It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:52 pm

Reply to topic  [ 141 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Pokemon Roleplay (Yet another one. Please join anyway!) 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((question: Is there going to be an actual plot to this or is it just us doing random stuff?))

"Zealot! Shadow Ball!" The {kirlia} recoiled in terror as Zealot fired a ball of black energy at its head. It fell instantly.

Wow... thought Isaac. This Sneasel is a monster!

Zealot was taken back into its luxury ball. Isaac was done testing its power. He had someone else to train. "Pharos, I think it's time we started training more seriously." Out popped the happy {flaaffy}, fully recovered thanks to Lewis' generosity. Suddenly, a Beedrill swarm came diving down at Isaac and Pharos!

"Pharos, take these morons down! Fire Punch!" The Flaaffy leapt into the air and slammed a Beedrilll with its flaming fists. It fell. By now the swarm was almost on top of them! "Thunderbolt! Quick!" Electric bolts were flung into the sky as three more Beedrill fainted. But there were legions more...

Sun Sep 25, 2005 7:22 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Lewis opened his bag, Pulling out a Pokenav and checked the map. "hmmm theres a town with a gym by here, HEY ISSAC YOU WANNA COME TO THIS GYM WITH ME!" He sat and waited for a reply

((im a cooltrainer))

Sun Sep 25, 2005 10:43 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

A yell suddenly pierces through the mad buzzing of wings. Something about "Isaac" and "Gym..."

The Beedills swarm Pharos, chipping away at her with their twinneedle attacks. More fire punches fill the air as beedrills fall left and right. But it's not enough. Pharos will be overtaken by the swarm soon!

Suddenly, without warning, Zealot pops out of his luxury ball! He leaps into the air, slicing and dicing alongside Pharos! The unstoppable duo faints all of the Beedrill as Isaac stares in amazement...

His Pokemon' courage continues to astound him...
"Now, what was that I heard about a gym..." He runs over and sees Lewis. "Yeah, let's go to that Gym!"

Sun Sep 25, 2005 10:48 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Lewis and Issac set off along a long path until they reached a massive lake in the distance they could see a town on a island in the middle.
"Go Vaporeon, ferry me across the lake." Lewis called. "hurry Issac." and lewis and vaporeon sailed across the lake.

Sun Sep 25, 2005 10:57 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Crusader leaps into the water with Isaac on his back. They surf along the lake towards the town...

Sun Sep 25, 2005 11:02 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

The Island was full of fishermen. "Excuse me can you tell me where the gym is."
"Sure, over there." The man pointed towards the lighthouse.
"Thank you." Lewis replied.

They got to the Light house the gym sign was outside. Lewis and Issac entered the gym.
"Welcome to the Isola gym." The advice giving man said.
"So which type of gym is this, let me guess water or electric."
"No, Its a flying Gym, Because the arena is on the top, But one catch your only aloud to use flying types or unevoled pokemon that can evole, sorry to be the bearer of bad news, now please put all your pokemon in the machine it'll sort them out for you, Oh and its a 2 on 2 battle so im guessing you two will be teaming up."
Lewis put his pokemon in the machine, and only Salamence and Tediursa came out.

Sun Sep 25, 2005 11:31 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Isaac placed his pokeballs in the machine but already knew who would pass the test.

{xatu} and {flaaffy} remained.

"Okay, Prophet and Pharos, you guys up for this?" Pharos punched the air while Prophet simply nodded. "Alright then, Lewis we're ready to go!"

Sun Sep 25, 2005 11:51 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

They both stood on a Elevator it started to rise.
"Welcome to our gym." Said a voice above them
When they reached the top they saw a pair of leaders. They looked totally different. The arena was big. the only things between Lewis and Issac and the two leaders were some girders. I wish i'd brought Skarmory along, but that display in the forest had proven that he needed a little cool down time in the computer lewis thought.

Sun Sep 25, 2005 12:19 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

The two gym leaders stepped forward. They were both serious looking males in orange jumpsuits. However, the comparison ended there. One of them was extremely short and fat, with messy black hair and large glasses. The other was tall and skinny, with neatly combed blonde hair and an aura of elegance.

