It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:38 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 547 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22  Next
 PokeLife RP 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: Controling the Waves with Rukario, becoming one with each other
setting:hoenn
plot: You play as a pokemon of choice. You must live in an environment that suits you (no water types in desert for example) You can be caught, already be with a trainer, or roam wild.
rules: basic rules, respect other people, no being legends or Ubers. No being super strong. Put "Rukario" after yer profile name to prove youve read the rules. No items. My profile:

Name: Korin
Poke: {torkoal}
Habitat: Fallarbor Dust little grass and cave

Anyone, come on in!

Wed Oct 05, 2005 8:07 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(i read the rules but forgot to put this >_<)
Rukario

Name: Sparx
Species: {quilava}
Habitat: On A Boat
Badges:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sparx was a pokemon that followed people after following a gruff, Large trainer he ended up at the slateport beach scavenging on leftover sodapop he then noticed a shiny object. It was a Dynamo Badge! he picked it up and ran across the beach...

Last edited by Sanctuary on Mon Oct 10, 2005 3:38 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Wed Oct 05, 2005 8:13 pm
is very close to getting banned

Nifty. Now.. what to be... I'll get back to you when I decide

Wed Oct 05, 2005 8:17 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Name: Night (Rukario, why do we have to do this??)
Species: {umbreon}
Habitat: Travels
~~~~~~~~~~
Night walked calmly through Petalburg Woods, he made absoluetly no sound while walking across the grass, when something caught his eye. something large flew over the woods, possibly a poekmon but it seemed to large to be a pokemon, at least not any that Night knew of...

Wed Oct 05, 2005 8:25 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

meh i can take this as an excuse to post again

(Magus it would be stupid if a wild Dragonite named its kid "dragonite")

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
..."oh shiny thing yay yay yay" Sparx Said exitedly running around in circles then Sparx tripped on a log and his Dynamo badge flew into the sea.... Tears welled up in the little Cyndaquils eyes "my shiny thing!" determinedly Sparx ran into the ocean. when the Water touched his flame he ran back to the Shoreline... Waa my shiny things gone forever!!!!" the Cyndaquil was crying out loud when it started to glow...

Wed Oct 05, 2005 8:32 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Well her's my profile
Name:Ouavi
Pokemon: {quilava}
Habiat:Anywhere near a volocano

Wed Oct 05, 2005 8:48 pm
is very close to getting banned

Name: Drip (Her trainer thought she'd be a Vaporeon) (Rukario)

Species: {flareon}

Habitat: Wandering blankly around Hoenn after being released by her Trainer at evolution, not having a clue where she is or what on earth these strange Pokemon are

------------------------------------------------------
Drip wandered nervously into yet another town. This was the third town she had entered since her Trainer had released her. She had been chased out of the other two by angry shopkeepers for stealing food.

She crept through the town and came to a beach. Blinking, she stepped down onto the sand and watched a small Cyndaquil try to chase something shiny into the ocean.

Wed Oct 05, 2005 9:19 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

name:Spike
{nidoran f} (a rare occurance happened and even though he looks like a female he's a male)
backround:Nidoqueen had him and 3 other babies and they caught the nidoqueen and tried to catch the little ones but he fell in a river, the river took him all the way to sea so he is now roaming the beach

Spike walked around trying to find another pokemon. he was in luck he saw a little cindaquil in the distance. He ran towards it an yelled " Hello!"

Thu Oct 06, 2005 12:54 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

sanctuary took mine! :evil:
Well her's my profile
Name:Ouavi
Pokemon: {quilava}
Habiat:Anywhere near a volocano

(there can be more then one type of pokemon, yer welcome to be a cyndaquil)
he let out a large puff of smoke. He looked around and saw a large dragonite. Korin walked over to it. he saw a bag and jumped into it. He was shuffling around and was picked up. He heard the voice of a man saying "Okl, dragonite, to Fortree!"

Thu Oct 06, 2005 2:23 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Name: Corellan
Pokemon: {natu}
Habitat: Hangs around the Desert/Mount Chimney
Background: Lived in the Ruins of Alph with his siblings and Xatu mother but was captured to be taken to the Safari Zone in Hoenn. Corellan was smart and escaped and now has a few tiny nests in trees around the Desert and Mount Chimney. He feels a mysterious power coming from the Desert and it attracts him there.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Corellan hopped around happily, enjoying the warm sun on his back. He flew up into a tree and began to chirp out a cheerful melody. I think I'll go hang at the desert. That place is always good fun!, he thought. Corellan happily flew in the direction of the desert. Suddenly a fierce wind came up. A sandstorm was occuring! The tiny Natu could do nothing to fight the strength of the storm...

Thu Oct 06, 2005 2:32 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Korin was taken up, and was going fast. The air was blowing strong. "Toooooaaaaarkoal, oal, oal!!!!" he screamed. they then stopped. He looked outside and saw alot of trees. he jumped out afraid. he let out a large blast of smoke and covered himself, as he quickly dashed off. he cam to a plian of thick grass. He walked down. he heard shuffling. he turned around, and saw a pokemon covered in white fur, with a scythe looking thing on its head.

Thu Oct 06, 2005 3:07 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Rukairo (There, I said it, now leave me alone :cry: )
