It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:59 am

Reply to topic  [ 146 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Headfirst into Psypoke 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Ginger! Ginger!" Flannery cried, collapsing beside her pokemon. "Are you ok--?"

"Next time, I give the orders and you do the fighting." The absol rose onto all fours, a bit wobbly at first, but she quickly regained her composure.

The brunette returned to CF's side. "So that's Sneaky_Sneasel?" she asked, looking down at the cute bundle in the other girl's arms. "Well, he sure can sleep. ...That's probably why I can never find him."

Sat Oct 01, 2005 7:26 pm
Profile WWW
is very close to getting banned

"Yeah this is S_S." CF had a funny look on her face. Turning to Frost, she answered his question. "Well Darkmind is stuck in Fan Art, in ShadowFly- I mean Magus's shop. He had it locked so she can't get out. Could you go and unlock the thread and get darkmind? I'm gonna take Sleeping Beauty here to his homebase - Role Play. I have a feeling that's where TonberryKing will be.."

Frost nodded and jogged out of the room. CF watched him go and then turned back to Flannery.

"Should we wake him up or will I carry him?"

Sat Oct 01, 2005 7:33 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"snfmsnsmd..." Sneasel mumbled. "Something about...cheese..I like bugs..." he contiuned to mumble in his sleep. "No, not the face...I don't wanna be declawed! Ahh!", he finally woke up, in CF's arms.

"Oh...uh.....boy this is akward..."

Sat Oct 01, 2005 7:36 pm
Profile YIM

((NOT THE FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Sorry, I get a bit hyped when I hear that expression)))

((Don't everybody comment on my SIGNATURE all at once!))

CF blushed. "Uh, hi, S_S... "

Sat Oct 01, 2005 7:39 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Hey, Sneak!" Flannery said, waving down at him with a big grin on her face. "It's me, Flannery! And I'm sure you remember Ginger from that one--"

"Is he the freak that came up with Thunder Head and Veggie Boy?" Ginger had wandered up to the trainers, and she gave Flannery her biggest, most innocent grin...the one that Flannery knew all too well. "You can carry me, y'know. Pleeease?"

"You're too big to carry," Flannery replied, not having to understand the absol to know what she wanted. "Walk or go inside your ball." She then looked back over at CF. "Maybe we follow Frost before we lose him. He might get abducted by evil pokemon again."

((Eep! Sorry. But I really really like it. I was impressed the moment I saw it. Now our RP will be super popular...like Ramen Noodles! XD))

Sat Oct 01, 2005 7:42 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Oh, hey Flannery. It's me, S_S, in the flesh...and the...fur...and claws...um...yeah. So how's it going?"

Sat Oct 01, 2005 7:45 pm
Profile YIM

((I'm very proud of the box pictures on the sides. Hehe, you've gotta love Darkmind's ava - its pants!))

"Nah, he'll be alright. He's one of the Elite Four! He's tough!" Just as she said it she heard a cry coming from Fan Art.

"Or not?" she said as she ran for it, still carrying Sneaky_Sneasel.

Reaching the Fan Art room, she stopped and stared in amazement. Inside was a massive sandstorm. The lock from Magus's shop lay broken on the ground, and Frost stood in the middle of the whirling sand staring up at a huge shiny glowing Flygon, which was flying around the room screeching and holding Darkmind in its claws.

"Well when I'm wrong.."

((I just realized that S_S still doesn't know who I am! I've never actually spoken to him before this!))

Sat Oct 01, 2005 7:48 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Just wonderful," Flannery muttered, immediately spitting out sand from her mouth. "Guess we'll have to take this bad boy down as well." But Ginger was already exhausted from the first battle.

"Hrr..." She glanced down at her pokeballs. If only she had more pokemon. But it wouldn't hurt to try...one more time. She pressed the button to the first one. ...Nothing. The second didn't yield better results. Finally, she hit the third and... "Grrrooooovyleee!" A green and red lizard appeared in a flash of light, the pokemon stretching out its leaf-like blades and gently gliding down to the ground.

"Yes! It worked!" Flannery cheered, jumping up and down. "Okay! Ginger, shadow ball! Slick, leaf blade! Whatever you do, don't hit Darkmind!"

"Grrrooovy!"

Sat Oct 01, 2005 8:05 pm
Profile WWW

((Help! I don't know what Pokemon Frost has and my Pokemon are helpless against this beast! Oh wait - I've got an idea))

"Don't just stand there, Frost, help me!!" cried Darkmind.

"I don't have my Pokemon with me though! That Glalie and Delibird took them!"

With another cry from Darkmind, the Flygon took a sharp turn and dived sharply. Pulling up out of the dive, it flap its wings sharply, causing a light singing noise to be heard.

"Well... then. ... use mine!" cried Darkmind. With some difficulty, she detached two of her Pokeballs and dropped them to Frost.

