It is currently Tue Jun 04, 2024 10:06 am

Reply to topic  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 unhealthy obsesions 
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Oh-ho...obsessions, eh? Well, I got a few.

-Mario; I played my first Super Mario game when I was two years old (Super Mario World for the SNES; but I wasn't too good because I was still a little beaner), and I've been playing Mario games ever since. Mario's my favorite video game character, especially since he's Italian like me. And plus that red cap is just DA BOMB. 8)

-Strategical Thinking; What I mean by this is that no matter what I'm doing, I always try to think of strategies for anything. From video games to planning the best way to not participate in Phy Ed (I hate gym class), I think too much. Currently I'm writing up a few strategy guides on my computer for Game Faqs.

-Diet Pepsi; Seriously, I just drink too much Diet Pepsi. I've drinken it so much that now I don't really like regular Pepsi. This is wierd, considering that usually only girls drink Diet soda alot (No sexist criticism intended). (In case you're too lazy to look at my information panel, I'm a guy)

-Obsessive Compulsiveness; I have this crazy disease.(Not an actual disease-had to point that out because some people are too literal) In case you don't know, obsessvive compulsiveness is when you sort of automatically organize things. Here are some instances; straightening out a stack of papers so they're flat even, organizing things by alphabetical/numerical order, creating even patterns, etc. This really drives some people nuts, especially married couples.

Sun Nov 06, 2005 8:04 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2