It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:07 am

Reply to topic  [ 141 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Pokemon Roleplay (Yet another one. Please join anyway!) 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Meh, I quit. I'm useless at Roleplays. Count me OUT.

Thu Sep 29, 2005 9:01 am
Profile YIM
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

((I'll finish this battle cause its been going on for ages now.))
"Tediursa lets end this now, Use Hyper beam." Lewis called. Tediursa started glowing then launched the massive beam it smashed into the altaria sending in crashing into the girders.
"No, Altaria return, well you have won so take these badges." Boris threw the badge to them which they both caught.
"Thanks Boris see ya later."

Thu Sep 29, 2005 10:48 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((uh Teddiursa can't learn hyper beam >_>))

Thu Sep 29, 2005 11:01 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Thu Sep 29, 2005 11:06 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

The two companions donned their badges with pride. Isaac couldn't help himself, he scooped up Pharos in a huge hug. "You're amazing, Pharos." He whispered. The Flaaffy looked astonished. Her trainer had never been so kind, shown so much love for his Pokemon... She felt herself grow. Isaac watched in astonishment as Pharos erupted in light. Her neck and tail extended, her wool dropped off...

An {ampharos} was standing before his eyes.

Thu Sep 29, 2005 1:25 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

((*pokes siggy* that what my character and her team looks like just so you know. ^.^ And sorry for the god moding, butg it's nessesary.))

Latora helped Brenden up and then Freefly took off with a whrilwind of air. The odd colored Flygon skimmed just abnove the trees at latora's bidding. Angel followed below in the forest, easily keeping up with Freefly's fast pace.

Thu Sep 29, 2005 5:15 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Seth covered his, wondering,"When will this be over?" Over, and over and over. As he slowly uncovered his eyes, he realized how fun it was,"Yeeeeeeehahhhhhhhhhhh!"

Image Thanks CF!

99.5 of all Sigs have Stupid Statistics, and the Elite Four can delete all of them.

Thu Sep 29, 2005 8:24 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"Woah nice Ampharos." Lewis said. "But ummmm where shall we go, Issac?" Suddenly a massive explosion blasted up from the bottom of the lighthouse. "What the , we gotta go down to get our pokemon."
"Whats happening?" Johnathon said another explosion shook the tower "We must leave, Now."
"I'm not going without my pokemon." after saying that the lighthouse shook and started to fall. Then a helicoper lowered and started hovering infront of them.
"Get on quick!" Boris called. They all jumped on the helicopter and watched the light house fall. Tears came to Lewis' eyes, "Nooooo Vaporeon, Mightyena!" he Bent forward and started crying.
After a while the helicopter landed. They got off. "What could have happened." Johnathon said. The Advice giving man ran toward them.
"I've got your pokemon, Here." he handed over the pokeballs. "You might want to use them now because theres a trainer over there who blasted the tower when I said he had no compatible pokemon."
A dark figure stepped forward. Grabbed a pokeball from his belt. "We will battle now." he said and pointed at Issac.....

Fri Sep 30, 2005 11:03 am
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Image Thanks CF!

99.5 of all Sigs have Stupid Statistics, and the Elite Four can delete all of them.

Fri Sep 30, 2005 11:12 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Isaac stepped back and looked at this figure with horror. "What do you want? Who are you?"

"None of your business. Battle me. That is all I want for now."

Isaac didn't like the way he stressed those last two words. "I won't battle you until you give me some explanation for all of this!"

In response, the stranger threw his pokeball. "Dusclops, take down this fool."

Isaac groaned and released Templar. The Rhydon screeched and hurled a rock blast at the Dusclops...

Fri Sep 30, 2005 1:02 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Dusclops took the hit but didnt seem fazed. Who is this trainer Lewis thought.
The battle raged on but Issac was taking more hits then the mystery trainer.
"Who are you?" Lewis called, then looked at the 2 gym leaders "Well aren't you gonna do somthing to stop him."
"Ummmm no b...because he challenged Issac we can't do anything about that."
"Great." Lewis thought aloud. "come on Issac you can win."