Without another word, he threw them into the air and hoped. FLASH! Dewgooooongg!! FLASH! Draaagonaaiir!!

"Alright.." said CF in satisfaction.

((You guys can control the Admins too, you know :P Just try and keep them as realistic as possible. I think I failed slightly, but then I've never met either of the two so far, so what can I say?))

Sat Oct 01, 2005 8:11 pm
Profile WWW
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

Haha, I just realized that Darkmind is pants. ^_^ Shows how much of an image of her comes to one's mind.

I <3 HIP. (Headfirst into psypoke, not hip. lol.) This is an awesome roleplay. I love it. Keep going!!

Today, in the midst of foreplay, this girl tells me I am so hot, I respond "Ditto." She heatedly responds "I love ditto," to which I suavely reply "I didn't know you were into Pokemon. That may make you even sexier." She knows nothing about Pokemon, but I sure know how to kill the mood. FML

{dragonair}

Sat Oct 01, 2005 8:17 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Ginger quickly charged up a shadow ball, but it was hard to concentrate with the sandstorm thrashing her sides. She released the attack, a little too soon, and it seems to bounce off the flygon's thick hide. It threw back its head, almost appearing to be laughing.

"Dewgong, Dragonair! Use ice beam on the flygon!" Frost told the pokemon. Neither of them understood why a man other than their trainer would be giving them orders, but they obeyed anyway, firing a string of ice towards the raging dragon.

When the flygon heard Frost's commanding voice, it retaliated with a fully charged hyper beam, aiming it not at the two ice pokemon, but at Frost himself. But the massive pokemon had forgotten one little thing.

"Grrrovyle!" The flying grass pokemon slashed the flygon's side, whipping his head around to hit it one more time with the leaf on his head. It let out a cry of pain, redirecting the hyper beam to the wall behind Frost and completely obliterating it. It released Darkmind as well, the Elite falling to the ground and landing painfully onto her bottom.

((Edit: Added a bit more.))

((Be back in an hour or so.))

Last edited by Flannery on Sat Oct 01, 2005 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Oct 01, 2005 8:27 pm
Profile WWW

((Her. Darkmind = Girl. Frost = Guy. TonberryKing = Guy. Amphy = Guy.))

CF ran forward to help Darkmind up, keeping a hold on S_S with one arm as she did. She pulled her back out of the way of a second Hyper Beam and stared as Frost commanded Dewgong and Dragonair to use Ice Beam again.

((Where'd S_S go?))

Sat Oct 01, 2005 8:39 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Whoops. I knew that. Stupid tpyos. XP))

((And I believe S_S went to bed.))

The flygon was sent hurdling backward as the two powerful ice attacks hit it squarely in the chest, the large beast hitting the ceiling and crumbling to the floor. It disappeared with a colorful flash as the previous pokemon guardians had done, the sandstorm finally subsiding.

"That's good guys: two, baddies: zippo!" Flannery laughed.

Frost came over to assist CF, and he returned Darkmind's pokemon to their rightful trainer. "Thank you. Don't know if we would've won without them."

((It's after midnight, so I might end up going to bed here in a minute. G'night if I do. ^^))

Sat Oct 01, 2005 10:19 pm
Profile WWW

(([excitement]AMPHY'S BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/excitement]))

CF grinned at Flannery's comment, but quickly returned to the matter at hand.

"Come on - there's 2 more Elites that we have to save." Turning around, she ran out of the room and back to the door marked "Team Psypoke Isle". She listened carefully, but she couldn't hear anything from behind it.

"Oh no..." she whispered. She tentatively grabbed the door handle, but, just as before, she was shocked and sent flying backwards. This time however, there was one difference.

"Hey... Where'd Sneaky Sneasel go?"

Sat Oct 01, 2005 10:25 pm
Profile WWW
Psypoke Legend
Psypoke Legend

Erm...sorry I don't quite get this...would someone care to explain?

(sorry if this thread ruins replies, ask and I'll delete it :S)

Sat Oct 01, 2005 10:59 pm
Profile WWW

((Phew - for a second there I thought I was gonna get in big trouble. Well the storyline is this: An old virus that was on Psypoke years ago has started acting up again and several Psypokians (Me, Riku, Flannery, Undeadcutlet) were thrown headfirst into cyberspace into a real-world version of Psypoke. Due to the energy released at sucking us in, the virus went haywire and sucked in the four Admins, trapping them in different places all around the site. As time goes on, the virus gets tronger and is now beginning to suck in certain Mods as well as Admins. The four members, joined by our special Guest Appearance Sneaky_Sneasel, have to free the four Admins, find and defeat the virus and generally save the day. So far we've found Darkmind - trapped in a Graphic in Magus's locked shop, Shdow Graphics. We've found Frost - frozen in a block of ice in the Announcements forum. And we know where you are but we can't get to you just yet - being held hostage by an Entei and a Moltres. Maybe when we get up to you you could make a special Guest Appearance? *crosses fingers and hopes*))

((Oh yeah and please don't lock the topic - we're having so much fun!))

