It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:00 am

Reply to topic  [ 148 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Overlord of Johto 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"She's hurt!? Alright, we are VERY far from a Rebel Hospital. The closest is Violet City. The rumors are true as well. I don't know about the attack, we have 100 men tops, and they have millions."

Image Thanks CF!

99.5 of all Sigs have Stupid Statistics, and the Elite Four can delete all of them.

Fri Oct 07, 2005 1:52 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

The Prophet stood on the balcony with {xatu} on his shoulder. "When will Des get back... we need to know our standing with the resistance..." Realizing she won't be back in time to go see to the Dragon Clans, he had to make a decision. "Who can I trust to go see to them..."

After much thought, he decided that in order to move quickly enough they had to do multiple things at once. He ordered Xerxes to come and see him.

"Prophet? Is there something you need?" "Xerxes. We need to act fast. With Des gone so long I need you to go to the Dragon Clans of Blackthorn. Do whatever you can to convince them to aid us. Meanwhile, Darius and I will lead the assault on Ecruteak. We must act now. Get moving." "Yes, Prophet. I will do my best."

And with that, Xerxes mounted Charizard and began his hazardous journey.

Meanwhile, Darius and Prophet began readying the troops.

The first battle was about to take place.

Would the resistance be of any help...?

Sat Oct 08, 2005 7:25 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Seth wastyping as fast as lightning, he was shuting down the sercurity system, trying to let Ark and Samantha escape.

He yelled into the speaker: Move, move, move, head to the back of Erectutec, the enemy is attacking Tin Tower!

Of course, they weren't, he just needed a distraction.

Image Thanks CF!

99.5 of all Sigs have Stupid Statistics, and the Elite Four can delete all of them.

Sat Oct 08, 2005 7:30 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

The Army of Ahri City stood at the edge of Ecruteak. The Empire's troops were moving to fortify the Tin Tower! How could they know of The Prophet's plans? It was a mystery... But it mattered not.

"Prepare to break through. Mind the collateral damage. Takeover is our goal, not destruction."

The Prophet's army moved into the city, displaying the colors of friendship. Zaron and the armies of Ecruteak still did not know of their defection...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Xerxes evaded three Skarmory chasing him and his Charizard. Soaring over the mountains, he was already having a difficult trip even though it had barely started. He ordered the Charizard to flip around behind the Skarmories and toast them with flamethrower....

And the journey continued...

Sat Oct 08, 2005 9:26 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"What, Prophet is here!?" he yelled. This messed up his plan. "I bet with my luck I messed there's up too." Seth ran out of his office, heading for Zeron, he needed to "talk" to him.

Image Thanks CF!

Sat Oct 08, 2005 9:37 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((wait wait WAIT! Noone except Grass King knows of Prophet's defection...))

Sat Oct 08, 2005 9:39 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Image Thanks CF!

Sun Oct 09, 2005 12:49 pm
is very close to getting banned

((I stopped understandning this RP a long time ago, and I have school soon, so I'm just going to kill off my character and continue on my merry way.))

Des staggered into the garden where the Prophet had been a lot lately. She couldn't see him anywhere. "Prophet.." she called out weakly. Falling to her knees, she slumped onto the grass. "They didn't believe me.. They attacked...They're not coming." With a sigh, she fell, and moved no more.

Sun Oct 09, 2005 5:45 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((yeah guys hold on a second... what the hell is going on? I know what my chatacter is doing but I have no idea what you guys are doing... we need to step back and take a quick breather.))

Sun Oct 09, 2005 6:43 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((Alright, from what I understand: Lugia and Samantha were kidnapped, and Ark and I went too Erecutec City, because:

Ark: He wanted to save Samantha & Lugia

Seth: He wanted to send a bug to the Resistance, but in the confusion of the break in and attack, he lefted to help Prophet by stor Zeron.

I think that sums it up.))

((Edit: CF says to kill off her charecter.))

Image Thanks CF!

Sun Oct 09, 2005 6:48 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((Who is samantha? Why did you join the empire?))

Sun Oct 09, 2005 7:48 pm
is very close to getting banned

((My character IS dead! Check out the body in your garden, Prophet!))

Sun Oct 09, 2005 8:09 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((Samantha is a General with the Rebels. I joined the Empire to spy on the Empire.))

