It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:31 pm

Reply to topic  [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 PokeQuest Your Journey Begins 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: Controling the Waves with Rukario, becoming one with each other
Covan jumped off. His metagross put its feet down. The giant X on its face glowed blue."Meta..""Quiet,Metagross." He looked for a machine, ut he didnt see anything. he heard the tree on his left shake."Meta, Meteor Mash!". The giant X glowed a silvery blue, then it fired a giant ball at the tree, knocking it down hard.He heard a crash, as the floor shook violently."What....!" His metagross stepped in front of him."Umm, Dakota, i dont think i should leave"....

Sat Sep 10, 2005 11:40 pm
is very close to getting banned

"Covan, go!!" Dakota shouted shrilly. "Before-"
With a massive CRASH, a huge metal spider minced its way into the clearing and shot a long arm at Covan.
"NO!!" screamed Dakota. "COVAN!!"

"Mwahahaha!" A cold voice echoed around the clearing, coming from the top of the massive machine that now held Covan in one of its huge claws.

"Look out, here's trouble! Get out of our way!
Don't try to protest, Team Legend is here to stay!" the voice announced.

Dakota staggered backwards. "No.."she whispered.

There was a creeaaak and a flash of light, and a door opened at the bottom of the machine. Three figures leapt out, and strode forward into the light.

At the front of the trio was a tall and menacing woman. She had cold purple eyes and dead straight brown hair down to here waist. She was clothed in dark purple pants and a pale purple shirt, with a long sleeveless coat over the top. On her head was a silky purple bandana with the silver outline of a Lugia on it.

the other two figures stayed a respectful distance behind the woman. The guy was wearing a striped silver and pale purple shirt over long purple pants, and the girl wore a similar shirt with a dark purple skirt. Both of them wore the same design bandana as their leader.

"Well, well, well, what have we here?" the Leader asked coolly. "A little mouse caught in our trap, it seems."
The man behind her cackled.

"Lana.." Dakota uttered. Though she hadn't spoken loudly, the Leader turned at her word.

"Exactly right, little mouse! I am Lana, the Leader of Team Legend, and we are here to collect all the Legendary Pokemon in the world!" At this, she burst into shrill laughter. The two Admins behind her joined in.

"What's that?" The male Admin suddenly caught sight of Soni, hovering near the ground behind Dakota. "Lana, it's that Mew again!"

"I'm on it!" cried the female Admin. Whipping out a remote control, she dialed and laughd again as the spider threw Covan down and shot towards Soni.

"SONI, NO!!" Dakota screamed again and grabbed him, shielding him with her body. The spider's arm brushed her aside like a twig and seized Soni, emitting a violent electric shock that tore through his body.

The minute Soni was hit, Dakota collapsed and shuddered with electricity. Apparently the shock to Soni affected her too.

Without speaking, Dakota staggered to her feet and tried to run at the Team Legend Admin. The Admin laughed again as the three of them jumped into their machine. The spider started to withdraw Soni, and he struggled to get away.

As the spider began to leave, they sent one last electric shock through Soni and Dakota. As her Pokemon was carried away, Dakota screamed and collapsed, her bond with Soni stretched to its limits and the shock to her system too much for her body. Without another sound, she fell, and within seconds she was out cold.

Sun Sep 11, 2005 12:01 am
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

covan was trapped in a huge metal claw. His back was being squished."if i could just reachh my ultra ball.."he said. He was twitching do to pain. His metagross was back with dakota. He had seen the mew get caried away. meanwhile...Metagros picked up Dakota with its psychic powers, and put her on his back. He began walkingto the pokemon center.

