Pokemon Amethyst/Onix/Teal 
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

ok b4 i start let me get a few things straight first
1. this is not a story this is my idea for a new pokemon generation
2. there are two new types called beast and mystic
3. the new evil ppl (like team rocket and team magma) are nature's evil
4. you can get all the pokemon with out those retarded nintendo events
5. It is on the ds and has wi-fi so it is like an MMORPG(multi player massive online rpg) like runescape where you interact with other people
6. Your character actually talks
7. Your pokemon follow you around (like in yellow except you can make any of your pokemon do it)
8. You can be whatever you a want: a gym leader, elite 4 member, shopkeeper, business manager, employee, scientist etc.
ok lets begin

You start off talking to the Proffesor as usual. His name is Mr. Maple. He tells you about pokemon and all that jazz and then you select your name and gender. ANd then you get to design what you look like! You pick your skin color clothes hair color everything! You then pick your rivals name and gender who is Mr. Maple's nephew. After that you are shrunk and then the screen goes black. You walk downstaris and your mom gives you your backpack. She also gives you your pokedex which she said Mr. Maple had given to her to give to you on the day you become a trainer. You then go to your rival's house who is also your best friend. You go over to Mr. maple's lab. when you arrive you see that he is not there. You and your rival(lets call him Joe from now on) decide to pick your pokemon and have a battle. You pick your starters and battle just like in all the previous games. But then they after the battle they stop listening because because you threw the pokeball at it. It attacks Joe just as Mr. Maple walks in. He gets really mad because you wrecked his lab and he thinks you hurt Joe on purpose. He tells you to get that evil pokemon you siced on Joe out ofhis lab forever. So you return yur starter to its balland walk out the door. As you go into the wild, Joe catches up with you. Joe thinks it would be a good idea if you got Mr. Maple a gift to say that you are sorry for wrecking his lab. Joe also says that you and him should take seperate pthas because Mr. Maple thinks you are a bad influence. SO now the adventure begins. You walk in the grass as you come out into Tin town.

Thats all I have so far tell me if you think its good and help me think of some names for the regions and towns plz thank you!

Last edited by pelligargetic on Mon Oct 03, 2005 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Sep 30, 2005 10:38 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

sounds cool! :) what pokemon would be available as starters? would you be able to catch all the starters like in yellow?

Fri Sep 30, 2005 11:46 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: Creating an army of grass types to help team solar rule the world!!!!!!!!
Starter town: Tin town
Other towns: Copper Mountian
Gold City
Iron Ville
Zinc Village

Fri Sep 30, 2005 11:49 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

The starters will not all be available. Yuo haev to get them like normal. There is a grass style bunny, a fire/beast type lion, and a water/ghost type thing.

When you enter tin town you cannot go into the next route after tin town because there is a person there saying that you can't pass beacuase dangerous pokemon have been spotted(like very vicious pokemon). SO then you go back into town and explore. You go to the left of town and catcn some pokemon and stuff. You see your rival getting ready to catch his first pookemon. (This is where you are tutored to how to catch a pokemon) he catches a Hiyatta( a fighting pokemon) when he says that I'll see you later when you have more pokemon he leaves. Then the guy that was bothering you earlier says that the pokemon just looked vicious but they are actually very kind. You go through some grass fight trainers, etc. THen you exit into Jewelton (pronounced Jeweltun not Jewel town misspelled). The gym in this place is a psychic gym! Wow thats a first. Seeing as you can't catch any dark or ghost pokemon, you only choice is bug! SO anyway once you beat Charles you get the Release Badge. http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a148/ ... eBadge.jpg Your rival comes in and says that he was just about to battle him. WHen you get ready to enter the museum in town (yes you r supposed to) You hear yelling around the back. You ignore it and go in. The people say that it is closed so you go aroubnd the back. YOu battle a NE chump(yes thats what hes called). Then you go inside and explore the mueseum. You see that it is a museum honoring legendary pokemon. There are pictures and sculptures of them all from Articuno to (havent thought of the name for the one in this game yet). You go into the next room just as the leader tells them to move out. When the are all gone, Joe comes into the museum and asks what was going on. You say you do not know and he leaves. You then go into route 348. You catch some pokemon and battle some trainers. At the end of the route is the Sea of Jotishae. You go into the pokemon center by the sea and you see some people lined up to buy tickets for the ferry that is about to cross the sea. Once you board the ship there are some people to battle. There are items in the trash cans, and you can go out on deck and fish. You then arrive in Silvver City. WHen you get there you have to talk to one of you rmom's friends Dr. Jilkovad and his wife. THey tell you about how the whole region used to be filled with cavemen living in harmony with prehistoric pokemon and that Celbi, Mew, Luiga, Ho-oh, Rukario, and a new legendarey watched over it. You then leave as they tell you to because they have something to doThe person who owns this gym is a Poison gym. When you beat her You get the arrow badge http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a148/ ... wbadge.jpg . The HM you are able to use is burrow (allows you to put a hole in certain surfaces; it attacks 1 pokemon and ) Susan has two Zubats, a ne w pokemon, a new pokemon, and a baby seviper. Once you beat her you begin to exploer the town. You see that many people in town are talking about the evil cave. They say it was shut by Susan and CHarles so that the people would never be haunted by ghosts again. You go into the side of town and use burrow and a hole apppears in the cave. How's that

