It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:19 pm

Reply to topic  [ 382 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
 The Pokemon Underworld (1 on 1) 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Alex stood up, pulling Nevada with him. He laughed, then leaned over and kissed Nevada. "We're alive!" he shouted happily, walking otwards the door. Suddenly there was an explosion outside. "But we have to get out of here, or we won't be alive much longer."

Wed Oct 12, 2005 12:16 am
is very close to getting banned

Nevada touched her lips where he had kissed her, surprised at his action. She followed him to the door and peered carefully outside. "What was that?" she asked him softly.

Wed Oct 12, 2005 12:22 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"An explosion, I think," said Alex, walking the way he had come. Suddenly another explosion rocked the corridor, and the roof caved in. Alex turned around quickly and said, "I think we'd better go the other way."

Wed Oct 12, 2005 12:30 am

"Good idea." Nevada turned around and led the way back to the main room of the Pokemon Centre they were still in. Looking out the door, she gasped. "Alex. I think we're in trouble."

Wed Oct 12, 2005 12:58 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Alex stood, waiting for her to continue, "well...? What is it? The suspense is killing me!"

Wed Oct 12, 2005 1:35 am

Nevada pointed wordlessly at the door. It was crumpled, crushed by a landslide of dirt and rocks that had appeared. The doorway was completely blocked. They were trapped.

Wed Oct 12, 2005 1:52 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Alex stood completely still, taking in the siruation. "Okay, I have an idea," Alex sent out his Haunter, and told it to search for a way out.

Wed Oct 12, 2005 2:00 am

"What happens if it can't find one?" asked Nevada. "I'd revive my Chimecho, but the healer's been demolished." she gestured to the destroyed machine.

Wed Oct 12, 2005 2:28 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Maybe... Haunter, try moving that rubble with psychic!" The Haunter tried, but in vain. A few rockes lifted in the air, but Haunter failed to move anything more.

Wed Oct 12, 2005 3:03 am

Nevada walked over to the wrecked machine. She leaned over and picked up a ruined Luxury Ball.

"Whatever did this was strong." she said softly. "We might not be able to beat it if we ever come across it."

Wed Oct 12, 2005 3:07 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"How will we come across it if we're stuck here?" Asked Alex hopelessly, sitting down against a wall. He sighed heavily.

Wed Oct 12, 2005 3:18 am

Nevada walked around the room, looking for some escape. When she found none she went and sat with Alex. "How long would we be in here?" she asked him softly.

Thu Oct 13, 2005 12:19 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"We'll be in here until someone finds us, or we..." Alex broke off, not wanting to think about what could happen. He walked over to Haunter, told him to search for an exit, half-heartedly, and walked back to sit next to Nevada.

Thu Oct 13, 2005 1:30 am

Nevada stared at the ground. Waiting was the hard part. They had to sit here and wait, not being able to do anything. That was hard for her. She was used to taking action, doing something. Lately she hadn't been able to as much.

Thu Oct 13, 2005 1:54 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Alex stood up, stretched, then sat back down again. "Wow, waiting for the inevitable is boring," Alex grinned and looked across at Nevada.

Thu Oct 13, 2005 2:13 am

....you took the words right out of my mouth..))

"You read my mind." Nevada smiled. "What do you wanna do to pass the time?"

Thu Oct 13, 2005 2:18 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Alex grinned agin and said, "jacks?" He reached into his pocket, rummaged around for a second before pulling out absolutely nothing. "Sorry, no jacks."

Thu Oct 13, 2005 2:20 am

Nevada nodded. She was getting sleepy again, and she could feel her eyes slowly closing. Without even registering it, she fell slowly sideways and fell asleep on Alex's shoulder.

Thu Oct 13, 2005 2:34 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Alex was surprised, Nevada had been sleeping a lot these days. He chuckled and said, "my, you're tired. Am I really that bo..." Alex stifled a yawn, "boring?" And he fell asleep, resting on Nevada's head.

Fri Oct 14, 2005 12:43 am

((I can't think of anything to say. Awww...what a schweet picture.... Can you think of something to happen next?))

Fri Oct 14, 2005 8:02 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

An enourmous explosion shattered Alex's dreams, jerking him back to the concious world. The building was shaking ferociously. Suddenly the wall to their right exploded outwards, and shapes came running out of the cloud of smoke.

Mon Oct 17, 2005 2:12 am

Nevada woke suddenly, conscious of a great trembling beneath her. She looked up just in time to see members of Team Legend burst in and surround them, guns out and fiersome Psychic Pokemon at their sides.

"Uh oh.." Nevada said softly.

Mon Oct 17, 2005 11:49 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

The Legends circled around them and began to tighten their circle. One ran forward and made his Alakazam hold the two of them still while he handcuffed them. "Sorry Nevada, we're taking you back."

Wed Dec 28, 2005 5:34 am

"Sorry Alex.." she whispered.

"No talking!" A Legend Grunt ordered.

"Let's go." another said. The Gunts began to push them out of the building, Alakazam following closely to ensure that they didn't escape. It looked hopeless.

((Yay hopeles! And yay for renewal of our old RP!!))

Wed Dec 28, 2005 6:25 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Alex looked across at Mirage, a glint in his eye. He winked at her mischieviously, then shouted, "Haunter, to me!" Even as he shouted it one of the grunts hit him in the back with a gun, but through the pain Alex knew that Huanter had heard him, and he was coming.

Thu Dec 29, 2005 12:44 am
Reply to topic   [ 382 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next