It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:32 pm

Reply to topic  [ 146 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Headfirst into Psypoke 
is very close to getting banned

CF looked stumped. "Well uh...." Suddenly she was struck with an idea - and it wasn't good. "If we're stuck in here, anyone else who gets in could get stuck too!" She stared at the screen in horror. "Amphy.. TonberryKing... they'll be stuck in here forever too..."
She looked down at the switchboard. "We've got to warn them somehow." Just as she was about to press the "Talk" switch, a deep voice echoed out of the speakers.

"Who are you?" it asked. The voice held authority, but did not sound angry, merely curious.

"Uhh.. I'm Confused Flareon, she's Flannery.." CF said uncertainly.

"What? How'd you get in there? I thought I'd fixed that glitch..." The voice faded, sounding like it was thinking.

CF looked at Flannery in confusion. "Who is that?" she mouthed, a bit nervous to have to voice hear her.

((Who is the mysterious voice of authority that knows quite a lot about how the forum works? (hint hint) How did they get there? And is anyone else coming? Find out soon...))

Thu Sep 29, 2005 11:42 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

CF said I could join, after making me promise that I would, and I quote, "come online more and post quickly!"

Anyway, on to the profile:

Name: Undeadcutlet
Appearance: Greenish, rotting fle- No, I'm not a zombie. Anyway blonde, long-ish hair that falls just short of the eyes with slight, very hard to see highlights. Blue eyes.
Pokemon: Haunter, Charizard.

- - - -

*Insert my real name here* creeped down the stairs, heading for the computer.

My god, I am such a nerd he thought to himself.

It was the middle of the night, the only light was the faint blue glow of the computer. He eased himself into the chair in front, but despite his cautious movements a squeak escaped from the chair and ran upstairs, ready to wake mum and dad. He waited, half sitting, half standing. He waited there for what felt like 10 minutes, though it was only 10 seconds. When he thought it was safe, he finished the action of sitting. Another creak. Oh well, can't be helped.

Double click on Firefox, on to favourites, and in a couple of seconds Psypoke was open. No need to log in, password was in the computer forever (( I actually can't remember my password! )). He didn't bother looking at the "Who's Online" thing, he rarely did. Insted the little white pointer drifted to "Roleplay." Good, new posts.

He clicked on the words, and less than a second later the page was open. Oh, how I love broadband! Anyway, new posts... The Pokemon Underworld, Teen Titans RP, Final Fantasy... hmm... what's this? Headfirst Into Psypoke? Suddenly, even as he read the three words, the screen began to flash and crackle. After a final, enormous burst of light, all there was was dark.

Fri Sep 30, 2005 3:41 am

CF watched the screen and waited to see if the voice would speak again. Instead, a second, slightly familiar voice spoke. CF was sure she had heard it somewhere.. Or maybe not. she smiled to herself. It actually sounds a lot like what I imagine Amphy's voice to sound like...

"CF? You still there? Listen, you guys have to get out of there. TK and I have tried to fix the glitch that opened that place, but we can't do anything without erasing your files - meaning you."

Hmm? TK? Not TonberryKing..?

The first voice spoke again, slightly softer, as though it were not actually speaking to them.

"Amph... bad news.." it said softly. CF strained to hear despite herself.

"Another member is in. If we access our account now, we could get sucked in too, and because of our status..."

"Shh, they can hear you!"

Comprehension suddenly dawned on CF. Her jaw dropped as she realized who she was hearing. That's Amphy and TonberryKing!

TonberryKing spoke to them again. "We're going to try to get you out. We're not sure if it'll work, but if we get sucked in there, too, we won't be able to help you. You'll have to escape yourself. But whatever happens, do not go into the door marked Tea-" There was a fizzle and the microphone died. TonberryKing was cut off in the middle of his sentence.

CF turned back to Flannery. "Great.. Now what do we do?"

Without warning there was a BANG and all of the lights went out. The screen flickered and faded, sending a shower of sparks over them. In the distance, three thuds were heard.

CF swallowed nervously. "That was ominous..."