Sun Sep 11, 2005 2:06 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"Where are you taking me?" Asked Geno in a Demanding voice."Our Leader Told us to Capture you, i dont know why though But you now know to much." said the Magma Grunt.Geno then turned Around but gets hit by the Other Magma across the head knocking him out.
~Later~
"huh?where am i? oh yeah i got Captured by Team Magma......Man What did i do to Deserve this....." Geno asked himself. Geno looks down at his waiste and notices that his pokemon are missing, "No! Hydron, Jaws!!"yelled out Geno.Its no use kid your pokemon are with me!Said that Magma Grunt as he kept watch over Geno. Geno thinks to himself, Darn how did i get myself into this mess. Darnit Either somebody has to come and Rescue me or i have to break out.....Wait, yes i still have my Pokegear!! "ZzZzZzZzZz....." Geno looked to the Source of the Snoring. "Hahahaha he fell asleep! well Lets see..." Geno then Searches for the Proffersor Powell's number. "Got it!" Exclaimed Geno as he dials the number and Calls the professor. "Hello, Professor Powell?" Asked Geno. "Yes this is She." Replied proffersor Powell. "Im Geno i heard about this Challenge from the battle tower Officials at Olivine city and" --- Proffersor powell then inturupts and says "Im sorry Geno but i've got a Crisis on my hands with Team Magma and Aqua." Thats what i'm calling about!" said Geno. Team Magma Captured me when i got to the Island and now im Trapped! Can any of you guys Help me or something please!!?" Proffesor powell then Replies, "Sure kid but it'll take us sometime.". "Ok i'll wait for you guys to get here." Said Geno in a Eager voice.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Gwah!, first post was a bit scary thinking up of new parts well FirefPowell44 Plz continue or some one else

Edit: sorry CF, i Cleaned it up or atleast what i saw that needed to be Fixed But in any other Case i edited i So it has Punctuation(i always forget) No more typo's( i really need to stop using messenger Speak) and Quotes.

[13:57] <jordanw> mine is 4897 4813 7695
[13:57] <Gabe_> Mine is ***-***-**** :D
[13:57] <Gabe_> :| oops wrong number

Last edited by Geno on Mon Sep 12, 2005 5:24 am, edited 3 times in total.

Sun Sep 11, 2005 4:27 pm

Geno, you might want to up your grammer a bit, I'd suggest using quotation marks so we know when someone's speaking, and to break it up into paragraphs.

RukarioManiac, you're not trapped in the claw anymore. They left you lying on the ground near your Metagross, with Dakota roughly 5 metres away from you, completely out cold.

Anyway

Do you mind if I continue as if you'd known that? So like you probably would have rushed over and told your Metagross to do what it did or something. I'll just act like that happened.

Stuff in italics are Dakota's memories, just do you know.

"Okay, Flashfire, use Flamethrower!" With that, the firey little Pokemon let out a stream of fire that flew out and hit the tall girl that had just walked in the door. She screamed in rage and whipped off her burning cape, throwing it to the ground and pulling out a Pokeball.
"You insolent little brat! she screamed.
"Clair! I'm sorry - I didn't mean to! Clair, no!"
"Dragonair use Dragonbreath!!"

"No.." Dakota muttered and shifted, but did not wake. Nightmares from her past were troubling her, but the shock had been so great that she remained unconscious.

The snakelike Pokemon sent a jet of burning golden air and green fire straight at Dakota. Dakota flung up an arm to protect herself, and screamed in pain. The flames melted her sleeve, encircling her arm, burning it to the bone. Dakota screamed again, and a blue flash flew out suddenly to attack the Dragonair. Sobbing in pain, Dakota gripped her burnt and melted arm and sank to the floor. She shook all over, sobbing and trembling in unspeakable agony. The blue flash hovered in the air, and as the smoke and flickering light of the unearthly flames died down, Clair was able to see what it was.

"Soni.." she whispered.

"S-soni!" choked out Dakota. The Mew flew instantly to her side, leaving Clair seething. With an angry snarl, she recalled her Dragonair and stormed out, but not before delivering a few harsh comments to Dakota and her pokemon.
"I'd better not see you here in the morning. You're one of the worst Trainers I've ever seen, and you are no longer welcome in my gym!"

Dakota stirred again, and her unconscious body began to tremble violently. "No!" she cried out. "No...Soni..." mumbling incohesively, she drifted back into her deathlike state.

Sun Sep 11, 2005 11:30 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

(ok, sorry.) Covan awoke with a pain in his chest."Ohh,geeze, what happened." he noticed he was on the ground."what, where?" he stood up. he saw where the trees crashed and where the spider walked through. he laid down and grabbed his pokeball. he threw out his umbreon."Umbreon, moonlight""Umbrey" The circle on its head glowed. It shot white light at Covan's chest. It felled a litle fuzzy, but he felt better. he then walked over to dakota. She was out cold. he sent out his blastoise."Ok, Blast, Surf!". It sent a wave of cold water through Dakotas face.

Mon Sep 12, 2005 5:51 pm

There was no movement. She lay as still as before, her face pale. It looked like it would take quite a bit to wake her, something that usually only Soni could achieve.

