Psypoke
https://www.psypokes.com/forums/

Anyone else still use this site?
https://www.psypokes.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=31747
Page 1 of 1

Author:  PkMnTrainerLogan [ Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:38 am ]
Post subject:  Anyone else still use this site?

I'm basically the only person online everyday. Everytime I go on, there's no one here at all. So.. anyone here?? :shock:

Author:  Different55 [ Thu Mar 24, 2016 6:17 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Anyone else still use this site?

sup, ive been hanging around recently.

Author:  xJ3WD4Zx [ Wed Mar 30, 2016 2:01 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Anyone else still use this site?

some of the mods and longer active members are trying to bring up activity. We are working as much as we can but many people are busy so it's difficult to get things going. Look forward to more activity in the future.

Author:  Fergison [ Sun May 21, 2017 8:57 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Anyone else still use this site?

It's a ghost town compared to when I used to use it. I found this site 11 years or so and back then the community was pretty active. (I joined recently after a wave of nostalgia hit me hard which compelled me to take a look at this forum again). I think the reason why it's so scant is because everyone who used this site has essentially grown up (I mean 11 years is a long time) and don't have the time or inclination to use the forums as frequently as they did when they were younger.

Author:  MichaelXD [ Mon May 22, 2017 5:54 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Anyone else still use this site?

Even at the time I was unfairly banned, which was three years ago, there were still few people on it. I can't participate on many forums which is a shame and I wish I'd use this forum to prove I could always behave well.

Author:  whitefang [ Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:36 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Anyone else still use this site?

Just spamers ;), newbies, and me

Author:  PokemonD22 [ Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:11 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Anyone else still use this site?

What's happening with website? I can't see any spammers. I registered on pokemon forum ( different forum) and almost every post was about nike shous, reebok and other stuff. Maybe peoples find forum with more interesting content, I have no idea.

Author:  Kiga [ Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:05 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Anyone else still use this site?

We get a couple of those a year. Some months back, someone even programmed some bots to fill the Safari Zone with several hundred threads worth of spam.

Mostly, now it's just people coming in to agree with some some years old post, before disappearing back into the aether.

Author:  MichaelXD [ Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:43 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Anyone else still use this site?

I wasn't in that forum, but there was spam in another forum. I usually only look at the top of the page on this site. I reported it to admins.

Author:  Twitch [ Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:08 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Anyone else still use this site?

Fergison pretty much hit it on the head for me. I saw Pokemon XY/Z on Netflix and I already owned Pokemon Y from when I got it dirt cheap at a Kmart going out of business. I played DPP extensively and did battles here as Zero Cool, but I forgot my login info from a decade ago and made this new account.

For my needs, Psypoke is still good. Doing a playthrough of Y right now. But when I get to SM/USUM I will typically have to get info off Bulba and battle info off Smogon.

If there ends up being something I can do for Psypoke to help it grow again I'll give it a shot. But atm it doesn't really have the monopoly on anything as it once did.

Author:  helicopterfan [ Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:43 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Anyone else still use this site?

I had an account years ago but lost my credentials. Signed up to say hi and indulge in the old times.

Author:  Kiga [ Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:18 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Anyone else still use this site?

I usually check in at least once a day still, and I see others around on occasion.

Author:  Boured [ Sun Apr 08, 2018 2:57 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Anyone else still use this site?

I'm on the site now, at least when I can due to my job and other stuff.

Author:  Tom [ Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:57 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Anyone else still use this site?

What happened to the chat?

Author:  washladycollab [ Fri May 29, 2020 3:14 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Anyone else still use this site?

Fergison wrote:
It's a ghost town compared to when I used to use it. I found this site 11 years or so and back then the community was pretty active. (I joined recently after a wave of nostalgia hit me hard which compelled me to take a look at this forum again). I think the reason why it's so scant is because everyone who used this site has essentially grown up and now they are ordering essays and checking (I mean 11 years is a long time) and don't have the time or inclination to use the forums as frequently as they did when they were younger.


Of course it is like this now. Because nowadays people use forums more less than that years. That years were like "golden age" for communities like this one.