Fri Sep 30, 2005 4:00 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Undeadcutlet woke up slightly nauseous. He seemed to be travelling very fast down a strange tunnel. He suddenly whizzed by an Amphaors, who tried ot hand him a weird belt while saying, "take this, you'll need it to get out..." but Undeadcutlet didn't have time to grab it before whooshing past. Seconds later he passed a machine. It seemed to be surrounded in pokeballs, and was sucking them up every so often and speeding them off to who knows where. They usually went off three or four at a time. A minute passed uneventfully, and then Undeadcutlet was hurled out of the tunnel and landed in a pile of Pokemon Plushies.

He got to his feet as fast as possible and looked around. He seemed to be in a large, cavernous room with doors lining the walls. The whole place was rather dark, painted a deep, rich blue. In fact it was the colour of- "Psypoke..." Undeadcutlet muttered to himself.

(( What will my guy look like? A giant, floating black and white eye? ))

Fri Sep 30, 2005 5:00 am

((Lol!! I didn't think of that! Just pick a Trainer that you've had in your ava or sig once))

Without checking to see if Flannery was behind her or not, CF walked over to a door that one of the thuds had come from. Clutching her Amphy plushie, she took a breathe and pulled the door open. Inside, lying in a pile of Pokemon Plushies with a Flareon toy draped across his head, lay a boy.

Fri Sep 30, 2005 5:12 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Undeadcutlet brushed himself down, tossing a Flareon doll from his head. He noticed something quite different, though. His clothes had changed. he was now wearing a dark suit. It wasn't quite black, but not quite grey either. One thing he was certain of was that it wasn't blue. He picked up the Flareon and looked at it. Hehe, if I'm in Psypoke now, then where's CF?. Absent mindedly he chucked the doll over his shoulder, and made for one of the doors.

Fri Sep 30, 2005 5:18 am

"Uhhh..." CF took a step back and hugged the Ampharos plushie to her chest. The boy was coming towards her, but he hadn't noticed her yet. He was kinda scary looking, because of the dark suit he wore.

Fri Sep 30, 2005 5:21 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

This suit does not suit me, Undeadcutlet thought, picking at it unconciously. He finally reached the door and saw it was open. The rest of the doors seemed to have labels, and so he decided to check what this one's was. He grabbed the handle and pulled the door closed.

And standing behind that door was a girl in a rocket suit.

"Nice costume."

Fri Sep 30, 2005 5:27 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

WOW, I wonder who undead is, this is a funny roleplay, I wonder where you guys(well girls and guy) will end up 8)

Fri Sep 30, 2005 5:28 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

(( Undeadcutlet is me... seeing as I'm Undeadcutlet. And I'm playing myself in this RP. Unless you mean it in a different way like "I wonder what his purpose is," or "he's pretty spooky, is he a bad guy or a good guy?" ))

Fri Sep 30, 2005 5:30 am

"Uhh.." CF flushed at his remark. The suit looks familiar off somewhere, but I don't think I've seen this guy before. She looked up into his face, trying to figure out who he could be without resorting to asking.

Fri Sep 30, 2005 5:35 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

(( I know it was sarcasm, most of my post was sarcasm too, though a more desperate sort of, "help me! I'm about to fall off a cliff! I'll die if I hit the bottom!" sarcasm. ))

"So what is this? PokeCon 2005? Were we supposed to dress up for it? Well you can't blame me for not, I didn't have much warning."

This is weird, I'm thinking about CF and here she is. It must be her, since most Rockets don't have that colour hair.

Fri Sep 30, 2005 5:39 am

CF's eyes widened as she listened to the boy speak. I don't think he knows where we are..
"Who are you?" she asked him cautiously, still hanging on to her new toy.

((Man, now I want a real Amphy plushie! And I wanna get thrown headfirst into Psypoke too.

Oh yeah, Undeadcutlet, don't forget about our other RP, the Pokemon Underworld! :P))

Fri Sep 30, 2005 5:43 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

(( Oh yeah, I forgot. Probably because I haven't seen any new posts, sorry! ))

"Oh, m'name's-" even though he tried to say his name, he couldn't. Eventually it just came out as "Undeadcutlet... hold on, that's not right, that's my Psypoke name! What's going on here?"