In Team Legend's newly built hideout, Soni was being held under lock and key. He had a Spirit Bind on him, to stop him teleporting, but the Bind wasn't strong enough to stop him contacting, or attampting to contact Dakota. Dakota.. He couldn't contact her - something must be wrong! He struggled against the Bind and against the chains that held him. He tried yet again to teleport away, but all it acieved was to send a shock through his system.

"You won't get away, little mouse." said a voice. Soni looked up to see a young girl dressed in a striped purple and silver shirt over a dark purple skirt looking at him. She too, wore a dark purple bandanna with a silver Lugia on it. "Those chains have held back the mighty Rayquaza himself, you don't stand a chance." She stepped lightly over to an armchair and stretched out on it. Seeing Soni's slight grin, she laughed at him.

"Oh, no, I may be only a Grunt but I'm not gonna fall asleep on duty."

Soni growled. What are you people doing here? he used his powers to make his voice echo through the air. The Grunt flinched slightly at the sound, but seemed unmoved.

"Duh, we're Team Legend. We collect Legendary Pokemon. Are you're quite a catch, lovie. We caught Mew before but we didn't know that his descendant was Shiny! The Boss, Lana, was quite pleased. We'll be able to collect quite some power from you. And who knows, maybe Pokemon can survive without their powers.."

Soni growled and let loose and stream of silvery flames from his mouth. The Grunt leapt up and began to send out her Gardevoir, but was stopped at Soni used Psychic and flung her Dark Ball away. Intensifying his power, he surrounded his body in flames and energy, and finally cracked the chains.

"Uh oh.. The Boss is gonna fry me.." The Grunt began to back away, and then turned and fled as Soni burst free of his restraint, angry blue flames glwoing around his body. Still unable to Teleport, he began to fly towards the exit with one thing on his mind - get back to Dakota

Mon Sep 12, 2005 11:51 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Seeing it didnt work, he had to wait with her."I wonder where they took her mew". he said to his metagross."meta."its replied in a rough voice.It floated its legs up and began circling around. Covan looked at it strangely, and then put his focus on Dakota."She mustve been hit pretty hard" he said quietly to himself. he walked towards her. he opened his knapsack.; he took out 2 small blankets from it. he laid one on the ground. he lifted Dakota and laid her on it. he folded the other one into a rectangle and put it under her head. he then jumped on his spinning metagross.

Wed Sep 14, 2005 6:02 pm

As Soni flew, he concentrated his efforts on Dakota. Faintly at first, and then growing stronger, he could see a flickering image of her in his mind. She lay on the ground on a blanket while Covan sat on his Metagross nearby.

"Myuuh.." he whined unhappily. Suddenly, he stopped. He glanced back to see a brand new metal wall, leading around to a dark chamber. He glanced down at the Spirit Bind still holding him, and then made up his mind. Turning, he gathered himself and then flew as fast as he could towards the wall.

<center>* * * * * * * * * *</center>

Suddenly Dakota suddered as if hit by enormous force. She seemed to wake for a minute, but was soon back in her stupor.

Picking himself up, Soni backed up and tried again. He had made a small crack in the Bind, but not enough to get it off. Glowing slightly, he flew at the wall.

Dakota shuddered again, but didn't wake this time. Trembling slightly, her mind began to grow faintly clearer.

Soni prepared himself for a final charge. The Spirit Bind was nearly broken, and one more hit would do it. As he flew towards the wall again at top speed, a Legend Grunt appeared around the corner.

"Hey? What's all the-"

BANG!!!

With a crack and a sizzle, the Spirit Bind broke, just as Lana herslef appeared.

"Why you little..!" She dove at Soni just as he teleported in fear, not knowing where he was going. Lana gave an angry cry as she was taken with him.

"Covan!" Dakota cried. She had finally woken, and now she sat, shaking from head to foot on the blanket. She didn't attempt to get up, but knelt, her hands to her head, blinking her eyes in an effort to clear her mind. Looking up, she cast her eyes around in search of Covan.

Thu Sep 15, 2005 12:06 am
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Covan jumped off alarmed."Are you awake?" he said, looking at her standing up. he jumped off his metagross incredibly dizzy. There was a linoone in his knapsack, digging at the food. ignoring it, he swayed from side to side."so..dizzy..." he was stumbling back and forth, as he walked over to Dakota.

