It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:07 pm

Reply to topic  [ 148 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Overlord of Johto 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Des. The Empire is evil. We have done evil. Kaos promised us power, and blindly we followed him. Now, we have Ahri City, yes, but... What else? What do we gain from all this? My ressurection by Ho-oh's ashes has given me a ressurection of not only body, but soul. I feel the Phoenix in my mind. He is telling me that this is my chance for attonement. I cannot let this call go unheeded."

He turned to Grassy. "Inform your resistance leaders that The Prophet and the armies of Ahri City are behind you."

Sun Oct 02, 2005 7:43 am
is very close to getting banned

Des's jaw dropped. She couldn't believe it. The Prophet, giving up everything he'd been working towards for years? No way.

"Sir, I think you're not quite right in the head, let me get you a Heale-"

Sun Oct 02, 2005 7:48 am
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

They crashed through wall after wall. Ark had handed the note around they were discusing it.
"Ummm Sir it said silent and stealthy we're not doing either." Mike said
"Well we're not that far from the front of the base." Ark said then Steelix Stoped in front of the front of the base. "Get your pokemon ready, we don't know much about our mystery helper yet." they all took pokeballs from around there waist. "Return steelix, Mike get your golem to smash down the wall."
"OK Sir, Golem use rock smash." It hit the wall and it knocked a hole in the wall. they climbed through and they saw a group of flygons.
"Looks like theres are ride." Ark said as they flew toward them and waited for Team Ultra to mount them. There was another note on one of them.
To Team Ultra,
Here is your ride climb on them they know where to take you.

sighned,
Plowman.

"Ok Team this is it mount a Flygon and be ready for anything." Ark said and turned and mounted his flygon, it took off and started to fly into the night sky.

Sun Oct 02, 2005 7:52 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

The Prophet collapsed. "No... not another vision... I've done what you wanted..." he muttered as he slipped into the world of dreams.

Johto burned. Ho-oh and Lugia soared above the lands, elimenating everyone and everything they could see. The legendary elemental beasts zipped across the plains as they crushed people underfoot.

The Prophet stood on top of his tower in Ahri City as he watched the destruction unfold. Helpless, he watched Lugia swoop down and tear apart the people under his protection. He was horrified. A green light appeared before him. The Prophet cowered in fear.

But as a tiny fairy-like creature materialized, he felt calm. Celebi stepped forth and smiled. A voice spoke in The Prophet's mind.
"Now, go down the new path and prevent this from happening. You are The Prophet, the speaker of the Guardians of Johto. Bring our will to the people and overthrow Kaos, lest what you see now come to pass. Go. You have the blessing of the land."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Prophet awoke in the infirmary.

Sun Oct 02, 2005 7:59 am

"Oh good you're awake." Des sat beside his bed, looking worried. "What happened? You were muttering and crying out in your sleep!"

Sun Oct 02, 2005 8:06 am
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Seth was staring at the plans for the next attack. "How did the Rebels get a Lugia, not to mention a male and female. We have Ho-oh, but they have 2 Lugia, not to mention they can breed!"

Image Thanks CF!

99.5 of all Sigs have Stupid Statistics, and the Elite Four can delete all of them.

Sun Oct 02, 2005 8:36 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

They crashed onto the beach. Even in the gull of the night Ark could make out they were on Whirl Island. They each arived on the Island one by one. "Go Flareon, help us light the way." Ark said as they entered the cave it was massive, He suddenly stopped.
"Whats wrong sir." Samantha said
"It's just this is Lugia's home so maybe this plowman sent us to protect Lugia from the Empire because if the rebels loose Lugia then we're truely dead."
"Lets just carry on." Samantha said.
They carried on deeper into the ave.