Sun Oct 02, 2005 1:33 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

The Dusclops launched a Shadow Punch at Templar. It smashed the Rhydon right on the horn. Rhydon recoiled in pain.

"Show no fear, Templar! Earthquake!"
The shockwave blasted the Dusclops back. Its trainer sneered and ordered Dusclops to unleash a confuse ray.
Templar began to sway left and right in delirium as it punched itself in the mouth.
"Templar! I believe in you! You can do this! Rock Blast!"
Five rocks were hurled at the Dusclops...

Sun Oct 02, 2005 7:49 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"Way to go Issac."Lewis called
"Silence fool." Called the shadow trainer, "This is only the beggining Go Slowking."
"Come on Issac you gotta win," Lewis called again
"I've had enough of this cheering section, Slowking use Psycic on that man over there." The slowking started glowing and lifted Lewis Up in the air and sent him flying across the lake and out of Isola town.
Lewis hit the ground hard and what happend next was a blur he saw a man carry him to a Hospital. He just wondered how Issac was getting on.

Tue Oct 04, 2005 11:20 am
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Latora gave Freefly the signal to land and theh great flygon slowed to a hover and then let down on the outskirts of the town. Latora got off and helped her friends down then returned then elated flygon to his pokeball just as Angel came running up. The absol was not even out of breath.

Wed Oct 05, 2005 3:38 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Lets do it again!" he said. He looked over at the Absol maazed with its strength. "Wow, what an amazing Pokemn."

Image Thanks CF!

Fri Oct 07, 2005 5:59 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"I see you liked that ride?" Latora grinned. ((*pokes writers block* Ooooh! Pointy! ^.^ ))

Tue Oct 11, 2005 6:07 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Image Thanks CF!

Tue Oct 11, 2005 6:21 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

((Can I join?Also, Samr14 will probably recognize the profile, that is, if he paid attention to my profile!))

Name:Angela Lunine
Job:Fmr Cipher Grunt

Pokemon
Dusclops
Shuppet
Absol
Umbreon
Charizard
Espeon

Currently:Trying to find her 2 sisters, Brittancia & Lumines, who were separated from each other thanks to Brittancia's Gardevoir!

Angela was trying to figure out what happened while Charizard looked around.She remembered seeing her oldest sister, Brittancia, before her Gardevoir teleported them away. She wanted to find her first.
"After all, it is her fault for having us separated & having us walk around like idiots searching for 1 another!", she said.She sighed.Suddenly, she saw a battle going on!
"Oh please, let Brittancia be down there.Charizard, bring me down!", Angela said, confident.

Thu Nov 17, 2005 8:54 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Appearance: Raven Black spiky hair, Icy blue eyes, dark blue shirt, black leather trench coat with hood, black boots.
Job: Cipher Executive
Details: Accomplished Pokemon Trainer, has captured one of every non-legendary pokemon.
Pokemon:
Espeon-Always out of pokeball
Gardevoir
Venomoth
Poliwrath
Gyarados
Starmie

Xavier was stood on a ridge over looking a lake, suddenly there was a loud beep and then silence, he reached into the pocket of his trench coat and brought out a round silver device, he pressed a button on it and a hologram of a person in a flowing black cloak appeared, their face was partly obscured, "yes my lord?" Xavier asked, "I have a mission for you, there is a former Cipher member somewhere in the region you are currently in, I want her brought to me" the figure said in a sophisticated voice, "but master, how is she a former member? I thought it was impossible to leave Cipher" Xavier said, "that is true, that is why I want her brought to me" the figure said, "it will be done my lord" Xavier said, he then pressed the button again and the hologram disappeared, "looks like we have a seek and capture mission" Xavier said to the Espeon at his side, ("it seems so master") the Espeon replied telepathically, and with that they disappeared in a flash of blue light.

Last edited by 2x4b on Sun Nov 27, 2005 9:07 am, edited 4 times in total.

