It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:54 am

Reply to topic  [ 141 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Pokemon Roleplay (Yet another one. Please join anyway!) 
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

((Welcome one and all! In this pokemon roleplay, you can be a trainer with pokemon and/or a wild pokemon. No unbeatable pokemon will be allowed and no powerplaying. Plus, no pokemorphers or madeup pokemon! If your character is going to have a pokemon battle with another trainer, then you may figure out who will win over your personal messages. Do the same thing is you want to capture one of another person's wild pokemon characters. I'll start. Just follow my lead.))

An Absol stood on a ridge overlooking a lake by a path that led into the woods. Angel had silver fur insted of white and green eyes insted of red. This pokemon would be a prize for any trainer because of her intelect, power, and coloring. It was too bad that she already had a trainer.
The lush grass swayed gently in the wind as she bounded down the ridge to the lake. The afternoon sunlight glinted off her fur as Angel lay down to laze at the bank.

Meanwhile, a girl with dark brown hair and wearing the classic trainer's outfit (much like May's only blue and purplish) followed the Absol down the ridge. "Hey, Angel!" she called as she ran up and tapped her friend on the back. "Tag! You're it!" she laughed and sat down next to her unusualy colored, shiny pokemon.
"Next time we play, you chase me." she smiled and gave Angel a oran berry. The Absol took the berry and munched it up quickly then gave her a sarcastic look that said, 'I thought you'd /never/ catch up.'

"This is a good place to rest. Go, Azul" Latora said released one of her pokeballs. A hansom Dragonair appeared and splashed into the water. "You deserve a rest too." Latora sighed and leaned back on the grass with Angel, thinking about the battle earlier with another trainer. Angel had beat that Swellow into a pulp and then hhow Azul washed out that ugly Slugma!

She let out her last pokemon that was with her, a Mightyena. "Hey there, Leon." she mumbled, stroking his soft, black fur, dozing off. Leon gave a sort of purring sound and curled up next to her, laying his head in her lap.

Sun Sep 18, 2005 7:02 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

No offense, but you have to submit a form in the "Roleplay Applications" thread before you can create the thread. Until you do and it is accpeted, this topic will be locked.

UNLOCKED NOW. PARTAY!

Mon Sep 19, 2005 5:27 am
Profile YIM
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

((Anyone may join now. Don't ask to join, just join please! Thanks SS! :D ))

Wed Sep 21, 2005 10:23 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Name: Lewis
Pokemon:
Skarmory
Vaporeon
mightyena
Salamence
-------------------------------
Lewis had saw the forest in front of him and thought to himself "this would be a great place to train"he walked in. It was amazing but he couldn't see any pokemon when suddenly he noticed a small group of pokemon. a smile spread across his face and instantly vanished "Its a trainer no wild pokemon I guess i'll just have to better her. He set off towards her "Hey you......

Wed Sep 21, 2005 10:39 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Name: Neo
Pokemon: Blissey, Nuzleaf, Haunter, Umbreon, Walrein and Kadabra.

===================

Neo walked into the forest, gazing up at the stars above him, wondering what mysteries lay ahead of him. Suddenly, a trainer appeard in front of him, getting closer and closer. This mystery trainer challenged Neo. Neo accepted. The battle began!! "Go Walrein!!" he shouted!! "Go Vilepume!" The mystery trainer sshouted! And the battle started!.......

Wed Sep 21, 2005 12:55 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Pokemon: {swampert}{pidgeot}{lunatone}{zangoose}{arcanine}{bellossom}
--------------------------
Cal looked up at the cave ceiling "Boy I wish I could get out of this place soon" As he spoke, a trainer wandered in his direction. Cal spotted him and requested a battle.
"Go Lunatone!" Cal shouted as the trainer sent out a Dustox.
"Lunatone! Rock Slide!" Cal shouted as Lunor showered rocks onto the Dustox. Tox... Dustox fainted! Go Absol! shouted the trainer. Use Crunch! Lunatone! Hang in there! Future Sight! Absol! Finish it off! Crunch! Lunaaaaaa... Lunatone Fainted! "Go Zangoose" Cal shouted as a Mongoose-type pokemon flew from it's ball. "Use Brick Break" Absoooooool... Absol fainted! "Come on..." muttered the trainer.

Last edited by Swampert King on Wed Sep 21, 2005 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Sep 21, 2005 2:17 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((This looks like a good RP. ^^ I dunno if you want profiles or not, but I'm gonna go ahead and post without one, simply because I enjoy it when characters have a type of mystery about them.))

