It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:14 pm

Reply to topic  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Mario Mafia (Super Mario Fan Club) 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Ummm...As you can see I posted that I would not buy it for a while, but due to my poor will power i bought it Wed. right after school

On a higher note, it is every bit worth the money as Advance Wars DS was

Thu Nov 17, 2005 4:32 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

1)Due to my lack of control on spending money I only have $120 left from my last paycheck, so I have to wait till next friday to cash my check, and until monday so I can walk to the store and bye it, because I know my self restraint won't allow me to wait 2 paychecks for it.
2)I heard it had a storyline, is it true?
3)BYE :)

Fri Nov 18, 2005 7:36 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

no, actualy you just race and do stuff like previous mario cart games
It has two sets of Grand Prix, Nitro and Retro, In nitro you race through all the new courses and in retro each cup includes one race from the four previous games

I dont know what all there is to unlock, but i know that after you beat either the leaf cup or the leaf cup and the lightning cup on 50cc you unlock dry bones I wouldnt know wich because my stupid brother unlocked him while he wasnt supposed to be using my DS

Sat Nov 19, 2005 9:08 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I love MARIO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MAMA MIA

Sun Nov 20, 2005 8:24 am
Profile YIM
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

I could post a list of the unlockables...but I'd be spoiling it for all those who aren't as far as I am. So, instead, you'll have to unlock 'em yourself. (if you really just need to know 'em, just ask me in a PM)

You know what's really cool? The emblem maker. It's just like the design maker from Animal Crossing (GCN), so I know how to make really cool designs. In fact, I made an emblem that has a jumping Super Mario from Super Mario Bros. 3 (NES). It looks so much like the real deal, it's scary. 8)

Sun Nov 20, 2005 2:11 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

And my favorite character is probaly toad.

But yoshi is my favorite mario kart racer.

Mon Nov 21, 2005 2:40 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

1)YAY I'm getting MARIOKART DS today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2)I started a thread fopr all wifi connections http://www.psypokes.com/forums/viewtopi ... 455#102455

Fri Dec 02, 2005 12:34 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

wi-fi would be so much cooler if there was a hotspot right where i live (and i mean right over my house)

Fri Dec 02, 2005 12:49 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

wi-fi would be so much cooler if there was a hotspot right where i live (and i mean right over my house)

1)If you can convince your parents to get Roadrunner with a wireless router, then you can connect using that.
2)OR if you have broadbrand, then there is a device you can attach to your computer, and after downloading some software on your computer, connect that way.

Mon Dec 05, 2005 7:53 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Fave character: Boo/Dk
fave game: mario party5

<center>

Mon Dec 05, 2005 3:13 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

flaming_fox wrote:

1)If you can convince your parents to get Roadrunner with a wireless router, then you can connect using that.
2)OR if you have broadbrand, then there is a device you can attach to your computer, and after downloading some software on your computer, connect that way.

1)I wouldn't be able to play it in my bed room
2)All that crap costs way more than Wi-Fi
3)I Can't Get Either Wireless or Any form of Broadband Where I Live
4) :twisted: Die :twisted:
5)Just kidding :P God, it feels good to be evil

Mon Dec 05, 2005 4:14 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

(Jumps from ceiling like mario). I like mario. and my favorite game is Sunshine. I want to join.

Mon Dec 05, 2005 5:03 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

my most favorite mario game is super mario world now thats a good game

Sun Dec 11, 2005 3:20 pm
Profile YIM
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

I shall join...muwhahahahaha *turns flashlight off*
Favoirite Mario-Related Character: YOSHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*swallows innocent bystanders and hits the rest with eggs made from innocent bystanders
Favorite Game:Super Mario 64 (a lot better than the DS version, except you cant play as Yoshi.....>_<")
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease? lol *tunrs flashlight on* MUWAHAHAHAHAHAH!! *turns flashlight off* I cant see.....

-Gardevoir~

Sun Dec 11, 2005 4:47 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Actually, I am sorta suprised that it wasn't already done but... :?

Notice on Upcoming Mario Game

Mario and Luigi 2: Partners in Time (if I have the name wrong then somebody plese tell me)

In this game, you control not only Mario and Luigi, but Baby Mario and Baby Luigi as well. I do not own this game or even the original, but if anybody else has, post their review so that people know just how good this game is.

