive in fate, auras, healers, ect... Because that stuff is intense. If you do fell free to write me and i will get back to you as soon as I can. This is a subject were there is no right or wrong.

Thu Aug 17, 2006 6:05 pm
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

Thu Aug 17, 2006 6:58 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I believe in that stuff with all my heart. It is small minded to sit here and declare that there are no other regions of existence beyond our physical plain. Anyone who insists on that really needs to think on it for a while. A mind is like a parachute...it works best when it's open. :wink:

Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:40 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Ancient mayans belived that over everyones eyes there's a vail wich doesn't let them see the world as it really is. This belife is also comon in Tibet (that's why guru's meditate for long periods of time... to be able to lift the vail).
This theme was also seen in The Matrix trilogy.
Now i also belive that comon people can't see the real word and can't acces sacrality wich keeps them stuck in time and space and blocks them from reaching their full potential.

Image Image

Fri Aug 18, 2006 1:15 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

What would you say if I mention I can read the future?

Sun Aug 20, 2006 7:28 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Sun Aug 20, 2006 9:25 am
Profile YIM
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I think that people, like psychics, are able to lift the veil and see reality as it really is...just a thought! :D

Sun Aug 20, 2006 10:22 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Most of these psychics are quaks that's why i'm so sceptic regarding them.

Do you have any proof of that Sacred_Latios? I sometimeshad the same ideea but it was just intuition or deja-vu's. I'm curious...

Image Image

Sun Aug 20, 2006 10:49 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

In these types of matters people should try to have an open mind. Most of these stuff might be fake, but there is truth in other subjects. For an example, Nostradamos was said to predict the future and was also claimed to be a healer. He used to write all his predictions down and listed them in order by years. It's been about 500 years since his death, but in these prediction books or quatrains they list all events up to a couple of thousands of years from now. The thing about Nostradamos or any other predictors is that....these are just prediction and anyone can do them. But it's pretty interesting that he had listed all these prediction of every year and the future time and getting some of them right. Everyone should know that some prediction might come true. It be like saying there will be a World War 3, this right here might actually happen...you never know. But still try having an open mind and do not be a skeptic on everything you hear because you just might be wrong.

Sun Aug 20, 2006 2:16 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I do believe in that stuff, yes. I'm also precognitive (able to tell when something's gonna happen), and I've had a few premonitions. So? Doesn't make me a freak or anything. >_>

Though I did forsee me own death. Now, that creeped me out a little, and I'm not totally believing that, but meh.

I also get deja vu a lot. It's annoying.
"Didn't I just do this...? O.o"

Sun Aug 20, 2006 3:33 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

I actually mean that I see visions of the future sometimes when I am asleep

Sun Aug 20, 2006 7:53 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I think that you all are right. But if you have negitivity to post here get off my thread I don't appreciate it that much. You can start an anti-aura thread so to speak. Anywho thank all of you for posting here. I really respect all of your opinions. tak to you all again soon

KANAMI

Sun Aug 20, 2006 9:16 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Has anyone read Nostradamus' predictions (translated or otherwise)? They are very vague wich leaves room for interpretation and can be aplied for almost all major events. However he did predict the great fire of London exactly, along with some other events. It's still debated...

Image Image

Mon Aug 21, 2006 12:54 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

You may find this hard to believe, but I am a very "sensitive" person. Among other gifts such as general clairvoyance, empathy, and frequent prophetic dreams, I seem to be able to sense auras. For example, I know Kanami in real life, and I can tell you that her aura is a fluxuating mixture of green and yellow. You guys seen my real life good buddy DisehMoh on here? Well, his is orange. Mine? Whitish blue.

It's wierd, I know, but I've been associating people with colors since I was very little. When I was about two or three, I kept trying to explain to my family that "Grandpa is blue, and uncle Mike is green". I didn't even fully understand what was going on. I only knew that when I looked at my grandfather, I saw blue, and when I my uncle walked in I saw green.

After about fourteen years of experiencing this, I figured out what it was. I was seeing people's auras, and can still do it to this day. I have no clue what the colors mean except that I've learned to stay away from anyone or anything that exudes a dark aura and when an otherwise normal aura has a deep crimson tint to it, that person is either ill or in some sort of physical/emotional distress.

Call me nuts, call me a poor soul lost in the D & D realm of humanity, but whatever your reaction to this I know that my ability is a real one, just for the record. :wink:

Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:40 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Miasma, see if you can find something about color simboloistics(???). I think this should help you.

Image Image

Tue Aug 22, 2006 1:38 am
The Geek
The Geek

Call me nuts, call me a poor soul lost

.. only if there's two of you.. and you have to be in a fish bowl too; the fish bowl is essential.

latina mortua lingua est // ud mortua ud ea possit
prima meas ancestras necavit // et nunc me necat

Tue Aug 22, 2006 10:07 am
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

And Sacred Latios, You sound like my friend, who happens to think that he can see the future and that he controls ghost fire. He is a really good friend of mine, but still ghost fire???

I beleive in this sort of thing, mainly because my uncle sees past versions of people. It is kind of wierd, he will remember things when he wasn't there, and my mom has agreed to this :they are in perfect detail, Cuz he not only sees that person, but he sees what happened to them. Strange huh? (And combined with my aunt who can say anything backwards, they make a strange couple!)

Wed Aug 23, 2006 12:41 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Ancient mayans belived that over everyones eyes there's a vail wich doesn't let them see the world as it really is. This belife is also comon in Tibet (that's why guru's meditate for long periods of time... to be able to lift the vail).
This theme was also seen in The Matrix trilogy.
Now i also belive that comon people can't see the real word and can't acces sacrality wich keeps them stuck in time and space and blocks them from reaching their full potential.

I belive that is sumwhat true. Like when people are born our eyes and mind are set to a default. When die or sumwhat have a death experience then this veil is removed or sumthing.

Also auras are just the um... like energy from your mind soul and body.

Mon Aug 28, 2006 10:28 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]