"Whoa, Corbin! Slow down!" Brendan shouted at his skarmory. He and his pokemon were soaring above the trees, and the bird had decided to make a game of it, flying as low as possible and giving his trainer a heart attack. "You're going too--LOOK OUT!" The metal pokemon swerved to avoid a tree that had jumped into the way, Brendan nearly losing his backpack in the process. "That's enough! Land! NOW!"

"Skaaar!" Corbin screeched, slowly descending as he prepared to land near a lake--but he was still going too fast for his trainer, and as soon as he touched down the young man was sent flying, disappearing into the water with an ungraceful splash. He remained submerged for a few seconds, only a few bubbles escaping to the surface, but his face broke above the water. "Corbin! I'm gonna kill you!" was the first thing he said, coughing up lake water as he paddled up to his pokemon. Corbin chirped, laughing at his trainer's misfortune. "What's so funny?" he asked sarcastically, wringing out his silver hair.

((Edit: Um, you other guys need to interact more with what's going on. Battling with yourself is just asking for you to get ignored.))

Last edited by Flannery on Wed Sep 21, 2005 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Sep 21, 2005 2:42 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Name: Seth Plowman
Pokemon Dream: Mt. Battle Master

Appearance:
Body type: Broad Shoulders, Tall, Long Legs
Hair and eye colors: Wears a hat, Brown Eyes
Clothing style: Jean Jacket, Black Shirt, Hat
Speech style: Overuses the word

Image Thanks CF!

99.5 of all Sigs have Stupid Statistics, and the Elite Four can delete all of them.

Wed Sep 21, 2005 2:54 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Okay I'm not sure I get this whole roleplaying thing but I'll give it a shot.

Name: Isaac

Pokemon: {blaziken} {xatu} {golduck} {rhydon} {flaaffy} {sneasel}
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Isaac was laying down taking a nap in a forest clearing, surrounded by his pokemon. It had been a long day. All he wanted to do was take a little rest when suddenly his Xatu pecked him in the leg. "OW! PROPHET WHAT DO YOU WANT??" Suddenly he hears a voice... "Hey you!" "Stupid Xatus and their ability to see the future..." Isaac muttered.

Last edited by Prophet on Sat Sep 24, 2005 8:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Sep 21, 2005 2:59 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Name: Lester

Current Party
{totodile} {cyndaquil} {skarmory} {chikorita} {flaaffy} {lickitung}

Last edited by Sanctuary on Thu Sep 22, 2005 4:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Wed Sep 21, 2005 3:09 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I'm changing my mind, can I battle Issac.

"Hey You!"

Image Thanks CF!

99.5 of all Sigs have Stupid Statistics, and the Elite Four can delete all of them.

Wed Sep 21, 2005 3:19 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Latora blinked her eyes open and stood, brushing herself off. Leon grunted as he was moved from his spot on his girl's lap. Latora patted him on the head, "Sorry boy." Leon just snorted. Latora then looked at Seth for a moment and cocked an eyebrow, "Well, if you insist, a battle sounds good. My name's Latora. And you are?" she held out a hand in greeting and then glanced over at Lewis (who I'm assuming was talking to her) and waited to see who would talk first. Azul gave a shrill call from the water as the trainer and skamory splashed in. He swam over and cirlced them, asking Corbin in pokelanguage if they needed any help. Angel jumped up and stood at her trainer's side, glancing back at the comotion in the water, but choosing to ignore it in favor of the battle. The absol knew that Azul could handel himelf.

((Wow! A lot of people joined. Thanks! I feel so special. ^.^ ))

Last edited by Dragon_Lover on Wed Sep 21, 2005 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Sep 21, 2005 3:27 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Isaac groans. "What do you want..."
Already knowing what the answer to this question will be, Isaac glances at his Rhydon, Templar. Templar gives him a knowing look and nods.

Wed Sep 21, 2005 3:28 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Amazing," Brendan said, noticing the slender, blue dragonair for the first time. "An actual dragonair. Corbin, let's catch it!" The skarmory clicked his beak, turning his head towards the other trainers. "What is it?" He followed his pokemon's gaze, seeing the others. "Oh. You've already got a trainer," he said, turning to the snake-like pokemon. "Eh, I apologize." He laughed nervously, rubbing the back of his neck, and then he trudged over to the edge of the lake. "Excuse me!" he called, trying to get the trainers' attention.