Sun Dec 11, 2005 6:03 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Actually, I am sorta suprised that it wasn't already done but... :?

Notice on Upcoming Mario Game

Mario and Luigi 2: Partners in Time (if I have the name wrong then somebody plese tell me)

In this game, you control not only Mario and Luigi, but Baby Mario and Baby Luigi as well. I do not own this game or even the original, but if anybody else has, post their review so that people know just how good this game is.

Thank you for the notice. :) Now, Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time has actually been out for awhile. I asked for it for Christmas. :P

Actually, Mario game reviews doesn't sound too bad. :P

From now on, when I get my hands (or read about it) on a new-ish Mario game, I'll post my personal review. :)

Sun Dec 11, 2005 7:13 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

:shock: You mean it has been out for a while!!!!!!!! :shock:

I wonder what rock I have been hiding under :?

Sun Dec 11, 2005 7:19 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

I got Mario Kart DS two days ago its awesome. i have all 3 unlocked charecters.

Wed Dec 28, 2005 5:25 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Blaziken20052000 wrote:
I got Mario Kart DS two days ago its awesome. i have all 3 unlocked charecters.

*cough* There's actually 4 unlockable characters. *cough*

I won't tell you who it is here, though, as it would ruin the suprise for everybody. However, if you really want to know who the 4th unlockable character is, you can PM me.

I've unlocked everything myself. I've beaten every cup in every difficulty level (50cc, 100cc, 150cc, and 150cc Mirror), and beaten every mission in every mission level (and gotten 3 stars on every mission). So, if ever have any questions about the unlockables or about the game itself, you can PM me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And now, I have a Mario video game review! :P

-----------------------------
Title: Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time
Platform: Nintendo DS
Genre: RPG

As the sequel to Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga, this game is totally awesome. Here's how to figure out how awesome: Take all the greatness from the original M&L, add Baby Mario and Baby Luigi, add time travel, add even more fun and humor, and you get one sweet game.

M&L:PIT has basically the same gameplay mechanics from the original. Adventuring around the field is about the same; you jump around, solve puzzles, collect items, etc. The battles are almost the same; choose an attack for Mario, hit enemy, choose an attack for Luigi, and hit enemy.

But now there's a new thing to add to those; Baby Mario and Baby Luigi.

Okay; here's a small plot summary:
After Princess Peach doesn't return from her time traveling trip (all thanks to Professor E. Gadd's new time machine, powered by the Cobalt Star), Mario and Luigi set out to investigate. They find a time portal, and jump in.

They are sent to Mushroom Kingdom's past, and there they learn that monsters called Shroobs have invaded the land of the past. Mario and Luigi are saved their baby selves after a Shroob attack, and realized that they'll have to team up to save the Mushroom Kingdom of the past and present.

...whew! Hope you got all that. Now that they are teamed up with their baby selves, there are all sorts of new possibilities. Out in the field, the babies can hop off of the adults Bros' shoulder to enter small spaces un-enterable by the adults. They can also be thrown up onto high ledges, that were previously too high for Mario or Luigi to jump up to. In addition, the babies get hammers, with which they can hit switches, break boxes, and burrow underground like a drill.

In battle, things are different too. The adult's can jump on enemies, and the babies can hammer them. Also, replacing the Bros. Attacks from M&L:SS are new Bros. Items. These items range from koopa shells, fire flowers, chain chomps, trampolines, and much more. If you pull Bros. Item attacks off well, you'll score massive damage.

Humor is also common in the game. The biggest laugh factor at many points, however, is Luigi. The lovable younger adult brother can be very hilarious, such as when in a cinematic sequence he jumps too far and lands off screen.

All in all, M&L:PIT is an awesome game. If you liked the previous M&L, or the Paper Mario games, you'll love M&L:PIT. :wink:

My rating for this game: 10/10 :mrgreen:

Wed Dec 28, 2005 5:37 pm
Profile WWW
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

i know. i beat the game 4 days ago. its R.O.B.. the last unlockable charecters. I have all the karts and beat all the mission levels, exept level 7.

P.S. Can i help you with your next review. Here's a game to review: Mario Party 7.

Wed Jan 04, 2006 7:00 pm
Reply to topic   [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2