The taller one spoke first. "Greetings to you." His voice was slightly high pitched with a nosy flair. "I am Johnathon, one of the leaders of the Isola gym." The smaller one stepped forward, pushed up his glasses, and smirked. "How ya doin'? I'm Boris, the other leader here." He sounded husky and boisterous, a good-natured fellow. "We welcome you, challengers. Are you prepared to battle?"

Isaac grinned and glanced at Lewis. "You ready to do this?" he asked.

Sun Sep 25, 2005 2:27 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Neo travelled forward, until he saw two trainers battling it out. "Go Prophet!" one said. "Hey!" Neo shouted "Are you two battling?" "What does it look like?" The person with the Xatu and Flaafy replied."I'll battle the winner!" Neo said, excitedly. "My first battle" he thought. "Yeah, sure why not!" The person with a Xatu and Flaafy's opponent, named Lewis, replied. Neo sat down, watching the battle as it went on.....

Mon Sep 26, 2005 12:22 am
Profile YIM
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"We'll win this fight, Go Salamence."Lewis called
"Go Fearow," called Boris.
This is gonna be a good fight, I wonder who Issac will pick, lewis thought.
But that other guy looks tougher than boris.
"Issac its your turn to pick," Lewis said.

Mon Sep 26, 2005 11:53 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((okay neo never control what my character says or does without my permission))

Hmmm... Isaac pondered on what pokemon he should pick. "Prophet, you'll go first." The Xatu stepped forward and prepared to battle.

Johnathon smirked and grabbed a pokeball in a long sweeping motion. "I choose... Murkrow!"

Out came a really tough looking {murkrow} who squawked and glared at its opponents. Prophet stirred and prepared to make a move. "Prophet! Thunder Wave on Murkrow!"

Mon Sep 26, 2005 1:51 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

The Flash of the thunder wave hit the murkrow.
"Murkrow use shadow ball on Xatu." Johnathon said
"Ha ha ha, Look at the two gym leaders my Salamence is the strongest on the field," Lewis shouted.
"hmm in fact aim your attack on the Dragon."
A dark ball rushed through the air. It hit salamence he dropped and hit the girders.
"Issac, i've distracted them you defeat the murkrow." Lewis wisperd to Issac, then he shouted "You think that'll beat Salamence, Salamence use dragon breath on Swellow."

Mon Sep 26, 2005 2:02 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

The multicolored dragon breath streamed toward the Fearow as it did an elaborate pattern of twists and spins to try and dodge it. But to no avail. It was overtaken by the breath. Yet it seemed unfazed!

Boris smiled and commanded it to use Drill Peck on Salamence. Fearow shot at the dragon like a bullet, digging its beak deep into Salamece's hide.

"Damn... that's a strong Fearow!" Isaac muttered to Lewis. "Okay Prophet Calm Mind!"

the {xatu} stood there in silence as energy radiated around it. {murkrow} shot another shadow ball at {salamence}...

Mon Sep 26, 2005 2:25 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"Nice to meet you, Brenden; Seth." she nodded to them and then returned Azul and Mightyena to their pokeballs, leaving Angel out."Alright. Let's go then. Seth, you can come too if you want. We can get their faster if we ride Freefly." she tossed another pokeball and, in a flash of light large, strong, fearsome looking flygon appeared. Latora ran over and climbed onto her dragon's back, then waited for Brenden and Seth if they wanted to come. Angel flexed her muscles in preperation to run along below. It would be a good workout, she decided.

Mon Sep 26, 2005 5:17 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Alright, I ready to go." Seth jumps on the Flygon, ready for takeoff. "I've never flown on a Flygon before."

Image Thanks CF!

99.5 of all Sigs have Stupid Statistics, and the Elite Four can delete all of them.