Thu Sep 15, 2005 5:01 pm

I'm not standing up. You're going to ruin my surprise! Ah! (By the way, like my avator? I made it! w00t! it just need to be transparent)

"Covan!" Dakota called to him. She hadn't yet tried to get up but she did so now. "Ah!" she cried as she fell back. "Oh no..."she said worriedly. Looking up at Covan, she tried to explain. "It seems that whenever I'm seperated from Soni, something bad happens to my body. Last time I couldn't see anything, and now - " she tried to get again and failed "I can't walk!"

Thu Sep 15, 2005 11:26 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"You cant walk?" he said, frustrated."Ok, then, we'll have to carry you there, now wont we?" he said."meta, stop spinning, and get over here!" he said. His metagross span over to them, then stopped, and landed. Covan told him his instrutions, and then looked over to Dakota. Blushing, he reached to pick her up.

Fri Sep 16, 2005 10:05 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

ok guys sorry i just dont have the time to do this RPG anymore
BUT you guys did a GREAT job of playing as my characters so if you dont mind could you do them for me again thanks so sorry though but i will still be on Psypoke i just wont have the time to keep up to date with this RPG

Sat Sep 17, 2005 5:57 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Well, this RP's on hold cause CF comp crashed.

Sun Sep 18, 2005 2:44 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

no wonder i havent gotten any email's from her
I was waiting for her to Email me more sigs to give her the Codes for

[13:57] <jordanw> mine is 4897 4813 7695
[13:57] <Gabe_> Mine is ***-***-**** :D
[13:57] <Gabe_> :| oops wrong number

Sun Sep 18, 2005 7:01 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((making sure Cf knows we're waiting, BuMpEd))

Sat Sep 24, 2005 3:49 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Frederick/gamemaster bugcatcher and here are my pokemon choosed from game {metagross} {aggron} {wailord} {seviper} {suicune} {{charizard} and i call metagross metalord shouldnt we list there attacks like metagross/metalord knows earthquack hyperbeam takedown and iron deffans

Sun Sep 25, 2005 6:29 am
Profile YIM WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Frederick/gamemaster bugcatcher and here are my pokemon choosed from game {metagross} {aggron} {wailord} {seviper} {suicune} {{charizard} and i call metagross metalord shouldnt we list there attacks like metagross/metalord knows earthquack hyperbeam takedown and iron deffans

Um, are you posting yer profile to be in this RP? if you are, please make it a little bit neater, and list their attacks. Also make sure that they can actually learn them.

Sun Sep 25, 2005 4:23 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Gamemaster2x/bug catcher
my pokemon and attacks {dragonite} hyper beam,dragon rage,fly,thunder {tyranitar} blizzard,thunder,surf,earthquake {walrein} ice ball,hail,blizzard,ice beam {metagross} earthquake,hyper beam,iron claw,meateor smash {latias} refresh,mist ball,recover,fly {seviper} poision tail,poision fang,haze,bite

Sun Sep 25, 2005 9:02 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Dakota watched Covan, waiting for him to decide what they were going to do. She tried yet again to stand of her own free will but failed. She leant back into Covan's Metagross and sighed. Things weren't looking good.

*random bubble of joy and jubilation at return*

Mon Sep 26, 2005 3:00 am
Profile WWW

((Wow you people are active. I've almost given up on this RP. Its nearly completely dead))

Sat Oct 01, 2005 1:47 am
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((CF, are you still going with this RP?))

((Gamemaster, please use a real name))

Covan stood on his metagross. he opened his backpack and took out a sandwich, then 2 berries."ya hungry?" he said.

Sun Oct 02, 2005 2:22 am

((No I'm bored. This RP is going nowhere fast - I say we give it up as a lost cause. I don't even remember what's happening anymore. I'll probably start yelling about Amphy and then try and catch a train to Hoenn before attempting to escape the Trainers that are after me. My mind is on the new RPs. Sorry))

Sun Oct 02, 2005 3:10 am
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((No I'm bored. This RP is going nowhere fast - I say we give it up as a lost cause. I don't even remember what's happening anymore. I'll probably start yelling about Amphy and then try and catch a train to Hoenn before attempting to escape the Trainers that are after me. My mind is on the new RPs. Sorry))

(dont apologize. I dont remember what happened either. I had to read what happened before. its all good.)

Mon Oct 03, 2005 1:14 pm
Reply to topic   [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5