Fri Sep 30, 2005 5:46 am

Stumbling backwards in surprise, CF tripped over the abandoned Flareon plushie and landed on the floor with a muffled thud. The Amphy toy she had been hanging on to flew into the air and landed on her head. ((You've gotta love anime style stuff :P)) "Did you say Undeadcutlet? Like my friend off Psypoke? From the RPs?"

Fri Sep 30, 2005 5:49 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"I suppose s- hold on! That makes you CF! Confused Flareon! How'd you get here? And where is here?" He reached down to help CF up, picking up the Amphy doll from her head. "Just like you to be clutching on to this, eh?" SAid Undeadcutlet jokingly. To reassure her that he was joking he winked a couple of times, nudged her in the ribs and said "say no more, say no more!"

Too far! You're making an idiot of yourself in front of a complete stranger... well not a complete stranger but it's still not... oh, I give up!

Fri Sep 30, 2005 5:55 am

CF giggled nervously/ He's a bit weirder in real life.. she thought to herself. He's cute though! Taking back the Amphy toy off him, she started to reply. Stopping herself, she realized with a start I don't know what to say! Well what am I meant to say? Yes I'm hanging on to this sillly little toy because I'm scared and it reminds me of Amphy? Because something happened and I'm scared he might be trapped here too? CF shook her head. As unlike her as it might be, she couldn't say that. Looking back up at Undeadcutlet, she surpressed a laugh. "You look pretty weird too, you know. What's with the suit?"

Fri Sep 30, 2005 6:00 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

(( Gah! I'm so sorry! I have to go to bed now! Gah! Anyway, g'night! ))

Fri Sep 30, 2005 6:02 am

((Oh no! Come online tomorrow, earlier than today, if you can? Maybe near midday? Or do you still have school on? Ohhh))

Fri Sep 30, 2005 6:05 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Flannery reappeared behind CF. "Did I hear you correctly? You're Undead?" The girl smiled. "Hey, it's me, Flannery! You're...uh...a lot younger than I thought you were. I never would've guessed by the way you act online. I like your clothes though. Very...evil looking." She gave a nervous laugh, then turned to CF. "I was thinking of a way we could get out of here. What if we were banned? Then maybe our computers will spit us back out. Or maybe..." She paused, biting her lip. "Maybe we'll be hurdled into the dark void of cyberspace, spiraling for all eternity."

((Edit: Added a bit more.))

Fri Sep 30, 2005 9:52 am
Profile WWW

"Are you kidding?! CF's voice rose more than she intended it to. "Get banned?! I would rather stay here!"

Fri Sep 30, 2005 10:00 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Well, I mean, like, temporarily," she said with a shrug. "But you're right. It might be too risky." Flannery eyed the new flareon plushie, before looking back up at CF. "Where do you keep finding those? I want one."

Fri Sep 30, 2005 10:03 am
Profile WWW

CF hugged her Amphy plushie and grinned. "These are the Icons that darkmind made! Just type in the shortcut... Or look in that storeroom." She pointed past Undeadcutlet who was holding the Flareon plushie to a door marked "Icons"

Fri Sep 30, 2005 10:05 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Flannery hesitated. "After last time I'm afraid to open any doors. Those smilies can eat you alive, y'know." She was kidding, of course, and she stuck out her tongue in a playful (and very anime-like) manner.

As she moved towards the door, she asked, "Do you think we'll find any real pokemon here?"

Fri Sep 30, 2005 10:09 am
Profile WWW

CF laughed. "Yeah, right, Pokemon don't exist! Its sad, but what can we do?" With another laugh she mimed pulling out a Pokeball. With a grin she pretended to throw it into the air, calling out in a high pitched voice - "Go! Flareon!"

To her shock and amazement, a shape appeared in mid air, and with a burst of light a small figure formed and leaped down. With a purr it turned to face the trainer who had called it. CF could only stare in amazement.

Fri Sep 30, 2005 10:15 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 146 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next