Name: Koip
Pokemon: {mudkip}
Habitat: Yunno the little island next to that bridge near Fallarabor? I live there :D
t3h b4ckgr0und: Koip was a Pokemon abandoned by a trainer because of him not wanting to evolve into a Swampert, once abandoned, Koip chose to venture out and finally made a home on a private little island, where he can battle Barbaroaches to his heart's content :D
~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Koip wandered out of the weeds where he was sleeping the night before and gave himself a morning shower to wake himself up ((Gotta love that Water Gun :D )). As he swam across to the bridge he noticed someting in the water... Kiiiiiiiip!

Last edited by Swampert King on Thu Oct 06, 2005 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Oct 06, 2005 3:24 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
...Sparx felt the glow that he knew was evolution. "NO!" he cried and stopped glowing. he opened his eyes. happy to see that he was still a cynadquil. "Hello" came a males voice. but all that was there was a female nidoran. ignoring this sparx began to think of a way to get his Dynamo Badge back. he zipped along the beach so fast that you would have thought Sparx Knew Sand Attack...

Thu Oct 06, 2005 3:45 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Sharpedo! Kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiip! When Koip woke up he found himself at the beach of Slateport City. Kiip? Suddenly, at a speed that the slow little Mudkip thought was at Mach 3.2, Koip saw a Cyndiquil zooming past, Koip thought that the Cyndiquil used Sand-Attack ((Lol)) ...

Thu Oct 06, 2005 3:59 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
...Sparks ran until he hit a rock. smashing it with his head. Cyndaquil began to cry. "waaaa i lost my shiny thing and now my head hurts!!!!" (great now hes using water spout :P ) cyndaquil ran around crying till he noticed a toy ship sailing around...

Thu Oct 06, 2005 4:36 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Koip saw a cloud of dust in the direction the Cyndiquil was headed. Kip?
And, just like Sparks, he too noticed the toy ship... but the Cyndiquil would probably get it first... Kip... The Mudkip sighed...

Thu Oct 06, 2005 5:02 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Sparks

its Sparx with an "x" :P
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Capt stern was announcing "this is the first ship that can be piloted by a small pokemon" just then Sparx jumped into the ship and went out to sea...

Thu Oct 06, 2005 5:10 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Spike ran after the strange cindaquil. I wonder what shiny thing he's talking about he thought to himself. He now had passed a mudkip and stopped to look out and the cindaquil was on a boat. Wow one strange little cindaquil he thought.
"Hello I'm Spike what's your name?" He asked the mudkip he ran past.

Thu Oct 06, 2005 6:43 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

..."i am the first cyndaquil to ever sail the seven... route whatever it is..."
he looked around his new vessel it had room for atleast another 3 small pokemon he also noticed a small supply of ropes and food. i will find my shiny thing he thought

Thu Oct 06, 2005 7:31 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Koip!" The Mudkip replyed. "Wow... you look like a female, but you sound like a male... What gender are you?" Koip asked. And whats your name? And how much do you weigh? How tall are you? What are... Oh, sorry, to many questions..." The Mudkip trailed off...

Fri Oct 07, 2005 11:38 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

" Well last time I checked I was a boy, my mom said it was a rare happening but it's possible for a boy to look like a girl." Spike said. He watched as the cindaquil went farther out in the ocean." Hey do you know that cinaquil?" Spike asked.

Last edited by Nidoman on Fri Oct 07, 2005 5:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Oct 07, 2005 1:26 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Leave here" said the whitepokemon. "Whay-what are you?' said Korin. "Im Horce, an absol, i protect the grass pokemon that reside here" said Horce."But yer not a grass type". "I know that." "Then why do you-" "RUN!" said Horce, as it dashed off into the thick grass. korin, confused, turned around an found himself face to face with a nuzleaf, and a man behind it. "Nuz Nuz' it said, which meant, "Join me and my trainer". "Tooaaarkoal!" said Korin, which meant "What No! I dont wana lose my freedom." "Nuzleaf, nuz nuz" which meant "fine, ill make you come with us." "Torkoal!" said Korin, smoke coming out of his nose.Which meant "Go ahead and try". "Ok, Nuzleaf, use Bullet seed!" "Nuuuuzzz!" it said, as it jumped up. Then it let out a stream of little yellow pelletes. "Toark!". He let out a stream of smoke, then the red circles around its shell began glowing, and a stream of white flames erupted out of its mouth.

Fri Oct 07, 2005 4:32 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

...Sparx danced around the cabin of his little ship happily then he saw it... a shiny speck glinting in the ocean... "my shiny thing!" cried Sparx knotting the ropes together to form a netting he then caught the shiny object... this one was red (its a Heatbadge this time) but it made little difference he then returned to shore where two blue pokemon were talking. he ran up to them and yelled "hiya!"...

Fri Oct 07, 2005 5:53 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

" Hi my name's Spike this is Koip glad to meet you ... um ... i didn't catch your name." Spike said.

Fri Oct 07, 2005 6:32 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"my name is Sparx but who cares! look at this!" the cyndaquil pulled out his heat badge to show the two pokemon. Sparx then began hopping up and down maniacly
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
i am one hyper cyndaquil!

Fri Oct 07, 2005 7:07 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 547 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22  Next