Corbin looked over at Azul. "Skaaar skarmooor mory. Skar mory skarmory mory. (Just ignore him. He lacks common sense.)"

Last edited by Flannery on Wed Sep 21, 2005 3:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Sep 21, 2005 3:37 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

How about a Battle, a Double-Battle 4 on 4.

Image Thanks CF!

Wed Sep 21, 2005 3:37 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Isaac recalls all of his pokemon except for Templar and Prophet. (Rhydon and Xatu).
The opposing trainer flings two pokeballs and out come a metagross and dusclops.
"Prophet, use confuse ray on that metagross!"

Wed Sep 21, 2005 3:40 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"Azul!" Latora dropped her hand and ran over to her dragonair. The priorities of her pokemon always come before a battle, "Hang on a sec you two!" she called to Seth and Lewis, then spotted the trainer in the water, "Are you alright? Do ya need some help?" azul cocked his head at Corbin, then wrapped his tail around the metal bird pokemon to prevent it form sinking and dragged it ashore. Angel just watch from the abnk, highly amused.

Wed Sep 21, 2005 3:43 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Dusclops, Imprision!

"Now you can't use Earthquake, Protect, or Confuse Ray!

"Now, use Metagross, Sadow ball on Xatu!

Image Thanks CF!

Wed Sep 21, 2005 3:44 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Oh come on, kid. No need to take this so seriously..."
Prophet gets slammed with the shadow ball. He teeters from side to side, then regains his bearings.
"Templar use swords dance."
The Rhydon leaps into the air and smacks his hands together, pointing them straight upward as his tail stiffens and points towards the ground. (It's supposed to make him look like a sword) Templar roars and does a spin, landing looking twice as vicious as before.

Wed Sep 21, 2005 3:49 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Metagross, Agility, Dusclops take a ride!"

Dusclops jumps on Metagross, with its eye glowing.

Image Thanks CF!

Wed Sep 21, 2005 3:52 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Oh come on kid don't act so fancy. Paralyze that metagross, Prophet."
The Xatu opens its wings and lets loose several rings of electricity.

"Darn, you'll pay for that!" Seth points his finger and commands "Dusclops, confuse ray on that rhydon!"
A black ray streams from the dusclops' eye right into Templar's face.

"Okay Templar, just keep it steady. Attaboy... okay now blast that dusclops. In the face."
Templar roars and fires three rocks into the air. Thankfully, he remained focused and hit the dusclops.
"Okay now Prophet just use psychic on that dusclops."
Prophet screeches and shoots psychic energy from its beak at the dusclops.

"Come on dusclops, hang in there!" Seth is looking desperate now. He can't lose, not after he was so close to achieving his dream on mount battle that morning... He had to be the best. Even if this was just a normal battle with a stranger. "Metagross, use meteor mash on the Rhydon!"
Metagross raises its heavy claw and leaps on Templar, hammering away.

"Alright whatever, kid. Templar use earthquake."
But Templar looks around dazed and smacks itself in the face.
"Oooookay... Prophet... use Psychic on the metagross..."
Metagross is barely affected.

Seth decides he can't do much with a confused and paralyzed metagross, he probably won't get lucky again. "Metagross! EXPLOSION!"

Metagross explodes. A colossal blast shakes the forest. When the smoke clears, Prophet and Templar are lying on the ground, fainted. Isaac is in shock. "Whaaaa... DAMMIT! GO! CRUSADER AND PHAROS!"
A safari ball and a great ball hit the ground, and out pops {golduck} and {flaaffy}.

Seth decides to send out a golduck of his own.

Isaac now realizes he should take this kid seriously. "Crusader! Calm your mind! Pharos, zap that dusclops to hell and back"
The eager Flaaffy runs up and discharges a thunderbolt that blasts the dusclops into a tree. Meanwhile, Crusader the Golduck focuses his mind power.

"That's okay, Dusclops! You did well!" ("actually he didn't do crap" yells Isaac. Seth ignores him.) "Okay, now it's time to use... GARDEVOIR!" A pokeball nails the ground as a brilliant, shining {gardevoir} enters the battlefield. "Okay, now Golduck, use disable on the enemy Golduck!"
Golduck's eyes flash as a beam of white light heads towards Crusader. Crusader leaps in the air and dodges the disabling ray.

"Okay, now Pharos, thunder wave on that Gardevoir!" The eager Flaaffy once again squeals with joy and launches a wave of electricity at the Gardevoir.

