It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:51 pm

Reply to topic  [ 485 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20  Next
 The Poke-Village RP 
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

I give up on making Non-Pokemon RPs, so I'm going to make a Pokemon RP.

Name: See Topic Title.
Genre: See Topic Title.
Setting: A small village in a forest (none speciefied) where only Pokemon live.
Plot: The citizens of the village (particularly the younger ones) get into random mischief n' adventures n' stuff.
Rules: Normal rules apply, a detailed profile is needed as well. No spamming or use of potato salad unless I decide to change my mind, which will happen eventually.

That's about it. I'll put in my first post + my profile (all on a different post) once a few people start joining (the people who are joining PUT YOUR FIRST POST IN AS WELL AS YOUR PROFILE)

Have fun and be safe!

Thu Nov 17, 2005 3:30 pm
Profile YIM
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Specie: Shiny Umbreon
Appearance: Left ear bitten off, tail bent sort of.
Personality: Mysterious, nerve-wracking , little is known about him. He is sort of a drifter known to appear and disappear out of nowhere.
Lives: In a cave on the outskirts of the village
((Is that OK?))
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Fang blinked as the sun shone in his eyes.
I have to REALLY turn this bed around, he thought. I cant even enjoy the moonlight. Oh yeah, its daytime. Perfect...
He bristled his blue rings off free of dirt and turned around.
Closing the door, or rather cloth that was bitten all over, of his cave he lived in, he stepped out into the light.
"I cant wait until the moon comes. Now I have to wait," he muttered impatiently.

-Gardevoir~

Last edited by Rhapsody on Thu Nov 17, 2005 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Nov 17, 2005 3:52 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Age would help too...other than that, it's fine. I'm still working on my profile.

Thu Nov 17, 2005 4:12 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Species: Swampert
Appearance: Slightly larger than most Swampert.
Personality: Brave, Intelligent, can be a Lone-Wolf.
Background: He was abandoned by his trainer when he was a Mudkip and shortly after he discovered the Pokemon Village, he quickly found the lake and the underwater cave within its depths.
Lives: In an underwater cave in a lake near the outskirts.

Tidal awoke in his cave in the depths of the lake, he stood up and walked over to a pool of water in the corner of the cave and dove into it, the pool lead downwards for about 100 metres and then stopped and opened up into the opening of the underwater part of the cave, as Tidal swam out of the tunnel and into the underwater part of the cave he noticed something swim past the cave opening, it was small, as he watched it he realized it was a Mudkip, What would a Mudkip be doing here?, this lakes been empty for years Tidal thought to himself, he then noticed the Mudkip begin to swim towards a clutch of weeds at the bottom of the lake.

Last edited by 2x4b on Tue Nov 22, 2005 10:20 am, edited 3 times in total.

Thu Nov 17, 2005 4:30 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Species: Pidgey
Appearance: A smaller than normal pidgey that is a little bit fluffier (hence the name) than most pidgey, his eyes are blue, and his color is paler than normal.
Personality: Curious, likes to get into things, gets into trouble often, is kind-hearted and impatient.
Home: A Peacha Berry Tree near the center of the village.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Fluffy woke up, the sun light shone down between the branches of the peacha tree, he hopped into motion, "Another day!" he said happily as he flapped his wings and took off into the air.

Fri Nov 18, 2005 9:24 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Fang retreated back into his cave and returned with a sack of demonic-looking things.
He muttered, "Im so bored, might as well take a trip to the bazaar."
He walked with his heavy sack until he got to the merchant bazaar, full of Pokemon traders with doodads and doohickys.
Attracting looks as he went along the trail, his blue rings began to glow with a faint noise. Wheee....er.....Wheee....er.....
He thought, "I wonder whats wrong? I dont sense any danger."

-Gardevooir~

Sat Nov 19, 2005 11:11 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Species:cyndaquil
Appearance:Flames are a litte small like the others.Got burn in right paw.
Personallity:Shy,Friendly.
Backround:He was in a family that hated him one day he ended up in the village.
Home:by the river.

