It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:06 pm

Forum rules

It's not called THE BIG THREAD THAT ANSWERS ALL YOUR QUESTIONS for nothing. Use it!

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

How many posts do you need to become a cool trainer?

Mon Nov 07, 2005 2:25 am
Report this post
is very close to getting banned

It is completely irrelevant. I've seen your posts, and to be quite brutally honest, they are utter rubbish. One word posts do absolutely nothing for a discussion, and nor do off-topic questions. You seriously need to step up your level of membership here, and I don't mean by increasing your posts. Only post when you have something good to say, when you have a point to make or something to contribute. Don't just post in every single topic you can!

This topic is a waste of time. Its in the wrong section and you could find the answer in one of the many FAQs lying conveniently around here. I'd say 'Welcome' and give you some friendly links, but I dare say that's what a Mod would do, and I'm no Mod. Do try to stop spamming before someone of more authority than I comes down on you hard!

Mon Nov 07, 2005 2:36 am
Report this post
Profile WWW
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

ok, ok, Why don't you just tell me the number of posts you need

Mon Nov 07, 2005 2:45 am
Report this post
is very close to getting banned

Because I'm mean. Why don't you take my advice and stop spamming, then check out the FAQs. The Mods and Admins put lots of work into making those for people like you, think how their hearts would be broken if you didn't use them..

Mon Nov 07, 2005 2:47 am
Report this post
Profile WWW
Lite Four
Lite Four

You need 100000 posts. Coincidentally, here is the FAQs that CF was talking about: http://dynamic.gamespy.com/~psypoke/forums/psyfaq.php

Be forewarned that you have to post constructively, otherwise you will find your post count dropping instead of increasing.

PS: Post in the right section next time :wink:

Mon Nov 07, 2005 2:58 am
Report this post
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 5 posts ]