Image Thanks CF!

Mon Oct 10, 2005 5:58 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((yeah I know you're dead CF but it's kind of hard to check the gardens when there's a battle about to start))

Mon Oct 10, 2005 8:41 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Image Thanks CF!

Mon Oct 10, 2005 2:31 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Darius stared grimly at the approaching
"You know what you must do. When the Explouds shout their call to battle, attack. Take down all in your path. Tear the Empire apart."

With {xatu} on his shoulder, Prophet went to greet Zaron. "My friend, what is new in Ecruteak?"

Zaron looked confused. "We received word of an enemy attack. Are you here to help us defend?"

Prophet almost leaped in surprise. He had to think fast. "Uhhhhhh... we... um... DAMMIT! ATTACK!"

The Explouds screamed as Xatu blasted Zaron back. The Prophet's army ran into the city...

Zaron gazed at Prophet with shocked eyes. "Why?" was all he could ask.
"Zaron... the Empire is evil and must fall, or Johto will burn... I have seen it..."
"Prophet... I would have followed you..."
"To what end Zaron? I'm afraid I can't really believe this."
"Honestly? To whenever I could strike for the most power... But it seems I will never get the chance... Goodbye... Comrade..."
"Go with honor, Comrade."
Zaron quickly released his Alakazam. "FOOL!" he yelled. They teleported to safety... The Prophet cursed and noticed a familiar figure streaming in on a Metagross. Shaking his head, he turned away...

With that the battle raged. The Empire's troops were very well prepared for an attack, so the armies of Ahri were having slightly more trouble than expected. The Prophet and his Blaziken led a pack of Houndooms and Poliwraths into an enemy squad. Prophet's Nidoking stood on a nearby building blasting thunderbolts into the crowds of enemies. A machamp ran at Prophet, raising its huge arms to thrash the human. But then a Pinsir charged into it, goring it with its horns. Darius waved from about twenty yards away. Prophet grinned and released his Xatu to rain death on the enemies...

To be continued...
((Edit: Nevermind I'm good))

Last edited by Prophet on Mon Oct 10, 2005 3:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Mon Oct 10, 2005 2:54 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Seth finally got to Prophet. "Prophet, I am here to help!"
--------------------------------------------------------------

"At the Naval Base"

Pandora: He shouldn't have given me so much power.
Soldier: What are your orders?
Pandora: ATTACK!!
--------------------------------------------------------------
Seth turned around. "Oh no, the navy is here!"

Image Thanks CF!

Mon Oct 10, 2005 3:10 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

A thunderbolt shot over their heads. Prophet's Blaziken leapt in the air and came down to strike a Raichu with a blazing limb.

"Nevermind, there's no time. We need to get to the tin tower."

Rhydon charged through a large group of Beedrill and Venomoth, hurling rocks left and right. "Rhydon, come back here! We'll need your help!" Prophet turned to his Blaziken. "Ares, stay with Morpheus and Zeus and hold this ground. We're going after Zaron." The Blaziken nodded and rallied the nearby troops with a huge burst of fire shot into the air.

"Let's go!"

Mon Oct 10, 2005 3:16 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Alright, lets do this. But yo go for Zeron, Pandora is mine."

Image Thanks CF!

Mon Oct 10, 2005 3:19 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Well then it looks like we'll have to split up. I'll scale the tin tower on my own if I must."

The sky was black with the navy swarming in on their flying pokemon. (remember there is no water near Ecruteak so I guess they're flying in?) Darius cringed as the amount of enemies had increased. "This is not right... We can't fight so many people at once!" His Typhlosion leapt in the air and pelted some Pelippers with Thunderpunches...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Xerxes landed his Charizard. They were bruised and battered, but they had made it to Blackthorn.

There was nothing. It was just a clearing in the mountains... Where were the dragon clans? A light suddenly caught Xerxes' eye. It was coming from the large spring to the north. Releasing Swampert, Xerxes surfed along the spring, noticing a cave that the light was coming from. He leapt off of his Swampert and onto the patch of land. Entering the cave, he saw a large group of people around a large shrine in the center of the spring in the cave. A colossal Dragonite statue sat in front of the shrine. The people were talking and battling with their dragon pokemon.

