It is currently Sat Jun 12, 2021 10:26 am



Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ] 
 Anyone else still use this site? 
Author Message
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 20, 2015 4:55 pm
Posts: 6
Location: Pallet Town
I'm basically the only person online everyday. Everytime I go on, there's no one here at all. So.. anyone here?? :shock:

_________________
~ From

PkMnTrainerLogan

Pallet Town


Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:38 am
Profile
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:58 am
Posts: 382
Location: Probably in an uncomfortable location, asleep.
sup, ive been hanging around recently.

_________________
I'll think of something to put here soon.


Thu Mar 24, 2016 6:17 pm
Profile WWW
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 06, 2016 3:21 pm
Posts: 56
some of the mods and longer active members are trying to bring up activity. We are working as much as we can but many people are busy so it's difficult to get things going. Look forward to more activity in the future.

_________________
ImageImage


Wed Mar 30, 2016 2:01 pm
Profile
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Joined: Sun May 07, 2017 6:29 pm
Posts: 4
It's a ghost town compared to when I used to use it. I found this site 11 years or so and back then the community was pretty active. (I joined recently after a wave of nostalgia hit me hard which compelled me to take a look at this forum again). I think the reason why it's so scant is because everyone who used this site has essentially grown up (I mean 11 years is a long time) and don't have the time or inclination to use the forums as frequently as they did when they were younger.


Sun May 21, 2017 8:57 pm
Profile
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:23 pm
Posts: 77
Even at the time I was unfairly banned, which was three years ago, there were still few people on it. I can't participate on many forums which is a shame and I wish I'd use this forum to prove I could always behave well.

_________________
Image Image Image Image Image

A ban can only be as fair as the mole on my right leg. I joined psypokes and got a mole on my leg. I warned my brother to keep his shorts on. LIKE THIS! Even in the midst of trouble, I am still able to keep my shorts on. :D Flailing is the cutest thing ever.


Mon May 22, 2017 5:54 am
Profile
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Joined: Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:08 am
Posts: 2
Just spamers ;), newbies, and me

_________________
Are you looking for strong advertising links? Http://seosklep24.pl/ - This is a great option for high positions on Google!


Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:36 am
Profile
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:05 am
Posts: 1
Location: London
What's happening with website? I can't see any spammers. I registered on pokemon forum ( different forum) and almost every post was about nike shous, reebok and other stuff. Maybe peoples find forum with more interesting content, I have no idea.


Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:11 am
Profile
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:28 am
Posts: 419
Location: Dayton, Ohio
We get a couple of those a year. Some months back, someone even programmed some bots to fill the Safari Zone with several hundred threads worth of spam.

Mostly, now it's just people coming in to agree with some some years old post, before disappearing back into the aether.


Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:05 pm
Profile
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:23 pm
Posts: 77
I wasn't in that forum, but there was spam in another forum. I usually only look at the top of the page on this site. I reported it to admins.

_________________
Image Image Image Image Image

A ban can only be as fair as the mole on my right leg. I joined psypokes and got a mole on my leg. I warned my brother to keep his shorts on. LIKE THIS! Even in the midst of trouble, I am still able to keep my shorts on. :D Flailing is the cutest thing ever.


Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:43 pm
Profile
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Joined: Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:12 pm
Posts: 9
Location: Twitch
Fergison pretty much hit it on the head for me. I saw Pokemon XY/Z on Netflix and I already owned Pokemon Y from when I got it dirt cheap at a Kmart going out of business. I played DPP extensively and did battles here as Zero Cool, but I forgot my login info from a decade ago and made this new account.

For my needs, Psypoke is still good. Doing a playthrough of Y right now. But when I get to SM/USUM I will typically have to get info off Bulba and battle info off Smogon.

If there ends up being something I can do for Psypoke to help it grow again I'll give it a shot. But atm it doesn't really have the monopoly on anything as it once did.

_________________
Where it all began...

{venusaur} {arcanine} {starmie} {rhydon} {dragonite} {alakazam}


Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:08 pm
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:34 pm
Posts: 4
I had an account years ago but lost my credentials. Signed up to say hi and indulge in the old times.


Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:43 pm
Profile
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:28 am
Posts: 419
Location: Dayton, Ohio
I usually check in at least once a day still, and I see others around on occasion.


Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:18 pm
Profile
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2018 11:59 pm
Posts: 4
Location: My Laptop
I'm on the site now, at least when I can due to my job and other stuff.

_________________
"What separates the fools from the wise is whether or not they can learn from their mistakes" -Boured



Sun Apr 08, 2018 2:57 pm
Profile
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2004 6:14 am
Posts: 271
Location: United Kingdom
What happened to the chat?


Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:57 pm
Profile
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Joined: Thu May 28, 2020 12:57 pm
Posts: 1
Fergison wrote:
It's a ghost town compared to when I used to use it. I found this site 11 years or so and back then the community was pretty active. (I joined recently after a wave of nostalgia hit me hard which compelled me to take a look at this forum again). I think the reason why it's so scant is because everyone who used this site has essentially grown up and now they are ordering essays and checking (I mean 11 years is a long time) and don't have the time or inclination to use the forums as frequently as they did when they were younger.


