It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:46 pm

Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ] 
 The Elite Four 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

<center>The Elite Four

Understanding my fanfic:

A hyphen (-) means I'm starting a new paragraph, seeing as the posting doesn't allow it. :roll:

The members in this fanfic express themselves, as they would on the forums.
------------------------------------------------------------

~Introduction~

-The Elite Four. The toughest trainers in the world. Notorious for their battling styles, and elite Pokemon. Raised to be the finest, the strongest, and the wisest of them all. They grew up with Pokemon, formed bonds with them, that didn't break. They were famous. They are truly, the elite trainers. They are the Elite Four.

-Truestar was a normal Pokemon trainer. He did the usual caught and trained Pokemon. He collected eight badges, and trained in hopes of competing in the Pokemon league. He traveled with two other trainers, Dark Phantom and Kayane. Dark Phantom was tough, with his Dark Pokemon, and his favorite Umbreon, they could whip the Gym Leaders with no problem. He was roughly Truestar's age, around 13. Kayane was the most interesting of the bunch. She was very kind, and polite. Her image was that of a dove fluttering in the sun, and she could whip out the prettiest of Pokemon. But when you got in a battle with her, she showed no mercy. She was a difficult person to defeat.

-These three have gone through it all. Meeting other trainers who decided not to travel with them, but keep in touch. They even made friends with some Gym Leaders, and the occasional Frontier Brain. The fact is, these three were tough. Who know's what will await them at the Pokemon League. Victory? Or defeat?

It needs touching up, I'm aware, but I had to get it down. :roll: I'll revise the whole story as I go along, but I'd like to hear opinions. :P

You can even include if you like the title, and the little "thing" I whipped up real quick. :) </center>

Mon Sep 26, 2005 12:36 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

i reallly like the fact that you used Psypoke members as characters.
But I would like to hear more of the story to see what happens.

Mon Sep 26, 2005 1:41 pm
is very close to getting banned

Oooh! Me! Put me in it! I wanna battle Amphy!!

Mon Sep 26, 2005 7:20 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

It's looking OK TS, though I'm sure it will get better once you get past the intro.

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!

DUST!

Mon Sep 26, 2005 7:30 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

And it's cool your writing about members here.

Mon Sep 26, 2005 8:19 pm

But in all seriousness - I wanna battle Amphy! I don't care how, I don't care when, I don't particularly care why. You can put me in as an example of how strong he is if you like. I just really wanna battle Amphy!

Tue Sep 27, 2005 12:53 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Don't worry, I have a lot in mind. Especially you CF. :wink:

Most everybody I know I'm trying in put into the story, but that might be more difficult than I imagine. I'll get it done though. :)

Tue Sep 27, 2005 3:33 am

Especially me? Wink? Ohh, delightfully suspenseful.. Don't worry, I can totally handle any part you put me in. My character is free for you to do with as you please. Its not like you could insult me or anything :P

Tue Sep 27, 2005 3:38 am
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Really good.I'm sure you've heard this TOO many times, but can you add me to your story?I can't possibly be insulted.After all-I'm not trying to brag-I've beaten the Elite 4 at least 15 times!& that's on Gold & using 1 Pokemon!

Tue Sep 27, 2005 5:34 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Yes I will, but remember, this Elite Four will be 1000x harder. </suckup>

Tue Sep 27, 2005 7:06 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

oo could i be in it to? i like this idea very nice

Tue Sep 27, 2005 7:24 pm

I've changed my mind ever so slightly. Everything I said above still counts, but nowI don't care if I don't get to battle him, I just wanna meet him! (I wouldn't mind meeting RaichuLatias too)

Last edited by Flarey on Thu Sep 29, 2005 8:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Sep 28, 2005 12:27 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Are you guys ready for chapter two? Some "flashbacks" will be going on for quite a few chapters. :wink:

<center>Chapter 2
-"So, DP how's Umbreon?" Truestar questioned. Umbreon was Dark Phantom's best Pokemon. The trio all recently got their final badges. It was a tough match, as all the Gym Leader's before. TheCyberMew, however, seemed to have a little unexpected spunk to his battle style, catching the three off guard.
-"He's okay, come on out Umbreon!" Dark Phantom called, pulling a Pokeball from his belt. Umbreon came out, jumoed and twisted in the air, and landed gracefully. He started walking towards Dark Phantom, and Kayane noticed him limping.
-"Oh. That fall he took in the battle must have been hard. Poor thing..." Kayane said as she crouched next to Umbreon. She stroked Umbreon's head, and he obviously enjoyed it as he started jumping on Kayane. Kayane giggeled incessantly. Truestar and Dark Phantom couldn't help it, they joined in.
-"Flareon go!" a familiar voice pierced the air, and suddenly a slender Flareon leaped through the air, and playfully tackeled Umbreon. The two Pokemon rolled around playfully, as a fellow friend joined the three trainers.
-Kayane burst, "Confused Flareon! Long time no see!" the two girls hugged as if they hadn't seen each other in forever.
-"So Kayane..." Confused Flareon started talking, "are you going to the Pokemon League? I heard Amphy is finally there! He finished off Team Rocket not too long ago. Ooooh Amphy." she gazed into her keychain Ampharos' eyes.
-Kayane was puzzeled, "Didn't Tonberryking help too?"
-"Ummmm...." Confused Flareon blushed, "Yeah."
-"Hey Confused." Truestar and Dark Phantom called out.
-"Hey guys!" she greeted the both of them. But she immediately turned to Kayane.
-"Did you see us on tv!?" she turned to Truestar and Dark Phantom, "All of us! They said we were a rare occasion, and they've never seen such spectactular battles between trainers and Gym Leaders. We're famous!"
-All four acknowledged it, and started talking about their latest battle, with TheCyberMew.
</center>

Basically in this chapter we meet up wih CF. Next few chapters will be those flashbacks. I have to check out a couple old threads to figure out if the Moderators posted their teams. :)

Wed Sep 28, 2005 5:08 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

OMG, I never saw this thread. Anyway, thanks for puttin me in there :wink: . And it's a great story so far!

Wed Sep 28, 2005 5:15 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Couldn't you use the teams listed on the Trainer Cards? Or do you want everyone to tell you there team, etc.

The thing is, I'm not too sure about the part with actual members, you might make one of the members act differently then they actually do.

I think it'd also be a good idea to have a member take care of the Battle's Stats and everything, since things can get messy if the person battling chooses when a Critical Hit, Paralysis, etc happens or not.

Perhaps we should also give each Moderator a Gym, and have some Gym Battles. (Depends which Region right now though.)
And have some rules with the battles, like no more than 2 Legendaries for each team, Legal moves only, Pokemon Levels all 100 and the outcome shouldn't always be the same for each battle.

Wed Sep 28, 2005 5:32 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

RL, brought up a very good point. I forgot to ask if people wnated to be in it. Sure answers are better than assumptions, and today I've blown that off.

My apologies to Dark Phantom, Kayane, and Confused Flareon for they are the only ones who I've explained in any detail. I didn't ask you rpermission, sorry. :oops:

I'll talk to TCM seeing as I didn't go into details.....

And anybody who wants to be in here please PM me. Please don't ask in here. :)

So with Mr. Minish's permission, seeing as I messed up already :P , I'd like to continue.

Last edited by Truestar on Thu Sep 29, 2005 3:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Sep 28, 2005 5:42 pm

How'd you guess that I have an Ampharos keychain?! Lol!! (Kidding)

This is gonna be interesting and fun, I can tell! :P

Wed Sep 28, 2005 9:26 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Awseome! I love how you add Psypokians :) But I bet you won't add me : (

Thu Sep 29, 2005 5:22 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

WOW Truestar this is amazing I won't come into the story cause my names a pokemon :wink:

Thu Sep 29, 2005 5:59 pm

And coz ur crap! :P Nah, I'm msessin with ya, you're cool

Just a note for the future: I'm more of a tomboy. I don't really go out for the whole huggy kissy thing, unless of course I haven't seen someone for a looong time, like Kayane. To be quite honest, I prefer male company! :P

Nice job though. I'm liking where this is going :wink:

Fri Sep 30, 2005 6:13 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 20 posts ]