Mon Nov 21, 2005 9:20 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Name: Larry
Species: {loudred}
Apperance: {loudred}, but with a green hat.
Personality: Loud, bossy, but born to be a leader, and is the "leader" of most of the kids of the village.
History: He and his dad (who is an {exploud}) live in the largest. hollowed out tree in the village. He's always leading the "gang" into mischeif, but hey, he's just a kid.

~~~~~~

Larry woke up late, which was different. He liked sleeping in, but rarely could since his dad would always wake him early. He got up, made his bed, and grabbed his lucky green hat, which rested nicely on the doorknob of his room, and slide down the stairs.

"What's for breakfast today dad?" he asked, even though he knew the answer already.

"Oran berries." they both said simutainiously. Larry frowned.

"Dad, why do we haveta eat O.B.'s every day?" he asked, even though he knew the answer to this one too.

"To make you grow big and strong." they said at the same time again.

"Well no thanks dad, I ain't hungry, I'm goin' over to Flame's house. He left through the front door and slammed it shut.

"See ya later, Feraligatr." his dad replied as he sat down on the living room chair, reading the local paper. "Darnit, the Crushers beat the Bug Boosts AGAIN."

Tue Nov 22, 2005 9:59 am
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Fluffy soared in the air, he saw as the rest of the village slowsly came to life, the residents opened window to their tree an bush houses, some of them shooed out the weedle who had gotten into their homes by eating leaf roofs. Fluffy loved his village, he soared over Larry's house to see him wondering ou of the front door, he flew down to him, "Larry! Larry! Larry!" he said happily as he darted around the seemingly disgruntled loudred, Fluffy never really knew Larry, he was considered on of the "cool kids" around the village, Fluffy wasn't, he was exciteted just to be talking to him, he didn't even know if Larry knew his name. "Hey! It's a beutiful morning you shouldn't be frowning!" he said the the loudred.

Tue Nov 22, 2005 4:18 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Larry barely even noticed the Pidgey floating around him, at least until he was almost right next to him.

Now Larry frowned and scowled a lot, but only to make himself look tough and ornery. After all, you gotta be tough to be cool. AT least that's what he told himself many times.

"Um..hey...what's-your-name...um...Fluffles..." he drifted off. Being one the cool kids, he never really knew anyone outside his "posse". But being the softy that he was at times (when he was in a good mood), he stopped and asked, "How are ya?"

Tue Nov 22, 2005 5:47 pm
Profile YIM
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"I wonder," he muttered.
He looked at a bush. Concentrating, he fired a Confuse Ray at the bush.
A Vaporeon came out.
"Vaaaaaapor-" it called dismally.
" Hello, Splash..." Fang gave a growl as his enemy came out of confusion.
"Hello, Fungus." Splash replied cooly.
" Its. Fang. FANG. F-A-N-G. What, is your mind too tiny to comprehend that?" Fang retorted.
"Consider...yourself puuuurfectly lucky. I had a manicure yesterday, so I dont want to..." SHe flexed her claws. "exercise them."

-Gardevoir~

Tue Nov 22, 2005 5:52 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Erm, I'm okay, but my name is Fluffy, who's Fluffles??" Fluffy asked as he landed in front of the loudred, it seemed to tower over him, "So what are you doing today???" Fluffy asked curiously

Tue Nov 22, 2005 5:54 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Oh, sorry, I didn't exactly know you're name....but anyway I'm going to Flamewind's place, and if he isn't there then I'll go to Fang's pad."

"Wait. WHy am I telling a 5 year old Pidgey where I'm going? I'm the coolest kid on the block, talking to the uncoolest kid."

"Well, I'm off, see ya later; as if." Larry mumbled the last part as he continued to Flame's place.

Last edited by Sneaky Sneasel on Tue Nov 22, 2005 7:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Nov 22, 2005 6:35 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Wait, can I come with you?" Fluffy asked, and zoomed in from of Larry "I don't really have anything to do..." Fluffy said looking kind of sad, in hopes of being able to acompany the loudred.

Tue Nov 22, 2005 6:40 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Larry froze. On one hand, he didn't want anyone of his posse catching him with an uncool kid, but on the other hand, his soft side didn't want to make the poor Pidgey upset. Larry took a few steps, turned around, and said. "You comin' kid?"

Tue Nov 22, 2005 6:45 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Fluffy looked up to the loudred, "You mean it?" he said excited and suddenly full of energy, he took of into the air and flew around the loudred really fast "Thanks! You're the best!" he cired as he flew around the loudred. He just remembered to try and not to embaras him so he suddenly stopped flying and landed next to the loudred, acting tough he said "Let's go."

Tue Nov 22, 2005 6:48 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Heh, you're alright." chuckled Larry as he gave the Pidgey a very light noogie. "But yeah, we're off."

(Ryo needs to reply soon...)

Tue Nov 22, 2005 6:55 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

The Pidgey smiled, he walked along with the loudred when Flffy noticed a dark pokemon with blue rings and an ear missing alking to a blue pokemon that looked somewhat like it, "Who are they?" Fluffy asked Larry.

Tue Nov 22, 2005 7:25 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Well the black one is named Fang, he's an Umbreon, and I don't know the other one...that's a Vaporeon, but I don't its name. Let's go check it out."

Tue Nov 22, 2005 7:29 pm
Profile YIM
is very close to getting banned

I'm gonna join this too! :P I have to decide on a Pokemon to be first - ack, time's up! I have to go to Science class now ^_^; Adieu

Tue Nov 22, 2005 7:32 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Fluffy never met anything like these pokemon before, he was really curious, he flew over to the pokemon, "Howdy!" he said happily.

Tue Nov 22, 2005 7:33 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Wait, hold...on." he said as it was too late. He slowly shuffled his way to the Eons and Fluffy.

"Hey Fang, how's it hanging?"

Tue Nov 22, 2005 7:38 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Tidal watched the Mudkip disappear into the weeds, I better go check it out Tidal thought as he began to swim towards the weeds, as he pulled back the weeds he couldn't see a thing, the Mudkip had vanished, strange, but oh well better go get some breakfast Tidal thought to himself as he swam towards the surface.

Wed Nov 23, 2005 3:40 am
is very close to getting banned

Name: Flare
Species: Flareon (Are you surprised?)

Flare is Splash's sister, although she doesn't hate Fang as Splash does.

Personality: Proud and uppity, but in her heart, craving attention and affection.

Flare raised her nose and sniffed delicately at the air. She could smell Pokemon near by.

"I do hope that they are not weak, for they would not be any test to my power should they be such." she remarked to herself.
Emerging from a trail, she saw her sister, along with Fang, Larry and a small and seemingly hyper-active Pidgey.
"Greetings and salutations to you all." she said smoothly as she trotted over to sit delicately next to Fang.

((Oh I like this character :P ))

Wed Nov 23, 2005 4:24 am
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Hi, Flare."
Splash also said, "Salutations, dear sister. ((Am I overdoing this, Im an only so I wouldnt know...))
Splash gave a low growl at Fang. She whispered, "Lucky. Everybodys watching, Im not one to pick a fight in public. "
Fang replied sarcastically, " Only the street rats do that."
Fang noticed Larry and Fluffy and said, " Not much, just.." He looked menacingly at Splash. "Just a little hairball on the road of life here."

-Gardevoir~

Wed Nov 23, 2005 5:27 am
Reply to topic   [ 485 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20  Next