It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:00 am

Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ] 
 does anybody like the sims bustin out? 
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

cause if you do tell me what you like about it.

Sat Aug 20, 2005 5:28 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Location: On Birth Island and Navel Rock with Ho-Oh, Lugia and Deoxys
its ok. my friend likes to play it a lot.
:D :) :( :!:

EDIT: There's no need to put so many emoticons on your reply, Rayquaza20051. And please remember to avoid one-sentence replies.
~Galar

Mon Sep 05, 2005 6:24 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

its cool. i like it because its adventorous.

Mon Sep 12, 2005 6:06 pm
Profile YIM
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Especially all the cool items :)

Thu Sep 15, 2005 7:54 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

It would be very nice of you guys if you could post more than just "heck, that game is so cool!". This is a discussion forums, which means we have to talk about things, not just post a one/two sentences reply with no interesting content.

You guys probably know that one/two sentences replies with absolutely no bright commentaries are considered a SPAM. So, if after this reply more of these things appear, I'm afraid I'll have to lock this topic.

Thu Sep 15, 2005 9:03 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

its addictive becuase you want to look the best..and richest...

Sun Sep 18, 2005 7:02 pm
Profile YIM
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Well it's all right because I umm.... CHEAT :oops: and I like to have $999999 and always stay happy, never sleep, go toilet have all items, and well get married :D

Tue Sep 20, 2005 2:16 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Location: hey, all I know is that its a bad idea to chew a wire. (I know I've tried)
Actually, I never got the sims bustin out, but I got the sims for ps2. It's very nice although the graphics aren't that great. I want the sims bustin out so bad... Is it true that you can drive a car? :)

Fri Nov 25, 2005 2:33 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Lite Four
Lite Four

Actually, I never got the sims bustin out, but I got the sims for ps2. It's very nice although the graphics aren't that great. I want the sims bustin out so bad... Is it true that you can drive a car? :)

Yes but I don't know if you can actually control it. I never had the playstation game, though I have watched my friend play it before. I have Bustin Out for GBA, and you can get a scooter that you can drive around :D I don't know if you can get anything else, because I haven't gotten that far yet... I do like the game, but it gets boring after a while. Its really annoying when that stupid bird comes out of no where and pecks your brains out -.- Then you die and start over at the hospital :cry:

Fri Nov 25, 2005 4:00 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

I have Bustin Out, but it took up too much space on my Memory Card so I deleted the file. *waits to get better Memory Card* I have it for GCN. I hate it when the Sim wont eat when thyere hungry. (I wish I could punish them like a Tamagotchi...) My old Sim, Katie, had to live with the Goths, BLEAH. She couldnt cook, bye-bye Katie. And er........she was broke....

-Gardevoir~

Fri Nov 25, 2005 5:07 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

it's ok but i like the sims urbz and sims 2 better^_^

Fri Nov 25, 2005 6:52 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I liked The Sims Bustin' Out 'cause it's adventurous, you can get cars, switch jobs whenever and can get married multiple times :o :o .

Sat Nov 26, 2005 9:44 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Location: hey, all I know is that its a bad idea to chew a wire. (I know I've tried)
wow sounds fun...*sob* I love driving and I wish you could control the car... If you get the Sims nightlife expansion pack for the Sims 2 game for PS2, you can buy cars. (Cant drive em though)...

MWAHAHAHAHAhAHA! Llamas shall rule the world!! right after this pie...yum!

Dare thee goeth to this link...eth?

Wed Dec 28, 2005 10:40 am
Profile YIM WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I've got this game, and enjoyed it quite a bit. As you progress you can get many different cars besides the scooter, and I also like the way that, depending on what career you choose, you can get the chance to live in many different places. Unlike the first Sims game for the gaming systems, there is no beaten path that you have to travel down: and therefore allows you to live your life the way you want.

I was dissapointed to find that the game does not seem to work with my Gamecube. It worked for a little while, but then a message saying "An error has occured" began appearing only minutes into gameplay each time you turn it on. I'm not sure why this is, but it is because of this that I haven't played it for a long time. :(

Thu Dec 29, 2005 11:38 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

This game is very fun.But one time my sim got himslef on fire and then the grim reaper came and killed him.I like when you live in the mansion but it's very hard.But when I hate when your baby cries all night then they take it away.Well this game is better than The Sims but not better than The Sims 2.

Thu Dec 29, 2005 4:16 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Yes, it is. Now If I could get a Memory Card 1051 and make lots of files.... :twisted:
... *goes to beg for desired item*
Slightly off-topic but funny;
When your Sim goes somewhere and leaves the stove burning, move it to the egde of the property and watch it burn and the passerby do the "OH NOES ITS ON FIRE" dance. ...
7 piles of ash. Nice...

-Gardevoir~

Thu Dec 29, 2005 8:00 pm
Reply to topic   [ 16 posts ]