"That's okay Gardevoir! Use... Psychic! On the Flaaffy!"
Pharos gets hit hard, knocked flat on the ground. But she gets up again and prepares to fight back.

"Crusader! Keep focusing your power. Then you will be unstoppable!" The golduck continues to calm its mind as a psychic blast from Seth's golduck blows Pharos back about... oh, twenty feet. "Oh god, Pharos, just get up and thunderbolt that Golduck!" Golduck gets thunderbolted. Ow.

Crusader keeps focusing power. Gardevoir uses reflect. Seth's Golduck uses ice beam.

Pharos dies. (or faints... whatever)

Damn... Crusader, don't let me down... Isaac thinks. "Okay Crusader, Surf!"
Crusader raises his hands in the air as a HUGE wave sweeps through the battlefield, crashing right on gardevoir's head. It doesn't get up.

"Okay, Gardevoir, good job. You can come back. Now, Golduck! Ice Beam!"
Crusader is hit with the ice beam. And... he's frozen solid!

"YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!" Isaac is mortified. Seth's Golduck chips away at Crusader with Psychic blasts. "Defrost... Defrost... come on..."

Crusader shakes with energy. The ice melts! He's free!

"CRUSADER! PSYCHIC!"
A huge psychic blast smacks Seth's Golduck between the eyes. It's still hanging in there, but barely.

"Golduck! Send a psychic blast!" "Crusader! Psychic again!"

The two blasts collide. A giant explosion of energy occurs. When the dust clears...

Crusader is still standing. Seth's Golduck is flat on the ground, fainted.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Isaac smirked. "Well stranger, looks like you lost." Crusader gets withdrawn into its safari ball. "Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to find the nearest pokemon center. Please don't follow me." Isaac sets off in the direction of the lake. I swear I saw something shiny hit the water...

Last edited by Prophet on Wed Sep 21, 2005 6:54 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Wed Sep 21, 2005 4:28 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Corbin muttered a word of thanks, shaking off his wings before fluttering free of the dragon's grasp.

"Oh, no. I'm fine, really." The silver-haired trainer was soaking wet, his hair was plastered over his eyes, making it a miracle that he even saw Latora. "I was just going to comment on your dragonair. He's really beautiful. They're very rare pokemon too, and big--about thirteen feet long and thirty-five pounds..."

The skarmory rolled his eyes. Here he goes again, he thought, landing next to the shiny absol.

((Looks like it was a bad time for me to join the RP. Hurricane Rita's coming and I'll be staying with my aunt. Don't know how much I'll be on. x_x;; ))

Wed Sep 21, 2005 5:35 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Azul realeased Corbin and slithered up onto the grass, shaking himself dry and coiling around Latora's legs. "You've a good eye, stranger." she said to the silver-haired boy and held out a hand to help him up. "I've raised Azul since he was a little Dratini. I found him on the shore of the ocean I uused to live by. His mother was dead next to him. She had been caught in a net and washed up. That's where I found him." Angel looked at Corbin curiously, then batted at one of his wings. Leon ran over to his trainer when he saw the young man there. He stood in front of Latora and growled savagely at the boy.

Wed Sep 21, 2005 6:30 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

He was exhausted. Half his team was fainted. He was out of revives. And on top of that, he was in the middle of nowhere. But still, Isaac thought the lake was a good place to go for a little rest. And besides, his last nap was so rudely interrupted. He needed some more sleep. A twig behind him snaps. Isaac turns around. A black figure appears. But in the blink of an eye, it's gone. Before he can think about it any more, voices are heard. Isaac runs down to the lake to see an Absol, Dragonair, and Skarmory along with two trainers, one boy, one girl. The boy is extremely wet, and ranting on about pokemon facts. Isaac runs toward them. "Hey! Can I ask you for some assistance?"

Wed Sep 21, 2005 6:54 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

it was 3 weeks since he deposited all his pokemon and withdrew a strange egg... the egg had now hatched and Lester had now been off with his totodile. off in the wilderness who knew where lester stopped for a rest *sigh* i wish u were a bigger pokemon then u could give me a ride he said casting a glance at totodile. after looking at it for a bit he realised it wouldnt be in any condition to carry him anyway.
lets go back home totodile i can bring back some of my pokemon if we do the totodile turned its head as if it was expecting to be attacked as the two continued off...

Wed Sep 21, 2005 7:09 pm
Reply to topic   [ 141 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next