Mon Sep 26, 2005 5:51 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"Salamence," Lewis yelled he couldn't bare his salamence to be injured this much, "use DRAGON RAGE!." The fire blasted at he fearow. A perfect hit. Fearow seemed to be hiding its pain.
"Murkrow Shadowball on the salamence." Johnathon said. It Hit with a deadly aim. Yet Salamence got up and Launched a massive Hyper Beam at the Mukrow. It Destroyed the murkrow.
"No My Murkrow, return." Johnathons face darkened then brightened. "Now it gets tough go Tropious."

Tue Sep 27, 2005 9:38 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

{salamence} was wide open for some damage. Isaac had to do something! "Prophet, use psychic on the fearow, PLEASE!" The psychic blast knocked the fearow past a girder and towards the wall. But the skilled bird got control of itself just before a collision occured. Prophet took off into the air and flung at the Fearow with a Drill Peck. The Fearow nimbly dodged and dug its beak into the Xatu. As this was happening, the {tropius} slammed into {salamence}, knocking it to the ground. It was finally fainted.

Last edited by Prophet on Wed Sep 28, 2005 8:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Sep 27, 2005 8:46 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"Return Salamence, Go Tediursa use Metronome on the tropius." Lewis called
tediursa wagged his fingers then blasted a massive ball of fire and it smashed and burnt the tropius.
"now frustration."Lewis called it was smashing into the tropius, It tried to fly away but tediursa dived on it biting and stratching like a crazy thing.
"Return Tropius."Johnathon said. "Boris you must win this."
"Dont ye worry your self John i'll beat em both."
Tediursa Started to fall othrough the girders.
"No tediursa....

Wed Sep 28, 2005 8:26 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Boris flung a pokeball into the air. It popped open and out came an Altaria!
"Altaria! Use yer Sky Attack!"
The altaria shot up into the air and began to glow...

"Prophet! Psychic!"
The fearow performed another elaborate dodge as it swooped down and raked Prophet with its claws. The Xatu tumbled downward. Then he noticed Teddiursa tumble off of one of the girders! In a brave feat, Prophet gathered its last bit of energy to grab the Teddiursa and place it on a balcony above. As soon as this happened, the Altaria smashed into the Xatu. He slammed into the ground, finally fainted...

Isaac found tears coming into his eyes after he saw this happen. Prophet... He was so brave. Isaac's pokemon were shocking him day after day. Now he was angry at that Altaria for hurting his friend. "PHAROS! TAKE THEM DOWN!" His {flaaffy} sprung out of her great ball and instantly shot a bolt of lightning at the {fearow}...

Wed Sep 28, 2005 8:57 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Wed Sep 28, 2005 11:17 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((you don't have to ask. just go ahead and join, but make it fit into the plot))

Wed Sep 28, 2005 7:20 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Image Thanks CF!

99.5 of all Sigs have Stupid Statistics, and the Elite Four can delete all of them.

Wed Sep 28, 2005 7:22 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

The bolt of thunder zapped the fearow taking it down in one hit.
"Return Fearow," Bors sighed
"Thank you, for saving tediursa." Lewis said, "Now tediursa use body slam."
The tediursa jumped into the altraia grabbing its and holding on to its neck.
"Hey get your pokemon of my altraia." Boris Said Angrly.

Thu Sep 29, 2005 12:14 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

The Altaria flailed about wildly, trying desperately to shake off the vicious Teddiursa. "Forget it Altaria, get that Flaaffy before it gets you!" Boris screamed. "Use Dragon Claw!"

Altaria dived down at Pharos and smashed her in the face with a flaming claw. She was wounded, but not horribly. But she might not be able to survive another hit like that.

Isaac was about to tell Pharos to use Thunderbolt, but then he noticed Teddiursa on Altaria's back. If he attacked, the electricity would faint the poor little guy. He'd have to go physical... "Pharos! Mega Kick!" The Flaaffy shot off into the air, her leg shot out in a deadly kicking position. She streamed at Altaria, and collided into it with such force that Teddiursa flew off of its back. Pharos did a flip off of Altaria and reached out her arms, catching Teddiursa. She landed on the ground and gently placed Teddiursa on the floor of the gym. The battle raged on...

Thu Sep 29, 2005 6:52 am
Reply to topic   [ 141 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next