Fri Nov 18, 2005 4:03 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

The hospital lights were bright and a nurse was looking over him,
"Welcome, this is Port Tarmi Hospital a hicker found you lying on the beach."
Lewis Groaned and rubbed the back of his head there was a massive lump. He knew he had to try and find Issac.
"Isola Town what has I need to get there." Lewis said,
"Isola Town was destroyed weeks ago, you've been out cold for a month now." The Nurse said.
Oh No lewis thought Issac, I need to find him.

Fri Nov 18, 2005 6:14 am
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Charizard dove down quickly, but luckily, Angela hung on.
"Charizard, return.", she said, jumping off Charizard.She also made it return because she feared someone from Cipher would spot her.
"Voir!", she jumped when she heard the cry.
"Psyche!", once the Gardevoir appeared, she recognized it.Especially since Brittancia was smart enough to let Psyche be near all 4 of them while training.
"Glad to see you.Have you heard from anyone?"
(No.)Psyche said telepatically.She looked past Angela & Angela couldn't help but look back just in time to see an Espeon.She gasped.If that was from Cipher-which she feared it was-then she could be caught.
"Psyche, Teleport!", Angela screamed before she & Psyche teleported away.

Fri Nov 18, 2005 8:43 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Xavier watched as the girl saw Espeon and teleported away with Gardevoir, "come on out Gardevoir" he said as he released a Gardevoir, "can you find out where the girl went?" he asked, ("I can't, another Gardevoir is blocking me") Gardevoir replied, "damn, Espeon can you get anything?" he said, ("no master") Espeon replied, "great, but we'll find her eventually" Xavier said.

Sat Nov 19, 2005 6:05 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Angela & Psyche appeared in a nearby town.
"Thanks.I owe you my life.But where are we?!", Angela asked.
(I believe a place called Port Tarmi Hospital.Also, Angela, you have a good reason to be panicking right now.)
"Uhoh.Why?", Angela asked, trying to keep the panic & fear out of her voice.
(A member of Cipher is looking for you &-)
"Tell me something I don't know!"
(Let me finish.That Espeon you saw earlier was theirs.)
"Well, as long as we're far away where they can't find us, I don't care. Come on.I hope no one will panic when they see the Cipher logo on my clothes.", Angela pulled out a great ball, returned Psyche & walked inside.

((By the way, is it possible for 2 RPs to be connected, if they're the same type of RP-like 2 Pokemon RPs?)

Sat Nov 19, 2005 10:58 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Xavier sat on a grassy hill that Espeon had teleported them to earlier and was watching the sun set over a crystal clear lake, as he watched the water sparkle he felt something flare up inside him, he curled up his hand into a fist and three metal claws slid out from the flesh in between his knuckles, he remembered the comic books he used to read as a kid, the X-Men, as a kid and a teenager he longed to have claws and healing powers like Wolverine, but he thought such things were impossible, that was until he met a Cipher agent when he was fifteen, the agent said such things were possible, it was how Xavier got involved in Cipher, he signed up in exchange for these powers, little did he know that it required agonizing amounts of pain and genetic mutation, but it was all worth it, "we'll find her" Xavier said as the claws withdrew back into his fists and the flesh repaired itself as if it was good as new.

Tue Nov 22, 2005 10:01 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Angela looked around.So far, no one panicked.But probably because she looked so frightened after knowing she could've been captured earlier thanks to that Espeon.But suddenly she realized where she was.
(Where you & Lumines were captured.)Psyche seemed to sensed Angela's fear.Angela looked around, & decided it would be best to head to the Pokemon Center instead. Angela raced to the Pokemon Center, hoping her pack was still there.She remembered that before she was captured, she had left her pack there on accident.

"Nurse Joy, remember me?", Angela asked.Nurse Joy turned around & Angela was surprised to see her holding the pack.
"Thank you.But how did you know I would be here?"
"Brittancia called over her cell phone.She sounded worried.She also hoped that you would be around here.", Angela grabbed her pack.She walked outside, under a tree & after seeing if that Espeon was anywhere, she fell asleep.

Tue Nov 22, 2005 4:44 pm
Reply to topic   [ 141 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next