It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:54 am

Reply to topic  [ 382 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
 The Pokemon Underworld (1 on 1) 
is very close to getting banned

Nevada ran her fingers through her long hair. "Well, what do you want? Do you think we should help Cinnabar and Pewter? How long will the Magmas wait for you?"

Thu Oct 06, 2005 2:29 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"I don't know," Alex said, looking across at her and sighing, "if Lana gets the Lab and Museum she could get all sorts of power. Who knows what she'd do? I think we should save them."

(( Why are we going to the Power Plant again? ))

Thu Oct 06, 2005 2:32 am

((Coz the only free Train Station is right next to it))

Nevada nodded. "I'm not sure if this is one of the later modesl or note.." she said. "Let's see.." turning to the covered dash board, she spoke to it clearly. "Course destination change to Cinnabar Island." The car buzzed and slowed, and with a grating sound it ejected strong rockets on the bottom and sides. It took off with a whoosh, taking to the air easily and heading South West. "Guess it is." Nevada said with a shrug.

Thu Oct 06, 2005 2:35 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Perfect!" Alex leaned over the dashboard and tried something, "approximately how long to destination?" He asked the car, not expecting an answer.

Then a voice came through the speakers, saying in a jerky, robotic voice, "two hours and seventeen minutes apporximately."

Alex grinned and whispered to Nevada, "this this thing's great!" He leaned over the dashboard again and said, "thank you."

The car replyed quickly with a, "you are welcome."

Alex leaned back and grinned, turning to face Nevada. "I wish the Rockets had technology like this."

Thu Oct 06, 2005 2:41 am

Nevada smiled. The Rockets may be ahead in Pokeball technology, but for everything else Team Legend had the advantage. She ran this thought by Alex.

Thu Oct 06, 2005 3:32 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"True, but what's this world all about? Pokemon! Or... or at least it used to be..." Alex drifted into an uncomfortable silence. Before the war people resolved their problems with friendly battles, but now people just used guns. Pokemon were quickly fading out of use, and were more a novelty than a friend or aide.

Thu Oct 06, 2005 3:54 am

((Happy 15th page! We did 15 pages all by ourselves! w00t!!))

"Team Legend still relies heavily on Pokemon. For instance, the guider on this car is held in aby a powerful Porygon2. But I suppose, people haven't been using them as much these days.."

Thu Oct 06, 2005 4:18 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Alex looked across at Nevada, and said, "I hope that someday the world'll be a better palce, for Pokemon and people alike. I dunno, I hope Team magam won't just become like the ones it intends to destroy..."

Thu Oct 06, 2005 4:24 am

Nevada looked down. "That reminds me. I may not be coming with you to Team Magma." She avoided Ale'x gaze and surveyed her clasped hands.

Thu Oct 06, 2005 4:26 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"What!? Why not!? It isn't because you're afraid tha tthey won't accept you because you're an Aqua?"

Thu Oct 06, 2005 4:30 am

"I can't risk it, Alex! They'd kill you too! I can't risk having that happen again.." Her words failed as she began to cry again.

Thu Oct 06, 2005 4:37 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Alex shifted along the seat and put his arms around Nevada. "They wouldn't know! How would they know, anyway? It's not like you were an Aqua Admin... were you?"

Thu Oct 06, 2005 4:40 am

"No..." Nevada said softly. She leaned into him and closed her eyes. It wasn't worth it..

Thu Oct 06, 2005 4:43 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Alex he;d her closer and felt himself beginning to cry too. "So, what would you do? Would you go back to being with Team Aqua?"

Thu Oct 06, 2005 4:44 am

"I don't know.. I don't know if they'd take me back.. Lana trashed their camp, but... "She wiped her eyes and noticed that she was trembling. "How can one boy have this much of an effect on me?" she wondered softly.

Thu Oct 06, 2005 4:48 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Alex sat there silently, trembling slightly from the crying. He looked out of the window and saw lights out in the ocean. The car said, "forty-five minutes to destination."

Thu Oct 06, 2005 4:51 am

"It's been more than an hour?" Nevada said softly. She made no move to move but looked out the window. Sure enough, they had left the land and were soaring over the sea. Nevada closed her eyes and leaned back on Alex, and without meaning to, had soon fallen asleep.

Thu Oct 06, 2005 4:54 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Alex chuckled to himself lightly. Boy, did crying make him tired. Soon he too fell asleep, head resting on Nevada's shoulder.

(( Aww, how sweet ))

Thu Oct 06, 2005 4:57 am

((Hang on, everyone freeze! I have to draw this..))

Thu Oct 06, 2005 4:58 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

(( Yay! Romantic picture! There has to be a moon in there somewhere ))

Thu Oct 06, 2005 5:05 am

((Well it is nighttime nearly... Aww, we're such romantic saps!))

Thu Oct 06, 2005 5:08 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

(( We sure are! So, should we continue the story or wait until you've finished the picture? ))

Thu Oct 06, 2005 5:15 am

((Oh I'm not actually drawing it. It was just an expression ^_^" I thought you were just stopping coz you loved the scene so much. Technically, it'd be slightly impossible to draw - I dont have a good enough description))

Thu Oct 06, 2005 5:17 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

(( Oh! I get it. Sorry! On with the story ))

Alex awoke to the sound of the car saying, "permission to land?"

Alex nodded, then, realising the car couldn't see him, leaned over the dashboard and said, "yes."

"Danger in proximity, moving to safe landing zone."

Alex nodded tiredly, he didn't know what the car meant. He shook Nevada awake gently and turned to face the window.

"Car!" He shouted, "you've landed on water!"

"Affirmative. Deploying floats and dinghy"

There was a slight hiss and the car touched water. It didn't even rock, seeming to compensate for the waves.

Thu Oct 06, 2005 5:24 am

Nevada dragged her eyes open to see Alex looking down at her. "Hey." she said drowsily. "Are we there?"

Thu Oct 06, 2005 5:28 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 382 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next