Xerxes ran over. "I bid you greeting, Dragon Clans of Blackthorn." Everything stopped. The people gazed in his direction. Some looked angry, others were simply shocked.

"Why have you come here, outlander?" The leader of the clan was interrogating young Xerxes. She was a younger woman, about thirty or thirty-five, with long blue hair. "I am Xerxes, captain of Ahri City, and-" "AHRI CITY? What does the Empire want with us! We will never help them and their evil ways!" "You don't understand! The Prophet has left the Empire, after having a vision sent to him by the legendary pokemon! He wants to overthrow the Empire and return Johto to normal!" Silence was his answer. A dark-skinned man stepped forward. "Claire, if I may be so bold, there may be some truth to the outlander's words. I suggest we give him the test?" Claire stood silently for a moment. "Yes... the test. The Dragons will decree if you are good or evil." "Test? What test? What must I do?" "Retrieve the Dragon Fang from the deepest reaches of the cave. That will be all."

Xerxes was left alone to determine his next course of action. "Well, Ariados, I guess we should get moving," He muttered to his bug pokemon companion.

The young Captain headed off, in search of the Dragon Fang...

Mon Oct 10, 2005 4:37 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Seth: Goodbye.

Seth ran towards the approaching army. "Seth Plowman, Gereral of the Kaos Empire, order you to stop!"
Soldier: Traitor, get him!
Seth: Gardevoir, Teleport!

Seth teleported around the island.

Pandora: Hello, traitor.
Seth: So, what if I am.
Pandora: Your really a traitor, I made that up.
Seth: It dosen't matter anymore, I've deleted most of the Imperial Files, my job is done.
Pandora: Your dead!

Pandora: The street scum vs. me, how amusing.
Seth: How, how did you know?
Pandora: Oh, you didn't know. The Pyrite Kingpin, the Team Psyche Leader, The Team Midnight Leader, The Emperer, there all the same person! He wanted to keep total control.
Seth: Wh-wh-what?
Pandora: Yes, your parents, your brother, your sister, Kaos killed them all off.
Seth: I'LL GET HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pandora: Go, Breloom.

The Mushroom Fighter Jumped out, ready for battle.

Seth: GO, ARCANINE!

The Flaming Beast sprang from his Pokeball, jumping at Breloom.

The real battle was about to begin.

((If I'm pushing it, tell me))

Image Thanks CF!

Mon Oct 10, 2005 5:05 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Ark's Salamence sailed through the air towards violet town. he could see the black clouds of battle near Tin tower so Ark got salamence to detour away from it. He looked to the East and saw headed towards them some empire reinforcements.
"Salamence speed up we must get there NOW." Ark called Salamence roared and sped up. If the battles already starting then we can't win without Lugia he thought.
He saw a small beat-up little building with the red cross on it. Salamence lowered to the front, Ark picked up Samantha and carried her into the hospital. Taking her to the doctor there, "Place her into this bad," the doctor said. Ark placed her there,
"Now I must leave." Ark said, running outside to Salamence, "Take good care of Samantha." as he and Salamence headed back toward the battle.

Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:06 am
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

The sunlight grew bright, and the battle started.

"Breloom, Aerial Ace!"
"Arcanine, Crunch."

The Arcanine missed, andAerial Ace hit himright in the weak spot.

"No!"
"Now, Breloom, Brick Break!"
"Flamethrower!"

The Flames hit Breloom before he could hit Arcanine.

"BOO-YAA!"
"Whatever, Breloom, finish the dog."

Seth couldn't figure out if she was talking about Arcanine, or insulting him.

"Arcanine, Crunch!"

Arcanine cam flying toward Breloom, but Breloom hit him right in the nose, KO'ing him.

"No! Return."
"Ha, choose your Pokemon."

"Go Ursaring, Double Team!"
"Breloom, Brick Break!"

Breloom hit all the copies until it landed a super-effective hit on Ursaring.

"Ursaring, Rest."
"Breloom, Swords Dance!"
"Ursaring, use Sleep Talk!"

The Ursaring use Facade!

(Sleeping+Facade+Guts=Ouch!)

The Breloom tried to dodge, but it had no chance.

"No!"

"Bring it on!"

Image Thanks CF!

Thu Oct 13, 2005 3:25 pm
Reply to topic   [ 148 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6