It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:18 am

Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 
 Furcadia? 
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Location: Half-way to Cresantia... I'll read myself there soon!
Anyone here on Furcadia? I'm on it, and my name is Cresan Silveri... and I want to know if anyone here goes on it.

Thu Nov 10, 2005 4:21 pm
Profile WWW
Lite Four
Lite Four

Yeah, I've played it before. I got bored of it really fast though... Thats the game where you're an animal, right? I think my name there was Chibi_Krisp, and I was some kind of fox person... (A PURPLE fox. ;) )

Oh, I think this belongs in the Video Game section. You should be careful where you post your threads next time :)

Thu Nov 10, 2005 4:28 pm
Profile WWW
Lite Four
Lite Four

Anyway, while I'm thinking, this will be moved to VGD (Video Games Discussion).

Thu Nov 10, 2005 5:29 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Furcadia??? Sounds weird.... is it a RP or is it like one of those Animal Crossing type games?hmm......Furcadia....it definatly has a odd name.....Furcadia.......

Thu Nov 10, 2005 7:17 pm
Profile WWW
Fails at life
Fails at life

Fri Nov 11, 2005 11:09 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

:evil: You suck at what Furcadia????Other wise that is considered as spam bro :evil:

Latios... you just don't get it, do you?

Fri Nov 11, 2005 5:21 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

lol! Furcadia... my girlfriend's cousin is obsessed with Furcadia. And I don't mean that she's obsessed as in she likes it a lot, it's actually a problem for her. That's pretty much all she does, and when she can't play it, she becomes very angry. I don't play it, but I've seen it on a computer screen before haha.

Sun Nov 13, 2005 1:19 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

lol! Furcadia... my girlfriend's cousin is obsessed with Furcadia. And I don't mean that she's obsessed as in she likes it a lot, it's actually a problem for her. That's pretty much all she does, and when she can't play it, she becomes very angry. I don't play it, but I've seen it on a computer screen before haha.

A game where you play as an animal? Aww, that's so cute! I think I'm going to download it, I like furries.

Sun Nov 13, 2005 5:10 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Last time saw it, the graphics were like old DOS game quality. I wouldn't consider it worth downloading or paying for it.

Another story about my gf's cousin and the Furc (as it's known to us):

Katie, the cousin, wanted to borrow her mother's credit card to buy some upgrade for her animal on the Furc. Not caring how much one simple thing could cost because they're appearantly loaded, though we don't even know what my gf's uncle does for a living, she gave it to her. Sometime after that, her mother recieved a bill. Around $10,000 worth the crap was bought on that game. I don't know how her mother reacted, but she asked her how she spent so much, and she said she gave her credit card number to some of her "friends" on there. Well, her mother freaked about that and called the company who runs the Furc, and they refunded most of her money back. Later, when she was grilling her on why she did that, they found out the truth. Katie had spent all that money on herself. She didn't share the credit card number. She must have bought every little upgrade for all the 10 or so characters she had on there possible. I don't know much about that game, but I heard that extras can somewhere around $50 for somethings. So, considering she spent that much on every extra, she would have had to buy somewhere close to 2,000 items.

Sun Nov 13, 2005 10:41 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

:evil: How come my last post I did on Furcadia has Latios...you just don't get it odd well I still don't know what Furcadia is :evil:

Mon Nov 14, 2005 6:20 pm
Profile WWW
Psypoke Legend
Psypoke Legend

Mon Nov 14, 2005 7:06 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Latios... that guy was banned. His original post wasn't, obviously, I suck... the mods edited it to remove offensive content.

On-topic, I heard of furcadia, never played it. Is it "downloadable" somewhere legal or do I have to go out and buy it?

Tue Nov 15, 2005 3:28 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

It's both downloadable and legal. At least, on the official site (http://www.furcadia.com).

Hey, I've just downloaded it. I am a black dog with silver stripes and white hair, my name is Aramis Blackfog, and I really can't tell where I usually hang around. I have yet to understand a few features of that game, such as, you sit down on a cushion and "use the item", and then *poof*, you're transported to somewhere else.

And you actually have to PAY to get those cute wings or to turn into a mythical creature? I knew you had to pay for those, but I though the money was like, points you earned in games and such, just like on Neopets. Damn, I so wanted my Aramis to get a black or silver butterfly wing...

Tue Nov 15, 2005 6:07 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

i just started playing it its really fun my name is camoflaguecat on it im all green with black marks and sometimes ill turn dragon i bought dragon for life it cost like my life savings (249.95)

Mon Nov 28, 2005 9:30 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Latios... that guy was banned. His original post wasn't, obviously, I suck... the mods edited it to remove offensive content.

On-topic, I heard of furcadia, never played it. Is it "downloadable" somewhere legal or do I have to go out and buy it?

I knew he was banned thanks :evil: I asked whydid it do that to my post.

Thu Dec 08, 2005 6:10 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 15 posts ]