Of course it is like this now. Because nowadays people use forums more less than that years. That years were like "golden age" for communities like this one.


Fri May 29, 2020 3:14 am
Profile
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 13, 2020 11:34 am
Posts: 77
washladycollab wrote:
Fergison wrote:
It's a ghost town compared to when I used to use it. I found this site 11 years or so and back then the community was pretty active. (I joined recently after a wave of nostalgia hit me hard which compelled me to take a look at this forum again). I think the reason why it's so scant is because everyone who used this site has essentially grown up and now they are ordering essays and checking (I mean 11 years is a long time) and don't have the time or inclination to use the forums as frequently as they did when they were younger.


Of course it is like this now. Because nowadays people use forums more less than that years. That years were like "golden age" for communities like this one.

well we are still here

_________________
LETS ALL REVIVE PSYPOKES!!!
its too late.......


Fri May 29, 2020 11:24 am
Profile
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:38 pm
Posts: 36
Location: Somewhere in Canada
KierTronik wrote:
washladycollab wrote:
Fergison wrote:
It's a ghost town compared to when I used to use it. I found this site 11 years or so and back then the community was pretty active. (I joined recently after a wave of nostalgia hit me hard which compelled me to take a look at this forum again). I think the reason why it's so scant is because everyone who used this site has essentially grown up and now they are ordering essays and checking (I mean 11 years is a long time) and don't have the time or inclination to use the forums as frequently as they did when they were younger.


Of course it is like this now. Because nowadays people use forums more less than that years. That years were like "golden age" for communities like this one.

well we are still here

Yeah...

_________________
https://tierceron.com/
Email me at Ianskinner519@gmail.com
or... add me on discord!
IanSkinner1982#2139
(I can Hack your Nintendo system... Beware!)


Mon Jun 01, 2020 8:28 am
Profile WWW
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 13, 2020 11:34 am
Posts: 77
Lord Darksol wrote:
KierTronik wrote:
washladycollab wrote:
Fergison wrote:
It's a ghost town compared to when I used to use it. I found this site 11 years or so and back then the community was pretty active. (I joined recently after a wave of nostalgia hit me hard which compelled me to take a look at this forum again). I think the reason why it's so scant is because everyone who used this site has essentially grown up and now they are ordering essays and checking (I mean 11 years is a long time) and don't have the time or inclination to use the forums as frequently as they did when they were younger.


Of course it is like this now. Because nowadays people use forums more less than that years. That years were like "golden age" for communities like this one.

well we are still here

Yeah...

We shall stand STRONG :!:

_________________
LETS ALL REVIVE PSYPOKES!!!
its too late.......


Wed Jun 03, 2020 3:24 pm
Profile
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2020 6:24 am
Posts: 3
Location: Gleason, WI, USA
I'm here, I'm here!!! :mrgreen:

_________________
Pokemon, I choose you!
Front-end Developer - Architecture capstone project


Wed Sep 02, 2020 7:33 am
Profile
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 13, 2020 11:34 am
Posts: 77
Im glad even a few living beings are here, I was gone for a few months but Im back :)

_________________
LETS ALL REVIVE PSYPOKES!!!
its too late.......


Wed Oct 21, 2020 6:13 pm
Profile
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Joined: Sun Jul 26, 2020 8:52 pm
Posts: 4
Hello Guys

I used to use psypokes back in the day.
I might be able to help with a revival. I do have some health issues however. I actually prefer the light background of the abra K early days.
{abra} {abra} {abra}
http://web.archive.org/web/200006112158 ... main.shtml

Thanks
{weedle} {weedle} {weedle}


Fri Dec 04, 2020 5:54 pm
Profile
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 13, 2020 11:34 am
Posts: 77
Oh hello there! Well the revival failed in every way shape and form but its neat to know that somebody is around in at lest the past 2 months..

_________________
LETS ALL REVIVE PSYPOKES!!!
its too late.......


Tue Jan 05, 2021 5:21 pm
Profile
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 15, 2009 4:05 pm
Posts: 89
Location: Solaceon Town
Wow. I just randomly remembered this site, and miraculously remembered my log in as well. Such good memories of this site!! I used the walkthroughs all time for gen4. Although seeing all the silly cringe posts from my 12 year old self is a bit of a shock..I'm glad this site is still around and has people using it.

_________________
PokeRap GS:
P-O-K-E-M-O-N
Party!
P-O-K-E-M-O-N
Pokemon!
P-O-K-E-M-O-N
Oh, Yeah!
P-O-K-E-M-O-N!
POKEMON!


Sat Jan 09, 2021 1:40 am
Profile
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 13, 2020 11:34 am
Posts: 77
ShinyLeafeonGirl wrote:
Wow. I just randomly remembered this site, and miraculously remembered my log in as well. Such good memories of this site!! I used the walkthroughs all time for gen4. Although seeing all the silly cringe posts from my 12 year old self is a bit of a shock..I'm glad this site is still around and has people using it.
I come in and check up on it once in a while... its like visiting a graveyard...

_________________
LETS ALL REVIVE PSYPOKES!!!
its too late.......


Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:07 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 24 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.