It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:43 am

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
 The Sims 2 
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Well, how-day peeplz! Im just wondering if any of you out there *bangs screen* have the Sims 2 (for PC) and if so, whether you like it or not. I also have 2 questions:
1. When 1 Sim (i.e. girl Sim) loves (as in the red heart, not pink appears on the bootom under Sim-boy/girlfreind in question) another, when do you know the other shares the same feelings? (I tried to propose once a while back and was just wondering)
2. Anyboby got instant money codes? I have a few:
Kaching- $1000
Motherlode - $50000 (hence name)
3. Should I spend 50 bucks on it? I play over my firends house, so dont ask why I made this thread if I dont own it myself.
Overall rating:
9.4/10 (Slow comp freezes; lack of Alienware)
If this thread of this sort (i.e. the SAME EXACT GAME; i.e. not bustin out) has already been created, just tell me. ^-^

-Gardevoir~

Wed Nov 16, 2005 5:21 pm
The Geek
The Geek

When two Sims are in love with eachother, you'll see hearts appear above their heads. This only happens once though; the moment they realize they love the other sim.

As for proposing, make sure the other sim is in a good mood; feed them, talk to them, play with them, and do so in a big, well-lit, well-decorated, clean room.

latina mortua lingua est // ud mortua ud ea possit
prima meas ancestras necavit // et nunc me necat

Wed Nov 16, 2005 5:32 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Ah, okay. The boy Sim (ewhose anme is Darren) did that already. My sim (Becky) already likes him. I will teel my friend that the next time I see her. (Its her game and shes sorta still fguring it out) As for the room, the basement pool is great! (Sarcasm, Im going to use the living room with a ton of decent junk.)

-Gardevoir~

Wed Nov 16, 2005 5:35 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

My computer isn't good enough to really enjoy the Sims 2. I worked so hard with my Sim that I made a house too big for my computer to handle. I would try to play the lot, and the computer would have an overload and freeze on me. I didn't cheat for that I swear, I'm just that good.

If you really like the game, then I would suggest getting it. However, if you feel like you enjoy the game because you build Sim families with your friend, then maybe you should just play that copy instead of getting your own.

Wed Nov 16, 2005 9:07 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

I think Im getting it. My freind god-mods my Sim (i.e. fixing the furniture turns into proposing her Sim and mine) She builds el humungo houses. Geez, my house I made is only 1 floor and the basement w/pool.

-Gardevoir~

Thu Nov 17, 2005 1:40 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Sorry if that was off-topic, CHIKKIN07 is my friend from school.
Nvm about the proposing and all, my Sim got married to the one she liked. You know the whole life process thing--- I wont go into further detail. And its spelled "experiences".

-Gardevoir~

Tue Nov 22, 2005 5:47 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Location: hey, all I know is that its a bad idea to chew a wire. (I know I've tried)
I have the Sims 2 and I tottaly think you should get it. however, to enhance gaming expiriences(i know I spelled that wrong) you have to get the expansion packs(eg. Nightlife,University). oh, and as a reply, make sure that your sim spends a LOT of time with the other sim. And yeah, why Becky?...(BEN R.)

Tue Nov 22, 2005 5:47 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Location: hey, all I know is that its a bad idea to chew a wire. (I know I've tried)
Anyway if you just cant stand not having a certain item (eg. garage, restaraunt) get nightlife! I want it so bad...

Thu Nov 24, 2005 1:52 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

When two Sims are in love with eachother, you'll see hearts appear above their heads. This only happens once though; the moment they realize they love the other sim.

As for proposing, make sure the other sim is in a good mood; feed them, talk to them, play with them, and do so in a big, well-lit, well-decorated, clean room.

"Will you marry me?"

"I'm not sure, I'm rather hungry."

:( That actually happened to me. Man I was pissed.

Today, in the midst of foreplay, this girl tells me I am so hot, I respond "Ditto." She heatedly responds "I love ditto," to which I suavely reply "I didn't know you were into Pokemon. That may make you even sexier." She knows nothing about Pokemon, but I sure know how to kill the mood. FML

{dragonair}

Thu Nov 24, 2005 1:55 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

sorry i dont knnow the answers and i have it but i dont like it its too slow

Fri Nov 25, 2005 2:31 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]