Sun Oct 02, 2005 8:57 am
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

A small strike team was sent to Whril Islands to find the base, and attack.
It was led by Seth along with some of the best trainers at the Naval Base.
Seth: Lets move, Lugia isn't going to come to us.
Ironically, he was wrong the female (and much larger) Lugia headed straight for them, but of course it wasen't a real Lugia, i was a Zepplin(sp) that was made to look like a Lugia.
Seth: I'm not scaed, go Dusclops, Use Shadow Ball!
The Shadow Ball hit the "Lugia" popping it.

Image Thanks CF!

99.5 of all Sigs have Stupid Statistics, and the Elite Four can delete all of them.

Sun Oct 02, 2005 9:05 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Edit: Sorry, I didn't see that last post.

"Des. We have to stop the Empire, or Johto will be destroyed! Rally the citizens and troops. We have a job to do."

Sun Oct 02, 2005 9:06 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((They have had it for a while, and in the show there's at least 3 or 4 Lugia))

They headed into the cave, with Arcanine leading them.

Image Thanks CF!

Sun Oct 02, 2005 9:08 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((*groans* I hate the show... And this is all wrong... I thought the Empire had all the legendaries...

A request: Please guys if there's an idea you have that's like that, it's gotta make SENSE! Use more details in your posts. The resistance movement was portrayed as a small thing centered in Mahogany. I have no idea how they could've gotten Lugia. And why didn't they use it in their attack on the Lake of Rage? *sigh*))

Last edited by Prophet on Sun Oct 02, 2005 9:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Oct 02, 2005 9:11 am

"I'm not going anywhere until you tell me what's going on!" said Des stubbornly, folding her arms.

Sun Oct 02, 2005 9:13 am
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Seth got closer and closer to the inside of the base.

Image Thanks CF!

Sun Oct 02, 2005 9:15 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Des. I died in the attack on Mahogany. The Empire decided that they would ressurect me for all I've done. The only way they knew of was to use the Sacred Ash from Ho-oh. So they took my mangled and lifeless body to Ecruteak City, and scaled the Tin Tower. Ho-oh came and burnt into the Sacred Ash. Apparently, Ho-oh will always burn into the Ash and become ressurected later. When they sprinkled the Ash on my body, Ho-oh's essence was fused into mine. The past few days I've been having strange thoughts and visions, urging me to fight the Empire. Ho-oh helped me realize that the Empire is evil, and I had become an emotionless wretch with nothing but a desire to kill. Now I am reborn in body as well as soul. I just had a dream where Johto was destroyed by the legendary pokemon. Then Celebi came before me and declared me The Prophet of the legendary pokemon, the bringer of their will. And their will is that the Empire be overthrown. We must do something!"

Sun Oct 02, 2005 9:19 am

Des was torn between her disbelief for his story and her will to trust and obey him. Finally the struggle was over.

"Can you walk? You'd best come with me. The people won't believe I'm under your orders otherwise."

Sun Oct 02, 2005 9:22 am
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Seth clenched his fist, "Why am I doing this?" he thought.
Solider: Are you alright General?
Seth: I'm fine.

The cave was wonderful, he'd never seen anything like it. "I'm not suprized Lugia picked to live here."

Image Thanks CF!

Sun Oct 02, 2005 9:24 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Thank you Des. Xerxes, Alastar, and Darius will no doubt follow me, I have taught them everything they've known. The people will have to make their own decision, but I'm quite confident that most will obey me. Come, the people must hear my message."

Sun Oct 02, 2005 9:24 am

Des nodded. Standing, she offered Prophet an arm to help him up. It may be unorthodox, but I'm sure it'll work out. He hasn't failed us yet.

Sun Oct 02, 2005 9:26 am
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((I can;t do to much more until Ark come around))

Image Thanks CF!

Sun Oct 02, 2005 9:29 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

The army was assembled. The people were restless. They wanted an explanation for why they were pulled out of their daily activites to hear their general speak.

The Prophet strutted into view on the balcony, flanked by his Captains and followed by Desdemona. He spread his arms.

"Greetings, citizens of Ahri City! I bring tidings of a new era. An era where there is naught but peace and harmony between mankind, pokemon, and the land."

