It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:05 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
 slight pokedex error 
hi not sure if this has been said before but jsut looking through the psydex of all poison and grass pokemon. in the resistant slot electric attacks is not present.

grass resist electricity and gets raped by everthing else and thier attaks are resisted by 8 types!

Sat Oct 15, 2005 6:11 pm
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

Today, in the midst of foreplay, this girl tells me I am so hot, I respond "Ditto." She heatedly responds "I love ditto," to which I suavely reply "I didn't know you were into Pokemon. That may make you even sexier." She knows nothing about Pokemon, but I sure know how to kill the mood. FML

{dragonair}

Sat Oct 15, 2005 8:37 pm
is very close to getting banned

Actually, the whole site isn't entirely correct. I can't remember what it was, but I found an error somewhere. They used to have heaps when they started up - ok, not heaps, but a few, and members pointed them out

I'm sure if your point is relevant the Admins will see to it.

Sat Oct 15, 2005 9:35 pm
Profile WWW
Lite Four
Lite Four

Can you specify which Pokemon's Psydex entry is incorrect? I've looked at a couple of Poison/Grass Pokemon such as Venusaur, Vileplume and Victreebel, and they are all entirely fine.

Sun Oct 16, 2005 2:31 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

i'm the original poster. the sentance i made was rather vague what i should of said was grass/poison i know poison have no resistance against poison. the entire site is very impressive with detailed information this is jsut a slight error because grass and rock have too many weakneses

jsut looking at the dex again all grass types are missing resistant to eletric attacks on the weakness, resistance and immunity information

Sun Oct 16, 2005 4:44 am
Lite Four
Lite Four

From all the dex entries of the Grass Pokemon I've looked at, they all say that the Grass Pokemon are resistant to Electric, so I still do not know what mistake you are talking about. If you can, please provide some links so that we can address the problems that you are talking about. Thanks.

Sun Oct 16, 2005 5:08 am
so sorry to waste your time -_- my mistake you are right snowball, there is no mistake

sorry for the inconvienace.

this topic can be locked me thinks

Sun Oct 16, 2005 6:27 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 7 posts ]