Sat Oct 01, 2005 11:05 pm
Profile WWW
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

Well, let's see what I can predict... we haven't really run into TonberryKing yet, so I think he'll be next on the agenda for saving. Amphy's condition makes me think that it's going to be awhile before we run into him. My guess: he'll have what's needed to figure our heros' and heroine' way out of Psypoke. On the way to TK, TheCyberMew and possibly Galar will find themselves sucked into Psypoke.

Just a guess, of course. ;)

Awesome work. 10/10 So far.

Today, in the midst of foreplay, this girl tells me I am so hot, I respond "Ditto." She heatedly responds "I love ditto," to which I suavely reply "I didn't know you were into Pokemon. That may make you even sexier." She knows nothing about Pokemon, but I sure know how to kill the mood. FML

{dragonair}

Sat Oct 01, 2005 11:43 pm

((Nifty. Actually, I'm gonna see if I can get sNOwBaLL and RL to Guest Star in it - it'll be tough though, sNOwBaLL already said he doesn't really RP but he'll give me a call if he changes his mind))

Sat Oct 01, 2005 11:53 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Meanwhile Undeadcutlet was still in the room full of snow, and he didn't notice that the snow was slowly thawing. His Haunter came up out of the snow, looking a little defeated. "No luck, eh?" Oh well..."

"Haunt haunter haunt! Haunt!" The Haunter said excitedly, shaking it's head.

"I can't udnertsand you!" Replie Undeadcutlet, a little weirded out. Suddenly a voice entered his mind.

"Now can you understand me you stupid human?" The voice said coldly.

"Yup, loud and clear.

The haunter seemed a little put off by the way the human hadn't taken offense, but he continued anway, "I fouind this weird... trapdoor thing down there, perhaps you should check it out." The Haunter's eyes suddenly glowed purple and the whole room was empty of snow.

"Awesome!" Said Undeadcutlet, heading towards the little wooden trapdoor.

Sun Oct 02, 2005 12:16 am

CF sat up looked around. There was no mistaking it - the little claw Pokemon was gone. "Oh man.. First I loose my Amphy plushie, now I've lost Sneaky Sneasel!"

She stood up and went to glare at the door to Team Psypoke Isle. She kicked out at it, more to relieve her anger than anything else. All she achieved was another electric shock and a sore foot.

"Owww!!" she cried, hopping around. "Stupid door! Lemme in! I wanna find Amphy!!"

With an angry snarl she pulled out a Pokeball. "Thunderstruck, get that door open!!" she cried. Her Ampharos appeared and gave a roar, then used him electricity on the door. It swung open with a bang, but straight away began to close again. Seconds before it shut with an ominous CLICK, CF had darted inside.

((Waaahh, I have to go -"Family Movie". I'll be back on later, okay?))

Sun Oct 02, 2005 12:28 am
Profile WWW
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Keep up the excellent work!!
I'll give it 100/10 :D

Sun Oct 02, 2005 7:48 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

S_S found himself in a dark room, staring face to face with a group of ghosts. About-

"2 dozen of them...you're the ghosts from the roleplay. The ones who-"

"Like to sacrfice stuff." chuckled a Banette.

"I was going to say are complete losers, but whatever."

"THAT'S ENOUGH!" boomed the head ghost, who was a Gengar. "It's time to sacrifice!"

"I don't think so, you forgot to tie me up."

"...oops." whimpered a Duskull.

"24 to 1, not god odds, but good enough to but your sorry butts, take this!", shouted S_S as he threw a Shadow Ball at a few of the Ghosts.

Sun Oct 02, 2005 8:20 am
Profile YIM

CF jumped slightly as she heard a muffled BOOM from far away. Hoping that Sneasel was alright, wherever he was, she walked forward a step and looked at her new surroundings.

She was standing in a long dark hallway, the walls, ceiling, and even the roof in the dark shade of blue she had come to connect with Psypoke. Some ways down the hall were six doors. Walking tentatively up to one, she noticed with slight glee that it was adorned with the Banner she had made for Team Hydro. "Sootopolis City.." she murmured.

Suddenly, there was a BANG behind her. With a muffled shreik, she fell backwards as something inside Sootopolis City grabbed her and pulled her in.

Sun Oct 02, 2005 8:24 am
Profile WWW
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

((Stop bickering! On with the story! On-Topic Man knows that Off-Topic Girl wouldn't dare use her powers here...))

{dragonair}

Sun Oct 02, 2005 8:45 am

((Be gone from this place, On-Topic Man! This is my domain! :P And I can't post until Sneasel posts again, I'm gonna tie our stories together once more! ^_^"))

Sun Oct 02, 2005 8:48 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 146 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next