The citizens seemed confused. Xerxes gave his master a strange look. Darius looked patient, wanting to hear the rest of The Prophet's story as Alastar narrowed his eyes.

"The Empire... The Empire is a blight on the land. Kaos has brought a great evil into Johto, one that could threaten the entire balance of the world!"

Xerxes' jaw dropped. Darius nodded. Alastar looked blank. The people cried out in confusion.

"My friends! The Prophet is no longer my name, it is my path. When I was ressurected by the Sacred Ash, Ho-oh's essence was put in my soul. I have had dreams and visions imploring me to fight the evil of the Empire. Celebi itself came to me in a dream of Johto burning. It told me that it was my task to bring to you the message of the Legendary Pokemon. We must fight the empire, lest the forces of nature be thrown completely out of balance!"

There was an awkward silence. They needed more.

"My comrades... I know this is a great shock to you all. But it is necessary. What will you say when Johto burns? You will wish you had followed me. I ask you now... Have I ever led you astray?

That was all the people needed. Cheers erupted in the streets. "DOWN WITH KAOS! DOWN WITH KAOS!"

Darius grinned and shook The Prophet's hand. Xerxes was taken aback at first, but came up and bowed before his master. Alastar folded his arms and contemplated for a long time before nodding at The Prophet.

"Now, my friends. We have much to do. We must prepare if we are to take down the Overlord of Johto!"

Sun Oct 02, 2005 9:42 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

As they carried on Ark wondered why and how Samantha knew so much about this place. They entered a massive cavern then Ark spotted Some empire troops and Seth. Maybe we are the new guards of this area.
"What are you doing here. "He yelled at the troops. Grabbing pokeballs from around his waist.

Sun Oct 02, 2005 9:45 am
Profile WWW

Des looked surprised. They had accepted it much easier than she had imagined.

"What do we need to do, sir?" she asked Prophet, falling into step beside him

Sun Oct 02, 2005 9:45 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

The Prophet smiled in satisfaction. The people trusted his judgment... That was a refreshing thought.

"Des. We first need to contact the resistance. Let them know where we stand. I'll need you to go to Mahogany. Do your best to convince them, but if they aren't going to believe you, head back immediately. I don't want your life to be in danger."

He then looked to his captains. "We need to decide where to strike first. Let us go to the war room and plan."

Sun Oct 02, 2005 9:50 am

Des nodded and headed to the Pokemon storerooms. She would need a Pokemon that could fly to assist her. Looking through, she decided to try something different from what they normally used. Grabbing a Pokeball from the shelf, she headed outside.

Sun Oct 02, 2005 9:57 am
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((Nice post, especially the Overlord of Johto))
((I just realized that Samantha is my charecter, so its not godmoding if I controll her))

Seth and the rest ran, hiding from them.

Samantha headed down the pass, excited to get there. "I bet Lugia is beautiful." Of course she already knew, because she was the General at the Lugia base, undercover and making sure the rest of the Resistance was in line. They got to a thick Steel Door.

Speaker: Identification Please.
Samantha: General Samantha Jones
Solider: What?! Your a General!
Samantha: Yes I am.

The door slide open.
Speaker: Welcome back General.

The large tank the two Lugias were held in was large, so they could enjoy themselves, and the Scientists are always studying them.

Samantha: Welcome to Ocean City!

City was an understatment, in just five years the resistacance had built a Metropolis inside an island.

Solider: Wooooooooooow.
Samantha: I know, isn't it? I was raised here.

A huge explosion came from the top of the city.

Samatha: What!?

A group of soliders came insde the base, but none of them were Seth.

???: We are Team Neo, and we're here to take Lugia, give it to us know, or else.
Samantha: Who are you?
???: I am the Grandson of one of the most imfamous people in the world, know hand over the Lugias!
Samantha: I don't think so.
???: You asked for it!

Even more men came into the base from the top, attacking the base.

Image Thanks CF!

Sun Oct 02, 2005 9:58 am
Reply to topic   [ 148 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next