THIS POST WQAS LAST EDITED ON 10-12-05
THANK YOU GRASS KIN GFO R THE BADGES!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by pelligargetic on Wed Oct 12, 2005 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Oct 01, 2005 7:44 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Mon Oct 10, 2005 9:28 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Thank you for giving me your opinion on this so far. Anyway, here's some more stuff I've come up with. you rpokemon also now have feelings: Happy, Sad, Angry, and Shocked. THese are the stats that go up and down with feelings.

:D : all stats get upped a little bit
:cry: : Ddefnense goes up, Attack and Special attack goes down, Evasiveness goes up and Accuracy goes down,
:x : Attack and Special attack go up, Special defense goes up, everythign else goes down
:shock: : Accuraccy and Evasiveness go way down but everything else goes way up.

Anyway here's some more of the game:

When you go in the cave there are a whole bunch of dark and ghost pokemon. You explore the cave, and see very few trainers. They have rare pokemon, but they are still beatable. i.e {beldum} lvl 15. When you reach the end of the cave yu will see some cave drawings of ancient pokemon. Yuo can see a baby {aerodactyl} pokemon (like an actual new pokemon that is the baby form of {aerodactyl} ) trying to get away from a {kabutops} and an {omastar}. You can see the {aerodactyl} mother calling out for it's baby. You then hear a ruble in the cave, as a hole appears in the picture. Dr. and Mrs. Jilkovad come out of the cave. They start talking about how they never knew the stuff behind the picture existed. Then when they see you they use dig to escape. You go into the hole, and see the mother aerodactyl passed out oon the floor, completely preserved. You also see the {kabutops} a {omastar} against the wall, as if they have just been blasted with an extremely powerful attack. The only one who begins to wake up is the baby {aerodactyl}. It begins to go towards it's mother and starts to cry. You comfort it and it joins you and your pokemon.
LAST EDITED ON 10-12-05

Last edited by pelligargetic on Wed Oct 12, 2005 6:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tue Oct 11, 2005 4:20 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Image Thanks CF!

99.5 of all Sigs have Stupid Statistics, and the Elite Four can delete all of them.

Tue Oct 11, 2005 7:00 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: Creating an army of grass types to help team solar rule the world!!!!!!!!

The Release Badge -
Code:
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a148/GrassKing/ReleaseBadge.jpg

The Acorn Badge -
Code:
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a148/GrassKing/AcornBadge.jpg

The Arrow Badge -
Code:
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a148/GrassKing/Arrowbadge.jpg

Wed Oct 12, 2005 10:40 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

You then go into Dr. Jilkovad's house and his wife talks to you. SHe says she's sorry you had to see them in there like that. She says that you must never know the truth about ehat went on in there. (she doesn't know you have the baby {aerodactyl} ) You then exit as you head towards Woodland. There is no gym in this town but there is a watchtower and some NE's you can beat up. To do this you must go into the watchtower. You look through the telescpoe and see a little movie of {lugia} and {ho-oh} protrolling the skies. AS soon as themovie ends, 4 NE trainers (again this is their real title) come up to you and battle you two at a time. Once you defeat them they push you aside and look throught the telescope. They talk about how this is so horrible and that they know hey have the Heavenly Orb. SO they drop it on the ground and you pck it up. The 4 pokemon begin to attack you when Stephanie and Joey come in and strt defending you. They try to tell the pokemon that he means no harm and that he is not part of NE. Then they fly away. Stephanie and JOey then introduce themselves to you. They say that they have dedicated their whole lives to helping the legendaries protect the wrld from people like NE. They tell you that you should not have the Heavenly ORb in your posession. They ask you if you've come across NE before. You tell them abot your experience in SIlver CIty and they ask to see your pterassic (the name I came up with for the baby {aerodactyl} once you show it to them they begin t realiz that you shoul dhave the Heavenly Orb. SO theylet you keep it and ask you to help them defeat NE. When they leave, pterassic begins ot search your bag for the Heavenly Orb. As it holds it in it's mouth you see something. You see Rukario and a new legendary that is mystic/dark. You see then fire two beams at each other and then the ball go black. You then ut it in your bookbag and return pterassic to it's pokeball because it is petrified. It becomes un petrified when you take it to a pokemon center.

How's this?

Wed Oct 12, 2005 6:47 pm
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]