Author:  KierTronik [ Fri May 29, 2020 11:24 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Anyone else still use this site?

washladycollab wrote:
Fergison wrote:
It's a ghost town compared to when I used to use it. I found this site 11 years or so and back then the community was pretty active. (I joined recently after a wave of nostalgia hit me hard which compelled me to take a look at this forum again). I think the reason why it's so scant is because everyone who used this site has essentially grown up and now they are ordering essays and checking (I mean 11 years is a long time) and don't have the time or inclination to use the forums as frequently as they did when they were younger.


Of course it is like this now. Because nowadays people use forums more less than that years. That years were like "golden age" for communities like this one.

well we are still here

Author:  Lord Darksol [ Mon Jun 01, 2020 8:28 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Anyone else still use this site?

KierTronik wrote:
washladycollab wrote:
Fergison wrote:
It's a ghost town compared to when I used to use it. I found this site 11 years or so and back then the community was pretty active. (I joined recently after a wave of nostalgia hit me hard which compelled me to take a look at this forum again). I think the reason why it's so scant is because everyone who used this site has essentially grown up and now they are ordering essays and checking (I mean 11 years is a long time) and don't have the time or inclination to use the forums as frequently as they did when they were younger.


Of course it is like this now. Because nowadays people use forums more less than that years. That years were like "golden age" for communities like this one.

well we are still here

Yeah...

Author:  KierTronik [ Wed Jun 03, 2020 3:24 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Anyone else still use this site?

Lord Darksol wrote:
KierTronik wrote:
washladycollab wrote:
Fergison wrote:
It's a ghost town compared to when I used to use it. I found this site 11 years or so and back then the community was pretty active. (I joined recently after a wave of nostalgia hit me hard which compelled me to take a look at this forum again). I think the reason why it's so scant is because everyone who used this site has essentially grown up and now they are ordering essays and checking (I mean 11 years is a long time) and don't have the time or inclination to use the forums as frequently as they did when they were younger.


Of course it is like this now. Because nowadays people use forums more less than that years. That years were like "golden age" for communities like this one.

well we are still here

Yeah...

We shall stand STRONG :!:

Author:  shirleytorres [ Wed Sep 02, 2020 7:33 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Anyone else still use this site?

I'm here, I'm here!!! :mrgreen:

Author:  KierTronik [ Wed Oct 21, 2020 6:13 pm ]
Post subject:  Its nice to see others

Im glad even a few living beings are here, I was gone for a few months but Im back :)

Author:  PoorWeedle NZer [ Fri Dec 04, 2020 5:54 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Anyone else still use this site?

Hello Guys

I used to use psypokes back in the day.
I might be able to help with a revival. I do have some health issues however. I actually prefer the light background of the abra K early days.
{abra} {abra} {abra}
http://web.archive.org/web/200006112158 ... main.shtml

Thanks
{weedle} {weedle} {weedle}

Author:  KierTronik [ Tue Jan 05, 2021 5:21 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Anyone else still use this site?

Oh hello there! Well the revival failed in every way shape and form but its neat to know that somebody is around in at lest the past 2 months..

Author:  ShinyLeafeonGirl [ Sat Jan 09, 2021 1:40 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Anyone else still use this site?

Wow. I just randomly remembered this site, and miraculously remembered my log in as well. Such good memories of this site!! I used the walkthroughs all time for gen4. Although seeing all the silly cringe posts from my 12 year old self is a bit of a shock..I'm glad this site is still around and has people using it.

Author:  KierTronik [ Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:07 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Anyone else still use this site?

ShinyLeafeonGirl wrote:
Wow. I just randomly remembered this site, and miraculously remembered my log in as well. Such good memories of this site!! I used the walkthroughs all time for gen4. Although seeing all the silly cringe posts from my 12 year old self is a bit of a shock..I'm glad this site is still around and has people using it.
I come in and check up on it once in a while... its like visiting a graveyard...

Author:  Kiga [ Fri Jul 16, 2021 7:13 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Anyone else still use this site?

I wonder if a Discord server might help to rebuild a foundation for the community. Does anyone have any experience setting one up?

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/